PDA

View Full Version : Why my neighbors are not getting gift?

neysflm
06-26-13, 02:03 AM
My neighbor didn't get my gift.. Nor can I send more. It always says, neighbor hasn't accepted previous. But reality is, they didn't get it. My castle name is Athens and I am level 23. Any help is appreciated.

arale_norimaki
06-26-13, 02:16 AM
You can only send three gifts per day. Maybe you have sent more at once...

Also, in previous versions of the game, there used to be a bug when a person had close to 90 earth wisps, if you tried to send them one earth wisp you'd get that message too (I am not having this problem anyomore because I have over 90 wisps and keep receiving thrm).

Another reason why your neighbor may not receive the gift is because they have already received 20 gifts the same day. If that's the reason, they are really lucky!

Finally, there used to be a limit of jewels, silver ore and fur we could send per day, but those limits have been removed recently.

rosewaterlily
06-26-13, 08:05 AM
I think if your neighbor is maxed on something it won't let you gift them that item, but if you gift them something different they're not maxed on, it will go through, that's happened to me recently where some gifts won't go through to someone but another will.