PDA

View Full Version : Nothing else to do..stuck

bbarra
06-28-13, 05:24 AM
Expand to get talon...don't have a ticket to expand..only have 33..have all other requirements complete. Don't have resources to expand to other areas without tickets. Need enchanted block and beams to upgrade last wizard school to level 4 and 5 butbthen what? Guess Ill keep trying that but dont have any other goals except the unicorn horn and I've had that goal forever. Why does everyone need so much fur? Just started my first desert sands adventure. Have done several dark caves I've done and quite a few of the top 2 adventures. It all takes so long for some of the resources! Seems the horn and roost are holding up things. Am I missing something else?

salamander2007
06-28-13, 05:51 AM
My strategy is to try and focus to a limited item. It helps me get over the great mermaid scale depression era.

patriziaf
06-29-13, 04:30 PM
I also have the impression that I'm stuck.

meme1098
06-29-13, 04:58 PM
Looks like we're all in the same boat. Waiting on random drops that never happen (it probably never will at this rate - months on end to no avail).

Queenzod
06-30-13, 12:32 AM
My strategy is to try and focus to a limited item. It helps me get over the great mermaid scale depression era.

I just keep baking bread. And once I have 99 of everything, then I'll be happy and my life will be complete.

HNO3
06-30-13, 12:50 AM
Expand to get talon...don't have a ticket to expand..only have 33..have all other requirements complete. Don't have resources to expand to other areas without tickets. Need enchanted block and beams to upgrade last wizard school to level 4 and 5 butbthen what? Guess Ill keep trying that but dont have any other goals except the unicorn horn and I've had that goal forever. Why does everyone need so much fur? Just started my first desert sands adventure. Have done several dark caves I've done and quite a few of the top 2 adventures. It all takes so long for some of the resources! Seems the horn and roost are holding up things. Am I missing something else?

I'm confused - do you mean you have Sabinas quest line complete and you need to expand to the roost, or you need to expand to Sabina to get the talon? Because for me neither expansion requires a permit. Sabina required RP, lanterns and $$, and the roost requires RP, 25 lanterns, lots of money, and the talon Sabina gives you when finish her quest line. I'm currently saving up the money for the roost, but it won't take me more than 5 days, even though i don't have any duplicate high yield buildings. I don't understand how it's a hold-up.