PDA

View Full Version : Goals don't recognize neighbor visits.

jmavs8
06-26-13, 12:36 PM
My origami dragon goal still says I have visited 9 out of 10 neighbors. Every day, I visit a neighbor, get the message that I have completed the goal, then it goes back to 9 and stays that way no matter how many neighbors I visit. Please help!!!!!!

yayacupcake
06-26-13, 01:34 PM
Some goals are VERY specific. Some you have to visit neighbors, some you have to visit a community member ( i.e random person ). Make sure you are doing the right one.

[S8] Elsa
06-26-13, 01:43 PM
Thank you, yayacupcake.

Please also note that Stormie doesn't count as a Neighbor in goals or expansions. If you're visiting Stormie, this may also be why your goal isn't checking off.

jmavs8
06-26-13, 11:17 PM
Thank you, yayacupcake.

Please also note that Stormie doesn't count as a Neighbor in goals or expansions. If you're visiting Stormie, this may also be why your goal isn't checking off.

It says neighbors and I've visited bunches, Stormie and others. Each day, after I visit the first neighbor, I get a message telling me that the goal is complete, then it goes back to 9 out of 10 and stays that way, regardless of how many more neighbors I visit. This has been going on for days..... Someone, please help!

maguar
06-27-13, 03:38 AM
Do you have more than 9 neighbours (excluding stormie)? It needs to be 10 unique neighbours