PDA

View Full Version : Crashing

Exeroth
06-27-13, 10:21 AM
I play on an iPod and have allot of habitats over 70 dragons and a ton of decor buildings etc. almost the whole game explored too, but now every time I log in, I can hardly do anything before I'm kicked out (it crashes). I'm very lucky if I can even collect all my habitats without it crashing at least once. Same goes for absolutely everything I try to do. It's extremely frustrating when I can't even play the game I've sunk like 50 bucks into. Today was the last straw, as I literally can't even start the freaking game. It stays on the title screen for like a minute and then crashes. I thought it might just be my iPod so I deleted a bunch of stuff to make more room, but that hasn't helped one bit. Team Lava please, for the love of god, fix this. I don't care about the trillion crappy dragons you release a day when my game won't even start. I'd appreciate support ASAP. Thank you. Anybody else having similar problems?

ladyj1973
06-27-13, 11:18 AM
I am having the same problem. I got so fustrated that I deleted the game off my iphone.

maguar
06-27-13, 02:30 PM
What generation iPod are you using? What version of the operating system? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress is saved

knj00
07-06-13, 01:41 PM
This happens to me all the time on my iPod touch 4th gen. I crash now just collecting coins and moving stuff around. I was moving some habitats around the other day and crashed at least 6 times before I was finally done with what I was doing. Almost everytime I use the outpost I crash. I'm on the current app version and my iPod is running the most updated software. Everything in the background is closed and I still have over 3 GB of space available. It's soooo frustrating I don't even visit my neighbors much because of this... Is my device that old that I need a new one just to get this game to run right?

Also having a problem gifting neighbors. Over half of them are grayed out and I know I didn't send them all gold the day before. This game is starting to hurt my head >_<

funnyrandomness5112
07-06-13, 02:30 PM
I have been having the same problem when I visit these three neighbors, Windy Islands(knj00), Nora (NoraMoh), and Mark(penqueen2)

seoy8
07-06-13, 05:35 PM
Everytime I visited my nb (force close). Visited neighbour then come back and click on menu or shop(force close) or post to NB (force close) now I feel like I was left out. Plz help and fix.