PDA

View Full Version : I want my game back :(

aspradlin
06-29-13, 04:20 PM
I recently switched phones. When I opened Dragon Story on my new phone, I had to start a new game. I can't find anywhere to log in to my account to bring back the game I had before. Am I just out of luck and have to start all over again?

CuddlyDragon
06-29-13, 04:32 PM
Hello :)

Please contact our support team ( support@teamlava.com ). They can assist you with a game transfer. :)

PenguinFlop
06-29-13, 05:44 PM
CuddlyDragon speaks the truth!

TinksThots
06-29-13, 06:08 PM
Or just do it yourself (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device) through a Storm8 game, as long as you haven't set up a Storm8 ID on your new phone yet. ;)

dixiesisle
07-23-13, 11:43 AM
I recently switched phones. When I opened Dragon Story on my new phone, I had to start a new game. I can't find anywhere to log in to my account to bring back the game I had before. Am I just out of luck and have to start all over again?

hi there, i got a new phone, after downloaded dragon story game, i opened it, and i'm on lv 1 :'( . i sent email to support@teamlava.com a few days ago, but until now i have no receive the answer. please help me!

VackraDragons
07-25-13, 04:25 AM

My iPad just broke & I got a new one & when I opened Dragon Story I was back to level 1 also & am stuck since there's nowhere to sign back in! I put my Storm8 ID in & it just tells me it's already been taken but won't allow me to sign in anywhere, this feature needs to be added into the game! I emailed the support team but don't know anything as of yet. I am very unhappy about this as I was at level 30 & had a lot of dragons & expansions & really do not want to have to work my back to there coz it wasn't easy & took a lot of time!

maguar
07-25-13, 04:38 AM
This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) has instructions on transferring the games yourself. It will only work if you haven't setup and ID on your new device. You'll do the transfer with a storm8 game which will also transfer your TL games as well.