PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sale Items question

kianebakes
06-26-13, 12:59 PM
Do they repeat the items they offer during the limited Black Friday Sale? I missed last year's because I was away and wasn't around for the one the year before. So if you've been around for both -- did they repeat any of the items? Ta.

chewytwix
06-26-13, 02:32 PM
Do they repeat the items they offer during the limited Black Friday Sale? I missed last year's because I was away and wasn't around for the one the year before. So if you've been around for both -- did they repeat any of the items? Ta.

No, they haven't repeated before. The first black friday sale in 2011 was very underwhelming. If I recall correctly, it was just 40% off gems, and that was basically it, no items offered out of the box or LTO. They released the cake and tea box then, though. The black friday sale in 2012 had a lot of 1st place prizes in boxes that probably didn't sell too well (but the first place prizes were nice!) and some LTO (barista bar, etc). I think I was around in 2010 for black friday, but I don't think there was anything special then since the games just started...I could be wrong since I just started playing during final exams =P I didn't take things seriously then.

Hope that helps!

tennysonrobin
06-27-13, 07:02 PM
wait what is that? I never heard of a Black Friday on BS hahah... So when does it occur what do they give us during that day, you know, like all the 1st place prizes, how much do they sell them for? And btw what does LTO mean? Sorry for asking stupid question :P

minidemon88
06-28-13, 01:46 AM
wait what is that? I never heard of a Black Friday on BS hahah... So when does it occur what do they give us during that day, you know, like all the 1st place prizes, how much do they sell them for? And btw what does LTO mean? Sorry for asking stupid question :P

The Black Friday Sales occur on late October or November. Sorry, but I can't remember the exact date. I just know it started around the last quarter of the year. They will brought back some of high demand LTOs and also some of the prizes in some boxes. Usually there will be some 1st and 2nd prize items available for sales. The price range from 40 gems to 70 gems. When the sales start, usually there's a notification in-game or you can also checkout the forum for any new updates. Happy playing! :)

LTO = Limited Time Offer.

chewytwix
06-28-13, 04:05 AM
It always occurs right after thanksgiving. For TL it's the day after, but some people start celebrating outside of best buy the minute they finished their turkey...

Anyway, it will be on the last Friday of November of each year..so November 29 will be this year. HOWEVER, there was also a Christmas sale with a few more 1st place items a few weeks after Black Friday so hang onto your gems a little longer.

Natasha_07
06-28-13, 03:00 PM
They should include a Cyber Monday to go with the Black Friday & Xmas sales, so more options to choose from.

OnCloudDivine
06-28-13, 03:34 PM
HOWEVER, there was also a Christmas sale with a few more 1st place items a few weeks after Black Friday so hang onto your gems a little longer.

I forgot about that, do you remember what was in the Christmas sale this year?

astraeagrim
06-28-13, 09:24 PM
How about having one again next month like A Christmas in July sale?

CuteTali
06-28-13, 09:26 PM
How about having one again next month like A Christmas in July sale?

Yes! That would be awesome, I think many people want items that are no longer available for sale, we need a great big summer sale, just like we get a fall/winter sale.

kianebakes
06-29-13, 04:17 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Looks like they wont repeat since they've so many items. Drats I keep missing out since they offered the only 1st prize item I care about last year. At least best buy doesn't let me down @chewytwix :p