PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour Cap at 800?

jtm101
06-28-13, 04:04 PM
I'm noticing some strange behaviour with losing neighbours as i have hit 800. I think i might have hit the limit, and as a consequence when i accept new invites, old nbrs are falling off my list. I was on 801 this morning then accepted 18 invites, it went to 819, then 5 mins later it went to 801. Last night i went to gift one of my regular nbrs, and i could not find them in my list to do so, but i was in their list so they gifted me. But when i went to their farm this morning they were my neighbour again, and back in my list. Strange. Do i need to stop accepting invites and start removing neighbours now?

jtm101
06-30-13, 04:07 AM
An addition to this...

When i visit some nbrs, i get the add nbr icon, which i tap and up pops the msg "Joe Blow is already your Neighbour".

So they're a hidden nbr, which i cant gift nor get the visiting bonus for the day.

P.s. still sitting on 801 nbrs, as is at least one other person. Even though i just accepted 40 requests today (after holding off for a couple of days and hoping this problem wouldve been fixed by now)

kooky panda
06-30-13, 02:25 PM
Have your tried restarting your device to see if this helps?

I have gone ahead and flagged over.

CuddlyDragon
07-01-13, 10:20 AM
Hurro,

This appears to not necessarily be a bug. We have limited how many neighbors can be viewed in the list to prevent loading issues and ensure high game performance. Currently you do have all of the neighbors you have invited and accepted.

Our team is currently discussing this.

Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. :)

arikasi
09-11-13, 04:54 PM
Related to this - if you have a large number of neighbours, when looking at the shop there appears to be a limit on the number of neighbours that can be scrolled across the bottom. Currently all my low level neighbours with less number of items in their shops do not appear, yet since I wish to buy low level produce and feed goods this is niggling.

If they need to be limited it would be nice to have an option to choose how they are limited, ie display by level, by number of items in the shop, by basic materials.