PDA

View Full Version : please heeeelp

namine7
06-27-13, 10:35 AM
i was trying to transfer from my android smartphone to tablet and i lost all of the games...i had an erroe..it said that i had to exit the game and reopen it to continue..and that if i was using an android device pree the back button to exit the game so i did that...and i lost all of the games..i am level 1 in dragon story bakery story restaurant story and monster..can you help me please???:(

kooky panda
06-27-13, 12:20 PM
You will need to transfer your existing games to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454637&viewfull=1#post454637)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

scottyhaha
06-27-13, 12:39 PM
Yes you can transfer your game. Download racing live play to lvl 2 on your new phone.
Click home, click setting(the wheel thingy), click storm 8, transfer/new device, then put your stormID and password then transfer...

Latia128
08-03-13, 04:04 AM
I got a new device and only the TeamLava games weren't working (Especially Dragon Story), they started from level 1!
I never set up a password for my old Storm8 ID. Will the transfer work just by emailing the support team?
-Thanks!

annbluebird
08-03-13, 04:57 AM
I got a new device and only the TeamLava games weren't working (Especially Dragon Story), they started from level 1!
I never set up a password for my old Storm8 ID. Will the transfer work just by emailing the support team?
-Thanks!
sadly no password no transfert

kooky panda
08-03-13, 05:00 PM
-Thanks!
Yes support can transfer the games.

If your storm ID for your games is latia128, then you can use your forum password for this storm ID to do the Storm8 transfer.

Latia128
08-04-13, 05:46 AM
Latia128 is my new Storm8 ID. I never set up a password for my old ID.

Cytra10
08-06-13, 04:29 AM
OMG, the transfer worked just by contacting! I was Latia128, now I'm in my old account! It will take about 3 days for the email, then the transfer, thanks for the advice guys!