PDA

View Full Version : POLL = New Elements = Good or Bad?

cedkugedchgd
06-26-13, 01:31 PM
I just wanted to know what you guys think of the new element sets (Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone and now Dino)? Are you okay with the fact that TL is not releasing any hybrids anymore but rather these non-completed element sets?

Me, personally, I'm not okay with that :( I still remember the times when new elements were something... well, special. Remember how surprising the pink element came and how everybody was stunned of all the new color dragons? But now, with the Dino Set release, I'm not excited at all. Why?

So, what do you guys think? :) Please vote!

yayacupcake
06-26-13, 01:38 PM
I really don't like that elements get abandoned after 3 - 4 dragons. Really wish it was fleshed out more so that TL didn't even need to start the whole color splitting thing. It's more aggravating than anything. New elements should've stayed like Purple and White colors. No color splitting or very empty elements.

funnyrandomness5112
06-26-13, 01:43 PM
I'm Iffy So I can't Vote. >.<

igames4me
06-26-13, 01:46 PM
Yes I'm okay with them since I like to have different habitats and understand Ds has to grow but I would like to have atleast 6 dragons in each element

teogionia
06-26-13, 01:52 PM
Agree with u guys! i am still waiting for new cosmic and stone hybrids and diamonds especially, but New element is going to be out and for sure we are not getting full set of dragons. Since 4 stone dragons had been released I was sure we would get minimum 2 more stones, where should we put 4 th, Having occupied habitat for jast one ordinary dragon is insane

rosewaterlily
06-26-13, 03:05 PM
Dislike the new dragons and haven't been trying for them (well working on fairy tale now even though it's ugly since it seems like the only dragon that could potentially beat the naga that keeps ****ing all my dragons in the arena). The expensive habitats holding so few coins is dumb, and the lack of hybrids is off-putting. I only care about finishing pink/black/diamond hybrids at this point.

wayneh23
06-26-13, 03:14 PM
I dislike them, i am not moving forward until i have the black and pink hybrids that i want.

doop01
06-26-13, 03:14 PM
Not really ok with it. I wouldn't mind if there were only a couple, I like the mythics. But the black element was the last with any real hybrids. Now they all show as 'pures' which I'm not a fan of either.

ShadowDragon136
06-26-13, 03:23 PM
I like the Mythics and Cosmics, and BB and Stone look ok, but the spammage of new elements just seems excessive, especially when they keep removing old hybrids.

ganodustin
06-26-13, 05:01 PM
i dont really like those new colors that much. they only make breeding one dragon harder than ever.
btw, i dont understand why there're 4 stone dragons.

beejk
06-27-13, 03:17 AM
Yes I'm okay with them since I like to have different habitats and understand Ds has to grow but I would like to have atleast 6 dragons in each element

100% agree with that,i think some more dragons for each element and some cheaper habbitats would make allot of people happy.

CelestialEnchantments
06-27-13, 03:51 AM
Presently I'm not ok with it, however if the chances of actually being successful in breeding a new element dragon was increased then I may be inclined to sway my mind to accepting it!!

montrianmaster
06-27-13, 08:18 AM
I ajm a mix. though I like the new elements I which they would start making hybrids for them. I just started playing last month and was not aware of the shortage of hybrids.

Disel8
06-27-13, 08:25 AM
Im fine with them as iv only been playing the last 4 month, but I think the problem is with the players who have been playing a long time and have maxed out there habitats! It leaves then with a bit of a problem and I totally understand.

cedkugedchgd
06-27-13, 08:31 AM
i think dino, stone and fairytale were absolutely unnecessary..

drahmedrob
06-27-13, 09:06 AM
Hate it. Wasn't here for the light release. But I heard people lost their heads in excitement. Now it's nothing special :/

hahadrago1998
06-27-13, 09:08 AM
I didn't think anybody likes them >.<

beankai
06-27-13, 09:30 AM
They are not even really new elements. They are just hybrids that don't get the dual element status. IE: Mythic is really fire and air. A completely new element would be okay. AKA Light was new. These hybrids elements are horrible and you end up getting same set of fails as before they came out.

gaboi007
06-27-13, 09:40 AM
Out of these new elements the only one I enjoyed was cosmic. All of the others there was only 1dragon out of each set that I wanted. In my opinion a new element would be orange instead of all this other stuff we are getting

J85909266
06-27-13, 09:59 AM
No, I don't like them, at all. They never should have varied from the light formula. Black and Pink should have been just like white, a common, rare and super rare of each element combination and one diamond hybrid. That's how all elements should be handled. The direction this game has taken is totally convoluted and confusing. That's why I stopped spending money on it long ago.

Unfortunately, it's too late to clean up this mess, now.

cedkugedchgd
06-27-13, 10:23 AM
i think pink and black were totally ok, but they just went too far with these new sets like stone, dino etc. which aren't even real hybrids!

welbysk
06-27-13, 05:12 PM
i'm fed up with new elements..
the first thing i thought about when i looked at NEW at the corner of the screen..

smsspcmd
06-27-13, 07:23 PM
i think dino, stone and fairytale were absolutely unnecessary..

Absolutely,, you can't get any anything finished.. I totally hate it!,,