PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story July 1 2013 Triceratops Dragon

kooky panda
06-28-13, 12:24 PM
12 Hours

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/dreamydragon02/triceratops/5c84057f804aad7a51208a5cfab8c5de_zps3764aade.jpg

Got it with DINO X DINO ,12 hrs, trades for large emerald and mystery box.got several forest and fire fails & 1 Dino fail first.
GOOD LUCK!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8247&d=1372704582 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8247&d=1372704582)
Evolved to lvl 7

New Teaser

http://i.imgur.com/fnur4uc.gif
Add THREE horns to your Island with the Triceratops Dragon in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

RotomGuy
06-28-13, 12:28 PM
The thing that bugs me right now is that they are drawing perfectly normal animals and slapping wings onto them and calling them dragons.

But I do like it. I shall breed one, if I can get a Dino.

tuskmage
06-28-13, 12:53 PM
Yes! Triceratops my favorite dinosaur :o Keep them coming TL ;) Thanks.

rusticjess
06-28-13, 12:54 PM
Please slow down..and give some of these guys to monster story. They desperately need updates and these "dragons" are more suited for MS anyway. Come on now

igames4me
06-28-13, 12:54 PM
We need a pig with wings

tuskmage
06-28-13, 12:55 PM
The thing that bugs me right now is that they are drawing perfectly normal animals and slapping wings onto them and calling them dragons.

Work on independence first if you don't have it yet ;) All those dinosaur can wait a bit ;)

tuskmage
06-28-13, 01:04 PM
We need a pig with wings

Dinosaurs are also dragons. The difference is they are the real dragons not fantasy dragons ;)

devastated1978
06-28-13, 01:39 PM

I agree with your first sentence...

devastated1978
06-28-13, 01:41 PM
Dinosaurs are also dragons. The difference is they are the real dragons not fantasy dragons ;)

They are fantasy dragons. They're not real.

06-28-13, 01:42 PM
Baby bop dragons color reminds me of split pea soup. Otherwise, she's adorable at epic.

iaweforfun
06-28-13, 01:50 PM

But I do like it. I shall breed one, if I can get a Dino. LOL, this is sort of true. But hey, its a fun game

tuskmage
06-28-13, 01:59 PM

Huh? Dianosaurs are fantasy? So all the dinosaurs fossils that we been seeing are not real? Thx ;)

HenryLucky1
06-28-13, 04:18 PM
I don't like it, it should be just Triceratops. It's not dragon

maximinidan
06-28-13, 09:38 PM

I agree! The whole dinosaur thing feels like it was meant for Monster Story, but since that game is apparently dead, they are recycling them with wings for Dragon Story. I really wished they expanded on the other elements we have instead...

moostermine
06-28-13, 10:03 PM

If I ever get one, I'm calling it Sara! And the pterodactyl will be Petri!

duff1
06-29-13, 12:37 AM
I agree! The whole dinosaur thing feels like it was meant for Monster Story, but since that game is apparently dead, they are recycling them with wings for Dragon Story. I really wished they expanded on the other elements we have instead...

So what do u mean? They run out of idea to create new monster for MS?
It doesn't look like dragon to me. More like a copy cat(MS) wearing with fake wing(DS)!!

Olena
06-29-13, 01:49 AM
Oh, just stop it guys. I've seen it in old suggestion thread that players have been suggesting some dino dragons. Now we have got those (and TL did a good job on them - they look nice, better than the stone serie of dragons). And you r still complaining :)

Personally , I like both dino dragons and the new cheap(!) habitat :) Good job TL.

demonghoul
06-29-13, 01:55 AM

I agree. Next up can we have a Pterodactyl Dragon then?

It also bothers me that they're always releasing new one element Dragons, like Naga, Black Swan and Night Elf were something new and interesting - seeing new elements with only one type every week gets boring.

Like why wasn't Turquoise Water/Stone, Mossrock Grass/Stone?
Chesire could have been Pink/Fairytale, Big Bad Black/Fairytale?

duff1
06-29-13, 02:23 AM
Oh, just stop it guys. I've seen it in old suggestion thread that players have been suggesting some dino dragons. Now we have got those (and TL did a good job on them - they look nice, better than the stone serie of dragons). And you r still complaining :)

Personally , I like both dino dragons and the new cheap(!) habitat :) Good job TL.

This one is not old.( we talking about new dragon). And beside it is all true. Dino dragon look great and creative. But this one just put wing on it.well stone is look cool( we not talking about cute dragon) who said all dragons support to be cute and beautiful.

lollipop_rp
06-29-13, 06:28 AM
Dino's are real

akram06
06-29-13, 07:22 AM

I second that :)

montrianmaster
06-29-13, 07:48 AM
Dino's are real

he means though dinos are real this is not. the triceratops is real but not a triceratops dragon. Yes the idea for dragons may have come from dinosaurs but dragons in general are not real.

moostermine
06-29-13, 08:09 AM
I second that :)

Boy I'm glad you got that! Was really worried for a bit that nobody would know who they were!

duff1
06-29-13, 08:10 AM
Well dinos are real and dragons are fantasy, another fairytale. Ouch talking about which is real which is not, really make my head hurt.... end of this: dino's real, dragon's fantasy and dino dragon is TL creation.;-)

montrianmaster
06-29-13, 09:02 AM
Well dinos are real and dragons are fantasy, another fairytale. Ouch talking about which is real which is not, really make my head hurt.... end of this: dino's real, dragon's fantasy and dino dragon is TL creation.;-)

well said

MistyAncientEchoes
06-29-13, 09:33 AM
I think a couple dinosaurs are alright, I guess, but this is "Dragon" Story and I think dragons are what they should stick to.

BlizzardyB
06-29-13, 11:25 AM
Oh I need this one, so much!

tuskmage
06-29-13, 12:14 PM

In case someone don't know. The Western call Dinosaurs = Dinosaurs. Dragons only belong to their fantasy world ;). The Asian has their own fantasy dragons, but they also call Dinosaurs Dragons ;). Someone ask TL to put a pair of wings on a pig ( *@* ) to call it dragon, but a pig with wings you could only call it a flying pig :) However, putting a pair of wings on a Dinosaur that will turn a real dragon in to a fantasy dragon that belong in the DS world, at least in make sense to the Asian player ;) So TL was right on this one. Enjoy your new Dino Asian Dragons ;) Have a great weekend everyone ;)

musique0214
06-29-13, 12:52 PM

Great idea!! Though, it's too bad this dragon isn't yellow!

MazReptile
06-29-13, 04:02 PM
We need either dilophosaurus or velociraptor dragon :) those are my faves :)

moostermine
06-29-13, 05:48 PM

Ha! You guys are funny! Of coarse dragons are real! Why else would we be so enthral led by them! Fascinated and passionate about them! Willing to spend money to have them and the places to house them? They are completely real!

tuskmage
06-29-13, 05:56 PM
Ha! You guys are funny! Of coarse dragons are real! Why else would we be so enthral led by them! Fascinated and passionate about them! Willing to spend money to have them and the places to house them? They are completely real!

Yes! They are alive and living in my paw every day :p True :cool:

moostermine
06-29-13, 06:03 PM
Yes! They are alive and living in my paw every day :p True :cool:

Rofl! There isn't a person here who in their heart really doesn't believe in dragons! It is built in genetic memory of the age when it was a known fact that they existed, instead of a supposed myth! Now only those in tune with the magics surrounding us truly know!

duff1
06-29-13, 06:03 PM

Dragons aren't real. There's no fossil, there's real history about them. If dragon is real. There no way creative in this world can breath fire!!!

duff1
06-29-13, 06:04 PM
Dragons aren't real. There's no fossil, there's real history about them. If dragon is real. There no way creative in this world can breath fire!!!

I mean there no real history

duff1
06-29-13, 06:07 PM

And one more if dragon real and can breath fire! XD said my dog can fly.

tuskmage
06-29-13, 06:08 PM

I remember I watched one of the Discovery channel show that they found dragons fossil before ;)

moostermine
06-29-13, 06:11 PM

Lol! That's what they used to think about lots of things that have now been proven true! Like dinosaurs!
Besides, the dragons have never been mere beasts! It is very possible they are clouding the minds of those who do not believe in order to protect themselves, like the faery folk!

tuskmage
06-29-13, 06:18 PM
Now I have to take my Fruitful dragon out for a walk :o He is real living in my house with me ;) True.

moostermine
06-29-13, 06:21 PM
Now I have to take my Fruitful dragon out for a walk :o He is real living in my house with me ;) True.

Yes! And you don't want to have to clean THAT up inside! Hehehe!

HenryLucky1
06-29-13, 06:27 PM
I think Pterodactyl dragon won't exist, since it already has wings..

duff1
06-29-13, 06:31 PM
I think Pterodactyl dragon won't exist, since it already has wings..

How about double wing? It might look cool!!!

HenryLucky1
06-29-13, 06:35 PM
You mean it'll has 4 wings? Lol

duff1
06-29-13, 06:36 PM
You mean it'll has 4 wings? Lol

Yup, two down and two up

moostermine
06-29-13, 06:41 PM
Pterodactyl can be the feathered dinosaur/ dragon! Should look a lot like Quetzal, which is modelled after the South American feathered dragons which existed as late as the Mayan era.

duff1
06-29-13, 06:41 PM
Lol! That's what they used to think about lots of things that have now been proven true! Like dinosaurs!
Besides, the dragons have never been mere beasts! It is very possible they are clouding the minds of those who do not believe in order to protect themselves, like the faery folk!

Well creature without wing can fly.well that's impossible

moostermine
06-29-13, 06:47 PM
Well creature without wing can fly.well that's impossible

Who doesn't have wings?

HenryLucky1
06-29-13, 06:51 PM
Who doesn't have wings?

Zombie !!!

duff1
Who doesn't have wings?

Dragon of course. Example. Mist dragon

duff1
Zombie !!!

X( lol

moostermine
06-29-13, 07:09 PM
Dragon of course. Example. Mist dragon

Ooooo! Well not all dragons fly! Basilisk, Wyrm.....

HenryLucky1
06-29-13, 07:32 PM
Ooooo! Well not all dragons fly! Basilisk, Wyrm.....

Dragons that can't fly are Water and Atlantis, lol

moostermine
06-29-13, 07:36 PM
Dragons that can't fly are Water and Atlantis, lol

Yup! They are like Nessy (loch ness monster) and other sea dragons!

dalexxx
06-29-13, 08:35 PM
isnt the crocodile the last existing dino? denver the last dinosaur.

hope we get a diamond / dino hybrid soon. triceratops looks nice...

Oliver118
06-30-13, 11:11 PM
We need crocodile dragon, stegosaur dragon, bracheosaurus dragon, but triceratops looks nice:)

jmterao
07-01-13, 05:16 AM
We need a pig with wings

ROFL!!! I was thinking that too. Why not? TL is getting so far away from what dragons are that they should just blend MS and DS together. Why not dogs with wings? How about a tuna fish with wings? Heck we got a shark that they called a dragon.

HenryLucky1
07-01-13, 05:47 AM
Okay! I'm not interesting with this one, but..
4 hours and 43 minutes!

aceblade
07-01-13, 05:48 AM
Okay! I'm not interesting with this one, but..
4 hours and 43 minutes!

...until I get my Independence Dragon? Deal.
:D

HenryLucky1
07-01-13, 06:37 AM
...until I get my Independence Dragon? Deal.
:D

What did you mean?

jmterao
07-01-13, 06:58 AM
In case someone don't know. The Western call Dinosaurs = Dinosaurs. Dragons only belong to their fantasy world ;). The Asian has their own fantasy dragons, but they also call Dinosaurs Dragons ;). Someone ask TL to put a pair of wings on a pig ( *@* ) to call it dragon, but a pig with wings you could only call it a flying pig :) However, putting a pair of wings on a Dinosaur that will turn a real dragon in to a fantasy dragon that belong in the DS world, at least in make sense to the Asian player ;) So TL was right on this one. Enjoy your new Dino Asian Dragons ;) Have a great weekend everyone ;)

Sure they can do what they want but sticking wings on TRex makes it a dragon about as much as the winged shark they created. They belong more in Monster Story than Dragon Story or what is the point of the two different games?

jmterao
07-01-13, 07:06 AM
Also the habitat is wrong. Tar pits and dinosaurs were not around at the same time.

Literary license I know. I am sure the kids love it though even if it not accurate.

HenryLucky1
07-01-13, 07:26 AM

I don't call Dinosaurs dragons, I call it Dinosaurs, but Dinosaur and dragon are similar. And Yes, there's so many fantasy dragons here! There's a TV station that always make fantasy films, even in the films, the actors can ride dragons, eagle. I always laugh when I see that because of the bad dragon animation.

knj00
07-01-13, 07:41 AM
So we know this one will be another pure Dino... wonder what the hidden color will be. ;)
I'm going to use Dino+Dino to try for this.

HenryLucky1
07-01-13, 07:44 AM
So we know this one will be another pure Dino... wonder what the hidden color will be. ;)
I'm going to use Dino+Dino to try for this.

Must be green or yellow

andromedablack
07-01-13, 09:01 AM
We need a pig with wings

And a bunny:o

07-01-13, 09:27 AM
Dang it! Forgot to breed two dinos to try for the other two hybrids. I just had to waste the weekend breeding for night swan. Now with 33 hours to pass through, looks like it will be diamond and Dino for me.

HenryLucky1
07-01-13, 09:30 AM
1 hour....

tuskmage
07-01-13, 10:03 AM
I don't call Dinosaurs dragons, I call it Dinosaurs, but Dinosaur and dragon are similar. And Yes, there's so many fantasy dragons here! There's a TV station that always make fantasy films, even in the films, the actors can ride dragons, eagle. I always laugh when I see that because of the bad dragon animation.

Henry, I assuming you understand Chinese ;) Dinosuars = 恐龍. 龍 = Dragons ;). Ok it's time for the Triceratops Dragon yet? Now give me some of your luck.

cedkugedchgd
07-01-13, 10:06 AM
1 hour....

henry you're chinese?!! :D

24 minutes.

OlkaDragons
07-01-13, 10:17 AM
Dinosuars = 恐龍. 龍 = Dragons ;).

And what the meaning of first character is?
Just wonder

moostermine
07-01-13, 10:24 AM
Henry, I assuming you understand Chinese ;) Dinosuars = 恐龍. 龍 = Dragons ;). Ok it's time for the Triceratops Dragon yet? Now give me some of your luck.

Hey! I get first dibs on Luck from Henry!

tuskmage
And what the meaning of first character is?
Just wonder

The first character = Olka ;) Whatever Olka mean to you :) 龍 = Dragons

RotomGuy
5.1732 minutes.

tuskmage
07-01-13, 10:25 AM
Hey! I get first dibs on Luck from Henry!

After me please :) get in line.

RotomGuy
07-01-13, 10:29 AM
1.19202 minute.

RotomGuy
07-01-13, 10:31 AM
It exists. In the market. No goal, but it's there. 1,600 Gold.

moostermine
07-01-13, 10:32 AM
After me please :) get in line.

Oh all right ;) ! But I want first place in line for Thursday! :rolleyes:

tuskmage
07-01-13, 10:39 AM
Sure Moo :) but we could blame Hery, if we still can't get the Triceratops Dragon by Thursday lolx

moostermine
07-01-13, 10:40 AM
Sure Moo :) but we could blame Hery, if we still can't get the Triceratops Dragon by Thursday lolx

TRUE! I have forest, wild ,forest so far! Henry! Help!

knj00
07-01-13, 10:42 AM
No new goal for this dragon?

Kevynsan
07-01-13, 10:49 AM
I got a goal for it.

knj00
07-01-13, 10:50 AM
I got a goal for it.

I didn't... maybe if I restart the app it will show up.

knj00
07-01-13, 10:51 AM

Nope O_o

queenlynnethethird
07-01-13, 10:55 AM
Dino + Dino got 12 hours. I read on wiki it's 12 hours

knj00
07-01-13, 10:56 AM
DT got it 12hrs

Kevynsan

You have to visit a community member, have the dragon, and there was a third thing, but I don't remember what. I just bred Dino w/ Diamond and got 3 hrs. No clue what it could be.

dreamydragon02
I got it  it's 12 hrs breeding time I used bone n bone dragon to get it. Good luck.

knj00
07-01-13, 10:59 AM
Nope O_o

Haha, I needed to pay the coin cost on the Dino goal then I got it. >_<

bloodymaryam
07-01-13, 11:00 AM
Got it from Dino+dino. Breeding time 12hrs.

queenlynnethethird
07-01-13, 11:00 AM
Got it 5th try, Dino + Dino. Got a Dino, Forest x2 and Fire x2

Cutbow
07-01-13, 11:01 AM

Greek: Deinos = terrible, fearfully great Saurus = lizard
Mandarin Chinese: 恐 = terrifying, scary 龍 = dragon

Cutbow
07-01-13, 11:02 AM
proniunced as konglong, which means dinosaur.

dreamydragon02
07-01-13, 11:04 AM
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/dreamydragon02/triceratops/5c84057f804aad7a51208a5cfab8c5de_zps3764aade.jpg here is a pic of the egg.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/dreamydragon02/triceratops/5c84057f804aad7a51208a5cfab8c5de_zps3764aade.jpg

RotomGuy
07-01-13, 11:12 AM
Can you fake trade to find out the hidden colour?

nikitarolle3
07-01-13, 11:15 AM
Dino w/diamond goy it after 7th try 12hrs....nikitarolle3 to see the egg

dreamydragon02
07-01-13, 11:20 AM
I faked a trade and the color was green.

finnth12
07-01-13, 11:25 AM
Oh no! I got 26 hrs fail, which is dawn tree I assumed :(

knj00
07-01-13, 11:29 AM
Oh no! I got 26 hrs fail, which is dawn tree I assumed :(

Yes it is, lucky you Super Rare... not. I have got 2 already trying for this. :(

dreamydragon02
07-01-13, 11:29 AM
My biggest fail was crusader 44 hrs when I used Dino n diamond. 

moostermine
07-01-13, 11:32 AM
TRUE! I have forest, wild ,forest so far! Henry! Help!

Thank you Henry!

finnth12
07-01-13, 11:32 AM
Yes it is, lucky you Super Rare... not. I have got 2 already trying for this. :(

Lol, I had enough dawn tree when I tried stone, I believe I got 3 of them and several Pegasus, lol. So we could get ultra rare, crusader, as fail too right? Oh, it's disaster.... Lol.

finnth12
07-01-13, 11:34 AM
My biggest fail was crusader 44 hrs when I used Dino n diamond. 

This is what I'm afraid of. 44hrs.

knj00
07-01-13, 11:34 AM
Lol, I had enough dawn tree when I tried stone, I believe I got 3 of them and several Pegasus, lol. So we could get ultra rare, crusader, as fail too right? Oh, it's disaster.... Lol.

I got several trying for Stone too, lol. On the bright side I am getting a lot of large White and Green gems though...

Crusader is only a fail if you use Diamond type with Dino.

finnth12
07-01-13, 11:46 AM
I got several trying for Stone too, lol. On the bright side I am getting a lot of large White and Green gems though...

Crusader is only a fail if you use Diamond type with Dino.

Yeah, right it comes in handy for large gems, incase we are having craft dragons with large green and white,lol.

So far I'm using diamond/Dino. I only have 1 Dino. Until then I'll stick only with diamond and Dino.

Thanks.

queenlynnethethird
07-01-13, 11:50 AM
Yeah, right it comes in handy for large gems, incase we are having craft dragons with large green and white,lol.

So far I'm using diamond/Dino. I only have 1 Dino. Until then I'll stick only with diamond and Dino.

Thanks.

My first try was Diamond and Dino because I only had 1 Dino. It gave me a Dino so I sped him up and evolved. Then got Triceratops on my 5th try with Dino, Dino. Good luck!

buttmarb
07-01-13, 11:50 AM
Got it with DINO X DINO ,12 hrs, trades for large emerald and mystery box.got several forest and fire fails & 1 Dino fail first.
GOOD LUCK!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8247&d=1372704582 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8247&d=1372704582)
Evolved to lvl 7

Disel8
07-01-13, 11:53 AM
Only got one dino so what else can get this besides dino+diamond?

RotomGuy
07-01-13, 11:55 AM
Only got one dino so what else can get this besides dino+diamond?

Dino + Forest, Dino + Emerald, Dino + DT.

bububello
07-01-13, 12:45 PM
By Dino and Dino got a zillions fire and forest, lot of Dino and 4 dawntree. Bleah.

07-01-13, 12:59 PM
Using diamond and Dino, I got about 12 life, 3 wild and numerous fires and forest dragons. Sucks. Cant believe I sped through a virtue for this foolishness.

TyPat77
07-01-13, 01:52 PM
Sped up a Virtue breeding process to try for this. First try? Crusader Dragon :(

I'll be trying again in 44 hours -.-

awsumum
07-01-13, 01:53 PM
Got it first time with dino/dino (yay), good luck everyone

wolftiger1234
07-01-13, 01:57 PM
Tried diamond/Dino and got 12 hrs! Will see at 4 in the morning right before the morning jog! send some luck my way guys? :) :)

hubbabubba03
07-01-13, 02:03 PM
Easier way to get dino is by using Forest/ Forestfire... less failure time ;)

MazReptile
07-02-13, 05:12 AM
Using diamond x dino (both level 7) first fail is fire... But it has to wait in breeding den coz both nests are full lol and no gold to speed up -_-

wolftiger1234
07-02-13, 09:28 AM
Tried diamond/Dino and got 12 hrs! Will see at 4 in the morning right before the morning jog! send some luck my way guys? :) :)

ended up being triceratops :) as simple as the egg is...I love it!

dragonth
07-02-13, 09:41 AM
after a lot of fails with diamond/dino and dino/dino, i change combo to dino/quetzal and get it at first try.

Sumercarefree
07-02-13, 08:52 PM
OOPs I dont even have a Dino ! Okay will buck up..

davewin
07-03-13, 05:14 AM
Got mine with Dino + Dawntree.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/917/1o9w.png

finnth12
07-04-13, 06:59 AM
I'm still trying for this one :(

hubbabubba03
07-04-13, 07:52 AM
Just got mine this morning...if you would like to check it out my ID is hubbabubba03

DragonLady1955
07-04-13, 08:46 AM
So not fair that Kindle users can't get this stuff!
:mad:

glitterbabies
07-04-13, 05:52 PM
So not fair that Kindle users can't get this stuff!
:mad:

I'm pretty sure you can with the update that just happened??

jc522
07-04-13, 07:57 PM
Got it with Lvl 10 emerald on left and Lvl 8 dino

Oliver118
07-04-13, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty sure you can with the update that just happened??

Nah, you can only get up to breeding Fairytale, I think.

odcafeee
07-04-13, 11:34 PM
does anyone know how can I tranfer my games from my old ipad to new one? :(

maguar
07-05-13, 03:48 AM
does anyone know how can I tranfer my games from my old ipad to new one? :(

See this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) for details

BrandiPitts
07-14-13, 09:12 PM
I'm still trying for this one :(

Me to been trying for 3 days straight. i can only try with dino/ dawntree and forest i don't have diamond or another dino.

lilobrat05
08-19-13, 07:35 AM
Got it with Rex and Dino took about 6 or 7 tries

luffyagretta
08-19-13, 09:14 AM
i got it with dino x Pterdodactyl.
5x try

rubyhummer
04-01-15, 04:59 PM
I put two diamonds together and hatched this.