PDA

View Full Version : How to Un-invite neighbors?

Unregistered
12-29-10, 07:34 PM
Is it possible to remove someone from your invited neighbors list? I have several who have messages on their wall from as far back as June. So it would appear that they are not active and probably have deleted the game icon from their device. I have tried repeatedly to guide my negligent invites to the proper screen to either accept or decline my invite. This succeeded in a few of the cases. However, there needs to be a way to remove someone from the list or have an invite "time out". Does anyone know something that I am missing, or is this a fix that needs to be included in the next upgrade? I know that I am not the only one who is frustrated by this. I have seen many rather rude remarks on some of the involved players' walls from others who are unable to invite new neighbors because their lists have become clogged with unresponsive invites. HELP!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 12:57 AM
Alot of people have asked for this but so far no update. They updated to be able to delete neighbors so maybe next update they'll listen to this request, I also have a few I would love to get rid of.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 07:11 PM
Alot of people have asked for this but so far no update. They updated to be able to delete neighbors so maybe next update they'll listen to this request, I also have a few I would love to get rid of.

Same goes here. I've made requests for TL to have a cancel invite button. I've got several ppl who I've nicely asked to accept or decline my invite, after they asked me to be neighbors. No luck on ANY of them, and they've been sitting on the pending list for months :( I'm hoping TL addresses this issue.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:57 PM
I am guessing this is part of the game However, if they haven't been in the game for months you should be able to delete the invite. It hinders the progress of the game and that stinks!

Unregistered
01-03-11, 09:04 PM
I have the same problem!!! Help!!!