PDA

View Full Version : Levels stop at 156? No path or locked levels after...

gamingmamma
06-27-13, 07:26 PM
For some reason I don't have anymore than 156 levels, and I know there are more... Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks!

gamingmamma
06-27-13, 07:28 PM
I have been trying to figure this out for several weeks now...

igames4me
06-27-13, 08:29 PM
Do you have the most updated version?

Phaedrakiki
06-27-13, 08:45 PM
What happens after 156? Did you get a message or anything? Yeah, I'm with igames4me...have you tried all the regular troubleshooting tips (force-close game, hard-restart device, delete & reinstall game, etc.?) If you can't progress be sure to, contact support@teamlava.com~

Abode Ablaze is next--hope this is fixed quick so you can play with fire! ;)

gamingmamma
06-27-13, 08:58 PM
It says something to the extent that there are no more levels at this time. I have force closed the game, and hard restarted the device, but I am afraid to delete and reinstall, because I am afraid I will have to start at the beginning... Unfortunately the support from team lava was not helpful, they did not respond to any of the specifics of my problem, but just told me that if I have any questions, to ask on this forum!!

gamingmamma
06-27-13, 08:59 PM
How do I know if it is the most updated version? It seems to be updating itself on a regular basis.

gamingmamma
06-27-13, 09:02 PM
Fire!! Ooo!
I am going through withdrawal!!

aileeniweeni
06-27-13, 11:27 PM
hi gamingmamma,

It sounds like you haven't downloaded the update for jewel mania from the app store. the most current version is 1.1.7 and it was released around april-22-13.
To check your game version, click on the bottom right corner settings button of your screen once you're in the game. It should look like a gear icon. Then at the very bottom right corner of the settings window, it will say which version you have. So please check your version and the app store to get updated :)

Phaedrakiki
06-28-13, 12:44 AM
Also gamingmamma, no worries about deleting & reinstalling--if updating doesn't do the trick or you need to do it for another reason. Your progress is saved on their servers. I've done it myself a couple times when I had some freezing & other issues. As soon as I re-downloaded, I was right back on the level I was supposed to be, with coins, gold, etc. intact. Good luck...hope you're fighting fire very soon! ;)

gamingmamma
06-28-13, 08:46 AM
Thank you so much! I now can fight fire :). I didn't realize I had to manually download the updates, but then my security levels are pretty high on my ipad. When my four year old gets her little paws on it, she starts downloading anything she can ;). Thanks everyone for your help!

gamingmamma
06-28-13, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the tip, phaedrakiki!