PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes farm story 2

laurie20
06-25-13, 08:33 AM
I have an iPad and I cannot sell goods make goods when I touch a building to make goods or touch the market game crashes.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game, power cycled device and did a hard reset but nothing worked.

Please advise.

taralv88
06-25-13, 09:33 AM
I am having the exact same problem. Please fix it soon, I love this game! :)

laurie20
06-25-13, 10:15 AM
I love this game as well and having withdrawal now that I cannot play it.

sweetsuite
06-25-13, 11:16 AM
I'm having the same issue - Farm Story 2 1.1. I cannot access any building, pond, market to buy stuff, or trading slot to sell goods (I can only open the newspaper and visit neighbors). I was able to expand to the railroad station, but when I clear a rock it levels up to 24 and crashes. Basically the whole game doesn't work. I'm using an iPhone 4S ( iOS 6.1.3). However, my old iPhone 3 works (iOS 5.0.1). It too did the reinstall, power cycle and hard reset - didn't work.

18 days on the farm and I've been sent packing... Not fun.

frosting1202
06-25-13, 11:32 AM
Same deal here. Trying to access on iPhone 4S and no dice. Crashes right out of App. Can't do anything.

rbmck2
06-25-13, 12:36 PM
My husband is having the same issue on his iPod touch, I'm fine on my iPhone 5. He's REALLY not happy about it!!

cdnjames
06-25-13, 03:49 PM
What level are you at? It seems to be working for lower levels but at level 20 I'm just stuck! I can't do anything without it crashing out.

SecretTarth
06-25-13, 03:57 PM
Just updated the game and now it keeps crashing on me whenever I try to do anything. :(

laurie20
06-25-13, 04:52 PM
I am at level 22

laurie20
06-25-13, 05:19 PM
My game is now working thank you team lava

[S8] Elsa
06-25-13, 05:51 PM
The issue has been fixed. You can now access your buildings and Market!

diehardpat
08-06-13, 03:07 PM
I just updated to farm 2 and I cannot access app now at all, can't get into game

minidemon88
08-09-13, 12:20 PM
Are there anything wrong with the game or the server today? Because my game keep crashing when I was playing and it's been crashing for more than 10 times already. I'm not really sure what went wrong, it just crashed when I was planting a crop, harvesting, doing deliveries, posting sales at my side shop. Almost doing any task will cause a crash when I was playing. =.="

Anyone experience the constant game crashing as me too?

ssminow
08-10-13, 09:58 PM
Are there anything wrong with the game or the server today? Because my game keep crashing when I was playing and it's been crashing for more than 10 times already. I'm not really sure what went wrong, it just crashed when I was planting a crop, harvesting, doing deliveries, posting sales at my side shop. Almost doing any task will cause a crash when I was playing. =.="

Anyone experience the constant game crashing as me too?

yes I am having the same issue it seems to be worse then ever I have even tried restarting and downloading game again no luck

minidemon88
08-15-13, 01:25 AM
yes I am having the same issue it seems to be worse then ever I have even tried restarting and downloading game again no luck

Not sure what went wrong for you. But I've tried restarting my device and now the constant crashing is gone. :)