PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Update 6-27-2013 - Independence Dragon -REMOVED

Pages : 1 [2]

gotalotaluv
08-15-13, 09:21 PM
Yessssss!!!!! After countless virtue, light, love, laserlight and winter fails I finally just bread my Independence dragon. Feels so good after trying for so long. Thank you all for your suggestions in the different combos.

Water + Love = Independence dragon 4me ツ

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - Got it on first try with this combo after countless other tries! Whew ... cuz we REALLY like this one!

jetli333
08-15-13, 10:15 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - Got it on first try with this combo after countless other tries! Whew ... cuz we REALLY like this one!Alright way to go, its one of my favorite dragons also and its limited so we scored big ツ Congrats!!!!!

anurulz
08-16-13, 10:05 AM
doomed with winters, loves and now the worst...a virtue fail..will try the winning combo after 33 hrs..

08-16-13, 10:17 AM
So happy I got this one way back when it came out. Don't have space or id try for another one.

jennyh30
08-16-13, 10:58 AM
not gonna get this as i have just smashed my ipod. happy days.

Kami365
08-16-13, 11:14 AM
Yessssss!!!!! After countless virtue, light, love, laserlight and winter fails I finally just bread my Independence dragon. Feels so good after trying for so long. Thank you all for your suggestions in the different combos.

Water + Love = Independence dragon 4me ツ

Thank you jetli333, your combo water & love worked for me too,a lot of tries for independence all failed,.first try of your combo together boosted breed 500k got independence dragon,I'm very happy now.Thank you so much.

jetli333
08-16-13, 03:42 PM
Way to go kami365 Happy days with our Independence Dragon ツ Congrats!!!!

JTmeJT
08-16-13, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know what the current timer is on this? I have two friends trying for it.

elektraalpha
08-17-13, 08:37 PM
water and love net me in second try :)

lolpoptadoptme
08-18-13, 11:17 AM
Does anyone know what the current timer is on this? I have two friends trying for it.

So I bred my Super Dragon (red, blue, purple) with a Virture Dragon (pink breaks down in to red and white) and I got an 8 hour timer. I figured I must be getting an Origami dragon as that was the only possible outcome with an 8 hour timer. Well, this morning the breeding was finished and lo and behold it is an Independence dragon! IDK how that happened but Yay! btw my egg timer was set to 12 so that part is right.

Anyone ever end up with an odd timer or impossible outcome before?

lunarbunny
08-18-13, 11:24 AM
Got my Independence first try with Justice/Water no way to get a virtue fail, and possible to get bubble (I dont have it lol). But it could have a magic fail, but its better than a virtue fail! Credit doesnt go to me, a very good dragon friend gave this to me!

Emmzo123
08-20-13, 07:01 AM
Since I don't have a justice dragon yet, I've been trying for this dragon for a while.
love and water dragon- virtue fail:(
love and water again- magic
And now I'm stuck with another virtue fail from light and athletic.

Not sure how many times I have tried for this(well over ten) I really want it before it goes!!:(
I can't use any gold! Grrr how hard can it be!

lollipop_rp
08-20-13, 07:03 AM
Couldn't justice break down?

anurulz
08-21-13, 09:32 AM
even the love-water combo which worked for many is not getting me the independance..i guess yet another limited dragon which will not grace my island..tricolors are just too hard..i have none of these

lollipop_rp
08-21-13, 09:51 AM
even the love-water combo which worked for many is not getting me the independance..i guess yet another limited dragon which will not grace my island..tricolors are just too hard..i have none of these

Try athletic x light I find it easier using the colors in the exact order they are shone

ShadowDragon136
08-21-13, 07:08 PM
I got mine only recently with Water x Love, but it took quite a few tries.

dalexxx
08-21-13, 09:14 PM
Couldn't justice break down?

it could. got 2 of independence this way...

dalexxx
08-21-13, 09:18 PM
how many hours left? hmmmm do not have this yet on my wiccapi account :: 3

sehana
08-22-13, 10:48 AM
Independence Timer: http://goo.gl/JsRt5d

Added to post 1 - thanks

lollipop_rp
08-22-13, 11:08 AM
Yay
The timers are really helpful

dalexxx
08-22-13, 01:16 PM
thanks sehana draguars ::3

justsowell
08-22-13, 10:30 PM
Still trying for this dragon but all i got is virtue, magic, winter, athletic and love. tried every combo, but still no independence for me. i keep trying for this dragon in the last 2 weeks still nothing. come on TL can u please make it easier?? it's super rare not ultra rare but why it seems so hard for me to have this dragon. i don't even have time to breed all the new dragons that you release every weeks :(:(

mrarfan
08-22-13, 10:56 PM
I got Independence 3rd/4th try with Dream & Fire (12Hrs) Got lucky! ^_^
Good Luck to ALL!

mrarfan
08-22-13, 10:58 PM
I got Independence 3rd/4th try with Dream & Fire (12Hrs) Got lucky! ^_^
Good Luck to ALL!

Oh and for me....No Virtue Fail xD But did got about 2 Love fails and 1 Laserlight Fail :)

justsowell
08-23-13, 02:21 AM
Oh and for me....No Virtue Fail xD But did got about 2 Love fails and 1 Laserlight Fail :)

lucky you. hope i can get it in time

elektraalpha
08-23-13, 03:41 AM
The left side should be water then love. From the combo I got it in second try. First one is athletic.

rene2222
08-23-13, 07:04 AM
I tried the combo given, water on the left and love on the right, i still couln't get it. Tat is why i am sick and tired of the game. And i still want to play! LOL. Numerous tries for this dragon even athletic with light as well. Sigh

Emmzo123
08-23-13, 12:29 PM
Don't give up! I finally got this dragon and its sitting in the nest! Took me so many tries and I got two virtues(>:( ) but I finally got it!!! So happy:D

inxieq
08-24-13, 12:34 AM
Hi guys I got my first independence with lazerlight and athletic on the 2nd try and another one popped up with virtue and water trying for bubble. Sand a big contribute r to the forum has a theorie feed the fails if you keep getting winter try winter and virtue that combo got quite a few people independence. Wish we could gift dragons.

anurulz
08-24-13, 05:29 AM
i finally got it..with love and water only, after many love/laserlight/magic fails..my first tricolor dragon!!!

vozier
08-24-13, 06:03 AM
I got two of these, the first one on first try with athletic/light, the second independence and justice trying for diamond (wich i sadly never get).
I can only reccomend people to keep switching breending pairs, it seems some combos work only for some people. I spent 80 levels and tons of different combos to get a landworm and once i got it i got three in a row repetaing the pair (and after that a lame wild wich i did not have as well...funny), so go figure... that has happened to me several times (kitsunex3 for ex), so you just have to find YOUR combo and the use it repeatedly, dont loose time trying combos that dont work for you.

kianebakes
08-24-13, 09:22 PM
I never knew how DS really worked until this thread! To think I nearly missed out on Independence forever by a day!!!

I had to use gold to speed but yes, winning combo is Water (left lvl7) + Love (lvl6, ran out of apples lol, she was lvl4 before). This combo was good for me because it barely gave me repeat dragons. I got it by 8-ish try in under an hour (gold eliminated waiting times). Stats are approx 2 Love then 1 Laser then 1 Love then 1 Athletic then 1 Laser then 1 Winter then Boom! Indpendence.

If you really want this dragon, don't give up! It's achievable. This is my first ever tricolor dragon and I'm a low level player.

catprint
08-25-13, 05:15 AM
I am only level 11, so I can't get the Light dragon yet which rules out also possibilities of breeding such as using Love and Virtue. Is it still possible for me to get the Independence dragon?

rene2222
08-25-13, 08:13 AM
I tried all the combo mentioned here, all unsuccessful.

lollipop_rp
08-25-13, 08:50 AM
I am only level 11, so I can't get the Light dragon yet which rules out also possibilities of breeding such as using Love and Virtue. Is it still possible for me to get the Independence dragon?

Sorry but no.
A independence dragon requires the three elements [light, water, and fire] to be in the combo. any combo with these elements will get you a independence.

Maybe next New Years?

vanessa0914
08-25-13, 09:52 AM
Hi guys I got my first independence with lazerlight and athletic on the 2nd try and another one popped up with virtue and water trying for bubble. Sand a big contribute r to the forum has a theorie feed the fails if you keep getting winter try winter and virtue that combo got quite a few people independence. Wish we could gift dragons.

Why I use winter +virtue got firestorm ??? Firestorm is yellow and red element, winter and virtue don't have any yellow element inside ???????
Is it something wrong in my games or phone??

Anyuszko
08-25-13, 09:54 AM
I do not have it, but it is the first dragon I am not going for. Independence dragon, blah...

Gradma65
11-13-13, 09:32 AM
Hope you bring it back for next July 4. I want one!

SaphireTheDragon
11-13-13, 10:42 AM
Why is the title still labeled "Limited" ? Thought it was back for a moment..

kooky panda
11-13-13, 11:12 AM
Why is the title still labeled "Limited" ? Thought it was back for a moment..
Sorry about that.... Title has been updated.

vicovideshotmail
11-13-13, 08:00 PM
Sorry about that.... Title has been updated.
Is it gonna come back at next July 4?

mrarfan
11-13-13, 08:06 PM
Is it gonna come back at next July 4?

Guess so :p

vicovideshotmail
11-14-13, 02:33 PM
Guess so :p
:mad: Thanks but I still frustrate about un-seasonals! LOL Well, let's discuss...

daughtryville
07-03-14, 05:47 PM
I wonder how long this dragon will be in market?
I hope more than just the weekend

dangerb0y
07-04-14, 09:49 AM
Got it first try with Crusader/Winter Games.

I had been trying to get Pride since it came out with no luck at all. Then I got this 1st shot.

JulieWild
07-09-14, 04:55 AM
Got mine with love/water. 1st try! :D

saghaven
07-09-14, 09:50 PM
Got it on my second account - Diamond & Bubble

LoneWolf1984
07-10-14, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know when this one will be taken off? There is a timer listed in the first post but it's showing last years removal date. I just hatched an Athletic and am breeding it with Light. I got the 12 hour waiting time! I'm hoping for a first try Independence but got a bad feeling it's going to be a Winter instead.

saghaven
07-11-14, 12:56 PM
I'm still trying for this in my main account with Cherry Blossom and Diamond and kept getting Athletic. Got a couple of Winters too. Switched to CB/Virtue and got a Love and now an 18 hour fail which is a Melody. While I still want my Independence, I'm happy about this fail. I didn't have any pink/white hybrids and pink hybrids in general are hard for me to breed. So yay. Still hoping for my Independence before it leaves though.

kooky panda
07-11-14, 02:24 PM
This dragon has now been removed.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-02-15, 12:34 PM
It's back!!! But I lack a Light Dragon :(