PDA

View Full Version : Trade tickets lost overnight

BriarAvenue
06-28-13, 09:56 AM
I remember I didn't do any trading with my 20+ trade tickets, and the last one I did before going to bed was the one for troll horns etc. this morning, I found I was left with only 2 trade tickets. I understand there are some games that people may hack and steal your scores n stuff. Not sure if this is the case here!

BriarAvenue
06-28-13, 09:57 AM
Does this happened to anyone else before pls?

lotuskat
06-28-13, 09:58 AM
Not me. Try e-mailing support@teamlava.com

BriarAvenue
06-28-13, 07:50 PM
Thanks

vchanhs
06-28-13, 09:32 PM
I remember I didn't do any trading with my 20+ trade tickets, and the last one I did before going to bed was the one for troll horns etc. this morning, I found I was left with only 2 trade tickets. I understand there are some games that people may hack and steal your scores n stuff. Not sure if this is the case here!

Did you upgrade your royal chateau? That will use up tickets. I thought I had missing silver too and almost email TL. Then I remember I spend the silver on upgrading jeweler.

BriarAvenue
06-29-13, 12:09 AM
Did you upgrade your royal chateau? That will use up tickets. I thought I had missing silver too and almost email TL. Then I remember I spend the silver on upgrading jeweler.

Yuck! But when I upgrade, it was shown as coins required, not trade tickets!
Previously, if the required item was shown as coins, the upgrade button won't work.
That is really an unfair trick. But thanks for your info.

MiniLaura
06-29-13, 04:30 AM
Vchanhs solves the mystery!

FYI: if you EVER see an upgrade requiring a small number of coins, those coins are really something else. (By "small," I mean less than 100.) If you happen to have the correct number of the mystery material, the Build button WILL be active.

The best thing to do when you seen a small number of coins for an upgrade is to force close and restart. For most people, that corrects the problem. You can also look using the Valentine's version, which always displays the correct materials. Another option is to check the reference guide here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide), though not all upgrades are on the guide at the moment.

nickerrs
06-29-13, 05:25 AM
I actually lost my expansion overnight which required an expansion permit. So now I'm down 30 tickets and my expansion is gone. So are my wisp lanterns. Going to email them now.