PDA

View Full Version : No actual hearts visible when visiting farms since update

jtm101
06-26-13, 11:27 PM
I dont think this has been reported, i hope.

We can now tap on buildings like we did before with hearts, and then collect our own for bonus coins. But I cannot visibly see which buildings can be tapped, ie there are no visible hearts or sparkles to show which ones are already cleaned or need attention. So you have to tap all buildings in the hope of adding sparkles. You do however see the sparkles once you do actually tap the invisible heart.

Hope this is fixed and hearts return like before.

esmerelda35
06-27-13, 06:24 AM
I am having the exact same issue and came on to report this.
It is definitely very tedious to have to click every building hoping to see if there's a heart.
When I first went online after the update had come out (but I hadn't updated my own yet), I was finding a lot of hearts at different farms and they were visible.
I then updated my own game, and suddenly the hearts were no longer visible - including at Stormie's.
I don't think everyone is having this issue as Lucky8 reported in a previous report about wanting the hearts to lok differently or appear in a different position or somehting, so Lucky8 is obviously seeing the hearts?
Storm8 ID: Esmerelda35
Game name: Farmopoly
Device: ipad2

ButterPanda
06-27-13, 10:49 AM
Thanks for reporting this. I do not see the hearts either for version 1.1

I will report this over.

mariessweatshop
06-27-13, 11:55 AM
I too am having this same issue.

StacyLeeMeow
06-27-13, 01:36 PM
Me too, no visible hearts on neighbor farms, but lots of sparkles :)

esmerelda35
06-27-13, 04:42 PM
I see hearts now! Wow - thanks for fixing this so quickly!

jtm101
06-27-13, 06:17 PM
Looks fixed here too, excellent.

It was hard work getting my 4 heart social rating yesterday, nice and easy now :D