PDA

View Full Version : How to earn gems quickly without spending real money???

Oliver118
06-24-13, 10:30 PM
I'm level 33 and so far I've got 0 gems. I feel like I'm missing out because I've got no gem items or box items. So I want to find out a quick way of earning gems. Please, someone help me!!!:confused::confused::confused:

CuteTali
06-24-13, 10:45 PM
If you haven't done so yet, look at your Badges tab on the main menu, if you're close to completing a level in one of gem or an xp boost.

Another way that works real well is mastering recipes. If you want some gems fast and you haven't finished mastering all the low timer recipes do so and it will get you started. Recipes that have 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min and even 1-2hr timers are a good start. Each time you get a recipe mastered completely to level 4 you will get 2 gems (one halfway there and another at the end). For night time or weekends when you're busy, just use longer timer recipes, but try to stick to the same 2-3 recipes until they're finished.

Also try to focus on the same couple of recipes until they're completely mastered before you move on to a new recipe, that gems quicker.

An obvious strategy is of course not to waste any gems on speeding up cooking or anything lazy-like. Spend you hard earned gems wisely and only buy items that you absolutely can't live without and totally love.

Follow these ideas and before too long, your shop will be filled with everything that says YOU :)

Hope this helps.

sls0991
06-24-13, 11:30 PM
CuteTali, I wish I could like your post, lol. She hit the mark there! :)

CuteTali
06-25-13, 12:13 AM
CuteTali, I wish I could like your post, lol. She hit the mark there! :)

Thank you :)

Many times I also wish there was a "Like" button to posts, as some people write posts that really hit the mark.

tennysonrobin
06-25-13, 12:14 AM
If you haven't done so yet, look at your Badges tab on the main menu, if you're close to completing a level in one of gem or an xp boost.

Another way that works real well is mastering recipes. If you want some gems fast and you haven't finished mastering all the low timer recipes do so and it will get you started. Recipes that have 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min and even 1-2hr timers are a good start. Each time you get a recipe mastered completely to level 4 you will get 2 gems (one halfway there and another at the end). For night time or weekends when you're busy, just use longer timer recipes, but try to stick to the same 2-3 recipes until they're finished.

Also try to focus on the same couple of recipes until they're completely mastered before you move on to a new recipe, that gems quicker.

An obvious strategy is of course not to waste any gems on speeding up cooking or anything lazy-like. Spend you hard earned gems wisely and only buy items that you absolutely can't live without and totally love.

Follow these ideas and before too long, your shop will be filled with everything that says YOU :)

Hope this helps.

Yes I think you're right, especially with the wise spending. I spend almost 100 gems on items I don't actually like, if only I could be wiser :( Sometimes you just love this item so much but the thing is it cannot fit your bakery design, so don't spend on such items. Think & choose carefully!

TinksThots
06-25-13, 11:04 AM
I got my kitties (20 gems apiece) pretty quickly by cooking a bunch of stuff up to level 2 for that first gem, and waiting until I got more appliance slots opened up to cook them on up to level 4 for the second gem, since you have to cook a recipe 23 times to reach level 2 but 60 more to reach level 4, and that goes so much faster with more appliances cranking them out. Look for ones with higher XP (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes_all.html) to level up quicker and get those slots opened up.

Also, any and all goals you get to download and play other games, take advantage of those. The other games might suck, but the gems make it worth it. Do all the goals period, because sometimes they throw a gem reward in there.

Good luck!