PDA

View Full Version : Help!

triplebaker
06-27-13, 05:58 AM
Hi all - very new to BS and wonder if someone could answer basic questions. When I gift to neighbors - am I paying with coins or something? Also - when there is a challenge but one of e things they want me to buy says 'goal' and is locked -- what does that mean? How do I unlock? Thanks!

TinksThots
06-27-13, 06:20 AM
No, gifts don't come from your own stuff at all, neither coins nor food/items.

For goals, you have to work back and forth between them to unlock each part. One part of a goal will unlock part of another one, and part of that one will unlock part of another one, you'll be bouncing back and forth between two or three goals the whole time until eventually the whole set will come together. It's kinda confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it. :)

Anything else I can answer? I'll be on for a while. :) There are answers all over the forum too, just browse the threads, if a thread title looks related to something you might want to know, chances are there are even more answers in there to questions you haven't even thought of. That's how I learned a ton in a very short time. Good luck! :D

triplebaker
06-27-13, 09:28 AM
Thank you so much!! How helpful!! Nothing else right now but I appreciate the answers.

TinksThots
06-27-13, 09:42 AM
Thank you so much!! How helpful!! Nothing else right now but I appreciate the answers.
No problem! :D