PDA

View Full Version : Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

JayUK69
07-09-13, 07:34 AM
Still no egg for me, but it gives me the chance to ensure I have all materials needed ahead of getting one. I just hope it doesn't take several months like the Alicorn parts did.

allusivestream
07-09-13, 07:42 AM
How do you make the Baron mask and what level do you have to be on to make it

allusivestream
07-09-13, 07:45 AM
How do you make the Baron mask and what level do you need to be on to make it

mommymoco
07-09-13, 08:12 AM

I got this goal after I completed my books

mommymoco
07-09-13, 08:14 AM
Sorry don't know how to post a clear screen shot it is

30 water, 30 milk, 30 wool

mommymoco
07-09-13, 08:17 AM
So if you are working on getting the books you will need 80 wool because the next step is the net that needs 50 wool ughh

pinu96
07-09-13, 12:30 PM
I get more books from Thomas's house then library

07-09-13, 06:23 PM
I'm awaiting ten more library books and I can finally move on to the next step. I don't think TL realizes how tedious it is to make Whats needed for these desert feasts.

evangelina812
07-09-13, 07:58 PM
I just learned this recently myself. Tap on everything you want to collect from, then click the Home button, then open the game back up. It will pause for a moment, then collect from everything at once. Fangbeasts and other creatures that would have popped up while collecting will still pop up, though.

Does shave a few seconds off the playtime.

Another way to do this is just to click Menu, then Social, and then after the Loading..., you click the x button in the top right corner and everything has dropped all at once.

elaur
07-09-13, 10:16 PM
No dragon egg yet for me, either. We all look forward to the updates, but with this one only starting with a random drop, not very much fun--especially after the stress of T&T. Thanks to all of the good information I have found on here, I am at least getting some things prepared & gathered ahead of time.

Makes me want to give up. No way to even start a quest line? That's crazy.

Oliver118
07-09-13, 10:56 PM
Makes me want to give up. No way to even start a quest line? That's crazy.

I know, right?!

mymummy789
07-10-13, 01:28 AM
I got all excited when I saw there was an ios update for CS - thought maybe TL had listened and made a change to kick start this quest............................... NOPE :( :(

ashleighncurrie
07-10-13, 02:56 AM
Just got my egg from speeding up the roost. Seems a lot of people have got it this way.... Hope that wasn't TL intention to make people use gems

JayUK69
07-10-13, 05:36 AM
Just got my egg from speeding up the roost. Seems a lot of people have got it this way.... Hope that wasn't TL intention to make people use gems

I don't think speeding up makes a difference. I spent 200 gems speeding up several times and still no dragon egg.

freesiawoods
07-10-13, 07:22 AM
Got my egg a week ago but only have four books! Oh well, I think it is really designed to be a long term quest so I am in no hurry to hatch the egg, especially when the dragon doesn't do anything fantastic.

lotuskat
07-10-13, 07:27 AM
I don't think speeding up makes a difference. I spent 200 gems speeding up several times and still no dragon egg.

Thanks for posting! I was getting frustrated by my luck with the Roost and was about to spend a few gems. If it doesn't matter, then I'll just keep waiting...save the gems for a gem-only building or something!

arale_norimaki
07-10-13, 08:38 AM
Same for me, I spent gems twice to speed up the Roost and ended up getting my egg a week later on a regular collection :p

mikado86
07-10-13, 08:54 AM
I doubt you need to speed it up at all, seems like a big waste of gems (Not like I have ANYTHING better to use my gems, but hey, they might launch new gem exclusive buildings later), I got my dragon egg like 4 days ago, and I finished the 10 library books (I got like 6 library's, so that helped), now Im stuck because they practically wanted 80 wool and I got no sheep, my wool income comes from stables (or the other one, forgot), Im missing like 20 so it might be a while before advancing to next step

onemansmiracle
07-10-13, 09:48 AM

Too bad, once you finish the dragon quest, you will have a new recipe, from where you can buy a dragon egg with 100 gems.. But you still need an amber (80 gems), and 10 lumin essence.

catcrack
07-10-13, 09:55 AM
No diamond yet, any 1 got diamond ? If so Where from
They come as a drop from the deep mines.

(=^ェ^=)

Queenzod
07-10-13, 11:20 AM
They come as a drop from the deep mines.

(=^ェ^=)

Do you know if a diamond is only associated with this goal line? In other words, do diamonds drop before you get this goal?

mikado86
07-10-13, 01:15 PM
Do you need 10 lumin essence to craft YOUR FIRST dragon? as in, the one of the long chain with books, adventures, wool and stuff? if so I probable need start making them since they take long too craft.

Someone should really type all the quests requirements, not images, since they get taken down

catcrack
07-10-13, 01:36 PM
Someone should really type all the quests requirements, not images, since they get taken downI volunteer you!

mikado86
07-10-13, 01:41 PM
I volunteer you!

Maybe if I was finished or somewhat advanced, Im still crafting the knight's net, but I am taking notes/screenshots of the whole requirements and will do it if noone do it by the time I finish

catcrack
07-10-13, 02:03 PM
Maybe if I was finished or somewhat advanced, Im still crafting the knight's net, but I am taking notes/screenshots of the whole requirements and will do it if noone do it by the time I finish
Sorry dear, I was just kidding.

(=^ェ^=)

memphistomboy
07-10-13, 07:54 PM
I LOVE this game!! I don't understand all the whining and complaining. If you are frustrated find a game that suits you!! Team Lava has a TON of games!! Maybe it's my age, or my experience dealing with delays in actual life. I play to enjoy not find reasons to gripe!!!:cool:

vchanhs
07-10-13, 09:23 PM
I LOVE this game!! I don't understand all the whining and complaining. If you are frustrated find a game that suits you!! Team Lava has a TON of games!! Maybe it's my age, or my experience dealing with delays in actual life. I play to enjoy not find reasons to gripe!!!:cool:

Sometimes whining get the things we want, and there's no harm trying except irritate a few more sensitive individuals.
My turn to whine. Where are all the mithrils? Need 9 more for my dragon....zzz...lol...

mikado86
07-10-13, 10:33 PM
I guess Im the only one trippin' in mithrils? I havent upgraded my deep mine's, but I got 26 and as far I remember only two has been from the pig, the rest are from deep mines

07-10-13, 11:15 PM
I guess Im the only one trippin' in mithrils? I havent upgraded my deep mine's, but I got 26 and as far I remember only two has been from the pig, the rest are from deep mines

I've a Ton of them too. Just used ten for the goal and have nine left. I only made about six of them, the rest come from all over the place. And this was way before the deep mine came about. On my smaller account ive yet to get one and Im level 22. So doing goals there is very slow going.

nasha86
07-11-13, 12:01 AM
From your last post, did you find the ember from Desert Sand yet? I do it twice, but still can't obtain one. Seem like it is rare to find, huh? seem sweet feasts is not easy to do, I wonder how many adventures need to get that...:confused:

JayUK69
07-11-13, 01:33 AM
Finally got the dragon egg just now :)

TY123456TY
07-11-13, 03:14 AM
Drop item from Dragon : 250 coin + 2 gem/5 energy/Longsword/Light Armor/1000 Coin

Added to post 1

onemansmiracle
07-11-13, 03:44 AM
It also drops coals, jewels.... Which is very weird!

Em_storm
07-11-13, 08:29 AM
Just got my egg the night before last and my first Encyclopedia Bestiary this morning. What I'm wondering is if I can get this thing hatched and it gets hungry, can I feed it the Baron?

elaur
07-11-13, 08:41 AM

Because some of us are all done with everything else. So it's the same thing over and over if we keep playing. Then yay! And update comes!! But oh wait we don't get to enjoy the update. So it's back to the same stuff over and over even with an update out. That seems ridiculous.

And part if the fun is discovering new stuff with other people. But not getting new stuff even started makes that impossible.

elaur
07-11-13, 08:44 AM
And I post it because I think team lava should know. I could stop playing without posting but what if other people feel the way I do and quit without playing. I love castle story and I spend money on it to support them so I want them to know when I (and possibly others) are unsatisfied. Often they change things because of what people post they are having trouble with.

sdwombat
07-11-13, 09:23 AM
Well, 2 weeks into this update, and no dragon egg for me yet. It really doesn't seem like a good idea for a whole new questline to rely on a random drop to get started. Everyone will be finished with this before I can even begin. However on the plus side, with all of the information posted on here, I can at least start working on gathering needed materials.

lotuskat
07-11-13, 09:50 AM
Well, 2 weeks into this update, and no dragon egg for me yet. It really doesn't seem like a good idea for a whole new questline to rely on a random drop to get started. Everyone will be finished with this before I can even begin. However on the plus side, with all of the information posted on here, I can at least start working on gathering needed materials.

Me too sweetie! ::sympathy hugs::

sdwombat
07-11-13, 10:07 AM
Me too sweetie! ::sympathy hugs::

Thanks neighbor!:o

smartestco0kie
07-11-13, 10:18 AM
Because some of us are all done with everything else. So it's the same thing over and over if we keep playing. Then yay! And update comes!! But oh wait we don't get to enjoy the update. So it's back to the same stuff over and over even with an update out. That seems ridiculous.

And part if the fun is discovering new stuff with other people. But not getting new stuff even started makes that impossible.

Agreed, we love the game as well. But 5 months after valentines day and I still am waiting on allicorn parts. The only goal I had for a while now is allicorn, now with dragon egg update I still am just waiting randomly for an egg drop, so as excited as I was about it, it's still just a waiting game and nothing else!

JayUK69
07-11-13, 11:34 AM

That's what I did, I already have all the materials apart from the random drops like books, diamond etc... And like the Alicorn, we know it will always come in the end. I got my dragon egg finally drop this morning. Not a single boom yet though lol

aileeniweeni
07-11-13, 12:02 PM
I just got my dragon egg this morning! yay! too bad i collected from all my libraries right before :p

mamareader02
07-11-13, 12:38 PM
I just got my dragon egg this morning! yay! too bad i collected from all my libraries right before :p

Congrats!now get your wool and sweet feasts stockpiled!

ghjvcucjb
07-11-13, 12:58 PM
I've asked a couple of people this question but no one has been able to answer me.

wassupbaby
07-11-13, 01:18 PM
i got my dragon egg 2 days ago but i haven't checked this thread yet . Looks like i'm losing my interest in CS :(

Cesar49
07-11-13, 01:30 PM
And I post it because I think team lava should know. I could stop playing without posting but what if other people feel the way I do and quit without playing. I love castle story and I spend money on it to support them so I want them to know when I (and possibly others) are unsatisfied. Often they change things because of what people post they are having trouble with.

I agree. I had no challenges remaining, having finally got the knight's hall, and had tried for dragon's egg for two weeks. Many neighbours were already requesting library stuff ( forget the exact word!) so I knew they had the egg. I've got all the stuff listed so far on the forum so was bored, bored, bored! Finally got the egg yesterday, but so far my three libraries - built an extra specially - have only delivered 2 books. Could skip but don't like doing that with challenges so once again I'm stuck with random drops! It really is time TL for some real, concrete challenges where everyone starts at the same point.

maguar
07-11-13, 02:53 PM
I've asked a couple of people this question but no one has been able to answer me.

I asked a neighbour who said they put them there

catcrack
07-11-13, 04:56 PM
In software programming this is referred to as an "Easter Egg". You have to master the game to find it.

SybreTiger
07-11-13, 06:03 PM
It also drops coals, jewels.... Which is very weird!

Not weird at all. Coals because Dragons breathe fire, and coals = fire, and jewels because... ever hear of the legends of dragons roosting on piles and piles of jewels and treasure?

FrozenTurtle
07-11-13, 08:28 PM

This issue has been resolved. These items should not have been able to be placed. Anyone who had placed them will have them restored to their inventory upon next login (though they will not be visible). These are intended only to complete a goal and are not physical items which you can place. Sorry for the confusion!

dragoniakingdom
07-12-13, 12:40 AM
Yet another day without the dragon egg!

I hope that the game developers realize that having a random drop to start a quest will leave many players frustrated and unhappy when it goes on for weeks like this.

The Alicorn was frustrating in it's own way,however it was *not* a starting point for a long quest line and I accepted the fact that it took me four months to obtain the items.

If the dragon egg takes me as long I really don't know if my enjoyment of the waiting....waiting....waiting will last as long.

For now I am just going in to do basic things such as *priority 1* check the Roost."....and doing the daily neighbours visit & that's about it!

onemansmiracle
07-12-13, 02:16 AM
Not weird at all. Coals because Dragons breathe fire, and coals = fire, and jewels because... ever hear of the legends of dragons roosting on piles and piles of jewels and treasure?

So you are saying you are expecting getting 2 coals or jewels after 22 hours of waiting,or it's the only way logical,cos coal=fire,and dragon roosting on jewels. But I am expecting more!

NanaCanna
07-12-13, 02:40 AM
I got a manticore egg, my 2nd on this kingdom, my 5th on my other kingdom. 2 days later I got my dragon egg on both kingdoms. So don't give up people! My question is, I collected dragon scales yesterday, what are they for? It usually says for example (for making potions) This just says its dragon scales. does anyone know what they're for?

sdwombat
07-12-13, 05:09 AM
Another dragon egg-less day for me as well. Just upgraded my remaining building to level 5 (except for the 4 spellbooks I need for 2nd WS to level 5). I would love to constantly work on the materials I will need to upgrade both of my Deep Mines to level 5, but severe limitations/shortages of sap, mermaid scales & living wood have put a kabosh on those plans. Fishing for MS to make the 10 Enchanter's Essence I needed for the final cathedral upgrade, not to mention for all of the enchanted building materials, just about ****ed me! It certainly took a disproportionate amount of my energy. Another fishing expedition this morning resulted in 0/5. It is disheartening to watch everybody work through this dragon egg questline, and not even be able to start. Plus, it's another 22 hours before I can even check for it again. By the time I get my egg, everybody will be yawning and saying "been there, done that."

jua1978
07-12-13, 06:52 AM
This games just does not wanna give me more books from the library, only have 3...... Ugh!!!

kurgan
07-12-13, 09:19 AM
WOOT! I received the Dragon's Egg last night so I can start hitting the Libraries for Encyclopedia Bestiary volumes while setting aside Milk, Enchanted Essence, Hide, Mithril, and tons of Wool for future steps in this Quest. I also received my tenth Badge (Trader) last night, built the Knight's Hall, and upgraded it to level 5 with the materials I had prepared long ago based on the good information from the T&T thread. Sadly, Alicorn parts are still elusive; I have received none in the 10 weeks (70 Adventures) that the Alicorn goal has been open for me.

Good hunting to all.

Dabag
07-12-13, 09:40 AM
the following worksheet is compiled of information gathered from posts & photos from the team lava forum,
thank you onemansmiracle , your posts have been great.

Dabag
07-12-13, 09:52 AM
CASTLE STORY UPDATE JUNE 27, 2013
Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg)

The Dragon Egg
(need to be level 25 or higher)

The Dragon Egg is a RARE drop from the Forgotten Roost
Expanding to the Forgotten Roost requires jewelled talon from
Princess Sabina Faire Chain (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=612240&viewfull=1#post612240)

Collect the Dragon Egg from the Forgotten Roost and goals start to appear.

1. How Clean is your Library
. Find the Ten Volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary
(higher level libraries should have it
REWARDS 2,400 coin 8xp

2. Hatching a Plan
(takes items from your storage
. GIVE Sabina 30 Wool
. BOIL30 Water
. WARM 30 Milk
REWARDS 2,400 coin 8xp

3. Cracking the Case
. GIVE Thurston a Whisperweight Net
(make in the Magic Forge
. GIVEThurston 20 Hides
REWARDS 2,400 coin 8xp

===*===
Notes:
Whisperweight Net: Magic Forge 8 hours
10 Mithril. 50 Wool. 5 Enchanters Essence
Craft Mithril: 2 Days 50 Silver Ore
RARE drop from Deep mines OR craft at the magic forge if you have the 4th Shard.
Collect Wool from Sheep: surprise, it?s a RARE drop to.
Enchanters Essence
Craft Enchanter Essence: 2 hours Potion Shop
5 Glimmerdust. 5 water. 5 mermaid scales
===*===

4. Shell Game
. LAUNCH the Egg in the Catapult
REWARDS 500 coin 3xp

5. Cruelty to Cabbages
. Launch 50 Cabbages
REWARES 2,400 coin 8xp

6. Hack And Slash
. GIVE Thurston 5 Longswords
(magic forge 2hr. 5 iron ore. 1 jewel
REWARDS 2,400 coin 8xp

7. Incubation Plans
. GIVE Thomas 50 Library Records
REWARDS 2,400 coin 8xp

8. Raw Materials
. Find 1 Large Diamond(deep mines)
. Get 1 Golden Fleece (RARE drop from Sheep/Stables
. Get 1 Burning Ember (Adventure in the Desert Sands
1 Sweet Feast. 5 Light Armor. 9500 coin

9. A Noble Nest
. USE 1 Diamond Glass
Magic Forge 2 days: 1 diamond . 50 jewels . 30 coals
. USE 1 Golden Fleece
. USE 1 Fiery Potion
Potion Shop 2 days: 1 burning ember . 10 lumin essence
. BORROW Thurstons Helmet
. USE 1 Dragon Egg
REWARDS 2,400 coin 8xp

once you finish the dragon quest, you will have a new recipe

TLP (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg&p=682303&viewfull=1#post682303) : New Recipe in the Magic Forge
collect another egg from the nest OR buy another dragon egg
2 days: 1dragon egg. 1 burning ember. 10 lumin essence

Edited - added to post 1. Good work as always Dabag!

onemansmiracle
07-12-13, 10:11 AM
the following worksheet is compiled of information gathered from posts & photos from the team lava forum,
thank you onemansmiracle , your posts have been great.

My pleasure ;)

memphistomboy
07-12-13, 12:00 PM
Okay...so a dragon egg tumbled from my roost and the quest dialog began ! Dusty Encyclopedias began falling out of my libraries, and I began fervently collecting wool etc based on posts here, in eager anticipation of the birth of the wee precious one.
Two
Long
Arduous
Days have passed. Time to collect from my Magic Forge! TaDa !!! WHAT??? It's a manticore???????

WHAT??????

arale_norimaki
07-12-13, 02:40 PM
Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg)

(...)

As usual, everything is very clear. I hope someone adds it to the first post :)

I am curious about one thing: why is level 25 required to get the egg?

I thought that any limit would be linked to Sabina's chain because expanding to the Roost requires to build Sabina's house first. For that, Magic cement is needed but it is locked until level 27, so I had thought this would be the level requirement... unless you decided to use gems to help Sabina :P
Is there anything else that completely locks this chain until level 25, even if you use gems to build Sabina's place?

maguar
07-12-13, 05:39 PM
Okay...so a dragon egg tumbled from my roost and the quest dialog began ! Dusty Encyclopedias began falling out of my libraries, and I began fervently collecting wool etc based on posts here, in eager anticipation of the birth of the wee precious one.
Two
Long
Arduous
Days have passed. Time to collect from my Magic Forge! TaDa !!! WHAT??? It's a manticore???????

WHAT??????

Was the egg you collected purple? If so that was a manticores egg. If you didn't have one already there was a quest associated with it.

memphistomboy
07-12-13, 06:50 PM
Egg was reddish, and dialog said dragon egg. Very odd

vchanhs
07-12-13, 07:20 PM
Egg was reddish, and dialog said dragon egg. Very odd

Maybe 2 eggs drop at the same time. Is the reddish egg still in your inventory? If yes, you still haven't hatch your dragon yet.

Gardienn
07-12-13, 08:21 PM
Another dragon egg-less day for me as well. Just upgraded my remaining building to level 5 (except for the 4 spellbooks I need for 2nd WS to level 5). I would love to constantly work on the materials I will need to upgrade both of my Deep Mines to level 5, but severe limitations/shortages of sap, mermaid scales & living wood have put a kabosh on those plans. Fishing for MS to make the 10 Enchanter's Essence I needed for the final cathedral upgrade, not to mention for all of the enchanted building materials, just about ****ed me! It certainly took a disproportionate amount of my energy. Another fishing expedition this morning resulted in 0/5. It is disheartening to watch everybody work through this dragon egg questline, and not even be able to start. Plus, it's another 22 hours before I can even check for it again. By the time I get my egg, everybody will be yawning and saying "been there, done that."

Yep. What ^she^ said. :(

Gardienn
07-12-13, 08:25 PM
[COLOR="#0000FF"]Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg)
The Dragon Egg is a RARE drop from the Forgotten Roost

But TL said shortly after it came out in response to my post about people suspiciously getting eggs after speeding up their roost, that the dragon egg was not a rare drop like the Alicorn parts, so, basically, take heart and keep looking. If what you just posted is true, this makes me very upset. I feel lied to.

jjblueyes
07-12-13, 08:43 PM
Ok quick question - I got the dragon egg & the dialog that tells me to get books from the library 4 or 5 days ago. I've been collecting from my level 5 library every 8 hrs (for the most part) every day, I'm guessing at least 12 times & I've seen not one book. I know it's a rare drop but this seems extreme. Do I need to do something to trigger them to start dropping?
Thanks!

jawest78
07-12-13, 08:52 PM
Ok quick question - I got the dragon egg & the dialog that tells me to get books from the library 4 or 5 days ago. I've been collecting from my level 5 library every 8 hrs (for the most part) every day, I'm guessing at least 12 times & I've seen not one book. I know it's a rare drop but this seems extreme. Do I need to do something to trigger them to start dropping?
Thanks!

Assuming the quest has appeared (How Clean is Your Library), it just takes awhile. My best guess is that the drop rate is 5-10%. I currently have 5 libraries (3 level 5, 2 level 1), and I've been on this quest for about a week. I currently have 9 books so it should be over shortly for me, but I would think it would take quite awhile to get 10 books with only 1 library.

susbebe
07-13-13, 12:43 AM
have done 3 desert sands and no burning ember ������

jjblueyes
07-13-13, 12:50 AM
Thanks jawest78~I think I will feel better once I see one book. We've had book drop quests before & I didn't take so long to see a book so I started to get nervous. I don't feel I have room for all these extra buildings. Maybe I should break down & build another library. By the time I'm done I will be finished with the quest knowing my luck!
~Jen

Oliver118
07-13-13, 01:06 AM

Traverse the Desert Sands must be hard. I'm not working on the Dragon egg because:
a) I haven't expanded to Sabina yet
b) Even if I did expand to Sabina, I wouldn't get very far because I am level 17 and most of the things would be locked so I would have to use gems

jjblueyes
07-13-13, 01:35 AM

3 times? Wow! I got all the supplies ready for one as I'm sure it will take me awhile to collect these 10 books since I've found ummmmm none! Guess I better keep on forging. I don't want to use the silver for the armor as I'm using it to make the mithol (however you spell that special rock) I only have 4 out of the 10 and it takes 50 silver to forge one. I have 35 so far for my next forge and it takes what? About 35 to make an amour? This dragon egg quest might take even longer then I first anticipated..... Glad to have all of you great folks to chat about such things with. Helps to know what's up around the bend. Good luck! ~jen

jjblueyes
07-13-13, 01:36 AM
*stinking spell check!!! Armor - not amour! Sheesh! Lol

mymummy789
07-13-13, 01:52 AM
sigh.... still no dragon egg for me. I feel like the child that didn't get invited to the party that everyone else did :(

sdwombat
07-13-13, 05:24 AM
sigh.... still no dragon egg for me. I feel like the child that didn't get invited to the party that everyone else did :(

Not to worry, TL hasn't invited me, either.

JayUK69
07-13-13, 05:52 AM
Still no books yet, I have 4 libraries at varying levels from 1 to 5. I have all the other materials I can gather, just waiting on the books to get started.

aleawads
07-13-13, 06:23 AM
Hi, just wanted to ask how many times you have to feed him so he will start dropping random things? I've been feeding him a lot ,but hi is still a baby.

mathstagelover
07-13-13, 06:30 AM
Still no books yet, I have 4 libraries at varying levels from 1 to 5. I have all the other materials I can gather, just waiting on the books to get started.

They'll come, so don't give up hope!

JayUK69
07-13-13, 07:06 AM
They'll come, so don't give up hope!

I know they will eventually, I'm not complaining as it gave me the chance to build up all supplies needed. I'm usually quite lucky with rare drops, got all T&T badges easily enough, Alicorn didn't take too long, Manticore first time. I guess my luck has run out lol.

s350z
07-13-13, 01:35 PM
Got the dragon egg in my main account but no dragon egg yet in my alternate account.
Having said that, I am currently stuck at the "Raw Materials" goal. I have been collecting from sheeps\Stables, going on desert sand adventure and mining the deep mine since 4 days now, still no Golden fleece, No Burning amber and NO Large diamond :( How Rare are these items????:confused:

Queenzod
07-13-13, 03:23 PM
Has anyone here actually gotten the dragon completed the hard way? I mean no skipping anything with gems? I am majorly bumming over yet another random drop goal. This is very discouraging.

jenj1971
07-13-13, 04:05 PM
I am curious for feedback on the "golden fleece" drop for the dragon egg. I have a love sheep(hopefully that works) and two stables. Says it may come from stables, so that gives me hope. I don't want to spend 35 gems on a sheep when my love sheep gives me what I need.
Who has received the golden fleece and where did it come from?? Sheep or stable?

jenj1971
07-13-13, 04:13 PM
Has anyone here actually gotten the dragon completed the hard way? I mean no skipping anything with gems? I am majorly bumming over yet another random drop goal. This is very discouraging.

I am working on it �� will keep you posted. So far so good!!

raghadd1
07-13-13, 05:08 PM
I got it from stable, and still looking to get the large diamond and burning ember ����

mikado86
07-13-13, 05:21 PM
Im on the collect from adventure part, I got the drop from the deep mine and from the sheep (Sorry, I collected from both stables and my sheep at the same time and just minimized my app and reopened it to speed up the collecting, so I cant tell where it dropped from, but from what I have heard, it can drop from both), missing that one (adventure), and no, I havent used gems, 1.- because I see it like a waste of gems, 2.- because I probably dont have enough to make any significance advance lol, well at least I have been lucky with the drops to get this far with no gem rush

otgland
07-13-13, 05:26 PM
I am curious for feedback on the "golden fleece" drop for the dragon egg. I have a love sheep(hopefully that works) and two stables. Says it may come from stables, so that gives me hope. I don't want to spend 35 gems on a sheep when my love sheep gives me what I need.
Who has received the golden fleece and where did it come from?? Sheep or stable?

Mine came from the stable.

otgland
07-13-13, 05:28 PM
Traverse the Desert Sands must be hard. I'm not working on the Dragon egg because:
a) I haven't expanded to Sabina yet
b) Even if I did expand to Sabina, I wouldn't get very far because I am level 17 and most of the things would be locked so I would have to use gems

I have done 4! Debating on skipping but hate to spend gems!

jenj1971
07-13-13, 05:32 PM
Oh good!!! Hopefully I will have luck with the drops from stables!!
Thank you for the feedback everyone!!
Just crossing my fingers that this isn't the alicorn all over again!!!

Gardienn
07-13-13, 07:29 PM
Can those of us who are able to get a dragon egg, but haven't yet, collect the golden fleece and other rare drops needed in the quest line or must we wait to trigger the quest before these drops will show up?

jenj1971
07-13-13, 07:43 PM
Can those of us who are able to get a dragon egg, but haven't yet, collect the golden fleece and other rare drops needed in the quest line or must we wait to trigger the quest before these drops will show up?

I am pretty sure te items won't show up until they're triggered. My library started giving the beast books once triggered and now it is only giving coins again (I finished that goal)
You could get started on the items you can craft though, to have them ready. Those are on the first page of this thread.

cookiefairey
07-13-13, 08:54 PM
I did skip the books it seems like I was only getting old books from my level 5 library. I got the ember on my 5 th sands adventure. I got the big diamond from my deep mines. I did get my Golden Fleece from my stable so I know it is possible just takes time. I do have my dragon egg hatched. Just make sure to have plenty lumina Good luck and don't get discouraged. It seems like when I finally got one. They all came pretty fast.

jenj1971
07-13-13, 09:40 PM
I did skip the books it seems like I was only getting old books from my level 5 library. I got the ember on my 5 th sands adventure. I got the big diamond from my deep mines. I did get my Golden Fleece from my stable so I know it is possible just takes time. I do have my dragon egg hatched. Just make sure to have plenty lumina Good luck and don't get discouraged. It seems like when I finally got one. They all came pretty fast.

Great to hear!!! I am being patient, crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best!!
Thanks!!!

catcrack
07-13-13, 11:36 PM
hay now, made it to the final goal without spending any gems to skip/speedup: 9. A Noble Nest

happypawsfinswingsnall
07-13-13, 11:45 PM
Sheep, but not sure if it came from my love sheep or regular sheep

happypawsfinswingsnall
07-13-13, 11:53 PM
Have fleece but have done 5/6 desert sands adventures nada... Deep mine... Nada lol. Alicorn horn nada fun fun! I'm still excited to get hatch my dragon egg I just hope he isn't like my alicorn... 1 wing & no horn

Oliver118
07-14-13, 12:07 AM
You guys sound enthusiastic about this!

arale_norimaki
07-14-13, 01:58 AM
Thanks!

Thanks jawest78~I think I will feel better once I see one book. We've had book drop quests before & I didn't take so long to see a book so I started to get nervous. I don't feel I have room for all these extra buildings. Maybe I should break down & build another library. By the time I'm done I will be finished with the quest knowing my luck!
~Jen

The Bestiaries drop only from upgraded Libraries. In my experience, level 2 is enough, you don't need to go all the way to 5 to have book drops :) Also, these are RARE drops, people complain about the number of collections required, even with lots of upgraded libraries!

plby
07-14-13, 05:02 AM

Got the golden fleece from a stable third collection after getting the goal :)

caramel114
07-14-13, 06:59 AM
I received the burning ember today after 4 adventures, Golden Fleece from stables after 4 days of collecting and the diamond right away from a level 3 deep mine. Not sure if the level of the deep mine matters. I did it the hard way without skipping and using gems for anything. These goals are a bit boring because there's so much waiting in between. Hopefully the next major update won't be like this

arale_norimaki
07-14-13, 07:46 AM
We got this quest 17 days ago. This is a line of goals meant for high level players, level 27 or higher, unless you spend gems to skip some previous steps. We received the last big update (Sabina) two months before this one. The following updates have had issues and we all know this one was much expected!

At first, most comments about this update (aside from the usual festivities that follow any update) were about the fact that the egg drops were random. Some in favour, most against this idea. We were told that this is not a super rare drop and we should all get it in no time.

Yet, as for today, I know many players who haven't seen any egg and their quest has not even be***. There are people who has had nothing to do for days now and has not received this elusive egg. As one of my neighbors suggested, the drop rate should increase as time goes by, or else some players might be stuck for weeks without egg.

Of couse I know some others have their egg and quests, they are working through them (yes, I am one of these players so don't think that I am complaining because I want my egg). And other people has even finished the whole quest days ago and are goal-less again. Is this good for the CS community? Imho, it is not.

This whole lack of balance in the game upsets me. This used to be a social game. Now, we are forced to play alone because the drop rate for this egg is -let's face it- too low. I am not enjoying this quest because, instead of playing with my friends, I see neighbors bored at their Roost, bored at their Libraries, stuck crafting, harvesting, cooking for no reason. Some of these people have complained here and said they may quit playing. Don't you understand them? I sure do. There is no fun in it, I can get some randomness, I love complicated quests, but this absence of goals for some unlucky players just doesn't make sense.

I don't even see what may be the interest for TL in doing this kind of random quest. Players who don't get the quest don't use gems to skip the complicated goals, and since buying the dragon in the market doesn't trigger the quest, it is all against TL's best interest :(

After the glitches with the Deep Mines, T&T and the glimmertrove, we needed a great update. For me, this feels like an even bigger fiasco. Still loving the game, just hoping for better times or some fixing for the current situation :cool:

sdwombat
07-14-13, 08:19 AM
We got this quest 17 days ago. This is a line of goals meant for high level players, level 27 or higher, unless you spend gems to skip some previous steps. We received the last big update (Sabina) two months before this one. The following updates have had issues and we all know this one was much expected!

At first, most comments about this update (aside from the usual festivities that follow any update) were about the fact that the egg drops were random. Some in favour, most against this idea. We were told that this is not a super rare drop and we should all get it in no time.

Yet, as for today, I know many players who haven't seen any egg and their quest has not even be***. There are people who has had nothing to do for days now and has not received this elusive egg. As one of my neighbors suggested, the drop rate should increase as time goes by, or else some players might be stuck for weeks without egg.

Of couse I know some others have their egg and quests, they are working through them (yes, I am one of these players so don't think that I am complaining because I want my egg). And other people has even finished the whole quest days ago and are goal-less again. Is this good for the CS community? Imho, it is not.

This whole lack of balance in the game upsets me. This used to be a social game. Now, we are forced to play alone because the drop rate for this egg is -let's face it- too low. I am not enjoying this quest because, instead of playing with my friends, I see neighbors bored at their Roost, bored at their Libraries, stuck crafting, harvesting, cooking for no reason. Some of these people have complained here and said they may quit playing. Don't you understand them? I sure do. There is no fun in it, I can get some randomness, I love complicated quests, but this absence of goals for some unlucky players just doesn't make sense.

I don't even see what may be the interest for TL in doing this kind of random quest. Players who don't get the quest don't use gems to skip the complicated goals, and since buying the dragon in the market doesn't trigger the quest, it is all against TL's best interest :(

After the glitches with the Deep Mines, T&T and the glimmertrove, we needed a great update. For me, this feels like an even bigger fiasco. Still loving the game, just hoping for better times or some fixing for the current situation :cool:

Well said!

Gardienn
07-14-13, 11:12 AM

I third this. I am not still loving this game, for just the reasons you stated, but I want to. Yes, I'm an eggless, dragonless, level 30 player. I have little reason to keep playing, other than connections with players I've made in the game, so I've dropped back to collecting 2-3 times a day.

dragoniakingdom
07-14-13, 11:20 AM

A "well said " from me also.

I am also a level 30 still waiting on a dragon egg.:(

badger8
07-14-13, 11:23 AM
Thanks Arale. Well said. I'm one of those unlucky players. Level 30. No dragon egg. No alicorn. This isn't the only TL game I play that is a mess. Dragon Story is a complete disappointment now, with the new breedings. Restaurant themes are for 5 year-olds. Can't make any headway in Bakery because of the price raises. You leave games in limbo for us to figure out if you're done with them.

What are you people doing, TL?? You're ruining ALL your games. You ask for suggestions, we give them, and then you do something totally out of left field. I'm about done, and I don't think I'm the only one. Keep up the good work.

otgland
07-14-13, 12:06 PM
A "well said " from me also.

I am also a level 30 still waiting on a dragon egg.:(

I thoroughly agree. I have my egg.. and alicorn. Waiting on the last T&T badge. I'm not complaining. I only play now based upon what I need for the adventure. I definitely have reduced my playing time... not enough to work on!

I have faith that some really good new goals are coming soon!

mikado86
07-14-13, 01:53 PM
I have done 4! Debating on skipping but hate to spend gems!

I got mine on my first adventure, now Im crafting those two lovely "Wait 2 days" items, I wont lie but I have been extremely lucky with drops 4 manticore from roost, large diamond on second deep mine, and golden fence from god knows where but earlier than my first adventure (for the fiery essence), ALL of this made with no gem speeds up whatsoever, what Im trying to say "Its possible.", If I were you Id save my gems for gem unique items, such as royal manor or incoming one's

buttmarb
07-14-13, 07:14 PM
I finished my dragon egg quest and hatched my baby. I only used gems on my last two books. But I have fed my dragon baby every hour(as it allows) at least 8-12 times a day for 3 days now and it's still a baby!!!! How many times do u have to feed the baby??? Anyone have an idea???

jenj1971
07-14-13, 07:22 PM
I just feel like I am spinning my wheels .....

jenj1971
07-14-13, 07:30 PM
I have been lucky enough to get the egg... Still working on getting it hatched though... These "rare drop" items are upsetting me.
I just feel like a TL puppet... They are just waiting to see how long it is before I crack and buy gems!!!
They have totally made this a game where to get the cool stuff, without months of trying and not succeeding, you have to buy gems.
Not fun!!! I would think they would want to hang onto to the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail instead of just appealing to the big package gem purchasers that get everything fast and move on.
Loved the earlier Goals!!! They were challenging but not impossible.
I am in the Level 30 group with 1 T&T badge left, no alicorn and still fumbling through trying to hatch a dragon egg....

jenj1971
07-14-13, 09:21 PM
I have been lucky enough to get the egg... Still working on getting it hatched though... These "rare drop" items are upsetting me.
I just feel like a TL puppet... They are just waiting to see how long it is before I crack and buy gems!!!
They have totally made this a game where to get the cool stuff, without months of trying and not succeeding, you have to buy gems.
Not fun!!! I would think they would want to hang onto to the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail instead of just appealing to the big package gem purchasers that get everything fast and move on.
Loved the earlier Goals!!! They were challenging but not impossible.
I am in the Level 30 group with 1 T&T badge left, no alicorn and still fumbling through trying to hatch a dragon egg....

Lol.... * WARNING* one should not access the forum while drinking cosmos and trying to hatch a dragon egg :/
Sorry for the typo!!
instead of "the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail" this should read that they should stick with people that are in the game "FOR THE LONG HAUL" lol!! Sorry for the typos!!!

newzealander
07-15-13, 12:49 AM
Lol.... * WARNING* one should not access the forum while drinking cosmos and trying to hatch a dragon egg :/
Sorry for the typo!!
instead of "the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail" this should read that they should stick with people that are in the game "FOR THE LONG HAUL" lol!! Sorry for the typos!!!

Brilliant! Thanks for the entertainment. More people should access the forum while drinking cosmos; it's way more entertaining than waiting for a burning ember to appear!

Cesar49
07-15-13, 01:50 AM

I fourth (fifth?) this. I have the egg and am waiting on the elusive bestiaries but there's little enjoyment for me because some of my great neighbours - all of whom are level 30 players - have not even got the egg. I feel embarrassed that they haven't, and certainly do not accept that major quest lines should start with random drops. We want to be able the challenges together.

Cesar49
07-15-13, 01:52 AM
That's 'we want to be able TO DO the challenges together'. Too much coffee this morning!

jenj1971
07-15-13, 07:27 AM
brilliant! Thanks for the entertainment. More people should access the forum while drinking cosmos; it's way more entertaining than waiting for a burning ember to appear!

lol ;)

wealthyrich
07-15-13, 07:31 AM
Diamond rare-er than ember

Queenzod
07-15-13, 07:37 AM
I 6th or 7th this. I got my egg a while ago, and have managed to work thru all the nonsense about cabbages and whatnot. now I'm at the part where I need fleece, ember and diamond. I have sent out 4 sweet feasts in a row and nada. Nothing on the other parts either. I collect instantly from everything and I cannot make sweet feasts to send that quest everyday, and I am so ticked off and unhappy about this. I want to be able to work toward something! I've upgraded everything, expanded everywhere, so I have nothing to do but make sweet feasts and get disgruntled when nothing shows up. This is supposed to be a FUN game, right?

Well, where's the fun?

jenj1971
07-15-13, 07:46 AM
What I am trying to figure out is I have 4 "Big Rubies" and 9 "Fey Crystals" in my inventory.... WTH are those for? I think I should be able to trade ten at the exchange for the diamond!!!

wealthyrich
07-15-13, 08:12 AM
Wow,how didu manage to get four big rubies

jenj1971
07-15-13, 08:20 AM
Wow,how didu manage to get four big rubies

Lol... I have no idea!! Would trade them in a minute for a diamond or golden fleece though!!

Gardienn
07-15-13, 10:50 AM
I 6th or 7th this. I got my egg a while ago, and have managed to work thru all the nonsense about cabbages and whatnot. now I'm at the part where I need fleece, ember and diamond. I have sent out 4 sweet feasts in a row and nada. Nothing on the other parts either. I collect instantly from everything and I cannot make sweet feasts to send that quest everyday, and I am so ticked off and unhappy about this. I want to be able to work toward something! I've upgraded everything, expanded everywhere, so I have nothing to do but make sweet feasts and get disgruntled when nothing shows up. This is supposed to be a FUN game, right?

Well, where's the fun?

Disgruntled? Yup. That's why I started this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55616-Got-the-CS-Grumbles-Here-s-an-antidote

I needed to get out of my sourpuss rut while waiting for a dragon egg to drop. I'm still waiting, but I have more peace now. And a much prettier face. :)

matteealing
07-15-13, 04:20 PM
I got four red rubies as well. I wish TL would find use for all those things u get that have no use.

JayUK69
07-15-13, 04:23 PM
I have 3 red rubies and have for a while, also have 9 fey crystals. Like the Manticore whiskers, they will all probably come in handy with future tasks and we'll all be glad we accumulated them now.

Just wish these books would drop, not a single one from 4 libraries.

Queenzod
07-15-13, 04:58 PM
Disgruntled? Yup. That's why I started this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55616-Got-the-CS-Grumbles-Here-s-an-antidote

I needed to get out of my sourpuss rut while waiting for a dragon egg to drop. I'm still waiting, but I have more peace now. And a much prettier face. :)

Thank you for being positive! I should take a hint, but I'm enjoying being mad right now. I'll snap out of it eventually and get more thankful. I really appreciate all the great voices on this forum. Oops, I actually just said something positive. Darn it! ;)

07-15-13, 06:07 PM
I'm STILL making what's needed for the desert adventure. This tanks!

07-15-13, 06:10 PM

Well, where's the fun?

I have four lambs and got the fleece after about the third or fourth collection. I upgraded one diamond mine to level four or five. I still have yet to see a diamond from them. I'm also still making what's needed for the stupid adventure. Why do heck do we need to make sugar, chocolate, strawberries, syrup, ice cream, sundaes and then the feast?! It's too much to do. I know this goal is supposed to be complicated to make it interesting (whatever). But this feast wasnt worth the trouble for Sabina and isn't for this dweeb dragon.

s350z
07-15-13, 06:25 PM
Well, it's been a week now since I got the "Raw Material" goal. I've been collecting from deep mines, sheeps and sent knight to sand adventure ever since but yet no sign of Amber, Fleece or Diamond :(

Still waiting for my last badge- the Farmer

Still waiting for the rare Alicorn Horn

freesiawoods
07-15-13, 07:04 PM
Finally got my last book today and now my net is being forged. I too hate preparing for sweet feast adventures as they are way too much work and costly and I have never gotten much from them, not even a single gem. I don't like how all new items are getting more demanding, wonder what's going to be fancier than 'ornate' in the next update?

Anyway there is hope for folks with poor luck like me, I finally got my first Alicorn part a few days back, maybe the next will drop in a few months and hopefully not another wing!

Gardienn
07-15-13, 07:43 PM
Thank you for being positive! I should take a hint, but I'm enjoying being mad right now. I'll snap out of it eventually and get more thankful. I really appreciate all the great voices on this forum. Oops, I actually just said something positive. Darn it! ;)

lol--gotcha. :)

PrincessH06
07-15-13, 09:27 PM
Haven't read the whole thread, but wanted to share that I got a book drop from Thomas' house.
Speaking about - where's Agnes?

Oliver118
07-15-13, 10:56 PM
Haven't read the whole thread, but wanted to share that I got a book drop from Thomas' house.
Speaking about - where's Agnes?

Valentines has been discontinued, so now you can't start a new chain in the Valentine's section of goals.

Cesar49
07-16-13, 12:49 AM
What I am trying to figure out is I have 4 "Big Rubies" and 9 "Fey Crystals" in my inventory.... WTH are those for? I think I should be able to trade ten at the exchange for the diamond!!!

I'm with you there! Amongst other useless items in my inventory such as large quantities of pink jewels, love wood and kissing dust ( I refuse to touch any more pink stuff ) I have - take a deep breath - 4 purple hides, 32 golden eggs, 15 fey crystals, 4 big rubies, 43 faerie jars and a great lump of adamant. Sounds like the 12 days of Christmas, but I haven't found a partridge yet!

onemansmiracle
07-16-13, 04:10 AM
I have 48 fey crystals, among with many other rare items. I think fey crystal has something to do with the future release of the mysterious suspended gate leading to a lost kingdom.

Cesar49
07-16-13, 05:15 AM
We should start a 'What to do with fey crystals' thread like we had with the faery jars!;)

JayUK69
07-16-13, 05:40 AM
Finally got my first book today.

sdwombat
07-16-13, 07:18 AM
Yesterday, my Forgotten Roost dropped a manticore egg. (This will be my second manticore). This morning, I have received THREE golden eggs. However, once again, no dragon egg. I think my game is laughing at me. "See? I DO know what an egg is--I'm just not going to give you the one you want:p". On the plus side, I got one mithril each out of my level 2 & level 3 Deep Mines.:D

lotuskat
07-16-13, 10:34 AM
Yesterday, my Forgotten Roost dropped a manticore egg. (This will be my second manticore). This morning, I have received THREE golden eggs. However, once again, no dragon egg. I think my game is laughing at me. "See? I DO know what an egg is--I'm just not going to give you the one you want:p". On the plus side, I got one mithril each out of my level 2 & level 3 Deep Mines.:D

LOL, so rude of the Roost! I've equally been rather unlucky with the dragon egg. Fortunately, I've got a few expensive upgrades I can work on while waiting for the rare drop. Oh, and I just got a Golden Apple! Gems at the Royal Exchange for me.

theladymorgana
07-16-13, 12:42 PM
I'm with you there! Amongst other useless items in my inventory such as large quantities of pink jewels, love wood and kissing dust ( I refuse to touch any more pink stuff ) I have - take a deep breath - 4 purple hides, 32 golden eggs, 15 fey crystals, 4 big rubies, 43 faerie jars and a great lump of adamant. Sounds like the 12 days of Christmas, but I haven't found a partridge yet!

Adamant is used to upgrade the last level of the deep mine, you need two.

Cesar49
07-16-13, 03:19 PM
Adamant is used to upgrade the last level of the deep mine, you need two.

Glad it has a use! I haven't bothered to upgrade my deep mines as I'm almost always maxed out on stone, coal, silver and iron and I'm almost maxed out on wisps and lanterns. I don't need the mines producing more quickly! ;)

mikado86
07-16-13, 03:27 PM
So I finally got my dragon today, its a baby though, anyone got a list of the possible drops so I know whats the best I can expect? It was not in the first page and I really dont want to browse trough the 39 pages long thread

raghadd1
07-16-13, 03:40 PM
WOW, just now I got the large diamond, and waiting for my knights to bring me the burning ember

Frosty_Wench
07-16-13, 03:50 PM
So I finally got my dragon today, its a baby though, anyone got a list of the possible drops so I know whats the best I can expect? It was not in the first page and I really dont want to browse trough the 39 pages long thread

From the first post: "Has been reported to drop coins, coal, dragon scales, longswords, light armour, energy and gems. The collection time is 22 hours"

mikado86
07-16-13, 03:52 PM
From the first post: "Has been reported to drop coins, coal, dragon scales, longswords, light armour, energy and gems. The collection time is 22 hours"

Second post!, but thanks

Frosty_Wench
07-16-13, 04:05 PM
Second post!, but thanks

Right you are ;)

catcrack
07-16-13, 05:46 PM
Finished, other than the growing up part.

ghjvcucjb
07-16-13, 05:59 PM
Finished, other than the growing up part.

Growing up is over rated. I know a lot of people who never grow up so you are not alone CC...

Or are u talking about the dragon?

emiferg
07-16-13, 10:16 PM
I just finished my 4th adventure to the desert sands in search for the burning ember for the dragon egg quest and I received an Alicorn horn. I just had to laugh since so many people are still missing it. I've had my Alicorn for many months now. Too bad players can't trade items like this!

onemansmiracle
07-17-13, 03:48 AM

It also drops 2 jewels or 1 earth wisp from time to time.

sdwombat
07-17-13, 04:25 AM
I am no longer Tragically Dragonless! (Shout out to Artemisia for forming the "Sisterhood") I got my egg this morning:D Let the quest for books begin!

catcrack
07-17-13, 04:33 AM
Growing up is over rated. I know a lot of people who never grow up so you are not alone CC...

Or are u talking about the dragon?
Yes, the dragon. I keep forgetting to feed the little bugger, hope it doesn't make a move on the chickens.

dragoniakingdom
07-17-13, 06:06 AM
I am no longer Tragically Dragonless! (Shout out to Artemisia for forming the "Sisterhood") I got my egg this morning:D Let the quest for books begin!

Congratulations!....who knows perhaps mine will appear next time Venus eclipses mars:p

s350z
07-17-13, 06:08 AM
Yay, got my Large Diamond this morning, eventually after one week of digging the deep mines. Hoping the fleece and burning Ember will drop quickly now :)

lotuskat
07-17-13, 06:29 AM

OMG! I'm so happy for you! Maybe some of the dragon magic will rub off on me! (^_^)

NayanPrakash
07-17-13, 06:54 AM
Hurray!! I just found my dragon egg right now!! Was thinking I'd never get it:p Now have to search for the books

catcrack
07-17-13, 07:05 AM
geeze, feeding the youngin' is a fulltime job

sdwombat
07-17-13, 07:40 AM
geeze, feeding the youngin' is a fulltime job

You had better keep up with it, if you don't want to lose any chickens........

sdwombat
07-17-13, 07:42 AM
Congratulations!....who knows perhaps mine will appear next time Venus eclipses mars:p

Well, Goldonis thinks hers is circling in the galaxy somewhere, so why wouldn't yours be as well?

susbebe
07-17-13, 02:38 PM
HAVE MANY DAY DO IT TAKE TO FEED THE HUNGRI BABY DRAGON ?
Sorry but have reed all 41 page and to much bla bla bla. A lot of People have ask this, but it is drowned in yak yak yak.
And to all you who complain, sorry but don't you have a live beside CS :confused:

arale_norimaki
07-17-13, 03:33 PM
Sorry but have reed all 41 page and to much bla bla bla. A lot of People have ask this, but it is drowned in yak yak yak.
And to all you who complain, sorry but don't you have a live beside CS :confused:

It is natural that this thread is full of blablabla: we are players discussing a game we like as we move forward. Also, one of the reasons for TL to create this forum was to get feedback from their players and that is what we are doing, it has nothing to do with having a life.

As for your query, a player said that the dragon needed feeding 20 times before becoming an adult. This was discussed at the original thread about the dragon egg that has been closed so I can not cite it (forum rules). You should find it doing a simple search, though.
However, I am not sure if this information is precise, I don't have a baby dragon yet. Since you seem to be feeding one yourself, it would be kind of you to give us this missing piece of information as soon as you know it. Thanks!

caramel114
07-17-13, 04:09 PM
I wish I had kept track of how many feedings it takes for the baby dragon to grow up. I received mine yesterday and I am still waiting for it to become an adult. Each feeding is once every hour and I think 20 seems about ball park. It definitely takes more than a day.

jenj1971
07-17-13, 08:38 PM

First of all, instead of reading 41 pages of this forum you may want to take that time to read some grammar and spelling books.
Secondly, for those of us that may complain we also celebrate this game threefold.
Furthermore... We have lives, very fulfilling lives, CS is our hobby and fun escape.
Enjoy your dragon :)

07-17-13, 09:06 PM
First of all, instead of reading 41 pages of this forum you may want to take that time to read some grammar and spelling books.
Secondly, for those of us that may complain we also celebrate this game threefold.
Furthermore... We have lives, very fulfilling lives, CS is our hobby and fun escape.
Enjoy your dragon :)

Oh snap, that was harsh. Probably a kid who doesn't have english as a first language. He was rude and his language tart, but still seems like a kid.

I wish people would really search for answers, before seeing 20 of the same questions. Gosh!

jenj1971
07-17-13, 09:23 PM
Oh snap, that was harsh. Probably a kid who doesn't have english as a first language. He was rude and his language tart, but still seems like a kid.

I wish people would really search for answers, before seeing 20 of the same questions. Gosh!

Lol!! I really don't think it was too much of a kid... Of course, I consider anyone under the age of 30 a kid!! Lol!!
Whatever the age, they were being rude and it was totally uncalled for.
I had a challenging day with my kids and their post totally rubbed me the wrong way!!

Queenzod
07-17-13, 09:38 PM
Lol!! I really don't think it was too much of a kid... Of course, I consider anyone under the age of 30 a kid!! Lol!!
Whatever the age, they were being rude and it was totally uncalled for.
I had a challenging day with my kids and their post totally rubbed me the wrong way!!

I thought it was fine. It was a lesson in etiquette. Something tells me that person won't last long in this game unless s/he develops a lot more patience. That said, I also agree that sometimes a little research is called for, and there is a lot of bla bla bla. It's why I come here. It gives me something to do while the syrup is on the stove. :)

jenj1971
07-17-13, 09:41 PM
I thought it was fine. It was a lesson in etiquette. Something tells me that person won't last long in this game unless s/he develops a lot more patience. That said, I also agree that sometimes a little research is called for, and there is a lot of bla bla bla. It's why I come here. It gives me something to do while the syrup is on the stove. :)

:)
Exactly!! I was waiting for sugar to start my lemonade!!! Lol

jua1978
07-18-13, 02:50 AM
I still have only 4 books from my library, why does these books take such a long time to appear???

maguar
07-18-13, 03:00 AM
Ok lets bring the conversation back on track to discussing the update, dragon egg, quests, dragon etc.

I'll update the initial posts with the info about dragon feeding amounts.

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 03:15 AM
maguar, can you add this to the drops in post #2? Thanks :)

It also drops 2 jewels or 1 earth wisp from time to time.

maguar
07-18-13, 03:43 AM
maguar, can you add this to the drops in post #2? Thanks :)

Done just for you :)

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 04:45 AM

jenj1971
07-18-13, 05:02 AM
I still have only 4 books from my library, why does these books take such a long time to appear???

They come... They do seem to take their time :/ lol
Make sure you've upgraded, I built a 2nd library to help.

mikado86
07-18-13, 11:28 AM
So I got a dragon egg today (I already finished the quest), as you might guess, you need 10 lumin essence's, which are not easy nor fast task to achieve, luckly I was prepared and had already gathered beforehand, only missing the adventure drop,

SO ANYWAYS ENOUGH BRAGGING AND HERE IS THE QUESTION

I find Im still able to craft the fiery potion, for whatever reason, yet I dont need it to hatch the dragon, since my common sense tells me I dont have to craft it at all, what confuses me is the fact is still there, while other quest items are gone once you are done with the quest, I guess you could just say its because the quest is relatively new?

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/arley86/2013-07-18110710.png (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/arley86/media/2013-07-18110710.png.html)
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/arley86/2013-07-18110703.png (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/arley86/media/2013-07-18110703.png.html)

ghjvcucjb
07-18-13, 11:31 AM
I think it's because you can craft more than one dragon.

mikado86
07-18-13, 11:42 AM

No, you see you dont understand my question, look at the crafts, why would I craft another fiery potion?

brandonu
07-18-13, 11:49 AM
No idea. It reminds me of the chocolate cake. No use for it once the original quest is over.

maguar
07-18-13, 03:17 PM
No, you see you dont understand my question, look at the crafts, why would I craft another fiery potion?

I've asked about this. Will let you know what I hear.

RabidSugarGlider
07-18-13, 05:47 PM
Hi there! So it is and should be possible for you to re-use these items to craft more dragons if you are fortunate to find more eggs in the game. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Gardienn
07-18-13, 06:08 PM
Hi there! So it is and should be possible for you to re-use these items to craft more dragons if you are fortunate to find more eggs in the game. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Can I be fortunate enough to find ONE dragon egg? Please?

ghjvcucjb
07-18-13, 06:16 PM

Yes, I do understand and gave you a thoughtful possible response.

Thank you for letting us know. It's just as I thought.

s350z
07-18-13, 06:31 PM
Yay... Diamond and fleece down, now waiting for the Burning Ember to drop from the adventure, hope doesn't take so long to drop... Preparing ingredients for the desert adventure is really time consuming!!!

sdwombat
07-18-13, 06:36 PM
Yay... Diamond and fleece down, now waiting for the Burning Ember to drop from the adventure, hope doesn't take so long to drop... Preparing ingredients for the desert adventure is really time consuming!!!

You're right, of course, but what else is there to do right now? Craft ornate beams for Deep Mines! Of course! Oh, but wait! There's no longer any living wood to be found:(.

So cooking for Desert Adventure it is, right!!!!

mikado86
07-18-13, 07:33 PM

Yeah... and no, the good news is that you dont need to craft another fiery potion, big diamond and whatnot, THE BAD NEWS, is that you need to recraft 10 lumin essences, and you need to go to the adventure to get a new fiery essence (or whatever its called), I know because It just happened to me

dragoniakingdom
07-18-13, 09:08 PM
Can I be fortunate enough to find ONE dragon egg? Please?

Gardienn hang in there,I just received mine today after thinking it would never appear!

I don't know if what I did resulted in the egg,but having a lot of sync issues & black screening out of the game,I eventually (after trying the various restarting methods on my "old" iPad), deleted the game last night & re-downloaded it.....and first check of roost after this.....THE EGG!
Best of luck to you,it WILL arrive.

Now I have a goal again :)

07-18-13, 10:29 PM
So I got a dragon egg today (I already finished the quest), as you might guess, you need 10 lumin essence's, which are not easy nor fast task to achieve, luckly I was prepared and had already gathered beforehand, only missing the adventure drop,

I find Im still able to craft the fiery potion, for whatever reason, yet I dont need it to hatch the dragon, since my common sense tells me I dont have to craft it at all, what confuses me is the fact is still there, while other quest items are gone once you are done with the quest, I guess you could just say its because the quest is relatively new?

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/arley86/2013-07-18110710.png (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/arley86/media/2013-07-18110710.png.html)
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/arley86/2013-07-18110703.png (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/arley86/media/2013-07-18110703.png.html)

Did you get the opportunity to craft the dragon, meaning it showing in your forge, after you found the fleece/diamond/ember? I've not found any clarification on the thread. Because I'm still searching for the diamond/ember and this doesn't appear anywhere in my forge. I'd skip it If I could. Taking forever.

pamhd1107
07-19-13, 04:32 AM
Well....it's July 19 and I've yet to get an egg...I check my roost daily ��

lepaka
07-19-13, 06:44 AM
finally i got my DRAGON, it was hard work but i got it ;)

no need to feed him every hour, hmmmm seams an eternity to see him spit fire :cool:

JayUK69
07-19-13, 06:47 AM
Just waiting on my last 2 books. I would have skipped but spent 10 mythril on deep mine upgrade 2 days ago when I only had 1 book, wasn't counting on getting 7 yesterday. Have 9 mythril left and the 10th will finish in my forge in a few hours, about the same time my 6 libraries are due to drop, so hopefully will get the last 2 books then.

Gardienn
07-19-13, 08:09 AM
Gardienn hang in there,I just received mine today after thinking it would never appear!

I don't know if what I did resulted in the egg,but having a lot of sync issues & black screening out of the game,I eventually (after trying the various restarting methods on my "old" iPad), deleted the game last night & re-downloaded it.....and first check of roost after this.....THE EGG!
Best of luck to you,it WILL arrive.

Now I have a goal again :)

HaHA! I've decided to become a dragon hunter instead. I'll line my knight's hall with their scales!

Gardienn
07-19-13, 08:11 AM
But I wish to ride an Alicorn in pursuit, and I still don't have one, so I'm looking into adoption. I need an airborne creature, after all, to hunt them down.

omniBliss
07-19-13, 08:35 AM
I finally got the baby dragon egg, geez seems like it took forever. Now the task of hatching it. Not even complaining how long this goal is, I'm just happy to have a goal to do.

I have a library at level 5, thinking about buying more.... Is anyone getting those encyclopedias in any lower level libraries???

:ID: omniBliss

JayUK69
07-19-13, 08:39 AM
I finally got the baby dragon egg, geez seems like it took forever. Now the task of hatching it. Not even complaining how long this goal is, I'm just happy to have a goal to do.

I have a library at level 5, thinking about buying more.... Is anyone getting those encyclopedias in any lower level libraries???

:ID: omniBliss

I have 6 libraries from level 2 to level 5 and all have dropped books. The level 5 dropped 2 at the same time, but another level 5 only dropped 1.

jeck4152
07-19-13, 08:54 AM
I got the dragon's egg a couple of weeks ago, no story line though, I just happened to notice it in my inventory, so I'm not quite sure when it dropped from the nest or why I didn't get the storyline screens. Thing is, I have the library book goal, but have yet to get any of them dropping!

jenj1971
07-19-13, 09:00 AM
I got the dragon's egg a couple of weeks ago, no story line though, I just happened to notice it in my inventory, so I'm not quite sure when it dropped from the nest or why I didn't get the storyline screens. Thing is, I have the library book goal, but have yet to get any of them dropping!

The books seem to drop from level 4 and 5 libraries. They aren't pouring out of there every time you collect either. I remember waiting 2 days for more to drop. try not to waste gems to speed up collections. That didn't helpe at all and made me "gem poor"....
Hang in there!! They come!!!

jenj1971
07-19-13, 09:02 AM

That's crazy that it just showed up in your inventory too. Maybe you ha exited out of the game or it started "loading" while you collected. That would make the storyline skip.

arale_norimaki
07-19-13, 09:27 AM
The books seem to drop from level 4 and 5 libraries. They aren't pouring out of there every time you collect either. I remember waiting 2 days for more to drop. try not to waste gems to speed up collections. That didn't helpe at all and made me "gem poor"....
Hang in there!! They come!!!

I have two level 2 Libraries and they dropped as many books as the two level 5 Libraries

JayUK69
07-19-13, 09:51 AM
Got my final 2 books just now so I could get stuck into the goal properly, although I used 16 gems to speed up the net in the forge. I didn't want to wait 8 hours otherwise that would be when I was in bed and couldn't send the 50 requests to neighbours until tomorrow and I would lose a day of requests and only have 27 neighbours, so it'll take at least 2 days. Although, not all my neighbours seem to be active players so may take 3 days.

Triple_K
07-19-13, 10:21 AM
So I was pleased to receive dragon egg 5 days ago and have to work on getting the encyclopedias now but it's been 5 or maybe 6 days already and nothing from the library. I have one and it's at level 5. I went to the goal and clicked "go" but instead of it going to the library I already have, it's indicating the library under purchases. Is any one else experiencing this? Shouldn't the arrow go to the library I already have instead of pointing me to buy one? It's like it doesn't recognize I already posses a library :/ I forced closed today but nothing changed.

arale_norimaki
07-19-13, 10:38 AM
Got my final 2 books just now so I could get stuck into the goal properly, although I used 16 gems to speed up the net in the forge. I didn't want to wait 8 hours otherwise that would be when I was in bed and couldn't send the 50 requests to neighbours until tomorrow and I would lose a day of requests and only have 27 neighbours, so it'll take at least 2 days. Although, not all my neighbours seem to be active players so may take 3 days.

You can not receive more than 20 returns per neighbors per day anyway. Indeed, your should not send more that 20/25 requests per day, otherwise you kind of overload the server and your neighbors receive the requests several days later.

Also, Stormie accepts requests in aprox. 2/3 hours, don't forget to include "it" in your list!

mikado86
07-19-13, 12:41 PM
Did you get the opportunity to craft the dragon, meaning it showing in your forge, after you found the fleece/diamond/ember? I've not found any clarification on the thread. Because I'm still searching for the diamond/ember and this doesn't appear anywhere in my forge. I'd skip it If I could. Taking forever.

No, once I finished the big diamond, fleece, potion part, It just appeared as a baby as far I remember.

The "craft" you see above, to craft the dragon, appeared ONLY after I had my first dragon

zombiefun
07-19-13, 01:41 PM

It buggs me too. But they might fix it in the forge by putting fiery potion requirement. :)

omniBliss
07-19-13, 01:51 PM
I have 6 libraries from level 2 to level 5 and all have dropped books. The level 5 dropped 2 at the same time, but another level 5 only dropped 1.

Oh ok thank you.

Gardienn
07-19-13, 02:51 PM
Please don't complain about slow book drops, folks. Some of us players haven't even gotten on the quest line yet. They'll come. Be patient. In the meantime, keep collecting and building up your stores.

hatton2
07-19-13, 03:14 PM
What level was your deep mine to receive the diamond?

catcrack
07-19-13, 03:45 PM
What level was your deep mine to receive the diamond?3rd or 4th

jenj1971
07-19-13, 03:49 PM
So I was pleased to receive dragon egg 5 days ago and have to work on getting the encyclopedias now but it's been 5 or maybe 6 days already and nothing from the library. I have one and it's at level 5. I went to the goal and clicked "go" but instead of it going to the library I already have, it's indicating the library under purchases. Is any one else experiencing this? Shouldn't the arrow go to the library I already have instead of pointing me to buy one? It's like it doesn't recognize I already posses a library :/ I forced closed today but nothing changed.

Mine did the same thing... Not sure why....

eastie41
07-19-13, 08:43 PM
Hi CS People.

I'm still looking for the elusive burning ember after 11 Desert Sands Adventures. My knights are getting sun-burnt from their time out. Also, no luck getting the large diamond from the Deep Mine. Does anyone have any guidance about whether the Deep Mine will drop the large diamond quicker if it is upgraded.

I have two, level one deep mines. Is it worth to upgrade the deep mines? Does anyone have the upgrade resources needed for each level?

Thanks!

Triple_K
07-19-13, 09:47 PM

Hi jenj, ok but did u buy another library or eventually u started getting encyclopedia drops from your existing one/s? If yes, how many days after? I know sometimes drops are slow but after like 6 days and nothing I'm wondering if there's a glitch for me.
thanks in advance.

ghjvcucjb
07-19-13, 10:02 PM

This is how my game always works including this time with the libraries. I already have 4 L5 libraries so I didn't buy the new one that it indicated. I got all my books within the first week of getting the dragon egg from my 4 existing libraries.

Oliver118
07-19-13, 10:49 PM
Hi CS People.

I'm still looking for the elusive burning ember after 11 Desert Sands Adventures. My knights are getting sun-burnt from their time out. Also, no luck getting the large diamond from the Deep Mine. Does anyone have any guidance about whether the Deep Mine will drop the large diamond quicker if it is upgraded.

I have two, level one deep mines. Is it worth to upgrade the deep mines? Does anyone have the upgrade resources needed for each level?

Thanks!

You should buy them suntan lotion:)

Queenzod
07-20-13, 12:08 AM
Hi CS People.

Thanks!

I got mine from a level 2 deep mine, so you don't have to upgrade. (I don't want to waste my mithril on an upgrade that just shaves off a few minutes.) Disheartening to hear that you've sent out 11 burning sands adventures with no ember. I've done 6 and nothing. I know it will come eventually, but it's hard making those feasts! So much chocolate and sugar! I'm getting concerned about my knights blood sugar level. We should be able to give them a veggie feast or pretty soon we'll have to start manufacturing insulin as well :)

Does anyone know if I skip getting the ember with gems can I go directly to incubation?

judyvines
07-20-13, 03:43 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that you can get the Golden Fleece from a Love Sheep. And yes, it was gold, not pink!

Cesar49
07-20-13, 04:07 AM
I got mine from a level 2 deep mine, so you don't have to upgrade. (I don't want to waste my mithril on an upgrade that just shaves off a few minutes.) Disheartening to hear that you've sent out 11 burning sands adventures with no ember. I've done 6 and nothing. I know it will come eventually, but it's hard making those feasts! So much chocolate and sugar! I'm getting concerned about my knights blood sugar level. We should be able to give them a veggie feast or pretty soon we'll have to start manufacturing insulin as well :)

Well as someone with type 1 diabetes I have plenty of insulin I can give them! But I must admit it's disheartening having to make them all that chocolate, ice cream and sundaes when I can't eat them myself!:D

zia3102
07-20-13, 04:12 AM
I want to bay gems ,, how can I do that I am from Bahrain and donot know how to do that

caes1961
07-20-13, 04:25 AM
I have three bestiary books, however my libraries are still dropping spellbooks. I finally got my 70 to upgrade the wizard school, so why more books? Has this happened to anyone else? I would prefer bestiary books and hope I haven't triggered a glitch that means spellbooks instead of books I really need.

vednir
07-20-13, 04:51 AM
I have three bestiary books, however my libraries are still dropping spellbooks. I finally got my 70 to upgrade the wizard school, so why more books? Has this happened to anyone else? I would prefer bestiary books and hope I haven't triggered a glitch that means spellbooks instead of books I really need.

You can have two wizard schools. I guess the game doesn't check if your current school is maxxed out.

catcrack
07-20-13, 06:20 AM
HERE IS THE QUESTION

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/arley86/2013-07-18110703.png (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/arley86/media/2013-07-18110703.png.html)It looks a lot like they should have required the Firey Potion as a material requirement in the Forge and not an ember, that would explain why it remains in the Potion Shop after the quest. "Only the heat of this potion can hatch a dragon", well maybe not.

judyvines
07-20-13, 06:35 AM
Hi CS People.

Thanks!
I was able to get mine on the first try, and I am not the luckiest person around (no alicorn parts yet). 11 adventures seems like way too many. You may want to contact Team Lava.

otgland
07-20-13, 06:45 AM

Does anyone know if I skip getting the ember with gems can I go directly to incubation?

Yes - I did and am now making the fiery potion (2days) and diamond glass (2 days).

zombiefun
07-20-13, 07:21 AM
Ok, after all that fuss I've got defective dragon, it drops only 250 coins once a day. For a week now. Seriously?

newzealander
07-20-13, 10:50 AM
I was able to get mine on the first try, and I am not the luckiest person around (no alicorn parts yet). 11 adventures seems like way too many. You may want to contact Team Lava.

Let us know what TL say if you do. You are not alone. 10 Desert Sands adventures here, and no ember yet. I think it's just like everything else in this game lately - down to chance and patience! But all that sugar and all that sweating under heavy armour; those poor knights must have terrible skin!!

onemansmiracle
07-20-13, 10:55 AM
Ok, after all that fuss I've got defective dragon, it drops only 250 coins once a day. For a week now. Seriously?

Dragon is useless.... Don't keep your expectation high... Best it can drop is 2 gems,perhaps once in 2 months..

Gardienn
07-20-13, 11:58 AM
Dragon is useless.... Don't keep your expectation high... Best it can drop is 2 gems,perhaps once in 2 months..

Well that makes me feel better about not getting an egg yet. Thanks. :)

catcrack
07-20-13, 01:35 PM
So I received a second egg, do I craft another Firey potion or just go to the magic forge?

Gardienn
07-20-13, 01:36 PM
So I received a second egg, do I craft another Firey potion or just go to the magic forge?

Suuuuuuurrreeeeee. You get a second egg. Lucky duck.

catcrack
07-20-13, 01:38 PM
Suuuuuuurrreeeeee. You get a second egg. Lucky duck.
I was thinking on sending this one to the kitchen to make those breakfast meals.

eastie41
07-20-13, 05:29 PM
Let us know what TL say if you do. You are not alone. 10 Desert Sands adventures here, and no ember yet. I think it's just like everything else in this game lately - down to chance and patience! But all that sugar and all that sweating under heavy armour; those poor knights must have terrible skin!!

Thanks for your reply and humor. I doubt that I'll contact TL , I'm sure they'll just tell me it's all a random drop. I'll have to buy a galloon of sunscreen for those knights. :)

onemansmiracle
07-21-13, 12:34 AM

Hatch it directly in magic forge, no need of a fiery potion.

JayUK69
07-21-13, 05:26 AM
Just got the golden fleece. Only have 2 sheep and it was my first collection since this part of the goal opened up, and got it from the second sheep. Just hope I'm as lucky with the diamond and ember.

jasren
07-21-13, 06:17 AM
Please don't complain about slow book drops, folks. Some of us players haven't even gotten on the quest line yet. They'll come. Be patient. In the meantime, keep collecting and building up your stores.

Good luck, hope you get one soon. -
This isn't a complaint, but iv been doing the dessert adventure for a week now. I only have the Golden Fleece, and was just wondering, how long on average it took those of you that have the dimond and amber??? I know its a rare drop, just wondering what the average is.

AILCORN- those of you that don't have it- as I crafted my pink rainbow recently, the progress on my ailcorn goal kept flashing. As soon as I crafted it (the rainbow) I received an ailcorn wing within hours. So if you havnt crafted one- collect from Thomas, until you finish all 4 parts of the angnes adventure, and craft a pink rainbow. Best if luck- I had the horn for months, didn't collect from Thomas, then as soon as I did all 4 goals, got the ailcorn. :)

Gardienn
07-21-13, 07:27 AM
Good luck, hope you get one soon. -
This isn't a complaint, but iv been doing the dessert adventure for a week now. I only have the Golden Fleece, and was just wondering, how long on average it took those of you that have the dimond and amber??? I know its a rare drop, just wondering what the average is.

I'm still eggless, so thanks.

AILCORN- those of you that don't have it- as I crafted my pink rainbow recently, the progress on my ailcorn goal kept flashing. As soon as I crafted it (the rainbow) I received an ailcorn wing within hours. So if you havnt crafted one- collect from Thomas, until you finish all 4 parts of the angnes adventure, and craft a pink rainbow. Best if luck- I had the horn for months, didn't collect from Thomas, then as soon as I did all 4 goals, got the ailcorn. :)

I think it was just coincidence. I collect from Thomas regularly and have three wings and no horn. Maybe that's my problem. I visit Thomas too much. lol

On the other hand, and this might help somewhere, I did a Valentine adventure after not doing one for a long time and it dropped another wing. Now, it was a wing, and I had two already, but it was at least a part. Perhaps Jasren has hit on something, not Thomas's house necessarily, but doing an action you haven't done in awhile might trigger a rare drop.

hatton2
07-21-13, 09:43 AM
It looks a lot like they should have required the Firey Potion as a material requirement in the Forge and not an ember, that would explain why it remains in the Potion Shop after the quest. "Only the heat of this potion can hatch a dragon", well maybe not.

I have a question, I have the dragon egg and the Golden Fleece but I do not have either of the goals in my magic forge or my potion shop? Shouldn't it be there since I have the quest?

mikado86
07-21-13, 10:11 AM
I only wish they had an use for dragon scales. They are stockpiling like manticore whiskers and venom now... At least manticore are way easier to craft when you do get an egg

mikado86
07-21-13, 10:12 AM
I have a question, I have the dragon egg and the Golden Fleece but I do not have either of the goals in my magic forge or my potion shop? Shouldn't it be there since I have the quest?

I don't get it... I'd force close and reopen the game. They should be there

hatton2
07-21-13, 10:18 AM

Thanks, to force close do you delete the game and reinstall? I've never done it

sugarzen6
07-21-13, 12:29 PM

I think it was just coincidence. I collect from Thomas regularly and have three wings and no horn. Maybe that's my problem. I visit Thomas too much. lol

On the other hand, and this might help somewhere, I did a Valentine adventure after not doing one for a long time and it dropped another wing. Now, it was a wing, and I had two already, but it was at least a part. Perhaps Jasren has hit on something, not Thomas's house necessarily, but doing an action you haven't done in awhile might trigger a rare drop.

I do have one alicorn but in addition, I have three horns. Sounds like your getting my wings and I'm getting your horns lol.

Queenzod
07-21-13, 12:31 PM

You need all three parts before the options open in the forge and potion shop. Fleece, diamond and ember. After my 7th burning sands adventure came up null, I skipped that part with gems, and them the forging options came up. Two days for each, and then I assume there'll be something else.

hatton2
07-21-13, 01:55 PM
You need all three parts before the options open in the forge and potion shop. Fleece, diamond and ember. After my 7th burning sands adventure came up null, I skipped that part with gems, and them the forging options came up. Two days for each, and then I assume there'll be something else.

Okay, thank you !!! I've done 6 or 7 desert sands and zilch! Very frustrating since I only have manticore quest and dragon. Just collecting and waiting....

angellahg
07-21-13, 06:22 PM
Im no longer getting spellbooks, ive had 61 for 2 days.

mikado86
07-21-13, 08:52 PM
Im no longer getting spellbooks, ive had 61 for 2 days.

I think you talking about other kind of books there buddy

Oliver118
07-21-13, 09:55 PM

Do any of yours have diabetes? If you carry on giving them so many Sweet Feasts, they'll soon start sweating sugar out in the desert:)

By the way I don't know if Royal Sundae requires cake, I think it requires 2 cakes, correct me if I'm wrong. I think it requires 2 Cakes, 2 Ice Cream and 10 Strawberries (correct me if I'm wrong) Cake requires 2 chocolate, which is 10 Cocoa Beans, but there are 2 Cakes required so bam goes another 10 Cocoa Beans! And that's 4 Sugar so far. So altogether you've got -20 Cocoa Beans and -10 Strawberries when crafting the Sundae. There's also some strawberries required to craft Cake, so bam goes some more strawberries! But then there's another Royal Sundae required so that's less another 20 Cocoa Beans and another, I think, less 30 Strawberries (per Sundae, so that's 60 Strawberries gone) That's less 4 Sugar. But wait! The Ice cream requires 2 Sugar and 10 Milk, and I think 1 Ice Cream is required per Sundae, so that's 20 Milk gone and 8 Sugar gone in total. I believe the Syrup requires 2 Sugar and 10 Tree Sap, and there are two syrups required, so that's less 20 Tree Sap and less 12 Sugar in total. Then you've got Silver Platter, which requires 20 Silver, so that's less 20 Silver.

So if you had 20 Sugar you now only have 8 Sugar. If you had 20 Chocolate, you would now only have 12 chocolate. If you had 99 Silver, you now only have 80 Silver. If you had 99 of everything else, you would only have:
60 Cocoa Beans
40 Strawberries
80 Sap
80 Milk

Now do you see what I'm saying?

Oliver118
07-21-13, 09:58 PM

I don't usually tend flowers. I don't usually plant and harvest crops (well, I'm doing it now because I need it for the Thurston quest of the Hearty Stew, level 18:))

Triple_K
07-21-13, 11:14 PM
This is how my game always works including this time with the libraries. I already have 4 L5 libraries so I didn't buy the new one that it indicated. I got all my books within the first week of getting the dragon egg from my 4 existing libraries.

Hi, I saw your name and remember the funny story how you ended up with it :)
Thanks for the info, I never really paid attention to that before. It's only because i'm not getting drops I decided to click 'go'. I gave in and bought another library. Still up to now I have not received any and it's over a week. I collect 2x a day from them. I guess I'll wait it out and if another week passes I'll email support.
Thanks for the info :)

mikado86
07-21-13, 11:49 PM
Library is the most decent building you can have IMO. Good gold overall. Yet not too fast recovery that will drain your energy. Cheap materials just to build it. Drops spellbooks that you need for wizard school upgrades so why would you don't build more. And right now drops things for a quest. And as we'll as the last guy. I had 5 from which only one was over level 2 and finished within a week

maguar
07-22-13, 02:28 AM
Do any of yours have diabetes? If you carry on giving them so many Sweet Feasts, they'll soon start sweating sugar out in the desert:)

By the way I don't know if Royal Sundae requires cake, I think it requires 2 cakes, correct me if I'm wrong. I think it requires 2 Cakes, 2 Ice Cream and 10 Strawberries (correct me if I'm wrong) Cake requires 2 chocolate, which is 10 Cocoa Beans, but there are 2 Cakes required so bam goes another 10 Cocoa Beans! And that's 4 Sugar so far. So altogether you've got -20 Cocoa Beans and -10 Strawberries when crafting the Sundae. There's also some strawberries required to craft Cake, so bam goes some more strawberries! But then there's another Royal Sundae required so that's less another 20 Cocoa Beans and another, I think, less 30 Strawberries (per Sundae, so that's 60 Strawberries gone) That's less 4 Sugar. But wait! The Ice cream requires 2 Sugar and 10 Milk, and I think 1 Ice Cream is required per Sundae, so that's 20 Milk gone and 8 Sugar gone in total. I believe the Syrup requires 2 Sugar and 10 Tree Sap, and there are two syrups required, so that's less 20 Tree Sap and less 12 Sugar in total. Then you've got Silver Platter, which requires 20 Silver, so that's less 20 Silver.

So if you had 20 Sugar you now only have 8 Sugar. If you had 20 Chocolate, you would now only have 12 chocolate. If you had 99 Silver, you now only have 80 Silver. If you had 99 of everything else, you would only have:
60 Cocoa Beans
40 Strawberries
80 Sap
80 Milk

Now do you see what I'm saying?

Sweet Feast
2 Royal Sundaes
5 Syrup
1 Silver Platter

Royal Sundae
1 Icecream
2 Chocolate
10 Strawberries

So base ingridents should be per feast (unless I've messed it up)
15 Sugar
50 milk
25 eggs
35 sap
50 cocoa beans
20 sugar

jasren
07-22-13, 06:18 AM
On mine its 5sundays/5syrup/1 tray-
So 10 choc/ 50 strawbs/ etc etc-

Is it different for some????

Gardienn
07-22-13, 06:34 AM
Sweet Feast
2 Royal Sundaes
5 Syrup
1 Silver Platter

Royal Sundae
1 Icecream
2 Chocolate
10 Strawberries

So base ingridents should be per feast (unless I've messed it up)
15 Sugar
50 milk
25 eggs
35 sap
50 cocoa beans
20 sugar

Like Jasren, my Sweet Feast is also 5 royal sundaes, 5 syrups, and 1 platter.

lotuskat
07-22-13, 06:55 AM
Mine also calls for 5 sundaes.

konstans07
07-22-13, 09:51 AM
3rd or 4th

Mine are at level 5, both of them!!
Still waiting for the diamond I think 2 weeks now.
I have already found the fleece at first day and the ember one week later.

konstans07
07-22-13, 09:56 AM
Mine sweet feast also 5 royal sundaes 5 syrap and 1 platter. The royal sundae is 1 icecream 2 chocolate 10 strawberries

mikado86
07-22-13, 10:08 AM
Maguar please share your madhax's for cooking kthx

ghjvcucjb
07-22-13, 10:51 AM
I have Dragon bun in the oven! I think I shall name Alexandra if its a girl and Georgie if it's a boy! Heading over to Dragons R Us to register if anyone wants to get my soon-to-be little one a gift.