PDA

View Full Version : No expansion stuff since upgrade?

trishleagh
06-29-13, 02:46 PM
Is it just me? Every delivery I send comes back with stars and money but no expansion parts. I did receive a screw ... But can't expa d without the required tickets ...... Anyone else seeing this?

maximinidan
06-29-13, 05:45 PM
Same here, I keep buying some in the newspaper as soon as I see some! I haven't been able to expand in a while, and I used to sell my expansion parts because I would get lots of the same... Wish they would find a better balance.

jtm101
06-29-13, 06:44 PM
Now that we're getting building parts from deliveries the expansion parts have dried out. I think the chances of getting a part is probably the same, but because of the building parts you get less maps. However i'd much rather getting paint than any maps :D

maximinidan
07-17-13, 09:31 PM
Well, it's been a month since my last expansion... I can never find anything but food in the newspaper or my neighbor's shops. I'm rapidly losing interest in this game!

mellymoo2000
07-17-13, 11:09 PM
Is it just me? Every delivery I send comes back with stars and money but no expansion parts. I did receive a screw ... But can't expa d without the required tickets ...... Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, we are definitely not receiving bonus parts & permits as often as before. I did 20 deliveries before i received a bonus - it used to be about 10 deliveries.

BlueCanary
07-18-13, 06:56 AM
I just received my first permit since the upgrade. The rate at which they're received really needs to be adjusted. Maybe we got too many before, but its basically impossible to expand now unless you're willing to fork out the dough or wait for months at the rate they've been appearing. And I'm not willing to pay for something that should be a basic feature of the game. Maybe some people are, but its on my deletion list unless this gets sorted out within the next couple of weeks.

EnchantedCastle
07-18-13, 12:52 PM
When I do get expansion parts, they're not the ones I need. I don't want to sell extras since they are hard to come by so my barn is always full. With a nearly full barn I don't usually go buy products because I don't want to get stuck in the game. And I can't expand my barn because I can't find enough paint. Anyone notice that since parts are dropping from deliveries it's no longer dropping from crops and other made items?

KazAdley
07-29-13, 06:07 PM
I've been trying to expand for 2 or 3 weeks but never have enough parts. Thought this was odd as it seemed that with every 10 or so deliveries I'd get an extra expansion part. Today I made a note of exactly how many parts I had in storage and in 13 deliveries got 2 more parts (a deed & a permit). Those 2 parts were NOT added to my storage, presumably because it was full. I think the point of having to have the room to add your bonus parts is new - I've run my storage to capacity since I started playing and have never noticed parts not accruing until now. I'm pretty sure bonus parts used to just put your storage into excess. This also explains where the tools went that I got (and lost) from the fishing pond this week.

07-29-13, 07:59 PM
Three weeks ago, I had 12 of each expansion papers on my main game and about 11 of the red ones on this one. Stupidily I needed space and money, so I sold them all odd After going to the worthless train station.

I go on numerous deliveries a day. I am not getting the papers like I used to and I've no idea why. I don't get tools like before either, so having more of one over another, doesnt hold true here.

It's beyond silly to make the most basic things needed in this game difficult to get. Unless its a ploy to make us buy gems for these items, its dumb.

Sumercarefree
08-07-13, 04:04 PM
I cannot find Expansion Papers, Nails n Paints, shovels.
I am selling off those I have extras like planks, bricks, hammers, to help the rest. The go very fast and I got them from the fishing pond.

Sumercarefree
08-07-13, 04:06 PM
Another way to get some of the things is to open another account n buy them over.