PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and suggestion thread - 29th June 2013

maguar
06-28-13, 11:03 PM
Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays etc.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

ghjvcucjb
06-29-13, 12:01 AM
Since one of my two broken record requests, a dragon, was instituted this week I need to add a new one to my usually request along with mermaid pond/character/storyline/place to trade water for mermaid scales. How about a clothing atelier where we could craft different outfits with all the dyes and wool. We could have the same pants and shirt but change the colors.

parlski
06-29-13, 05:36 AM
I say a sugar refinery is the closest thing to another kitchen! much needed

mymummy789
06-29-13, 06:00 AM
Since one of my two broken record requests, a dragon, was instituted this week I need to add a new one to my usually request along with mermaid pond/character/storyline/place to trade water for mermaid scales. How about a clothing atelier where we could craft different outfits with all the dyes and wool. We could have the same pants and shirt but change the colors.

this would be a fabulous way to use up the dyes I have stocked up :)

goldensed
06-29-13, 06:00 AM
I also want a tailor and a cobbler. They would use up dye, hides, wool. I think we need a cotton crop for clothing also.

MiniLaura
06-29-13, 08:10 AM
I would like the tinker camp to include recipes from the kitchen.

8house8
06-29-13, 08:35 AM
There should be a way to trade 1 item for another. Either through the market place or trade exchange. Like trade 5 water for 1 mermaid scale and so on.

carleeclub
06-29-13, 08:57 AM
There should be a way to obtain eggs without spending money or hoping to get a lucky drop.
Very disappointing for the game to not allow this.
The game is becoming greedy and too expensive.
Please TeamLava, change this.

minechei
06-29-13, 09:21 AM
There should be a coliseum so we can fight our Knights against Baron's Kingdom or or neighbors to win Gems and other rare items

ghjvcucjb
06-29-13, 10:18 AM
I would like to display the beautiful T&T badges, maybe as flags, in my kingdom

Gardienn
06-29-13, 10:28 AM
While I have a huge need for sap, the kitchen already lets us craft sugar and syrup. I think it's a senseless repeat to have a sugar refinery. Sap is a basic supply, so I'd like to instead see a forestry that produces sap in high quantities. I voted for something else.

arale_norimaki
06-29-13, 11:58 AM
What would Dairy be? A new recipe at the kitchen? A new drop from cows?

HNO3
06-29-13, 12:09 PM
I still like my suggestion for a maple tree that works like fruit trees better than a sugar refinery. The tree would look better and take up less space.

Gardienn
06-29-13, 12:20 PM
I still like my suggestion for a maple tree that works like fruit trees better than a sugar refinery. The tree would look better and take up less space.

I second that. Makes so much more sense.

homebakedisbest
06-29-13, 02:34 PM
There should be a way to trade 1 item for another. Either through the market place or trade exchange. Like trade 5 water for 1 mermaid scale and so on.

I second that suggestion! Not frequent enough of a drop for mermaid scales!
I collected from three ponds, and one well more than once, and not even one mermaid scale from that.

CottageRose
06-29-13, 02:46 PM
I would still like to have gently curving water tiles for rivers. And they could work similar to walls, where two pieces or more connecting pieces would merge into a stretch of river or even a pond. My kingdom would be happier with a more dynamic water feature - instead of little unconnected puddles side by side, semi-camouflaged by trees. :)

kiliarien
06-29-13, 03:17 PM
I collected from three ponds, and one well more than once, and not even one mermaid scale from that.

1 in 4 would be great - I used to pull from 7 wells and 3 ponds and get 1, sometimes 2 if I was really lucky. With MS it's so skewed towards needing the 1st tablet shard. Once you get it you're laughing but until then it's truly infuriating.

Gimme a sap generator or a separate way to blast out sugar rather than coming back every 15 mins.

CatLadyy
06-29-13, 03:43 PM

I also agree!

Danskata
06-29-13, 04:33 PM
I'd like to have a trade routes for the Valentine drops (eggs, truffles, pink furs, beams and blocks).

06-29-13, 05:24 PM
I really liked the ideas people had about the horses and the ability to go inside buildings. I think it would be really neat to be able to see the inside of Ivy's hut or Thomas's house. Also, there was the idea about organizing the materials under the different tabs instead of all of them being shoved under materials. This would be very helpful when searching for certain items. Finally, an expansion down to the coast would be great because I think it would be nice to be able to reach the ocean. Thanks for the poll! :)

ellie24688
06-29-13, 06:10 PM

Why can't we have a new mermaid character. We find her in the pond lost and build her a nice pond with a waterfall for her new home and can collect mermaid scales and a couple other hard to get items from her

Paul__
06-29-13, 06:12 PM
USA Flag

NikitaViolet
06-29-13, 06:55 PM
Hello everyone! I’m new here, so forgive me if anyone’s already thought of similar ideas:

Wouldn’t it be neat if a new expansion revealed ruins beneath the trees once you clear it? A Machu Picchu-type crumbled building that drops random items, like energy/inventory items/new items…
Activating this building could trigger a new animal to appear (in similar fashion to the Monsters upon harvest) – but you feed it instead of fight it and it drops positive items (sap, hide, wisps). Perhaps it could be a deer that drops venison, which can be made into jerky for a new knight adventure!

I’d love to have a cat or dog that struts around the kingdom as the humans do, but scaring away Monsters nearby, kind of like a walking scarecrow/guard. If you harvest while it is in range, no Monsters will appear.

A colorful tree that you can’t chop but can tap for sap & collect every few hours would be neat. Maybe you have to craft the tapping device for each use.

A hammock decoration!!!:o

A brewery?

Horses that can be bought with coins – a spotted one, a paint etc – for knights to ride; (goal to buy x amount of horses, which triggers the new adventure option) The horses drop horseshoes, or you have to craft horseshoes/nails in the forge for the new Cavalry adventure. Perhaps use the kitchen to craft a grain mixture using wheat & corn. Maybe even a new crop of nuts for a trail mix to energize the mounted men on the new Cavalry Adventure.

Trade ships in a port – can trade with neighbors items like mushrooms/hides/water in exchange for sap/wisps/beams… maybe can send out 3 trades/day from the ships, similar to gifting. **OR** one trade/day with larger items, like manticores/cows/buildings! Wings and horns can be traded so that people can stop whining about no Alicorn parts! (I’ll trade someone a wing for a horn!)

NikitaViolet
06-29-13, 06:56 PM
Why can't we have a new mermaid character. We find her in the pond lost and build her a nice pond with a waterfall for her new home and can collect mermaid scales and a couple other hard to get items from her

LOVE that idea!!

Gardienn
06-29-13, 07:04 PM
Hello everyone! I’m new here, so forgive me if anyone’s already thought of similar ideas:

Wouldn’t it be neat if a new expansion revealed ruins beneath the trees once you clear it? A Machu Picchu-type crumbled building that drops random items, like energy/inventory items/new items…

Now that would be cool.

evangelina812
06-29-13, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry, but I do not like any of these suggestions. I don't have any T&T badges, so it would be an embarrassment, not a joy. What would a pumpkin be used for? don't we already have dairy? D we really need another royal building when the max is too small? And I barely use sugar, and when I do, I have a perfectly good kitchen to craft it in! I can see how an Aviary would become exciting and have a new quest line to it, as long as you actually collected something other than coins from it.

I am sorry if I sound incredibly rude, I truly am, I just wanted to make my point across. I have seen quite a few better suggestions than these on the suggestion thread.

maguar
06-29-13, 08:19 PM
I am sorry if I sound incredibly rude, I truly am, I just wanted to make my point across. I have seen quite a few better suggestions than these on the suggestion thread.

Most of the suggestions that have been put in the suggestion threads are for gameplay suggestions. As stated in the first post, gameplay suggestions aren't included in the poll though they can be passed along. A number of the item suggestions have already been included in previous polls. I try to pick out ones that have not been included previously.

jimboser
06-29-13, 10:44 PM
I have a problem with all of these...

Aviary, we already have a hatchery, unless there will be more birds than chickens?
Sugar refinery, kitchen does this?
Royal keep add ons, I'm at level 30 and still expanding, all of my space is used for building and resources, I don't have space for pretty things! Some day, maybe, unless I gave up on expanding?
Pumpkin crop, maybe for a fall themed edition, there would need to be more around this.
Dairy, stable already gives milk?
Concert hall, why? Maybe if there was a good story line with this, and more benefit than coins and royal points?
Exhibition hall, seems like wasted decoration space? See above.

My big suggestion was to have the market place be a real market, actually buy and sell excess inventory, real time market against all players, supply and demand price changes, etc.

Also castle updates to shorten quest times and more royal points.

Maybe some alchemy to turn stone to coal?

ghjvcucjb
06-29-13, 11:21 PM
Thank you Maguar for putting these polls together for us to express our personal ideas and suggestions. It must be a pain in the butt combing through dozens of pages with a zillion ideas and then organize some of the more popular choices to try and satisfy as many people as possible and not just one or a few. And it's awesome how you've provide a place below the poll for suggestions not included in this particular poll for people to put their suggestions for the next poll. Thank you, I know I appreciate all you hard work.

BriarAvenue
06-30-13, 12:06 AM

Aviary, we already have a hatchery, unless there will be more birds than chickens?
Royal keep add ons, I'm at level 30 and still expanding, all of my space is used for building and resources, I don't have space for pretty things! Some day, maybe, unless I gave up on expanding?
Pumpkin crop, maybe for a fall themed edition, there would need to be more around this.
Concert hall, why? Maybe if there was a good story line with this, and more benefit than coins and royal points?

My big suggestion was to have the market place be a real market, actually buy and sell excess inventory, real time market against all players, supply and demand price changes, etc.

Also castle updates to shorten quest times and more royal points.

Maybe some alchemy to turn stone to coal?

Second for a true marketplace for excess inventory, rather than that dragon egg.
I don't like dragon story at all.

RotomGuy
06-30-13, 04:30 AM
The Research House Suggestion, shortened and altered.

4 new, dustier, gloomier places appear on the map to expand to. Expanding to these areas require a Permit from Land Owner. These are obtained through a new adventure that is requires 1 Make-do Feast, 2 Spook Repellent and 10,000 coins.

Expand to a run-down house in these new gloomy areas. You can't expand to the house without expanding to the other gloomy areas first. Fix the house using 3 Ornate Beams, 3 Ornate Blocks, 2 Magic Cement and 5 Spook Repellent.

Once fixed, tending to other objects could cause you to discover one of the 25 native creatures at the Glimmer Wood. At the house you could then begin research sessions about these creatures. There are 3 different research sessions, each one unlocked by the last. The first takes 2 hours and mildly increases the chance of it dropping. The second takes 8 hours and notably increases the chance of something dropping. The last takes 24 hours and doubles common drops, makes rare drops always drop, and super rare drops much more common.

The research sessions cost varying amounts of coins and Scopes according to rarity to do. Here's a huge list of creatures I came up with:

Carving Ant - Found on trees (common) - Increases quantity of wood appearing
Golem Fly - Found when mining rocks (common) - Increases quantity of stone
Droolish - Found when tending to ponds (common) - Increases quantity of water
Glimmer Tick - Found tending to mushrooms (rare) - Increases chance of Glimmerdust
Rexin - Found on trees (rare) - Increases chance of sap
Orek - Found in mines (rare) - Increaes chance of iron
Humungous Trout - Found in Wells or Ponds (rare) - Increases chance of fish
Shruttle - Found on mushrooms (rare) - Increases quantity of mushrooms
Udder Clinger - Found on cows (rare) - Increases quantity of milk
Reproductive Flea - Found on chickens (rare) - Increases quantity of eggs
Barachon - Found on pigs (rare) - Increases chance of bacon
Shearing Beetle - Found on Sheep (rare) - Increases amount of wool
Glimmer Treant - Found instead of trees (super rare) - Increases chance of living wood
Sparkle Orek - Found in mines (super rare) - Increases chance of silver and jewels
Blurmaid - Found in ponds (super rare) - Increases chance of mermaid scales
Pyrefly - Found on lumineshrooms (super rare) - Increases chance of glowdust
Coalecanth - Found in mines (rare) - Increases chance of coal
Petal Bee - Found in petals (rare) - Increases chance of petals
Fertile Landworm - Found tending to plots (super rare) - Increases quantity of certain crops
Volco - Found farming Hot Peppers (super rare) - Increases quantity of Hot Peppers
Glimmerfly - Found tending to the Magic Garden (super rare) - Increases quantity of Glimmerbulbs, Magic Fruit, and Faerie Jars
Mythiki - Found in Deep Mine (extremely rare) - Increases chance of Mithril
Alicorn Baby - Found from adventures (extremely rare) - Increases chance of energy
Goldino - Found tending to coin buildings (extremely rare) - Increases chance of gold items
Gemder - Found after completing every research course - Increases chance of gems

Comments?

evangelina812
06-30-13, 04:58 AM
Most of the suggestions that have been put in the suggestion threads are for gameplay suggestions. As stated in the first post, gameplay suggestions aren't included in the poll though they can be passed along. A number of the item suggestions have already been included in previous polls. I try to pick out ones that have not been included previously.

Ok that makes sense. Thanks.

evangelina812
06-30-13, 05:00 AM

Yup. I found that the aviary was the only thing that made a little sense to have in my kingdom.

evangelina812
06-30-13, 05:01 AM

4 new, dustier, gloomier places appear on the map to expand to. Expanding to these areas require a Permit from Land Owner. These are obtained through a new adventure that is requires 1 Make-do Feast, 2 Spook Repellent and 10,000 coins.

Expand to a run-down house in these new gloomy areas. You can't expand to the house without expanding to the other gloomy areas first. Fix the house using 3 Ornate Beams, 3 Ornate Blocks, 2 Magic Cement and 5 Spook Repellent.

Once fixed, tending to other objects could cause you to discover one of the 25 native creatures at the Glimmer Wood. At the house you could then begin research sessions about these creatures. There are 3 different research sessions, each one unlocked by the last. The first takes 2 hours and mildly increases the chance of it dropping. The second takes 8 hours and notably increases the chance of something dropping. The last takes 24 hours and doubles common drops, makes rare drops always drop, and super rare drops much more common.

The research sessions cost varying amounts of coins and Scopes according to rarity to do. Here's a huge list of creatures I came up with:

Glimmer Tick - Found tending to mushrooms (rare) - Increases chance of Glimmerdust
Glimmer Treant - Found instead of trees (super rare) - Increases chance of living wood
Sparkle Orek - Found in mines (super rare) - Increases chance of silver and jewels
Fertile Landworm - Found tending to plots (super rare) - Increases quantity of certain crops
Volco - Found farming Hot Peppers (super rare) - Increases quantity of Hot Peppers
Glimmerfly - Found tending to the Magic Garden (super rare) - Increases quantity of Glimmerbulbs, Magic Fruit, and Faerie Jars
Alicorn Baby - Found from adventures (extremely rare) - Increases chance of energy
Goldino - Found tending to coin buildings (extremely rare) - Increases chance of gold items
Gemder - Found after completing every research course - Increases chance of gems

Comments?

Now those suggestions are good ones. I like them a lot. Good work, RotomGuy!

wealthyrich
06-30-13, 08:06 AM
Sap well / sap trove

BriarAvenue
06-30-13, 09:11 AM
Sap well / sap trove

I have more sap than I need after upgrading the 2 sawmills plus a lot of drop offs from Ivy, Sir Piggy.

BriarAvenue
06-30-13, 09:15 AM

Fertile Landworm - Found tending to plots (super grare) - Increases quantity of certain crops

Comments?

Ok as long as TL doesn't put a gem price tag on any of these

clarabesked
06-30-13, 09:47 AM
USA Flag
Why? I could do with flags that shows the country you are from.

ashleighncurrie
06-30-13, 02:05 PM
Coal mine please

Gardienn
06-30-13, 06:12 PM
Why? I could do with flags that shows the country you are from.

I'd only like flags that maintain the fantasy world, no real country flags, but I really don't want flags at all. The banners work well for the storyline already. JMO

Oliver118
06-30-13, 10:35 PM
Another idea:
Royal fortress (Cost: 50,000 coins, +550 Royal Points)
Royal fortress could be like, the home of your character because it seems your character just runs around the kingdom doing tasks for you without a place to even lay their head! Maybe the Royal fortress could drop crowns and crown jewels which are used in the Royal Camp to craft new items.
Royal Camp
Jewelled Beam-5 Royal Beam, 8 Crowns, 10 Carved wood
Jewelled Block-5 Royal Block, 10 Crowns, 8 Crown Jewels
Royal Staff-10 Crown Jewels, 15 Jewels, 3 Gold Nugget
Imperial crown-15 Crown Jewels, 2 Gold Nugget, 5 Sapphires, 2 Rubies, 3 Pearls
Jewel Essence-5 Sapphires, 2 Rubies, 3 Pearls, 4 Topazes, 1 Diamond
Royal Velvet-10 Wool, 5 Silk, 2 Jewels
Silk-10 Wool, 4 Fine Fabric
Jewelled Beam, Jewelled Block and Jewel Essence are used to construct Jewel Fortress, and then new goals are unlocked which involve the Jewel Queen and you.

Oliver118
06-30-13, 10:41 PM
New Resources
Pearl-Rare drop from Mines or rock deposits or ponds
Topaz-Rare drop from Mines or rock deposits
Sapphire-Rare drop from Mines or rock deposits
Ruby-Rare drop from Mines or rock deposits
Diamond-Very rare drop from Deep Mines or Dark Cave formations
Crowns-Rare drop from Royal Fortress
Crown Jewels-Rare drop from Royal Fortress
Carved Wood-Rare drop from Sawmill
Fine Fabric-Rare drop from Sheep
Royal Velvet-Rare drop from Sheep
Silk-Rare drop from Sheep

Oliver118
06-30-13, 10:52 PM
Goals
Goal #1-Hail the Queen!(After building Jewel fortress)
Craft 1 Imperial Crown
Collect 5 Crowns
Collect a Sapphire
REWARDS: 1,000 coins, 100 XP

Goal #2-Fine carvings
Collect 10 Carved Wood
Collect 5 Fine Fabric
Buy 1 Sheep
REWARDS: 1,500 coins, 150 XP

Goal #3-Jewelled building!
Craft 5 Jewelled Beam
Craft 3 Jewelled Block
Craft 5 Jewel Essence
Build a Jewel fortress
REWARDS: 2,000 coins, 200 XP

Goal #4-Pearl preparation
Have 2 Ponds
Have 2 Sparkling Mines
Have 2 Rock Outcroppings
Collect 1 Pearl
REWARDS: 2,500 coins, 250 XP

Goal #5-Ruby red and topaz yellow
Collect 2 Rubies
Collect 3 Topazes
REWARDS: 3,000 coins, 300 XP

Goal #6-A Sheep's Work
Have 5 Fine Fabric
Have 5 Silk
Have 5 Royal Velvet
REWARDS: 3,500 coins, 350 XP

Goal #7-A Royal Home
Build a Royal Fortress
Craft a Royal Staff
REWARDS: 4,000 coins, 400 XP

Goal #8-Diamond Sparkle (Unlocks at level 21)
Collect 1 Diamond
Have 2 Deep Mines
Have 1 Dark Cave Formation

SybreTiger
07-01-13, 11:39 AM
Raise the wall limit please!

As the game goes on and grows bigger, and we get more and more areas to expand to, so our land grows as well, and we should be allowed to build a wall around it all. I've hit my wall limit ages ago, yet I keep expanding further... Right now I have a gate around most of my kingdom, but there are many spaces I can't put a wall around because I've hit the limit... Please raise the wall limit as new expansions come out, so we can keep up with our walls!

MiniLaura
07-02-13, 10:33 AM
I would love to see the wall limit raised! As would a lot of other people. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43595-wall-limit)

Oliver118
07-02-13, 09:23 PM
New resource-Honey.
Honey could come from a Sweet Farm, which also drops Sugar, Apple Pie, Orange Cobbler, Lemonade and everything else that requires sugar. Sweet Farms are Resource buildings. Then you could use Honey to craft Honey Pancakes and Sweet Toast, which are used to craft Breakfast buffet along with bacon, oranges, eggs and another new resource-beans (takes 30 minutes to grow) Then this links onto a new adventure(unlocks at level 25) Explore Candyland.
Requirements for Explore Candyland
2 Apple Pie
2 Orange Cobbler
1 Breakfast Buffet
8000 coins

Oliver118
07-02-13, 09:54 PM
Honey suggestion-continued
Collecting Honey once from the Sweet Farm triggers new goals.
The first part of the goals involve Ivy.
Goal #1-Sweet cooking!
Cook 2 Honey Pancakes
Cook 2 Sweet Toast
Collect 5 Oranges
Collect 10 Eggs
Collect 5 Beans
Collect 10 Bacon
REWARDS: 2 gems, 200 XP

Goal #2-Breakfast and sugar
Have 1 Breakfast Buffet
Bake 2 Apple Pies
Bake 2 Orange Cobblers
Prepare 2 Lemonades
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 500 XP

Goal #3-Sweet dreams
Gather 8000 coins
Go on Explore Candyland
REWARDS: 4,500 coins, 450 XP

Goal #4-Souvenoir sweet
Collect once from Explore Candyland
Ask for 6 Candy Souvenoirs
REWARDS: 1,200 coins, 120 XP

This part involves Old Thomas. You must have expanded to the Forgotten Roost to get these goals and you must also have got a Glimmerhoney egg.

Goal #5-I've got an egg!
Craft 2 Bee DNA (Special recipe from Potion Shop)
Collect 10 Honey

Goal #6-Old Thomas's Hatching Guide
Craft an Incubator (Special recipe from Magic Forge)
Buy 1 Beehive (Cost: 90,000 coins)
REWARDS: 6,000 coins, 600 XP, 30 Royal Points

Goal #7-Cooling down
Brew 1 Freeze Potion (Special recipe from Potion Shop)
Prepare 2 Lemonades
Prepare 2 Ice cream

This next part involves Thurston.

Goal #8-Egg type
Tap the Honeytor egg once
Fight the egg (you'll need 5 Longswords and 1 Light Armour)
REWARDS: 1 gem, 100 XP

Goal #9-Launching the egg
Craft 1 Egg Catapult (Special Magic Forge recipe)
Launch the egg!
REWARDS: 1,500 coins, 150 XP

This part involves Sabina.

Goal #10-Gentleflower protection
Craft 5 Gentleflowers (Special Potion Shop recipe)
Craft 1 Feather (Special Potion Shop recipe)
REWARDS: 4,000 coins, 400 XP

Goal #11-A Touch of Beauty
Craft 1 Flower Garland (Special Magic Forge recipe)
Craft 1 Lavender Spray (Special Potion Shop recipe)
REWARDS: 3,000 coins, 300 XP, 5 Honey

Goal #12-It's hatching!
Hatch a Glimmerhoney egg
Collect 10 Honey
Feed a Glimmerhoney to adulthood
Collect from an adult Glimmerhoney
REWARDS: 5 gems, 500 XP

Oliver118
07-02-13, 10:04 PM
Special craftables requirements
Bee DNA-10 Honey, 20 Glimmerdust, 5 Water, 5 Sugar
Incubator-2 Mithril, 5 Glass (Limited time drop from Ponds), 5 Heat (Limited time drop from Hatchery)
Freeze Potion-2 Lemonade, 2 Ice Cream, 10 Water
Egg Catapult-1 Mithril, 10 Wool, 5 Silver Ore, 5 Eggs
Gentleflowers-5 Purple Petal, 5 Blue Petal, 5 White Petal, 5 Orange Petal, 5 Honey
Feather-30 Eggs, 5 Wool
Flower Garland-5 Gentleflowers, 5 Glimmerdust, 5 Purple Petals, 5 Blue Petals
Lavender Spray-5 Purple Petal, 10 Water, 1 Scent (Limited time drop from flowers)

sooter23
07-03-13, 07:11 AM
I'd like to see less random drops (ie. the dragon egg and tablet shards). Also, it'd be ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS to have a mermaid scale pond or something of that nature!!

elaur
07-03-13, 05:55 PM
I'd like to see less random drops (ie. the dragon egg and tablet shards). Also, it'd be ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS to have a mermaid scale pond or something of that nature!!

Yessss!

Although I would also like something to look forward to. The alicorn kind of gave that but it eventually got irritating to people who don't get the rare drops. Maybe a definite time to actually get something? Like if you haven't gotten an alicorn wing in a week you get one automatically dropped.

Oliver118
07-03-13, 10:48 PM

If that happened the game would really get quite boring because you'd get everything and then you'd be whizzing through the game and soon you'd be in Maguar's 'nothing to do, waiting for update club'(sorry, by the way, Maguar)

ashleighncurrie
07-04-13, 05:29 AM
I'd like to be able to see the materials you need for sending knights out on adventures, whilst an adventure is under way. I can never remember what is required for each adventure and so end up making all sorts of different things that I think I need for the adventure. Like to get ahead and have a few adventures lined up so the knights come back, and go straight back out again. Seeing as I still need the alicorn horn and the badge for adventures on T&T task. I don't want to have to exit my game and come on the forum to find out what it is needed because it takes too long. Likewise this would be helpful for the kitchen, workshop, potion shop, tinker camp and love shack.

secretkingdom
07-04-13, 05:45 AM
Can we have more expansion areas soon please! I have 97 wisp lanterns and 90 earth wisps. I can't get enough mermaid scales to use any up. It takes me days & days to get 5 mermaid scales. We need another source for scales! Iron ore and sap is rare for me too.

mamareader02
07-04-13, 10:53 AM
Shorter adventure option please!

Oliver118
07-04-13, 10:36 PM
I wish adventures were less painful for someone like me, who plays on a daily basis with a maximum of an hour a day who currently can only do adventures once a week!

jimboser
07-05-13, 09:56 AM
I wish adventures were less painful for someone like me, who plays on a daily basis with a maximum of an hour a day who currently can only do adventures once a week!

That's why I suggested a Keep upgrade which would shorten the adventure times. ;)

Oliver118
07-05-13, 11:39 PM
That's why I suggested a Keep upgrade which would shorten the adventure times. ;)

Upgrades-King's Keep and Queen's Court
Level 2-2 Simple Feast, 5 Bread, 5 Grits, 10 Corn
Level 3-2 Hearty Feasts, 6 Hearty Stews, 10 Carrots, 25 Water
Level 4-1 Spicy Feast, 3 Ivy's Hot Sauce, 10 Hot Peppers, 5 Lumin Essence
Level 5-3 Sweet Feasts, 1 Jewelled Talon, 5 Light Armour, 5 Troll Essence

mymummy789
07-06-13, 02:27 AM
Suggestion - please don't ever again have a quest line that relies on a random drop just to start it!!!! It is NOT fun.

mcgoohoo
07-06-13, 03:49 PM
Two suggestions:
1, with so many neighbors, only 3 gifts a day makes good manners hard. How about your number of daily gifts increases with leveling up?
2, it would be nice to have a link to the forum somewhere on the app. It took a long time for me to find this place and im not likely to remember how next time

Thanks!

mcgoohoo
07-06-13, 03:51 PM
Oh yeah, one more... Maybe include the actual xp number for level up? Sometimes i wait 90 min only to come back and find out i was 1or 2 away....

55Merida
07-06-13, 06:01 PM
PLEASE Oh Please!! Make a Halloween edition of Castle Story! With all sorts of spooky buildings, decorations, gross market materials for gross kitchen creations and items from the Potion shop, weird items to be crafted in the forge, strange monsters, and Samantha the witch instead of Sabina.
Ohh the ideas go on and on!! (Or I could just come work for Team Lava and help out. :o)

One more for the road... Please, pretty please!

Oliver118
07-06-13, 10:55 PM
PLEASE Oh Please!! Make a Halloween edition of Castle Story! With all sorts of spooky buildings, decorations, gross market materials for gross kitchen creations and items from the Potion shop, weird items to be crafted in the forge, strange monsters, and Samantha the witch instead of Sabina.
Ohh the ideas go on and on!! (Or I could just come work for Team Lava and help out. :o)

Sounds cool!

Oliver118
07-06-13, 11:08 PM
I would like Castle story to do Valentine's again this year.
Market items:
Wedding Chapel (Special)
Valentine mine (Resource)
Romantic castle (Royal)
Wedding crafthouse (Crafting)
Giant Ring statue (Decor)
Wedding wall (Decor)
Romantic archway (Decor)
Pink tunnel (Decor)
Roses (Nature)
Talinum Romanticus (Nature)
Chocolate Tree (Nature)
Romanticpuff (Nature)
Romantic cow (Nature)
Wedding pig (Nature)
Priest's sheep (Nature)
Bride's chicken (Nature)
Resources:
Wedding ring (From Wedding chapel)
Rose petal (From Roses)
Wedding truffle (Pigs)
Strawberry milk (Cows)
Pink eggs (Chickens)
Romantic velvet (Sheep)
Wedding wood (Trees)
Jewels of Love (Rocks)
Pinkstone (Rocks)
Wedding Dust (From Various)
Pink petals (Flowers)

Oliver118
07-06-13, 11:29 PM
My main idea for next year's valentines that Agnes and Old Thomas are engaged and they plan on marrying but the Baron wants to ruin their wedding and Thurston volunteers to protect everyone from the Baron because he's nasty. Then the Baron invades the chapel with his army and you must help Thurston protect the invited people, Ivy, Sabina and of course Old Thomas and Agnes.
Wedding crafthouse recipes
Giant Ring Statue-10 Wedding Rings, 20 Pinkstone, 10 Stone, 3 Gold Nuggets
Wedding wall-5 Wedding Rings, 35 Pinkstone, 8 Jewels of Love, 10 Wedding Wood
Romantic archway-10 Jewels of Love, 20 Wedding Dust, 25 Pinkstone
Pink tunnel-13,000 coins, 14 Wedding Wood, 15 Pinkstone, 25 Wedding Dust
Wedding Botany(Goal)-1,000 coins, 10 Pink Petals, 10 Water
Wedding Forestry(Goal)-2,000 coins, 10 Wedding Wood, 20 Water
Friendship Feast(Goal)-5 Strawberry Milk, 10 Wedding Truffles, 1 Wedding Chocolate Box
Wedding chocolate box(Goal)-10 Wedding Truffles, 5 Pink Eggs, 2 Strawberry Milk, 1 Romantic velvet
Wedding Beam-10 Wedding Wood, 5 Pink Petals, 5 Romantic Velvet
Wedding Block-10 Pinkstone, 5 Rose Petals, 5 Romantic Velvet
Armour of Love(Goal)-20 Pinkstone, 8 Jewels of Love, 5 Romantic Blades, 5 Romantic Velvet
Romantic Blade(Goal)-20 Iron Ore, 10 Jewels of Love, 5 Wedding Dust
Wedding Essence-30 Wedding Dust, 5 Water, 6 Jewels of Love
Good Vibes(Goal)-5 Hearts, 10 Wedding Dust, 10 Jewels of Love

CatLadyy
07-07-13, 12:05 AM

I started playing most TL games around Halloween last year and I've been counting down to this coming Halloween. I REALLY hope we get a big amazing Halloween update.

CatLadyy
07-07-13, 12:07 AM
A Halloween edition would be best - always dusk, the Glimmerwood is full of spooky trees and SOUNDS!

Lillieville
07-07-13, 07:24 AM
I would like to see an actual purpose for helping our neighbors out. Yes, our rating grows. But for example if we show up in their land and theirs a "monster" to fight; perhaps we could help fight that monster for them while they are away for either extra energy or a gem...

Also, if a player just starting is able to gift 3x per day and those of us at levels 15, 20, 25 or greater with 200+ neighbors, shouldn't their be an incentive to allow us to gift more per day as well?

Thank you.

Sonflower77
07-07-13, 07:01 PM
Suggestion (for the little Tower Chamber, southeast of the Staircase - or somewhere else):
Make a Transporter Chamber, that transports us to another dimension for more property expansions!!!

Sonflower77
07-07-13, 07:07 PM
As an incentive to visit our neighbors: After making visits to our neighbors, we could be granted gems (one or more, depending on our Game Level or how active we are within the game).

mamareader02
07-08-13, 08:51 AM
Would give as many votes as I can for Halloween version!!!!(and of course,shorter,6 hr adventures,would keep us busy and keep me from begging for updates )

HNO3
07-08-13, 11:51 PM
This is a really minor and trivial detail, but could we please have the ability to rotate the old logs? I just went to arrange some as seating around my campfire and discovered they don't rotate.

ButterPanda
07-09-13, 11:53 AM
This is a really minor and trivial detail, but could we please have the ability to rotate the old logs? I just went to arrange some as seating around my campfire and discovered they don't rotate.

Thanks for the suggestion. This would definitely make the logs more versatile. I will pass your suggestion on.

arale_norimaki
07-09-13, 03:30 PM
I would like to see an actual purpose for helping our neighbors out. Yes, our rating grows. But for example if we show up in their land and theirs a "monster" to fight; perhaps we could help fight that monster for them while they are away for either extra energy or a gem...

This has been suggested many times and each time someone said it, another player replied something like "I don't want anyone to defeat my monster pet, I have it there for a reason". Well today that other player is me, lol! I shall add the ony reason why I tolerate those pests is because of their drops, so I want to **** them myself.

So please, Team Lava, do not allow other players to **** the monsters in my kingdom :)

BungoCook
07-09-13, 04:42 PM
Just a thought but would love to see a sticky thread in the forums maintained by TL to give us heads up on their thoughts about our thoughts. When ours closes their response poll opens, like a kind a counter poll of options such as "never in a million years" or "ideas we might use or take further". That be fun.

BungoCook
07-09-13, 04:46 PM

Oooh yes please. Not too expensive in resources to up grade though.. May be it could be a use for all of the currently useless recipes or crafting items?

luke1100
07-10-13, 02:36 AM
Love this idea

luke1100
07-10-13, 02:41 AM
Lol whoops that should have been attached to the post about the curved river option

Bexx85
07-10-13, 05:02 AM
My wish list would be:

-number of stored crops either displayed when planting something new on an empty lot or shown in the yet empty "consumable" section of the inventory instead of the overcrowded "materials" section
- special sap tree like maple
- an increased drop rate for golden apples
- no wall limit

I am also looking forward for future updates to reach the rewards in the lower right corner (bridge and fountain?) and get new quests since I only got one left.

Thank you TeamLava for this great game!

Oliver118
07-14-13, 01:06 AM
OK, you may have wondered why I titled my post like that-because the theme is jewels!
In my idea, there's a new expansion (located to the North) It's the Jewel Princess.
Market items
Buildings
Emerald Castle (Goal)-Royal
Ruby keep (Goal)
Sapphire court (Goal)
Topaz fortress (Goal)
Pearl cottage (Goal)
Diamond palace (Goal)
Nature
Miss Ruby (Goal)
Sapphire Cow (Goal)
Esmeralda (Goal)
Sir Topaz (Goal)
Pearl Clucks (Goal)
Diamond unicorn (Goal)
Jewelflower (Goal)
Resources
Sacred Ruby
Sacred Emerald
Sacred Sapphire
Sacred Topaz
Royal Pearl
Diamond Magnificent
Badge of the Ruby
Badge of the Sapphire
Badge of the Emerald
Badge of the Topaz
Badge of the Pearl
Badge of the Diamond
Castle crystals

ghjvcucjb
07-17-13, 08:22 PM
1. Put this thread back on the main castle story forum.
2. Random drops algorithm to increase drops as time goes by in kingdoms that have not received the random so that within a reasonable amount of time all kingdoms will have obtain items, ie ALICORN PARTS!!!!

Lilipipi
07-17-13, 11:17 PM
1. Put this thread back on the main castle story forum.
2. Random drops algorithm to increase drops as time goes by in kingdoms that have not received the random so that within a reasonable amount of time all kingdoms will have obtain items, ie ALICORN PARTS!!!!

Completely agree with both number 1 and 2. Please put this thread back to the main. It's harder to access it here.

bsohn
07-19-13, 11:49 PM
My Suggestions:

#1 - Coin to Gem conversion (maybe 10000 for 1 Gem). This would allow you to save up for some items in a different manner or get that last gem to get your well sought after item.

#2 - GET RID OF THE GEM TRAP - I have lost approx 85 gems in the last few weeks due to this. Granted it is not really a trap unless certain conditions appear. This condition is mainly delays in syncing.. I have found that the interface will delay after you touch an item then you touch it again thinking it didn't register and then bam it takes the gems because it registers both taps in succession when it catches up. This needs to be solved by either putting in a confirmation OR moving the speed up button out of direct gameplay such as in a headline box at the bottom as is done with current crafting or being out of energy. We don't have control over the delays in the interface and to have well earned OR worse Paid for gems go away in large numbers do to a delay in the interface is a big issue.

kazkgb
07-20-13, 07:30 AM
I would like the tinker camp to include recipes from the kitchen.

What does 'force close' mean

Oliver118
07-21-13, 10:34 PM
In my idea, we can finally expand to the Glimmergate and the temple-thingy by the sea, which in my suggestion will be called the Dream Temple. There will also be a new character called Rilian the knight (new expansion to the south) He will be Thurston's friend. NOTE: The goals will be triggered by collecting a new resource, a Fairytale book, from Sabina's house. It is a rare drop, but the more libraries you have, the higher the chance is of you getting a Fairytale book. 1 library increases the chance by 10%, 2 libraries increase the chance by 20%, 3 libraries will increase the chance by 30% etc. Also there will be a Royal building increase. The goals will require you to expand to the Glimmergate first, then Rilian and finally the Dream Temple, and every new thing in the market is locked by goal, so it is probably best to follow the goals.
MARKET
Glimmer Shack-Cost: 30,000 coins
Income: 1,000 coins
Collection time: 1 Day
Any other drops: Tele crystal, Speeddust, Glimmerdust, Adamant (very rare), Magic Key, Rainbow Essence, Fairytale Book
Notes: Locked by goal, unlocks after Sparkle Study
Type: Resource building
Requirements: 50 Glimmerdust, 5 Magic Cement, 10 Royal Block, 8 Royal Beam
Rilian's Keep-Cost: Free
Income: 890 coins
Collection time: 6 hours
Any other drops: Longswords, Fairytale Book, Adamant, Mithril, Rainbow Essence, Burning Ember, Golden Fleece, Large Diamond
Notes: Locked by goal, unlocks after Knight's Honour
Type: Special building
Requirements: 10 Longswords, 8 Royal Beam, 8 Royal Block, 5 Architect's Paste
Magic Gate-Cost: 40 Gems
Type: Special
Income: N/A
Collection time: N/A
Any other drops: N/A
Notes: Locked by goal, craftable at Magic Forge, unlocks after the Teleportation
Requirements: 30 Glimmerdust, 50 Red Petals, 25 Jewels, 20 Mermaid Scales, 20 Living Wood
Crafting recipes
Expand to the Forgotten Roost-50 Wool, 2 Golden Fleece, 2 Burning Ember, 2 Large Diamond, 1 Sweet Feast (Locked until level 25)
Expand to Rilian-10 Longswords, 5 Mithril, 1 Adamant, 30 Jewels
Expand to the Magic Garden-40 White Petals, 30 Orange Petals, 20 Blue Petals, 20 Purple Petals, 10 Red Petals, 30 Water (Locked until level 13)
Expand to the Tablet-20 Jewels, 20 Mermaid Scales, 20 Silver Ore, 30 Water, 3 Lumin Essence (Locked until level 18)
Resources
Tele crystal-Rare drop from Glimmer shack or Sir Pigglesworth
Speeddust-Rare drop from Glimmer shack, Sir Pigglesworth or adventures
Magic Key-Rare drop from Glimmer shack, Explore Dark Caves, Traverse the Desert Sands or the Dragon
Fairytale book-Rare drop from Glimmer shack, Sabina's house or Rilian's Keep or Library
Rainbow Essence-Rare drop from Glimmer shack, Adventures, Sir Pigglesworth or Magic Garden

Adamant
Adamant is now a rare drop from:

Adventures (particularly Explore Dark Caves or Traverse the Desert Sands)
Dragon
Deep Mine
Dark Cave Formation
Sir Pigglesworth

Oliver118
07-21-13, 11:35 PM
To trigger the goals, you must obtain a Fairytale book from Sabina's House.
Goal #1-Strange sounds
Collect 10 Fairytale Books
Ask Old Thomas for advice
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, unlocks Glimmergate

Goal #2-Dream Study
Expand to the Glimmergate
Ask friends for advice (visit neighbors' kingdoms)
Craft 5 Lumin Essence
Ask for 10 Study Books
REWARDS: 10,000 coins, 100 XP

After this goal, two new goals appear, and each one starts a new chain. Here are the goals which you should do first. This chain starts with a goal with Ivy.

Goal #3-Sparkle Study
Study the sparkles on the Glimmergate
Ask for 5 Magnifying Glasses
Collect 10 Glimmerdust
REWARDS: 12,000 coins, 120 XP, unlocks Glimmer shack

Goal #4-Second sparkle
Build a Glimmer shack (maximum one, then disappears from market)
Collect 5 times from your Glimmer shack
REWARDS: 2 gems, 10 Glimmerdust, 200 XP

Goal #5-Tele...crystals?!
Have 5 Tele crystals
Use 1 Magnifying Glass (NOTE: Unlike other gifts like this, Magnifying Glasses go to your inventory, so tapping on the use button takes 1 out of your inventory)

Goal #6-Zoom!
Collect 5 Speeddust
Study the Speeddust (Use 1 Magnifying Glass)
REWARDS: 12,000 coins, 120 XP

Goal #7-Magic key for a magic door
Collect 5 Magic Keys
Use 2 Magnifying Glasses
REWARDS: 15,000 coins, 150 XP, unlocks Grand Opening: Part One

Goal #8-Grand Opening: Pt.1
Acquire 1 Magic Key
Complete Grand Opening: Part One
REWARDS: 1,000 coins, 10 XP, unlocks Grand Opening: Part Two

Goal #9-Grand Opening: Pt.2
Acquire 2 Magic Keys
Acquire 1 Builder's Paste
Complete Grand Opening: Part Two
REWARDS: 3,000 coins, 30 XP, unlocks Grand Opening: Part Three

Goal #10-Grand Opening: Pt.3
Acquire 3 Magic Keys
Acquire 1 Adamant
Complete Grand Opening: Part Three
REWARDS: 9,000 coins, 90 XP, unlocks The Teleportation

This is the other chain, starting with Thurston.

Goal #11-Sharpen your Longswords!
Have 2 Horses (Market, costs 30,000 coins)
Forge 5 Sharp Longswords
Ask for 2 Saddles
Ask for 4 Reins
Forge 1 Knight's Armour (Special recipe in the Magic Forge, disappears after this goal, reappears with Knightly Honour)
REWARDS: 10,000 coins, 100 XP, 5 Longswords

Goal #12-The Teleportation
Collect 10 Tele crystals
Collect 10 Speeddust
Craft 1 Swirly-Whirly Potion
Complete The Teleportation
REWARDS: 15,000 coins, 150 XP, unlocks Rilian the knight (to the South), unlocks Magic Gate

Goal #13-Thurston's pal
Expand to the South (to Rilian, which is the girl)
Craft 10 Wisp Lanterns
REWARDS: 2,000 coins, 20 XP

Goal #14-Reassurement
Feed 5 Cupcakes to Rilian (Kitchen recipe, requires 2 Chocolate, 2 Butter, 2 Sugar and 1 Flour)
Prepare Butter (Kitchen recipe, requires 20 Milk and 10 Bacon (for the fat))
Craft a warm blanket for Rilian (Forge recipe, requires 25 Hides, 10 Wool and 30 Fur)
Boil 10 Water buckets for Rilian
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP, now Knight's Armour reappears and Hair scissors appear and Knight's Shoes)

Goal #15-Knightly Honor
Forge 1 pair of Hair scissors
Cut Rilian's hair
Forge 1 Knight's Armour
Forge 2 Knight's Shoes
Replace Rilian's girly clothes and shoes with Knight's Armour and Knight's Shoes
REWARDS: 15,000 coins, 150 XP, unlocks Rilian's Keep

Goal #16-A New Home for a New Knight
Build Rilian's Keep
Craft 4 Knightly Flags (Workshop recipe)
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 50 XP

Goal #17-Rilian's Help
Accept Rilian's pledge to help
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 XP

Goal #18-May Your Dreams Come True
Expand to the Dream Temple
Yield the legendary Dream blade (special Forge recipe)
REWARDS: 7,500 coins, 75 XP

Goal #19-Major Repairs
Craft 1 Dream Hammer (Workshop recipe)
Craft 1 Dream Shovel (Workshop recipe)
Craft 10 Dream Bricks (Workshop recipe)
Complete Major Repairs on the Dream Temple

Goal #20-Refurbishment
Craft 1 Broom (Workshop recipe)
Sweep the floors of the temple
Craft 1 Dustpan (Forge recipe)
Craft 3 buckets of Dream paint (Potion Shop recipe)
REWARDS: 15,000 coins, 150 XP

Goal #21-The Finishing Touch
Collect 5 Rainbow Essence
Pour it over the temple to make rainbows
Reactivate the Dream Temple
REWARDS: 10 gems, 100 XP, unlocks Dream Temple

Goal #22-Animal Collector
Collect a Sphinx
Collect a Minator
Collect a Phoenix
Collect a Griffin
Collect a Unicorn
Collect a Hydra
Collect a Gargoyle
Defeat Medusa!
REWARDS: 15 gems, 150 XP

Goal #23-The Magic Bush
Collect a Magic Bush
Collect 5 times from a Magic Bush
REWARDS: 20 gems, 200 XP, The Genie

The Genie grants you five wishes a day. You can view the genie by tapping on Menu, then tapping on the 'Genie' button. Type something you want in Castle story to him, and he'll give it to you. However, if you've already written five wishes to him you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Special recipe requirements
Knightly Flag-1 Banner Pole, 5 Red Dye, 5 Blue Dye, 20 Hides, 10 Wool
Cupcake-2 Butter, 2 Sugar, 1 Flour, 2 Chocolate
Butter-20 Milk, 10 Bacon
Knight's Armour-30 Iron Ore, 1 Thurston's Breastplate, 1 Thurston's Leggings, 5 Longswords
Knight's Shoes-10 Iron Ore
Swirly-Whirly Potion-20 Water, 10 Bacon, 10 Wool, 10 Milk, 2 Red Dye

Oliver118
07-22-13, 11:11 PM
Anywhere else there is a storm going on? I'm in England, and we've had a month of good weather and a heatwave, but now we're back to terrible weather. Anyway I'm going to see how long my internet lasts for...

ghjvcucjb
07-24-13, 12:53 AM
Oliver, the amount of time and thought you put into these suggestions is amazing!

angela3737
07-24-13, 01:02 AM
Would to love to see 5 th shard ...increase energy when collecting animals...

Gardienn
07-24-13, 12:21 PM
Good golly, I'd wondered where this thread went to. I liked having suggestions as a sticky in the main discussions way better.

Gardienn
07-24-13, 12:21 PM
Hardly anyone sees it here.

Gardienn
07-24-13, 12:24 PM
How about adding a sticky post in the main discussions board with a link for suggestions pointing back here? That'd be great.

dixiestopbakafe
07-24-13, 04:52 PM
I didn't read through all the suggestions so sorry if redundant. We need another wood source like the deep mine is an additional stone source. Would be nice 😀

lotuskat
07-25-13, 08:49 AM
This probably isn't a priority for most players, but I wish we could select any "non-sparkling" building when helping out neighbors, not just the ones with hearts over them. There are times when I visit a neighbor, and I see a lot of un-sparkled farms, resource buildings, you name it, but I have to root around to find that fifth heart.

Oliver118
07-26-13, 12:17 AM
These are suggestions for drops.
Sabina's house
Burning Ember
Jewelled Talon
Heart of the Sands
Jewels
Strawberries
Sugar
Fairytale book (info about it in previous suggestion)

Rilian's Keep
Longswords
Fairytale book
Speeddust
Tele crystals
Magic keys
Hearty feast
Iron Ore

In my suggestion, we can upgrade Special buildings.

IVY'S HUT
Level 2
10 Fancy Beam
10 Superglue
50 Glimmerdust
30 Living Wood

Level 3
35 Rat Tails
10 Simple Feast
2 Builder's Paste

Level 4
5 Builder's Paste
40 Rat Tails
60 Mushroom
5 Pasta

Level 5
8 Builder's Paste
5 Lumin Essence
40 Mermaid Scales
20 Prime Cuts

OLD THOMAS'S HOUSE
Level 2
10 Wood Beam
10 Stone Block
5 Superglue

Level 3
8 Fancy Beam
8 Fancy Block
8 Superglue
40 Hides

Level 4
5 Royal Beam
5 Royal Block
2 Builder's Paste
10 Longswords

Level 5
1 Golden Nugget
5 Enchanted Beam
5 Enchanted Block
20 Longswords

THURSTON'S FORT
Level 2
10 Longswords
2 Enchanted Blade
10 Royal Beam
10 Royal Block

Level 3
10 Builder's Paste
5 Enchanted Beam
5 Enchanted Block
5 Enchanted Blade

Level 4
5 Architect's Paste
2 Gold Nuggets
50 Jewels

Level 5
3 Gold Nuggets
5 Light Armour
5 Troll Essence

SABINA'S HOUSE
Level 2
8 Ornate Beam
8 Ornate Block
2 Jewelled Talon
5 Magic Cement

Level 3
12 Ornate Beam
12 Ornate Block
1 Burning Ember
50 Wool

Level 4
15 Ornate Beam
15 Ornate Block
10 Magic Cement
3 Burning Embers

Level 5
10 Jewelled Talons
5 Large Diamond
5 Golden Fleece
5 Burning Ember

RILIAN'S KEEP
Level 2
10 Royal Beam
10 Royal Block
10 Superglue
35 Jewels

Level 3
5 Enchanted Beam
5 Enchanted Block
15 Superglue
15 Longswords

Level 4
10 Enchanted Beam
10 Enchanted Block
10 Enchanter's Essence
5 Lumin Essence

Level 5
15 Simple Feast
10 Hearty Feast
5 Spicy Feast
5 Sweet Feast

Maybe the buildings could visually change when upgraded.

tiggerhobbes
07-26-13, 12:42 AM
suggesting features:

1) ressources: sappy tree and mermaid pond. Or let us fight a "merman" when we collect water resource who would drop mermaid scales like trolls drop GD.
2) trading with neighbors: a shop front where we can allocate certain portion of our inventory for barters and trades with our neighbors.
3) more dragon types
4) expansion to waterfront and a seaport for trading (getting rid of goods for coins/gems), importing labors (less energy to farm, craft, etc, but need to build housings and cook food to feed them,) their children to attend the existing school which occupancies will determine school yields, permit to build more school, etc.

or just more trading options in general is good. I think the game had been seriously improved since we had the trader, went from pure production to a more complex economy now.

phil78dk
07-26-13, 08:48 AM
Sugar Refinery would be great! But would be cool with a Aviary too :) Looking forward for new updates, think they come to seldom ;) Great Game - play it every day - also at the days with lots of other stuff to do :)
All the best
Phillip

ashleighncurrie
07-26-13, 11:16 AM
Can te inventory be sorted out to headings that actually help us find what we're looking for quicker please :) forever trawling through all the things in my inventory. Crops for instance. Have a crops tab

maguar
07-26-13, 03:52 PM
Hey just letting you know that there's a new poll and suggestion thread up here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56218-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-27-July-2013). Thanks again for all the suggestions.