PDA

View Full Version : I am a mean ruler

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 10:09 AM
Ok, I know the Baron is the bad guy, that I am supposed to be kind, nice and worth the royal crown that is waiting for me at the far south end of my kingdom. I am sure that compared to him I am as kind as Cinderella. Yet, I am just a person, and sometimes I am not as kind as one might think when you read the story lines of most goals.

Yes, I am sometimes a despicable ruler,

I wonder if you are one too...

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 10:10 AM
Forgot to post my example: I helped Sabina with her hair and everything, but I think I liked her better before she was moving around, smashing my crops, flowers, even trees with her skirt.

Am I mean or what?

ktappe
06-28-13, 10:30 AM
I helped Sabina with her hair and everything, but I think I liked her better before she was moving around, smashing my crops, flowers, even trees with her skirt.

Is that what she does?? I didn't know that; I was still working on unlocking her hair. Now that I know she does this, she's staying stuck!!

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 11:55 AM
Is that what she does?? I didn't know that; I was still working on unlocking her hair. Now that I know she does this, she's staying stuck!!

Oh no, you should keep doing your goals, I was speaking figuratively. She moves in a weird way and her skirt is so big that everytime it lokks like buildings are going to collapse as she passes by ;) The truth is I just don't like seen her in my kigdom, I prefer Ivy and her fast pace :)

lotuskat
06-28-13, 12:56 PM
Oh no, you should keep doing your goals, I was speaking figuratively. She moves in a weird way and her skirt is so big that everytime it lokks like buildings are going to collapse as she passes by ;) The truth is I just don't like seen her in my kigdom, I prefer Ivy and her fast pace :)

Haha, Ivy's my kinda gal too! She actually reminds me of one of my friends.

vchanhs
06-28-13, 06:11 PM
Haha, Ivy's my kinda gal too! She actually reminds me of one of my friends.

You mean your friend like to eat rat tails with hot pepper? Omg....

ghjvcucjb
06-28-13, 06:59 PM
I like glimmer trolls, skunkupines and especially the cute lovcupines with their adorable bows MUCH more than Thurston. Sorry Thurston, but it's true. And I live in fear that Ivy ends up with Thurston. She's been through enough in her life to have to end up carrying the burden of supporting an out of work strutting over dress man who wanders aimless in life and doesn't appreciate or even is aware of all things others do around him to keep his kingdom safe ie his nauseating T&T questions, "have you watered, cooked, crafted, brew etc ENOUGH?"

If that makes me a mean ruler then yes, I'm a meany!

Queenzod
06-28-13, 11:58 PM

She kind of seems like she's wearing really high heels, in that I'm concerned she's going to fall over at any minute. I keep telling her about the dangers of those things...

arale_norimaki
06-29-13, 11:39 AM
ghjvcucjb, don't get me started on Thurston. I mean, what does he think I have been doing the last 8 months?! I know he spends his days drinking beer, but does he really think that things are done by themselves? He has a lot of nerve!

arale_norimaki
06-29-13, 11:42 AM
She kind of seems like she's wearing really high heels, in that I'm concerned she's going to fall over at any minute. I keep telling her about the dangers of those things...

High heels! That explains those small holes I've been founding everywhere ;)

HNO3
06-29-13, 12:18 PM
High heels! That explains those small holes I've been founding everywhere ;)

Maybe that's why she keeps tromping through my crops - she's trying to be helpful and aeriate the soil ;)

I can see Sabina as potentially useful down the road, since she claims to know a lot about architecture (but not, apparently, about economizing on building materials) Thurston, however, tries my patience. I'm about ready to cut off his bar tab at the tavern. If he wants any more "root" beer, he's going to have to pay in troll horns to show he's actually been doing his job.

Gardienn
06-29-13, 12:29 PM
Aw, she was just locked up in a castle so long she never learned how to walk properly or politely. Or that it's rude to tromp people's crops.

jenj1971
06-29-13, 04:08 PM
When I am bored I like to go into "edit" mode and drop buildings on the people.... Lololol

jenj1971
06-29-13, 04:10 PM
My 6 year old does the "Sabina" walk through the house sometimes!!! Seriously, she says looks I walking like Sabina" and wobbles her head and does the octopus thing with her arms. It's pretty funny...

jenj1971
06-29-13, 04:11 PM
Has Sabina given you the 100,000 coins yet? She is easier to handle after that :)

lotuskat
07-01-13, 07:27 AM
You mean your friend like to eat rat tails with hot pepper? Omg....

Rat tails...maybe not...but she once ate bugs!

arale_norimaki
07-01-13, 08:50 AM
I had completely forgotten about the 100,000 coins, lol ;)

I find Ivy's is a weirdo, but I like her, and she is most useful (her hut, magic garden, purple cow, glimmertrove were brought by Ivy!). And you are actually right about Thurston, he should start paying not only his beer, also RENT!

By the way, I try the trick of letting buildings fall over characters, it is fun when you have nothing else to do :)

Lilipipi
07-01-13, 05:16 PM
When I am bored I like to go into "edit" mode and drop buildings on the people.... Lololol

I am glad I am not the only one. ;)

journeysmom
07-01-13, 05:54 PM
*off to drop some buildings on people*......

jimboser
07-01-13, 06:11 PM
Maybe that's why she keeps tromping through my crops - she's trying to be helpful and aeriate the soil ;)

I can see Sabina as potentially useful down the road, since she claims to know a lot about architecture (but not, apparently, about economizing on building materials) Thurston, however, tries my patience. I'm about ready to cut off his bar tab at the tavern. If he wants any more "root" beer, he's going to have to pay in troll horns to show he's actually been doing his job.

If TL would eliminate the pixel or so border around the wall pieces, you'd be able to imprison him for a while... With a fangbeast.

Oliver118
07-02-13, 10:56 PM

Me too! Why does she wave her arms about for? Ugh, she looks horrible when she's walking!

Oliver118
07-02-13, 11:02 PM
By the way, I wish Ivy didn't have the disgusting habit of putting Rat Tails everywhere, when I make Ivy's Hot Sauce I hate to think what it would taste like in real life with rat tails inside. Also, all the characters are 'royal' somehow apart from Ivy-I mean, Thurston's a knight, Old Thomas is a royal scholar, the Baron is a mean nasty ruler and Sabina is a princess but Ivy is just a potion/nature/rat tail lady! Other than that I'm not really mean but I will get into the habit of dropping buildings on people!

arale_norimaki
07-02-13, 11:07 PM
Truth is I don't trust much these folks, so I sometimes hide and spy on them from the other side of my outter walls:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/53e77ec026a34a1c66dcdab68927938e_zpse8a3a1c0.jpg

Oliver118
07-02-13, 11:30 PM
Truth is I don't trust much these folks, so I sometimes hide and spy on them from the other side of my outter walls:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/53e77ec026a34a1c66dcdab68927938e_zpse8a3a1c0.jpg

Arale, you are hilarious!