PDA

View Full Version : Magic garden.

sluppies
06-28-13, 12:24 AM
I have closed my manic garden off since we got the royal exchange, so was wondering am I missing any new drops? Feel tempted to pull it out again but don't want to lose my 2 hour energy trades....unless of course im missing something!

sluppies
06-28-13, 12:25 AM
Magic.....magic....garden. Silly old spell check!

Lilipipi
06-28-13, 12:41 AM
Magic garden drops include magic fruit, living tree, golden apple, and fairy jars. I guess the only limitation I see is limit on fairy jar accumulation, but we haven't had much use for them. Maybe you are not missing out that much.

maguar
06-28-13, 03:00 AM
Fairy jars also drop from glimmerbulbs.

If you haven't got the purple cow yet you're missing out on it, but you'll have to weigh up the benefit of it vs the upgraded trade.

vchanhs
06-28-13, 03:19 AM
I survived well with all my trades upgraded to the max. Already have all the permits, badge, lvl 5 chateau and tinker camp plus surplus tickets. IMHO, there is no need to avoid upgrading your trades. But of course that is up to your own personal preferences.

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 03:51 AM
No new drops for me, I confirm what Lilipipi said.

Out of curiosity, what did mean by "I have closed my magic garden" and "Feel tempted to pull it out"? Did you manage to store it?

Lilipipi
06-28-13, 03:42 PM
Fairy jars also drop from glimmerbulbs.

Yeah but to prevent the trade from upgrading, glimmerbulbs should not be harvested.

maguar
06-28-13, 04:08 PM
If they're wanting to preserve their 2 hour trade it means they've already upgraded to the rare fruit trade so they can harvest glimmerbulbs (which are needed for their current trade).

vchanhs
06-28-13, 06:08 PM
Lol, maguar can't seem to stand misinformation. You upgrade to rare fruit trade when you collect glimmerbulbs. Then you upgrade to magic fruit trade when you collect magic fruit. Only magic garden drop magic garden.

Lilipipi
06-28-13, 06:18 PM
Wow I didn't know that. I got upgraded without knowing why! :eek:

maguar
06-28-13, 06:48 PM
Lol, maguar can't seem to stand misinformation. You upgrade to rare fruit trade when you collect glimmerbulbs. Then you upgrade to magic fruit trade when you collect magic fruit. Only magic garden drop magic garden.

Just want to make sure I give info appropriate for the situation :) (always embarrassing when I don't get it right)