PDA

View Full Version : Back to level 1

misstalamasca
06-25-13, 09:11 PM
I've had to have my iPhone replaced due to various different problems. But each time Bubble Mania and Bubble Seasons goes back to level 1. I've gotten different versions of the game as well in regard to Bubble Mania: first the energy refilled every 30 mins instead of an hour, the second time the energy refill was an hour but I got 10 as a maximum instead of 5, and now it takes an hour to refill and the maximum is 5. I have to take my iPhone again to possibly get it replaced and I don't want to revert back to level 1. I've tried synching through the backup on my computer, through icloud, redownloading the game and it always happens! How can I change my phone without losing my levels? And can I get the previous version I had?

[S8] Elsa
06-25-13, 10:32 PM
Hi, misstalamasca. Our Support team can help you transfer your game to your new device. Just remember or note your Storm8 ID and details about your game (like how many Gems you have). Then email support@teamlava.com for assistance. ^_^

misstalamasca
06-29-13, 07:48 PM
I send the request on the 26th of June, and it's been 4 days. How much longer do you think it will take? I included a screenshot along with my id so you could see how many gems, coins and what level I was up too.