PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Poll and Suggestions 6/29/13

MiniLaura
06-29-13, 12:49 PM
(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new crops, trees, flowers, animals, decorations would you like to see on your farm?

Also suggest in-game content and features for game play in the thread.

ETA:
Oh hey--that question mark between 5 and 10 is supposed to be an n-dash (a horizontal line that's longer than a hyphen but shorter than an m-dash). Apparently, n-dashes are not recognized punctuation marks. And also, I can't figure out how to edit a poll. :P
So. The 4th choice is: Expensive houses (5-10 million coins)

cherryberry9
06-29-13, 12:59 PM
I vote Oat Crop. Go Oats!

pinkster73
06-29-13, 08:34 PM
Catnip! Meow!

CuteTali
06-30-13, 02:35 AM
More houses please!

CuteTali
06-30-13, 02:38 AM
Add some machines that do the following 3 options automatically:

"Plow all dirt areas"

"Plant selected seed in all plowed areas"

"Collect all crops"

The short recipes especially hurt my hands a lot, it was hard to master things like blueberry and peanut crops because of that. About once a day or every other day is where I'm really comfortable with replanting an entire farm at max expansion size.

This feature should probably be something we can unlock at level 75 or 90.

You can still plant a mixture of crops with my idea. This is why the option is to plant whatever seed you select in the --plowed area-- and not entire farm. This way, you only plow the area you want to plant crop1 in, finish planting that, plow your next area and plant crops 2 there etc. Also I never mentioned anything about gems. This should be just another way to farm that you unlock at a very high level. It really is perfect.

WillowzCafe
06-30-13, 08:26 AM
I'd love to see more expansion possibilities ������

WendingWanderer
06-30-13, 11:30 AM
I'd REALLY like a picket fence - with a gate - for coins. Also - more coin houses, not quite that expensive. And WATER TILES!

Also, some gnomes with their hands in front of them, so they look like they could be doing some work.

MamaMini
07-01-13, 12:03 PM
I agree with more houses but I would make them less expensive - no more than $5m. No Dutch theme. It would be too much like Australia, and while it was nice, it also excluded a lot if people. NO VOLCANOES!! As for new suggestions, my suggestion is to go back through all the suggestions you were already given and give us whatever you haven't covered yet. Ever since Christmas the updates have either been weak or consisted of a theme that has nothing to do with a farm. You are making it very easy to walk away from this game. There is nothing to look forward to anymore.

CatLadyy
07-01-13, 01:24 PM
For the Dutch theme, a Dutch licorice crop would be amazing.

samizmyne
07-01-13, 01:50 PM
If there are any more themes, I'd like to see an "up north" theme with log cabins, pine trees, wolves, bears, etc. I think our players in Norway would like that too!

cjensenusa
07-01-13, 10:07 PM
How bout some water tiles??? (Sorry had to ask since no one has mentioned it yet!!!). :cool:

1962penny
07-03-13, 03:27 PM
I think it would be a good idea to be able o give other gifts to neighbors. No just any though , because too many people could ***** that way. The gift giver would have o physically have that item on their farm to give it. Once they give it, it's gone from their farm. So basically just being able to transfer items to your neighbors farms.

artlomin
07-08-13, 04:47 AM
Goals. We haven't had Farm Story goals for months.

violentbeauty
07-08-13, 11:18 AM
PLEASE Bring Back The Midaevil Collection. Houses, Knights, Better Castles, etc. The Whole Renassance Theme.

samizmyne
07-08-13, 08:10 PM
I agree with changing out the gifts now and then. Get rid of the stupid welcome mat please! Also, give us sales on gem items in the store! Offer some of the items from the boxes like you did for black Friday!!!! Would LOVE that!

MellowFarmer
07-09-13, 03:12 PM
Thank you TL for including volcano!!! Not many votes for it yet but I'm crossing my fingers! I will def buy one. I'm also crossing my fingers for catnip ;-) I love someone's suggestion of 'up north' items like log cabin. That would be awesome, log cabin with snow on the roof and smoke curling out of chimney.

cherryberry9
07-23-13, 06:15 PM
I'd like it if they made LTO's available since updates are gone.

bidur5678
07-23-13, 09:56 PM
How about introducing an auto system which fertilizes and harvests complete farm? This can be developed and sold for gems..also prompts users before using it.

Currently, farm fertilize option is available for gems, which actually can be clicked on error as well..by which way 20 gems are lost (tap to manage)

CuteTali
07-23-13, 11:22 PM
bring back past LTO's since no updates anymore.

CatLadyy
08-05-13, 05:18 PM
I really do hope Farm Story comes back with some great fall, Halloween, winter and Christmas updates. This is such a great game that it would be very sad to see it end. But I also really hope that if this game does get abandoned, that TL will consider re-releasing all old content so everyone has a chance to get the items they wish they could get. It's a chance for them to make some money still.

pamhd1107
08-09-13, 06:19 AM
I'd like to have goals...maybe a monthly goal instead of all the really cool items being 1st prize in the boxes...give it as a goal and switch it monthly to go with a new monthly theme...love the "up north" theme mentioned earlier!

CatLadyy
08-22-13, 03:46 PM
I would also love to see the "Up north" theme!

CatLadyy
08-22-13, 04:17 PM
I have some Halloween suggestions! Sorry if I mention something that has already been used in previous years - this will be my first Farm Story halloween (fingers crossed that they really will continue updates in the fall!)
Haunted house! Spooky topiaries (animals, gargoyles, other such creatures), windy stone path, iron fence and gate, Enter at your own risk sign, large hedges to fence in property, black cat gnome, spooky arched-back black cat (no cutsie clothes please!), trick or treat bag with candy spilling out, gargoyles, Frankenstein cow, pumpkin scarecrow with ravens perched on him, alien crop circles, corn field monster, human graves, pet cemetary, pumpkin pond, bubbling well, cauldron, black rose crop, brains crop, dead trees, poison or rotting apple trees, headless horseman, multiple gnomes in costumes (alien gnome!), creepy thorned bushes.

There is still a lot more that farm story can do! The ideas can't have run out! There are many crops we still don't have, more trees to add! Many more cats to design (and of course other animals), there are always new houses to design and themes to add. Please don't give up on Farm Story yet!

CuteTali
08-22-13, 05:04 PM
Hey, how about doing a camping/outdoors theme in farm, just like we have @ fashion story? It's catching up pretty good now and will do even better @ farm.

navymom2010
08-22-13, 05:39 PM
I love all the above suggestions😀

kimba33182
08-28-13, 02:00 PM
when do we get new stuff again ?? they've been on hiatest for awhile now

jellypie200
08-28-13, 02:03 PM
I was thinking of a squirrel on a tree :)

CatLadyy
09-01-13, 01:11 PM
I was thinking of a squirrel on a tree :)

This would be so cute! And perfect for a fall update!

stote
09-05-13, 05:37 PM
Yay! I suggested cashew, olive and lychee trees and they've all been added! Thank you Team Lava!

WendingWanderer
09-05-13, 06:56 PM
Graves. Which can be used for halloween or can be used for a graveyard anytime.

CatLadyy
09-06-13, 04:06 AM
I would love to see last years Halloween box re-released (perhaps even out of the box!), along with other old Halloween/fall items. Can't wait for the new stuff too!
It would be nice to see some new houses! A farmhouse with fall trees & decor :)

happyday5
09-06-13, 03:07 PM
And wouldn't it be great if TL would start releasing Halloween stuff starting now? Ahh, I can dream.