PDA

View Full Version : This forum takes up way to much of my time!!!

belbar22
06-28-13, 07:36 AM
Does anybody else think they spend way too long on this forum. I am supposed to be working and have spent the last half an hour reading posts and posting the odd comment. If you add in the time I spent collecting coins, playing with dragons and checking up to see the latest posts, I think I am showing signs of becoming a DS addict.

TinksThots
06-28-13, 07:40 AM
Hehehe yeah, except I'm all over the forum (refreshing 'Today's Posts' every so often), not just in DS, while I'm hopping between 4 different games at once on my iPod, eating corndogs, playing with my cat, and watching a movie. I think I'm addicted to everything. ^_^

Move us to Off Topic, perhaps? :)

belbar22
06-28-13, 07:44 AM
Didn't know there was an off topic. See what I mean. I'm still not working!!!

TinksThots
06-28-13, 07:52 AM
I'm still not cleaning my house either. :p

kooky panda
06-28-13, 12:36 PM
Yes, I think I spend way too much time on the forum. I really need to get off and do the dishes!! LOL

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/doctapimp182/dirty_house.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/doctapimp182/media/dirty_house.jpg.html)Moving thread to the off topic forum. :)

mamareader02
06-28-13, 12:42 PM
Kooky!!!!seriously?ROFL!and I thought I was ignoring housework(bleh)

cherryberry9
06-28-13, 01:21 PM
Holy Cow Kooky... and I thought I had it bad, you got some cleaning and washing of the dishes to do.

awsumum
06-28-13, 05:55 PM
Wow, Kooky! You bake like I do! And here I was thinking I was the only one! :) my cooking tend to involve the whole kitchen, but mine is smaller!

cafemochaaa
06-29-13, 10:34 AM
Dang kooky

cafemochaaa
06-29-13, 10:35 AM
I almost called u cookie :rolleyes:

jellypie200
06-29-13, 11:57 AM
Woah!
And yes I do spend too much time on the forum
Its very addicting and fun
Nice job making the forums ;)

jellypie200
06-29-13, 11:58 AM
And the cool thing too is they have Groups

cafemochaaa
06-29-13, 02:23 PM
Forums are awesome!

cafemochaaa
06-29-13, 02:24 PM
But sometimes I stay on like five ours straight on my ipad

cafemochaaa
06-29-13, 02:25 PM
It's weird :/

jellypie200
06-29-13, 07:20 PM
I'm thinking of quitting this game. Wish I could give my gold dragons habitats or stuff away. Would b nice to trade things among friends
Aww that's sad
But the forum is just to pass time
And once you're on the forum
And you're in a bad mood
The forum will cheer you up

TinksThots
06-29-13, 07:42 PM
Aww that's sad
But the forum is just to pass time
And once you're on the forum
And you're in a bad mood
The forum will cheer you up
Do you think watching a small child witness a cat getting run over by a truck will cheer you up? No?

http://i56.tinypic.com/9kv4zo.jpg

Well it just did. :cool:

jellypie200
06-30-13, 06:42 AM
Do you think watching a small child witness a cat getting run over by a truck will cheer you up? No?

It did it was funny how the dog moved when the truck was there
But poor dog :(

TinksThots
06-30-13, 07:51 AM
It did it was funny how the dog moved when the truck was there
But poor dog :(
Dog? There's a remote control truck driving over a cat, and he/she rolls back to take it like a belly massage, and a kid sitting by the wall, but I don't see a dog... ?

Does anyone know who invented forums? Have they gotten around to inventing laundry that folds itself yet? No? Will they come fold mine then? I've got a few more pages still to go in Today's Posts, and hubby's work shirts are wrinkling. Wait, what am I thinking?! When he's out there sandblasting and painting, he's got nobody to look pretty for! I've got all day! :p

cherryberry9
06-30-13, 03:06 PM

That's a cat?!? Looks awful big to me!

jellypie200
06-30-13, 03:13 PM
That's a cat?!? Looks awful big to me!
Yeah
I zoomed in closer and found out its a cat

kooky panda
06-30-13, 05:22 PM
Okay guys, please keep this thread on topic.
Does anybody else think they spend way too long on this forum. I am supposed to be working and have spent the last half an hour reading posts and posting the odd comment. If you add in the time I spent collecting coins, playing with dragons and checking up to see the latest posts, I think I am showing signs of becoming a DS addict.

TinksThots
06-30-13, 06:10 PM
Okay guys, please keep this thread on topic.
I'll give it a shot: I had to run my laundry through the dryer again this morning, even though it was already dry, because it was more fun to fill out a Q&A from a level 12'er about playing BS, so it sat there in the basket and got wrinkled. Warm laundry, so they were BAD wrinkles. And I liked it, because that second trip in the dryer meant more time on the forum before I finally had to fold it. The socks and other understuff is still in the basket as I type, because who cares if that's wrinkled. :p

maguar
07-01-13, 03:52 AM
I am frequently late to work because I've been checking the forums. Unfortunately that means I have to stay back to make up time :(

Christiana12345
07-01-13, 09:31 PM
i go to the forum like everyday. Having friends makes it addicting. And post pics is not the end if the list. This forum cheers me up and when i do my work, I somehow get to the forums. Im alreafy a fashion designer and before i start driving to my work i find my eyes glued to my iPhone. this is addicting.

CuteTali
07-01-13, 10:30 PM
i go to the forum like everyday. Having friends makes it addicting. And post pics is not the end if the list. This forum cheers me up and when i do my work, I somehow get to the forums. Im already a fashion designer and before i start driving to my work i find my eyes glued to my iPhone. this is addicting.

hehe in real life or in the game?

Christiana12345
07-02-13, 06:13 PM
hehe in real life or in the game?

real life:p for real i know it souds fake but its real

jellypie200
07-02-13, 06:19 PM
I got no school
So I'm addicted a lot to it
I'm like Christiana

lollipop_rp
07-10-13, 09:22 AM
Yeah, it's useful, fun, and addicting.
If you don't like it then stop using it. Otherwise, enjoy a gift (TL forums)

jellypie200
07-10-13, 03:34 PM
Yeah, it's useful, fun, and addicting.
If you don't like it then stop using it. Otherwise, enjoy a gift (TL forums)

I get on it everyday unless I'm on vacation

CuteTali
07-10-13, 05:10 PM
real life:p for real i know it souds fake but its real

That's really cool Christiana, not many people get to do that :)