PDA

View Full Version : Potential bug.. Thurston Gets Dressed - Help please anyone? :(

elruski13
06-28-13, 03:27 PM
I am having problems with the Thurston Gets Dressed goal and I was really hoping that someone could help me please.. ? After collecting all three items required (helmet, breastplate and pants) I went into the goal and clicked on the 'give' button next to each item. Instead of completing the goal, I now have a tick for the breastplate but the helmet and pants have completely disappeared from my inventory and still say 0/1. I hope I'm not just completely missing something or making some really silly mistake (massive apologies if I am!) but would really appreciate if someone could help me.. Thanks heaps in advance.. eL x

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 03:35 PM
That has already happened to other people: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50082-Thurston-glitch-still-unresolved-by-TeamLava-for-over-two-months

You should post your issue there or contact a mod about this.

ButterPanda
06-28-13, 04:03 PM
I am having problems with the Thurston Gets Dressed goal and I was really hoping that someone could help me please.. ? After collecting all three items required (helmet, breastplate and pants) I went into the goal and clicked on the 'give' button next to each item. Instead of completing the goal, I now have a tick for the breastplate but the helmet and pants have completely disappeared from my inventory and still say 0/1. I hope I'm not just completely missing something or making some really silly mistake (massive apologies if I am!) but would really appreciate if someone could help me.. Thanks heaps in advance.. eL x

Force close your game and restart your device. Thurston should now be dressed.

elruski13
06-28-13, 04:14 PM
Thanks heaps! Have contacted support and posted in that thread so fingers crossed :)

elruski13
06-28-13, 04:17 PM
thank you so much! problem solved :)