PDA

View Full Version : Issue with rotate and zoom on Ipad

parkejm
06-28-13, 12:41 PM
Has anyone else had this issue? I've been playing for a few weeks with no problems but a couple of days ago something has changed and the game is stuck in landscape orientation despite the fact that I always play with it in portrait orientation. All my other games are just fine - castle story, restaurant story, monster story, bakery story etc, they can all still switch between portrait and landscape so I know it's not something on the machine.

In addition, the view has zoomed in and I am unable to zoom out again. And then earlier it zoomed in again even further and I still can't zoom out. I can't get a view of a whole island and everything is huge. I'm praying that it's not going to zoom in again!

I've played with the settings on the ipad, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Is there anything else I can do? It's really driving me mad :(

SuziMisterman
06-28-13, 04:02 PM
Dear Team Lava,

I recently did the last update and the game does not play on portrait ....it only plays on landscape. Guess what?!? It's HORRIBLE and I cannot play like this. It's so HUGE, I cannot see my game and visiting is a nightmare. I cannot leave a comment as the keyboard takes up almost the entire screen, and gives me 1 heck of a headache. I spend real money on this game and I feel *****ed that I cannot play on your new update. I really hope you will reconsider and put the game back the way it was....let US, THE PLAYERS pick and choose which format to play on.

To anyone who is reading this.......read the reviews and find out for yourselves how many of us are unhappy with the update before you choose to update your game. This was the first time I did not read a review, and Im kicking my on butt now!!

SuziMisterman
06-28-13, 04:03 PM
I should state that I play Dragon story on my Ipad 2

SuziMisterman
06-28-13, 04:10 PM
I started having problems with this since I updated the game on my ipad 2 days ago. I too took off the game and reinstalled it. It totally sucks, and Im not playing until this is fixed. One thing I can say is, I will never update another game, nor ever help out a game by using real money, because us players always get screwed in the end !

maguar
06-28-13, 04:23 PM
The latest version of DS removed the portrait option for iPads.

If you're having trouble zooming out, click on the expand button in the menu. It should take you to the most zoomed out level.

muggapug
06-28-13, 06:04 PM
Horrible update. Portrait mode for iPad gone, constant crashes, and crop menu resets after each farm-- more taps required each planting.

Wish I hadn't installed this.

maguar
06-28-13, 06:52 PM
For bugs relating to this version please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53562-Dragon-IOS-Version-1-5-Bugs).