PDA

View Full Version : Your food strategy?

babydragonbreeder
06-26-13, 02:24 AM
Hi fellow breeders, what is your strategy for getting lots of food?

I need like 130k of food to get my dragons to the next level (and then probably double that to get them another level up) and I am struggling to collect 5000 food... :( It is becoming a major bottleneck and pain. I don't have the time to plant basic farm every three minutes, I don't have the money for enchanted farming. Any suggestions?

DragonTan1
06-26-13, 03:39 AM
When I first started, I did the 3 minute food when I was playing then going to visit neighbours. Come back after few visits, do the same thing over and over until I stopped playing. It was suggested on another thread. I never did the hour food because I needed the coins. Concentrate on getting your dragons to level 7, use your coins for big habitats and then when you got it you can plant Diamondates!

It takes time to get coins... To be able to feed your dragons. Getting bigger habitats, and high earning dragons is the key, focus on that first.

aceblade
06-26-13, 06:38 AM
When saving coins I do Pumpwings twice a day and Eliteleeks at night before bed.
When I'm rolling in the coins, I do Rushrooms once an hour and Diamondates before bed.
:)