PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout

budembekash
06-27-13, 07:06 PM
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I have been playing since late last year and many of my neighbours have dropped off as they do. Really could use a lot more as you know goals require to get things accepted from neighbours and also helps getting those items sent between peeps. Just hoping some peeps can add me or continue on a discussion here im guessing that peeps who use this forum are active so please add me budembekash

Thanks!

bbarra
06-28-13, 05:42 AM
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I have been playing since late last year and many of my neighbours have dropped off as they do. Really could use a lot more as you know goals require to get things accepted from neighbours and also helps getting those items sent between peeps. Just hoping some peeps can add me or continue on a discussion here im guessing that peeps who use this forum are active so please add me budembekash

Thanks!
Don't know what a peep is but I added you. I play all day...I'm 63! Retired and disable but I still have my mind, on most days..hee hee. Don't send a gift...I'm trying to get caught up on RE gifting. As goals/quests change then ill take you up on it but right no my shortages are wood and stone. I'm on the forum often so see ya around...now where are my glasses��!