PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Needs to Transfer Teamlava Game to New Phone

irene_poon
06-26-13, 09:47 AM
i do not know how to pin this thread or make it always on top of the forum so that all members can read it. hoping the moderator can help with this.

my previous samsung s3 is snatched and was having a headache of needed to re-play all over again after re-installing restaurant city or ask the support to help in transferring back my old game. im at level 65 so re-play will waste a lot of time & the loot that i got from it. the prefer way is to transfer my old game into this new samsung s4.

i tried e-mail support but waited 2 days still no reply. pm a moderator in desperate & yet no reply. accidentally while replying a member who got the similar case, i found the solution thread.

for those who needs to transfer pls read this thread -> http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454637&viewfull=1#post454637

tested fine & now i got back my old game with the same level where i last left it. feeling super happy with it....

[S8] Elsa
06-26-13, 09:59 AM
Thank you for sharing. The thread you linked is already a sticky in TeamLava Discussions.