PDA

View Full Version : Delete gifts

dragrondog
06-27-13, 02:57 PM
I have parts in my gifts that I want to delete. Any help

maguar
06-27-13, 03:08 PM
You cannot delete parts from your gifts section. You can use the in building constructable items. As you can have about 30000 of each type of gift it won't prevent you from getting others.

If you're talking about parts you been gifted but haven't accepted yet, just press decline. The other person won't know.

LynnesCafe
06-29-13, 06:40 PM
I just had a message on my wall, that my neighbor was unable to send me a gift because my gift box is full. I use every single batch of food that I've received as gifts, daily, yet NEVER use the parts that have been sent to me. I really need to get rid of these parts so I can get batches of food. Please help! Either expand the gift box, or figure out some way I can use these parts. As of now, I can't see anything in the store that looks affordable, with the ability to use these parts. I've already invested tons of cash into this game, I shouldn't have to spend more on junk I can't even use.

chippy
06-29-13, 06:57 PM
why shouldn't we be able to sell or gift the construction parts we arnt using thats in storage. Wall paper, tiles etc. There's lots of coins tied up in storage. We could be using these to build our business or houses or whatever.

TinksThots
06-29-13, 08:15 PM
I just had a message on my wall, that my neighbor was unable to send me a gift because my gift box is full. I use every single batch of food that I've received as gifts, daily, yet NEVER use the parts that have been sent to me. I really need to get rid of these parts so I can get batches of food. Please help! Either expand the gift box, or figure out some way I can use these parts. As of now, I can't see anything in the store that looks affordable, with the ability to use these parts. I've already invested tons of cash into this game, I shouldn't have to spend more on junk I can't even use.
They're getting the message that you're full because you've already accepted your 20 gifts per 24 hour limit. They can send more when the game resets, which happens every day at midnight Pacific time. If you decline ones you don't want, more nbrs will be able to send gifts until you've accepted 20. Your gift box will hold over 30k of each item, so don't worry about that getting full. You'll want those parts later though, when you've mastered everything on the basic appliances, because the constructable ones have more recipes (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes_all.html) on them, which means more gems you can earn, and you'll need those parts (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_applparts_list.html) to build them. Having a stockpile already built up means you won't have to wait on requests to be able to build them and get busy cooking. ;)