PDA

View Full Version : How come my nbrs still have spider brownie?

koala23farm
06-29-13, 06:37 AM
I'm very curious about it

nky1111
06-29-13, 08:36 AM
If you're on android, get the halloween edition and have fun))

TinksThots
06-29-13, 01:30 PM
Anyone who was around in time to get older versions can still get/make all the stuff on those versions.

Also: That's why old parts are still in your gift list - they can still build all those old appliances/decor too. See here (supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list.html) to see what parts not to accept for appliances you don't have/can't get. :cool:

koala23farm
06-29-13, 05:30 PM

mico3
06-30-13, 05:28 PM
I still have them because my food doesn't sell fast enough! And I haven't baked any since they were a new item :/

TinksThots
06-30-13, 05:52 PM
I still have them because my food doesn't sell fast enough! And I haven't baked any since they were a new item :/
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Some goal sets leave tens of thousands of servings in their wake per recipe they want you to make (you'll be well into six digits on a lot of them if you go ahead and master them since they're already taking up a counter, like I do), and those are in addition to anything you've already got sitting on counters, so that stuff can hang around for a LONG time. The best you can hope for is that they'll at least be nice to look at. :p

bobbyrae
06-30-13, 06:10 PM
Also, some players will stockpile certain recipes for seasonal items for some reason because they like how they look. So they'll bake as many as they think will last for several months even up to a year or more and keep them all on one counter.