PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Updates?

sears312
06-27-13, 03:56 AM
I am fairly new to Restaurant Story and keep seeing the pop ups indicating that I should check out the new weekly updates. When I look in the "design" area, I don't see any of the items mentioned. Obviously, I am not looking in the right place. Where can these new items be seen?

kooky panda
06-27-13, 05:41 AM
If you get the pop up of new items, they should be in your game.
What specific update items are you missing?

sears312
06-27-13, 04:57 PM
I believe that this morning a few new cruise themed items were shown. Cruise wallpaper possibly? and two other cruise items. Should these items be appearing in the "design" area?

kooky panda
06-27-13, 05:09 PM
Here is thread for the items released this week.
Update thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54117-Restaurant-Update-6-26-13&p=666261&viewfull=1#post666261)

You should find these in your game.
Try restarting your device.
Make sure you are playing on the most current version.
What device do you play on?
IOS, Android or Kindle Fire?

cherryberry9
06-27-13, 06:05 PM
I am fairly new to Restaurant Story and keep seeing the pop ups indicating that I should check out the new weekly updates. When I look in the "design" area, I don't see any of the items mentioned. Obviously, I am not looking in the right place. Where can these new items be seen?

Wait...you might not be at a high enough level. On my test account, on level 20 or so, I see the update pop up but don't see the items because I'm not at a high enough level.

sears312
06-27-13, 06:23 PM
I am on an IPad ..iOS. I am on level 42. The couch is showing up (for a limited time) but not the cruise tables or counters. Gonna try to reboot and see if that helps.