PDA

View Full Version : How to make the game more exciting

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:13 PM
City Story Developers.
The game becomes quite boring after a while. You need to add some features to make it more exciting.
1) Try to connect ads to generate money. Instead of having people pay $ for city bucks. Have them watch ads. Tis gets you the revenue stream and gives players the ability to get city bucks. Others are doing this.

2) No incentive to expand. You only make money through the factories, which sucks. Everything in your city should generate money. If I buy an empire state building for $7.5M, what do I gain. nothing. It should generate property tax income based on its value. You should have a running total of all the money you spent building your city and should get an income based on that and the size of your city. Right now, if I expand my city to the max size and then buy all of the expensive properties I don't generate anything.

3) What benefit I gain from increasing population. Nothing. The more poeple you have inyour city. The more income tax you should generate. This will make it exciting.

3) Don't get get cleaning other people's city. You should be able to visit your neighbors and buy property in their city. They could put their extra inventory on sale and you should be able to purchase it. It will make it more exciting rather than the stupid notion of cleaning the city.

4) Should be able to rotate items the full 360 to match any street scenarios. Right now some of my building enterances are facing the inside.

5) You should have an autmatic collect and renew on your factories. In other words I can decide the items I want to build and put together an automatic schedule and collect.

6) Bring some of the Sim City scenarios into this.

7) Keep us engaged. After you have played it for a few weeks it becomes very boring.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 10:42 PM
AWESOME ideas!! You are so right, this would sure make the game more exciting...more like a 'real' game. I hope TL seriously considers your ideas.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 12:47 AM
You know this isnt going anywhere right? TL will never read this, let alone consider it.
Hundreds of good suggestions have gone down the drain.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:21 AM
Great ideas! OP should start his own app! I'd buy 

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:32 AM
No, just no. You fail.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 03:47 AM
Same as above. Don't get me wrong. It's a great idea but big companies don't read every last thread. Especially not this. No offense.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:00 AM
Agree with almost all the points.... Great Thinking dude

Unregistered
12-30-10, 08:20 AM
Same as above. Don't get me wrong. It's a great idea but big companies don't read every last thread. Especially not this. No offense.

TeamLava is NOT a big company!!!

They are a small bunch of 4 youngsters who happen to have some success with their apps in the AppStore. Overwhelmed in the unexpected success they not spend all the money they make and they don't give a **** about us.

That's the reality!