PDA

View Full Version : I filled a train, now what?

Chucky
06-26-13, 07:06 PM
I filled a train, but it seems to be waiting till tomorrow to move my stuff. the barn is full with this train load, what are my options?

jtm101
06-26-13, 08:54 PM
I sent mine off yesterday ok. Did you tap each component to load? Then there might be a send button, i dont remember.

whippedup73
07-02-13, 08:38 PM
I filled a train as well and it departed leaving everything behind. I guess I need to sell things off to make room in my barn!

esmerelda35
07-03-13, 02:34 PM
I think you may have not actually loaded the train, and it hit the time limit, so left.
If you see the item you need, and it shows (for example) 6/6 linen flowers, then that means you haven't loaded it. Once you have enough of each item, tap on that item and a button will come up that says "load" and shows you the number of XP and coins you will get for loading that particular "bag". Then the item no longer appears on your screen and instead you'll see a brown sac in its place - you are only fully loaded once every item has been loaded and they're all brown sacs. You will see these sacs appear in the train itself as you load them.
It doesn't automatically load it just because you have the required quantity of an item, you have to actually tap each item and tell it to load. As soon as you do that, the items come out of your barn/silo - you can load an item even if you don't have all of the requested items for the train (i.e. if it requests 12 different items - spicy bait, linen flowers, tomatoes, etc, and the only one you're ready with is one of them (e.g. tomatoes), you can load that one (the tomatoes) and keep working on the other 11 different items. However, you have to have completed all of a particular item.