PDA

View Full Version : Hearts / Social rating dropping when relogging into game same day

lucky8canuck
06-25-13, 10:26 AM
I've updated my game to the newest version, and I love all the new additions. I was especially excited to notice the hearts now appearing more frequently on neighbours' farms.

However, although I was able to find lots of hearts today to increase my social rating up to two hearts, when closing game and then returning later, I noticed that my social rating suddenly dropped backed to one (collection metre dropped to halfway mark).

I know in other games, and in this game before the update, that social rating drops a little each day, so is it possible the timer that causes this is set incorrectly, ie set to drop after one hour instead of one day or something like that?

[S8] Elsa
06-25-13, 02:44 PM
This issue has been fixed. Please restart your app and check your game. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions!

lucky8canuck
06-25-13, 03:23 PM
This issue has been fixed. Please restart your app and check your game. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks to those involved for getting this fixed so quickly!

While on the topic of the hearts, could you request that the hearts above the buildings be redone so that they look more like the hearts that appear when clicked or the social rating heart graphics? As-is, the hearts, while large, are a bit difficult to see against the rest of the background sometimes, especially when zoomed out.

Also, sometimes the hearts over the buildings are appearing, but they can't be collected. From what I can tell, we can collect five hearts from our neighbours if the buildings are cleared. However, if they have, for example, nine cleared buildings, nine buildings will have hearts above them even though you can only get five. In other games, only the max total that you can collect are visible.

One last thing (sorry if this should all be in separate threads), in other games, when you visit Stormie, his name drops to the bottom with the other visited ones. However, Stomie's farm is stuck at the top of the list in this version, even after visiting.