PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

kooky panda
06-24-13, 06:15 PM
Current versions of the game:

iOS - Regular Game 2.5.2 - Most current version to be playing

Android- - 1.7.3.15g

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

mellymoo2000
06-30-13, 03:59 PM
Hi kooky panda.
I have an icon of a quiche on EVERY production item - not just in the bakery, but in the fish shack, windmill, juicer etc.
How do I remove it.
I'm playing on ipad 3 . Level 26. iD mellymoo2000
Thanks

cindymindi
07-26-13, 03:48 AM
Hi kooky panda,

I received two expansion maps (one for filling an item on train and one for normal truck delivery) but they do not appear in my barn, disappointed as I'm really needing these maps to get to the mine. I am playing on iPad 2 game version 1.2, my id is cindymindi.

mellymoo2000
08-07-13, 07:51 PM
Very strange - all my paths have disappeared. When I visit nbrs it appears that all their paths have gone too.
I have tried shutting the game down and re-opening, but still no paths.
Is this happening to anybody else?

mellymoo2000
09-08-13, 11:16 PM
Hi TL
The blueberries are going to the barn instead of the silo. No big deal, just thought I'd let u know.

greenie227
09-11-13, 03:40 PM
Whenever another farmer visits my farm, my screen pauses indefinitely with the marching chicken in the middle. I've got app 1.3.1, on an ipad mini, 6.1.3.

POORFREDDYSFARM
09-12-13, 06:25 AM
Farmstory2 - I have not been able to log on since last night around 9:30pm cst. Still reads Oh No, this is an on line game and requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again. I am on the internet on my ipad writing this post...internet access working fine. And playing FarmStory, Castle Story...all fine.

kooky panda
09-12-13, 10:51 AM
Farmstory2 - I have not been able to log on since last night around 9:30pm cst. Still reads Oh No, this is an on line game and requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again. I am on the internet on my ipad writing this post...internet access working fine. And playing FarmStory, Castle Story...all fine.
Which Ipad?

Check and make sure you have the most current apple software version for your device.

kooky panda
09-12-13, 10:52 AM
Whenever another farmer visits my farm, my screen pauses indefinitely with the marching chicken in the middle. I've got app 1.3.1, on an ipad mini, 6.1.3.
Try restarting your device.

SassyMinx13
09-17-13, 05:25 PM
My plots are smoking!! Can't access. Restarted my iphone4S and this happened. Initially there was a
building next to the newsstand that was wrapped up but it disappeared. What's going on?!

ID:SassyMinx13
Name: Annie's
Level 22.

SassyMinx13
09-17-13, 05:29 PM
Also on Level 22 the wait time for dough bait went from 10 min to over an hour.

scargo
09-17-13, 05:53 PM

Yes, you are right, Minx!! that is absolutely ridiculous!!! from five minutes to 90 minutes? Are they kidding? for dough bait? and the spicy bait went from 20 minutes to 3 hours???? This had better be a glitch. Or is TeamLava is up to their old tricks, by getting people in to play the game then making it impossible to advance. :(

mamareader02
09-17-13, 06:00 PM
Nope,it's here to stay(check the fishing pond thread),-and we're supposed to be HAPPY

kooky panda
09-17-13, 06:44 PM
My plots are smoking!! Can't access. Restarted my iphone4S and this happened. Initially there was a
building next to the newsstand that was wrapped up but it disappeared. What's going on?!

ID:SassyMinx13
Name: Annie's
Level 22.
Try deleting and redownloading the game to see if this corrects the issue.

This was by design. See current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58647-What-happened-to-the-pond)

daisy4yoo
09-17-13, 07:21 PM
Farm Story 2 1.3.1
Ipad2 v6.1.3

Bought pig feeds from "blues" from newspaper but when I try to feed my pigs, there's "0" inventory. I have plenty of storage room in my barn. Bought this 2x because I went to visit the farm after buying from newspaper to visit the store to see if its there, which it was so I bought it but still showed 0 in my inventory.

kooky panda
09-17-13, 07:23 PM
Farm Story 2 1.3.1
Ipad2 v6.1.3

Bought pig feeds from "blues" from newspaper but when I try to feed my pigs, there's "0" inventory. I have plenty of storage room in my barn. Bought this 2x because I went to visit the farm after buying from newspaper to visit the store to see if its there, which it was so I bought it but still showed 0 in my inventory.

Sometimes when you click to buy someone else may of gotten there first. Were you charged the coins?

jedi123
09-17-13, 11:50 PM
My bait keeps restarting crafting with no delivery! Restarted my device, no help. Could have crafted at least 10 by now. Should i reintall the game?

jedi123
09-18-13, 02:56 AM
After deleting &; downloading it is ok now

Oliver118
09-19-13, 10:15 PM
Farm story 2 1.3.1
iPad2 iOS 5
Hi Kooky,
I am new to this game, started yesterday, why can't I craft anything with the Kitchen?
Oliver118

kooky panda
09-20-13, 07:48 PM
New update in app store. Version 4.1

kooky panda
09-20-13, 07:48 PM
Farm story 2 1.3.1
iPad2 iOS 5
Hi Kooky,
I am new to this game, started yesterday, why can't I craft anything with the Kitchen?
Oliver118
What is happening when you try to make something in the kitchen?

booboolaya
09-24-13, 06:48 PM
Hi!
I currently have the most recent version from the App Store on IOS 7 (iPhone 4S)
I was one land deed away from expanding to the junk pile by the treehouse. I finally got the land deed from a delivery, when I clicked to expand, I only had 3 land deeds instead of my five 😭. This has happened to someone else in my household a couple of days ago.

Rockinkitten
10-06-13, 09:09 AM
When I buy something in a shop I can go over my storage limit and when I receive a gift from a neighbour I can too. But when I get a gift from the plane or butterflies it is lost forever?! Is this a glitch or just a very annnoying thing we will have to get used to?

Rockinkitten
10-06-13, 11:52 PM
Just got my loooong awaited 8th map to expand to the train station but... Wait... I didn't actually get it. Darn barn was full. Why can't we either just get it anyway like we do neighbour's gifts, or get a full warning like when we collect crops or crafts?

This is so unfair, it's like a tease, look what you WOULD have won...

kooky panda
10-07-13, 05:28 AM
Hi!
I currently have the most recent version from the App Store on IOS 7 (iPhone 4S)
I was one land deed away from expanding to the junk pile by the treehouse. I finally got the land deed from a delivery, when I clicked to expand, I only had 3 land deeds instead of my five . This has happened to someone else in my household a couple of days ago.

When I buy something in a shop I can go over my storage limit and when I receive a gift from a neighbour I can too. But when I get a gift from the plane or butterflies it is lost forever?! Is this a glitch or just a very annnoying thing we will have to get used to?

This is not a glitch. You may see you received a map, tool, etc, but if your barn is full, this item will not be added to your inventory.
Before collecting plane orders, etc always check your barn storage first to make sure you have room.

sunkalito
10-13-13, 08:42 AM
Sometimes i log into my game and it's on editing mode. I DID NOT tap on editing mode, but it just opens up my game like that. Drives me nuts. :(

AlexanderRex
10-15-13, 08:57 AM
I too have received land deeds from plane deliveries with room in barn but not gotten the deed - first time was one or two days ago and I assumed I must have seen it wrong but just happened again. They are so hard to come by so it's very frustrating! iPhone 6.0. Ks helper

cheenuts
10-17-13, 08:16 PM
Hi. I've been playing for some weeks now, and today, suddenly the game stopped starting; a farmer guy says I'm not getting WiFi/web connection. It's been like this for hours now, although other TeamLava games are running OK. Of course, other Apps that use the Internet conn are working, too. My question is, will I have to do something to get out of this situation? Or should I wait, if so how long. Would you give me an advice?

kooky panda
10-18-13, 05:14 AM
New Halloween (IOS) available in the app store to download!

SpashleyBamPepsi
10-24-13, 08:28 AM
My game keeps crashing every few minutes or so it was doing the same thing the last time I updated it and it's continued doing so on this time I have updated it, I have tried reinstalling the game, and restarting my device, and closed all running games and it still keeps crashing.

kooky panda
10-24-13, 11:01 AM
My game keeps crashing every few minutes or so it was doing the same thing the last time I updated it and it's continued doing so on this time I have updated it, I have tried reinstalling the game, and restarting my device, and closed all running games and it still keeps crashing.
What specific device do you play on?
Have you updated your device to the most current OS version?

SpashleyBamPepsi
10-24-13, 01:28 PM
I play on a 4th Gen ipod touch, version 6.1.3

ginrae22
10-25-13, 06:52 PM
Hey I have an iPhone 4 playing fS 2 1.2.5 two hours ago I had the goal to download bubble mania halloween and I downloaded it, played and opened my farm story 2 and nothing the goal isn't even there anymore. Same goes for dragon story.

ginrae22
10-25-13, 07:02 PM
Ugh it was just a stupid pop up wasn't it. I just assumed there would be a goal but never mind.

brendanwangx10
10-30-13, 05:31 PM
Is it normal or glitch when all my crops disappeared and replace by smokes and trees were replaced by “wood boxes” ?

ID:brendanwangx10
game: farm story 2 v1.5.2(Halloween edition)
device: iPad 3

greygull
10-30-13, 05:44 PM
Is it normal or glitch when all my crops disappeared and replace by smokes and trees were replaced by “wood boxes” ?

ID:brendanwangx10
game: farm story 2 v1.5.2(Halloween edition)
device: iPad 3

Does it happen often? Have you tried the normal troubleshooting (restarting and/or reinstalling)?

SpashleyBamPepsi
11-04-13, 07:54 AM
This is just beyond ridiculous now, how am I ever supposed to make any money on this game when every time I click on the market, shop or try to make deliveries, my game just crashes and kicks me off.

grameys
11-05-13, 03:43 PM
I just made it to level 25 (WHOOHOO) finally get the train station.. problem is when I click on the train station to "repair" it says " you need level 25 for this".. but wait... I am level 25.. I have an ipad 4 ios 7 shut it down and reloaded no luck.. any ideas..
thanks

kooky panda
11-08-13, 07:04 PM
New version update for the Regular Farm 2 Game!! Version 1.6

jedi123
11-09-13, 02:21 AM
Updated but cannot buy d ash trees! Deleted & reinstalled! Am on original version!!! HELP!!!!

GameOfFarms
11-09-13, 05:26 AM
New version update for the Regular Farm 2 Game!! Version 1.6

I'm a relatively new player, having downloaded the FS2 Halloween version a couple weeks ago. In regards to this update, if I download it does all my progress on the Halloween version transfer to the regular version? Or is it considered a completely different game???

angela3737
11-09-13, 06:49 AM
Progress will completely transfer over ( just the background decorations / colors ) will change to normal :)

GameOfFarms
11-09-13, 11:55 AM
Progress will completely transfer over ( just the background decorations / colors ) will change to normal :)

Thank you :)

kooky panda
11-09-13, 02:54 PM
Updated but cannot buy d ash trees! Deleted & reinstalled! Am on original version!!! HELP!!!!

Are you seeing them in the market?
What happens when you try to buy them?
Are you on at least level 31?

saren47
11-09-13, 05:53 PM
No saws to cut down trees, have not gotten saw since I started playing this game.
:(

SpashleyBamPepsi
11-11-13, 07:58 AM
I have updated to the Regular Farm 2 Game Version 1.6 and my game is still chucking me off mostly when I try to sell items or make deliveries.

bigdogcole
11-11-13, 08:56 AM
I am playing the Halloween version on an Ipad 4. When mining, only iron rocks are adding to my barn. Not gold, rubies, building supplies or diamonds (got 2 of them, didn't know they were part game). My barn was only at 255/335. So it was not full. I also tried turning off my Ipad and I also checked the current version (which is current). I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. Nothing helps. Please help me I mined 6 rubies, 2 diamonds, 3 gold, 1 nail, and 1 board with 7 picks and 1 shovel.

I either want my picks back or to be credited the missing items.

Thank you my ID is bigdogcole

JumpingBerries12345
11-11-13, 10:14 AM
I have a iPad 3, and i think ios 7.0.3 ,I bought a wood plank from stormie, for 150 coins? WHEN i bought it, the price doubled. And theres no wood plank in my barn. Regular farm story 2?I didnt take screenshot.

JumpingBerries12345
11-11-13, 10:17 AM
No saws to cut down trees, have not gotten saw since I started playing this game.
:(

I thought they were useless! I sold all my saws for 80 coins, averge was 85. Ithought we will get a lot of them and they were useless, since it was so cheap.

finnth12
11-12-13, 10:12 PM
When I remodeled my farm it crashed and always went back where it was. I can't move anything around. Help please!

Valentina1986tina
11-13-13, 02:06 AM
i hope 4 update fix (Crashes, FB Fix)

Criagirl
11-20-13, 06:33 PM
"new day" on game is sporadic. I never know when the game will start a "new day", give me my coins and allow me to gift my neighbors. deleting and re-loading game starts a new day, but I don't want to be on day one every day and I don't want to have to delete and re-load every day. version 1.6, iphone 5. Any hints? Thanks in advance

greygull
11-20-13, 07:40 PM
"new day" on game is sporadic. I never know when the game will start a "new day", give me my coins and allow me to gift my neighbors. deleting and re-loading game starts a new day, but I don't want to be on day one every day and I don't want to have to delete and re-load every day. version 1.6, iphone 5. Any hints? Thanks in advance

The new day starts at midnight Pacific time. You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for TLs time zone (PST).

Are you force closing after you exit?

For IOS7

Ok here is a change. How to force quit (close out) an application.

Little different, but easier.

All you have to do is double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view, then swipe up on the screenshot of the app you want to exit. The app will fly off the screen.

It is kinda fun!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/1fac30ce-c1ef-4032-a251-3efafe06ac1a_zps7afaa2b1.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/1fac30ce-c1ef-4032-a251-3efafe06ac1a_zps7afaa2b1.jpg.html)

Prior to IOS 7
To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

gemmakali
11-21-13, 11:27 AM
hello, I am on iOs 6.1.3 and am playing the latest version 1.6.
at first, I thought I was mistaken. with some time in between, i have received the shovel for the 3rd time and upon trying to use it, said shovel is not in my inventory, I had to write. HELP! yes, the barn had room.

kooky panda
11-21-13, 12:19 PM
at first, I thought I was mistaken. with some time in between, i have received the shovel for the 3rd time and upon trying to use it, said shovel is not in my inventory, I had to write. HELP! yes, the barn had room.

Try restarting your device to see if they show up. If not send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

gemmakali
11-21-13, 02:28 PM
thank you KP! i sure did try restarting, deleting b4 i contacted this forum. i sent an email to TL.

Criagirl
11-23-13, 05:10 PM
The new day starts at midnight Pacific time. You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for TLs time zone (PST).

Are you force closing after you exit?

No, I hadn't been force closing after exiting! didn't know about that, no wonder my battery life is crud! I followed your instructions and when I reopened a new day started. Thanks. weird that none of my other games required this (baker, restaurant, dragon, kingdom, castle...).

kooky panda
11-23-13, 06:20 PM
No, I hadn't been force closing after exiting! didn't know about that, no wonder my battery life is crud! I followed your instructions and when I reopened a new day started. Thanks. weird that none of my other games required this (baker, restaurant, dragon, kingdom, castle...).

It is good to occasionally restart your device or close out (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS))your games.
Every night after I finish playing, I restart my device that way every morning my games start up fresh.
I also close out my games before playing if I had not played for over 4 hours.

kooky panda
12-03-13, 12:24 PM
New version update for Farm Story 2 in the app store!!
Version 1.6.3.

deltared
12-04-13, 09:53 PM
I have a question about the order slots for deliveries. I am on lvl 23, and I have 6 orders at a time. There are 4 on the top and 2 at the bottom, but they alternate with the empty slots (order, empty space, order, empty space). Is this normal?

Also, when will more order slots become available?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4, FS2 1.6.3

Thanks

mouldren
12-06-13, 05:25 PM
Hello --

I use an iPhone 4 running iOS 7.0.4
Game version 2.1.6.3

I opened my store this afternoon and had several sales. I picked up my sold items and got the cash. I started to set up new sales and the game paused, then rolled back. All the old sold items were there. I tried again and went through another rollback. This happened a few more times and the final time it appeared that I didn't get the gold for the sold items. They were gone, but the money from the sales wasn't there. It's possible that I had already gotten the money and saw a double credit during one of the rollbacks, but I can't tell for sure.

pinkerton2
12-06-13, 06:17 PM
I am on an iPad 6.0.1 with game version 1.6.3, I playing at level 28.

This particular problem has now happened twice. When mining I find diamonds, but they do not appear in my barn. The other items found, such as rubies, iron, gold and silver appear in the barn. It is only the diamonds that do not. So far I have "lost" 4 diamonds. Are they going elsewhere in the game?

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:45 PM
These are gems. They get added to your gem total at the top of the page.

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:52 PM
I have a question about the order slots for deliveries. I am on lvl 23, and I have 6 orders at a time. There are 4 on the top and 2 at the bottom, but they alternate with the empty slots (order, empty space, order, empty space). Is this normal?

Thanks

Can you post a picture of what you are seeing?

Hello --

I use an iPhone 4 running iOS 7.0.4
Game version 2.1.6.3

I opened my store this afternoon and had several sales. I picked up my sold items and got the cash. I started to set up new sales and the game paused, then rolled back. All the old sold items were there. I tried again and went through another rollback. This happened a few more times and the final time it appeared that I didn't get the gold for the sold items. They were gone, but the money from the sales wasn't there. It's possible that I had already gotten the money and saw a double credit during one of the rollbacks, but I can't tell for sure.

Do you close out the game completely then start it up fresh? or are you leaving the app running ?

deltared
12-06-13, 08:46 PM

Thanks

Can you post a photo of what you are seeing?

kooky panda
12-06-13, 08:52 PM
I think that when you level up you will get more slots. I have 8 slots but I am on level 37.

I will see if I can find out when you get more slots.
I also check on them alternating.

mouldren
12-06-13, 09:48 PM
Do you close out the game completely then start it up fresh? or are you leaving the app running ?

I tend to leave it running. Restarted after I saw the problem.

kooky panda
12-07-13, 07:20 PM
I tend to leave it running. Restarted after I saw the problem.
After you restarted did this help?

When you leave the game running and come back, visit a neighbor or wait a few seconds for your game to sync up with the servers before collecting or doing any orders.

kooky panda
12-07-13, 07:21 PM

Thanks
The next slot opens up on level 25 and the last one opens up on level 30.

deltared
12-11-13, 08:45 AM
The next slot opens up on level 25 and the last one opens up on level 30.

Thanks for the update. Was there any information about the slots alternating? Or is that by design?

kooky panda
12-11-13, 11:18 AM
They are checking into this. Not sure yet .

bella2384
12-13-13, 08:35 AM
I'm using IOS version 7.0.4
I'm using Iphone 5S
My game version is 2.1.63

My game keeps crashing every 1 to 2 minutes. I'm losing items I'm buying from the newspaper and I keep losing the money from items I've sold. I've already done a hard reset and I've also deleted and reinstalled the game. Is this being worked on?

Carbuck
12-14-13, 06:43 PM
I am not getting double coins for my deliveries. I am using iOs 7 on my iPad2.

kooky panda
12-14-13, 08:50 PM
I am not getting double coins for my deliveries. I am using iOs 7 on my iPad2.

Current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62847-Double-Coins-Weekend&p=805364&viewfull=1#post805364)

ginrae22
12-15-13, 11:59 PM
I just got a gem from tapping on a mole but it never gave me the gem. The number is still sitting in the exact same spot as before.

iPhone 4 iOS 7 , most current version of fs2

kooky panda
12-19-13, 08:18 AM
Farm story 2- Christmas version 1.6.4. is now available in itunes to download!

pinkpuppy123
12-20-13, 05:09 PM
I've found today my game keeps switching off every few mins :( will there be an update to fix this?

pinkpuppy123
12-20-13, 07:11 PM
It seems to have stopped switching its self off now, so all appears ok again :D yay

lee555
12-22-13, 03:04 AM
Just installed the Christmas version and crashing is worse than ever. Why say that is is compatible with IOS 4.3 and over when it obviously isn't. This is the most frustrating game, I have waited patiently for this to be addressed and fixed but I fear it never will be. There is no enjoyment in constantly closing and re-opening the game and having to redo everything.

atseng
12-24-13, 06:38 AM
I have 8 sheeps in total, suddenly one is missing, I have no idea what happened. I searched the storage and couldn't found it, can anyone help me to get it back...this is rather bazaar !! Thanks

atseng
12-24-13, 06:39 AM
I'm using iPhone 5 and IOS 7.0.4. Thanks

kooky panda
12-24-13, 10:20 AM
I have 8 sheeps in total, suddenly one is missing, I have no idea what happened. I searched the storage and couldn't found it, can anyone help me to get it back...this is rather bazaar !! Thanks

I'm using iPhone 5 and IOS 7.0.4. Thanks
Try closing out your game or restarting your device.

diverDestiny
12-27-13, 03:37 PM
Game crashing CONSTANTLY, almost with every click, even with no click. I like this game but hate it because it crashing so much. So frustrating. Yes, I restarted the game over and over. That doesn't help. It's taking forever to make any money and to get all the documents to expand. It's almost not worth sending the plane out because if you have to buy any of the items, it cost more than what you get back when you return. I can't afford to buy the buildings at each level because they cost so much. Getting paint to expand the barn is near impossible. Second hardest item to get is the shovel. Got lots of saws but hardly need them. The train is another issue. It requires so many items, I never get to run it. My barn is never big enough to hold the items. Gems is another thing. I get one here, one there but the gem items cost so much, too, and there is no regular way to earn them. I crash when I want to sell something, buy something, mine something, make something, collect from the animals, feed the animals, grow something and harvest. You get my point.
The Christmas version is even worse with all the crashing.
I am on an ipad, latest version. I see I am not the only one crashing when I get the option to Rate the game. Many others are complaining about the same issues. Too bad. I am ready to give up unless you can come out with a fix for everything SOON.

tromalyt
12-30-13, 03:25 AM
I cannot feed my cinnamon corgi.

(I am playing the spanish version, so take into account that some of the names I am using may have not been translated back into the exact words used in the English version)

I bought a dog house and I added a cinnamon corgi (corgi canela) for 240 gems. Then I produced some pet food and collected it. But when i select the pet house with the corgi in it, the feed option is shadowed. It says I have 7 pet food but there is no way to feed my poor corgi. The only option I have available is to add another dog, but I do not have the gems, the money or the willingness to play the game until I have enough money or gems to buy more pet dogs.

Here is a pic of my poor, lonely, 240 gems worth corgi starving to death because I cannot feed it. Please do something. :p

tromalyt
12-30-13, 03:39 AM
Oh, I forgot to say. I bought the pet house and cinnamon corgi while playing the christmas version of the game. since I could not feed Juan Sebasti?n Elcano (Yeah, that is the name of my pet) I decided to try the older version of the game to see if I could feed it in there. I couldn?t feed Elcano in that game either.

Please fix it. Elcano has to travel around the world.

tromalyt
12-30-13, 04:25 AM
I am so sorry, scratch my last 2 posts. Everything is working fine.

It turns out that Elcano was jumping around. I must have fed it earlier. I took the bucket and it gave me 1 pretty gem. Now I only have to collect 239 more times and I will be able to buy another doggy.

angellahg
01-05-14, 09:05 AM
The game crashes almost every single time I try to add an item to sell. Any time I'm playing it and someone visits my farm, it crashes. This is really frustrating, this issue has been happening for a long time with none of the bug fixes or updates fixing the problem. I have force closed and am using the most recent ios updates.

TraceyMY
01-05-14, 08:49 PM
Hi I'm playing on an iPad level 43 ID TraceyMY version 1.6.4 I just received 3 deliveries bringing me a saw but they do not appear in my barn. This happens to nearly every saw I receive. How can I get them to stay.

kooky panda
01-06-14, 06:07 AM
Hi I'm playing on an iPad level 43 ID TraceyMY version 1.6.4 I just received 3 deliveries bringing me a saw but they do not appear in my barn. This happens to nearly every saw I receive. How can I get them to stay.
Make sure that your barn is not full.

mommydiner2
01-06-14, 11:00 AM
Why is my app crashing every 5 min, I have list so much due to this problem, including my patience.
I have iPad 2 iOS 7.0.1
Farmstory2 1.6.3

Everything updated. Deleted reinstalled apps so upset this has been going on well over a week please help!!

mommydiner2
01-06-14, 11:12 AM
I meant7.0.4 iOS

kooky panda
01-06-14, 11:53 AM
Why is my app crashing every 5 min, I have list so much due to this problem, including my patience.
I have iPad 2 iOS 7.0.1
Farmstory2 1.6.3

Everything updated. Deleted reinstalled apps so upset this has been going on well over a week please help!!
The most current version is Farm 2 Christmas version. ( 1.6.4.)
Try playing that version to see if you still have issues.

mamareader02
01-07-14, 10:10 PM
Mines starting to refresh every few minutes or so,playing Xmas version,lost a saw from it!

monstermash1
01-09-14, 06:03 AM
On iOS iPad version 7.0.4 on most current version of farm story 2 I have forced a close and reinstalled"......why did my device to stop making snicker doodles it is no longer available nor is the lavender all my lavender is gone I have one growing I don't want to harvest it for fear it will disappear it also say I need to beat level1000 before I can buy from anyone else please let me know what the deal is 11976

It also is not available for me to plant lavender either

sunflower974
01-09-14, 09:23 AM
Im on ios 7.0 iphone 5 and i have the same problem as monstermash1, i can't plant any more lavender as ots disappeared off my seed list, please help as i need some for my train order. Im on farm story 2 version 1 2.6.3 user id er63d8, storm id sunflower97411981

kooky panda
01-09-14, 12:07 PM
The holiday crops and recipes were removed early this morning.

(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63968-New-Train-this-morning-asking-for-peppermint-amp-peppermint-bark&p=823565&viewfull=1#post823565)

If you had existing orders that included any of the seasonal items before the items were removed, you will need to discard the order, complete the order with gems and send it, or (for train orders) wait for the train to leave on its own.

If you received any orders AFTER the items were removed, please report on this thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63968-New-Train-this-morning-asking-for-peppermint-amp-peppermint-bark).

angellahg
01-10-14, 06:52 PM
Now the game crashing has been so bad ALL day that I can't even sell anything! I've been complaining about the crashing along with other players and there's been no response or resolution. I think this game was alot of fun but now We cant play it, i cant make coins since i cant sell in the market. This game is too frustrating 2 continue even Trying 2 play it!

ginrae22
01-15-14, 03:23 PM
I was mining and got a gem which i didn't know was possible to get in the mines and it never added it to my gems. I force closed and deleted and re-installed. It picked up the piece of iron i also got but just conveniently left the gem off.

iphone 4 ios 7

version 1.6.4

mommydiner2
01-17-14, 06:14 AM
I have a delivery for something that is collected from an Alpaca but there are no new animals to purchase nor any update in the store... Please help!

kooky panda
01-17-14, 06:51 AM
I have a delivery for something that is collected from an Alpaca but there are no new animals to purchase nor any update in the store... Please help!

This has been flagged over.
See thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64278-New-item-from-studio-!&p=828879&viewfull=1#post828879)

QtDebbie
01-17-14, 08:20 AM
Same issue here ��

QtDebbie
01-17-14, 08:23 AM
I have the same issue. Plz help Thank you

Webby1979
01-21-14, 01:10 PM
I still have 17 pepermunt using space in my silo that seems to be useless...

kooky panda
01-21-14, 03:19 PM
I still have 17 pepermunt using space in my silo that seems to be useless...
Put them up for sale in the newspaper.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63964-How-do-we-use-up-the-extra-peppermint&p=823488&viewfull=1#post823488

rosacake
01-22-14, 04:59 AM
Yesterday I noticed I could buy a third chicken coop and a fourth feed mill, ans started to sell things to make cash for those. But today these items are not available anymore!!!!! What was that? Will they come back? I hope so!!

kooky panda
01-22-14, 06:05 AM
Yesterday I noticed I could buy a third chicken coop and a fourth feed mill, ans started to sell things to make cash for those. But today these items are not available anymore!!!!! What was that? Will they come back? I hope so!!
I am not sure what happened! I will check on this.

kooky panda
01-22-14, 03:13 PM
I am seeing the option to buy the chicken coop and feedmill back in my market now!

rosacake
01-23-14, 12:59 AM
I am seeing the option to buy the chicken coop and feedmill back in my market now!
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Thank you, I checked and they are back for me too!!!! Now I'm selling everything!!!! :)

kooky panda
01-24-14, 09:25 AM
Version update for the Regular Game. IOS- version 1.7

mamareader02
01-24-14, 10:10 AM
Using the new version,when my grape jelly is ready,it appears as just a white square,same as jewelry

kooky panda
01-28-14, 04:35 PM
Using the new version,when my grape jelly is ready,it appears as just a white square,same as jewelry
Have you tried closing out your game or restarting you device?

maz210
02-02-14, 08:39 AM
Hi, I'm having issues today with pick axes gained through deliveries not making it into my barn? Basically when I tap on the plane after sending a delivery, I see a pick axe appear with the coins but when I then go to use it in the mine it's not there? I also had a glitch this morning where I got nothing for my last train delivery, the chest didn't show up and I should have received 2 gems for it.

Is anyone else getting this?

bowlfullofcherries
02-07-14, 02:03 PM
Hiya. I had an awesome deal show up on my screen- for four days all my gains from mining would be doubled, similar to the fishing pond promo. But I don't know- now that's gone and the game is offering to let me buy an unappealing gift set. Sixteen mine boosts, two axes and two shovels for 1.99. I've had too many issues with this game to ever be willing to spend money on it again, and I honestly only just restarted playing because of the Valentine promo on Castle Story.

Am I going to see the original awesome deal again? Maybe after this lesser three day deal expires?

ginrae22
02-07-14, 07:54 PM
I'm really ticked off. I had two axes from deliveries and I was in the mine, used one and went to use the other and it crashed and went out of the mine back to my farm. When I went back to the mine my other axe was gone !

iPhone 4 iOS 7 most recent version valentines farm story 2. Please fix this !

ginrae22
02-08-14, 01:20 PM
Another issue !! Okay seriously if we paid coins or especially gems for holiday themed skins for the animals why in the world aren't we allowed to switch them out? I bought pastel for my pigs and now I can't get their little sweaters back! I would never have wasted coins on this if I thought I wouldn't retain it. This is ridiculous!!!

TucsonJudy
02-17-14, 03:51 PM
Can I not play Farmstory2 on my ipad when at home & on my iphone5 when I'm away from home using the same account & user ID?

bobbyrae
02-17-14, 04:07 PM
I just can't play because it keeps closing itself. I barely made it to level 8 just to complete a challenge in another game. Not sure i will stick around to level 11 to complete the other challenge.

kooky panda
02-17-14, 07:00 PM
Can I not play Farmstory2 on my ipad when at home & on my iphone5 when I'm away from home using the same account & user ID?

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)
Check post 1 for the games to use to login. Farm 2 is not on the list, but you can use one of the game listed. When you login in you will pull all the game over.

tromalyt
02-19-14, 03:34 AM
I cannot buy decorations. Every time I click on the decorations tab the game crashes. I have been trying to buy the butterfly thingy to attract more butterflies for over a week now, but it crashes. I cannot buy tiles either, or anything in the decorations tab.

I have tried with the valentine and christmas editions, both crash. I am using an Ipod.

EDIT: Never mind. I cleaned up the memory on my Ipod and I tried again. In my fourth attempt I managed to buy the butterfly thingy and some pretty tiles at one gem each.

It crashes a lot, though.

PforE
02-25-14, 09:14 AM
Hi, i don't know what is going on with the game but it keeps crashing on me and its getting frustrating really. If i want to feed my animals it's crashing, if i want to sell or buy something it's crasing, if i want to complete a delivery it's crashing. Even when im just looking at my farm the game crashes on me and don't get me started on trying to use the mine, i don't know how many pickaxes i lost because of that.
So i think i tried everything from force closing to deleting and reinstalling the game. Now i dont know what to do anymore. Can someone please help me?

P.s: i use the original version ( it is worse with the valentines one) on Ipad with IOS 7.0.4

mamareader02
03-05-14, 06:36 PM
Out if the blue,the game resets,did this after a delivery which gave me a SAW,then after the reset,the same delivery only gave me coins! I'm playing the original version because that's what I was told to re install and use yesterday due to the train timer issue.

kooky panda
03-06-14, 06:00 AM
New update out for the Regular Game. Version 1.7.2.
This is the most current version to be playing!

mamareader02
03-07-14, 08:42 AM
Playing new version,suddenly all the ground/river went completely blue.it went back to normal after closing/re opening,but just wanted to let y'all know about this

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/bluescreen_zps5bcd0989.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/bluescreen_zps5bcd0989.jpg.html)

kooky panda
03-07-14, 11:03 AM
Playing new version,suddenly all the ground/river went completely blue.it went back to normal after closing/re opening,but just wanted to let y'all know about this

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/bluescreen_zps5bcd0989.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/bluescreen_zps5bcd0989.jpg.html)

This can sometimes happen when you have slow loading. First time downloading a new version update you can experience slow loading on the graphics.
If the blue screen comes back, please let me know.

mamareader02
03-07-14, 11:30 AM
But this happened today,not all day yesterday(when I first installed).

NexTakenouchi
03-07-14, 10:36 PM
I am playing version 1.7.2, and I can see the St. Patrick's Day decorations, but there are no traps to buy. I've closed the game, and restarted my iPhone, and still no traps. Is there some special prerequisite for buying the traps?

konstans07
03-10-14, 06:38 AM
Hi!
I just download the update and restart my phone, but the application does not even open!!
Delete the valentines version but again nothing! Restart again and again nothing...

What I should do next?

I have iPhone 4S

konstans07
03-10-14, 06:41 AM
Maby i have to delete tha game and download it again?

mamareader02
03-10-14, 07:07 AM
Blue screen again today

manosland
03-11-14, 04:03 AM
Hi!
I just download the update and restart my phone, but the application does not even open!!
Delete the valentines version but again nothing! Restart again and again nothing...

What I should do next?

I have iPhone 4S

I updated today on my iPad 2 and the game does not even start. What is going on?

konstans07
03-11-14, 05:58 AM
Don't know yet... I'm waiting someone to give me an answer..
I have also send it to teamlava and waiting.

Maby we have to delete the app and download it again?
I hope we r not gonna loose everything...??

kooky panda
03-11-14, 07:32 AM
Hi!

What I should do next?

I have iPhone 4S
Make sure you close out (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)) all applications running in the background.
On your phone go under settings- safari- clear out cookies/data
Then restart your phone.

msjiminyg
03-11-14, 07:46 AM
New updates have stopped all games from opening on my 1st generation IPad. I do not have 5.0. Guess I have lost everything and wasted money to buy gems as well!

da11as45
03-11-14, 08:14 AM
None of my games will open either. I've hard started my game, uninstalled & reinstalled with the same results. It keeps telling me there is a new version to download, when I do it says I have to use the older version. When I try to skip downloading any new version it says I'm offline. Am I the only one having this problem?

kooky panda
03-11-14, 08:14 AM
New updates have stopped all games from opening on my 1st generation IPad. I do not have 5.0. Guess I have lost everything and wasted money to buy gems as well!

I did see in the app store that you do need 5.0 or later for this game, but I thought Ipad 1 could update to 5.0.
Have you connected to iTunes to see if you can update your ipad to 5.0?

(If so, I think this was a major update so make sure you backup your ipad on iTunes before downloading the update)

da11as45
03-11-14, 08:22 AM
Thank you, I'll give it a try.

konstans07
03-11-14, 12:33 PM
Did it and still nothing...
Any other idea??

konstans07
03-11-14, 12:35 PM
I did see in the app store that you do need 5.0 or later for this game, but I thought Ipad 1 could update to 5.0.
Have you connected to iTunes to see if you can update your ipad to 5.0?

(If so, I think this was a major update so make sure you backup your ipad on iTunes before downloading the update)

Did it and still nothing...
Any other idea??

konstans07
03-11-14, 12:37 PM
Make sure you close out (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)) all applications running in the background.
On your phone go under settings- safari- clear out cookies/data
Then restart your phone.

Oh my God!!!!!
So many mistakes!!!
Sorry!! I wanted to answer here... I did it kooky and still nothing.. Can u plz help me more??
Thanks!!!

kooky panda
03-11-14, 12:41 PM
Hi!

What I should do next?

I have iPhone 4S

Oh my God!!!!!
So many mistakes!!!
Sorry!! I wanted to answer here... I did it kooky and still nothing.. Can u plz help me more??
Thanks!!!

What is the current software version for your phone?
Check under settings- general- scroll down to version.

Note::: Members can now edit their own posts. If you make a mistake hit the Edit post button at the bottom of your post and you can correct your post.

mamareader02
03-11-14, 01:11 PM

Note::: Members can now edit their own posts. If you make a mistake hit the Edit post button at the bottom of your post and you can correct your post.
Lol,some,ahem,of us are still giving tech the stink eye,

konstans07
03-11-14, 01:49 PM

iOS 7.1 the latest one!!

kooky panda
03-11-14, 02:43 PM
iOS 7.1 the latest one!!

I am really not sure why you are having issues. I suggest deleting and redownloading the game to see if that helps.
Also make sure all background apps are closed out when you try to open the game.

konstans07
03-12-14, 01:33 AM
I am really not sure why you are having issues. I suggest deleting and redownloading the game to see if that helps.
Also make sure all background apps are closed out when you try to open the game.

Delete it , download it again and now works perfect!!
Thank u!!

secrettreasures
03-22-14, 11:03 AM
Bananas going into barn not silo...please correct this issue...barn fills out quick enough lol

mamareader02
03-22-14, 12:12 PM
Bananas going into barn not silo...please correct this issue...barn fills out quick enough lol

Having this bug also

iggychic
03-22-14, 09:52 PM
Ditto but given they are worth nothing I don't see an issue. I plan on trashing them sadly.

kofekat
03-29-14, 08:00 AM
When will Farm Story 2 be available on android devices?

cmc_14
03-31-14, 09:29 AM
Hi,
I am playing Version 1.7.2 on my ipad 3, 7.0.6. when tapping on the fryer the App is closing.

kooky panda
03-31-14, 10:16 AM
Hi,
I am playing Version 1.7.2 on my ipad 3, 7.0.6. when tapping on the fryer the App is closing.

I tested this and I am not having an issue.

kooky panda
04-02-14, 02:08 PM
New version Update for IOS- Version 1.7.3.
Be sure and download the new update so you do not miss out on new items!

kofekat
04-03-14, 04:45 PM
When will Farm Story 2 be available on android devices?

LauraV1
04-03-14, 05:06 PM
I have the new generation iPad with the latest operating system. I have version 1.7.3 of Farm Story2. The new water garden is in my game. Earlier today my game froze when I was in the shopping area seeing what other players had for sale. Everything is moving on the screen like butterflies etc but I can't get anything to work. I tried opening the game from the App Store but it is still frozen. I am LauraV1. Please help. Thank you.

fish63
04-04-14, 08:01 AM
Have had to close and reinstall at least 3 times since new update. I have the new installitation from app. Working right now. Also when dog or butterflies give a gem it does not register. This has happened maybe 5 times!

boilerfan
04-04-14, 12:22 PM
Update to latest version 1.7.3. When I try to put one of my items in my shop the window shows up off the right side of the screen and I cannot access it. The only way to fix it is to reboot my iPad(4) and hope it doesn't open up wrong again. It's constantly happening since the newest update.

kooky panda
04-04-14, 02:32 PM
I have the new generation iPad with the latest operating system. I have version 1.7.3 of Farm Story2. The new water garden is in my game. Earlier today my game froze when I was in the shopping area seeing what other players had for sale. Everything is moving on the screen like butterflies etc but I can't get anything to work. I tried opening the game from the App Store but it is still frozen. I am LauraV1. Please help. Thank you.

Try closing out your game. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)) If everything is still frozen, delete and redownload the game from iTunes.

Have had to close and reinstall at least 3 times since new update. I have the new installitation from app. Working right now. Also when dog or butterflies give a gem it does not register. This has happened maybe 5 times!

If your barn is full, you may see that you receive an item, but it will not get added. Check your storage total in your barn before collecting.
What specific device do you play on? Have you updated it to the most current software version available?

Update to latest version 1.7.3. When I try to put one of my items in my shop the window shows up off the right side of the screen and I cannot access it. The only way to fix it is to reboot my iPad(4) and hope it doesn't open up wrong again. It's constantly happening since the newest update.

See current thread on this issue here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67192-New-bug-Side-store)

LauraV1
04-04-14, 04:13 PM
When I opened the game this morning it was working fine. This was the first time I have had any problems with the game. I have been playing for over a year. For several days before it locked up, when I opened the game everything on the farm was upside down but my level info, the social icon and all those things were correct. The game would close on its own and when I reopened it everything was fine.

I thought I would lose everything in my account if I uninstalled the program.

Thanks for your help!

synsanity
04-04-14, 04:21 PM
I'm having the same bug with the store on both my iPhone and my iPad.

synaptic3
04-05-14, 12:00 AM
The problem with the game freezing up at the shop has continued on my iPhone iOS 7 after a deletion and reinstall of the game. I think that might officially make it a bug no? It's certainly annoying.

scotchman68
04-11-14, 06:47 AM
I'm having the same problem with the store freezing. I think it's related to when someone visits my farm, because after I close and restart the game, my buildings are sparkling... 1.7.3, Level 31, iOS 7.1, iPad Mini (1st Generation)

mamareader02
04-11-14, 08:05 AM
Blue screen is still happening after visiting..

klengenhues
04-11-14, 08:37 AM
I'm having the same problem with the store freezing. I think it's related to when someone visits my farm, because after I close and restart the game, my buildings are sparkling... 1.7.3, Level 31, iOS 7.1, iPad Mini (1st Generation)
I thought the same thing. I noticed that too

synsanity
04-11-14, 12:35 PM

Yes!!!! I noticed this too. This is becoming a real problem with the game. It happens A LOT and I hope we are being taken seriously.

Kooky, please see that that this is passed on (preferably to the coders) I'm laughing because my son could fix this. Gee can he get a job? With free gems for me of course. Jk ( he is a game programmer)

k6tchr
04-17-14, 08:28 AM
Often when I do a delivery I will see a pick, saw or shovel go to my barn - however, it never appears there.

ID: k6tchr
Level: 35
on iPad: iOS 7.1
farm story 2 version - 1.7.3

kooky panda
04-17-14, 10:38 AM
Often when I do a delivery I will see a pick, saw or shovel go to my barn - however, it never appears there.

ID: k6tchr
Level: 35
on iPad: iOS 7.1
farm story 2 version - 1.7.3

Keep an eye on your barn storage. If you barn is full, you may see you received an item, but it will not get added .

skgriffin51
04-27-14, 10:36 AM
Yes this is definitely with me the first time I got the ten tools from the butterflies I was so excited used them all not know I was getting nothing I was so disappointed

jennie2277
04-27-14, 06:46 PM
I am on iPad 2 version 1.7.3 the last two times I have loaded my train when it leaves I only receive 2 gems instead of the 5 I am suppose to. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

graveyfarm
04-28-14, 12:18 AM
ID : graveyfarm
Level : 24
iOS : 7.1
App ver : 1.7.3

I have the water garden open and running. It is available for expansion at level 20 . Everything works fine but :

1 I can't buy any water garden products. They do not appear on the newspaper and any items I see on neighbours shops are locked out for level 40 !

2 I can't seem to sell any water garden products including rice crackers unless I promote the item. Could this be that my water garden products aren't published to the newspaper because I'm not level 40 yet ?!?

ciarjen
04-28-14, 02:43 AM
ID : graveyfarm
Level : 24
iOS : 7.1
App ver : 1.7.3

I have the water garden open and running. It is available for expansion at level 20 . Everything works fine but :

1 I can't buy any water garden products. They do not appear on the newspaper and any items I see on neighbours shops are locked out for level 40 !

2 I can't seem to sell any water garden products including rice crackers unless I promote the item. Could this be that my water garden products aren't published to the newspaper because I'm not level 40 yet ?!?

I can see the rice crackers and rice in your store. I just bought the rice actually.

There is not much demand for these items as not many people have the water garden yet, so sales are quite slow.

ciarjen
04-28-14, 02:44 AM
I am on iPad 2 version 1.7.3 the last two times I have loaded my train when it leaves I only receive 2 gems instead of the 5 I am suppose to. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Did you load every single item?

graveyfarm
04-28-14, 02:57 AM
Ok thanks for buying :) .. Did you buy this from the newspaper?

Also I still can't buy any water garden items until I reach level 40 despite being able to produce at level 20

ciarjen
04-28-14, 03:07 AM
Ok thanks for buying :) .. Did you buy this from the newspaper?

Also I still can't buy any water garden items until I reach level 40 despite being able to produce at level 20

I bought it by inviting you as a neighbour and visiting your shop.

Once an item has been in the newspaper and doesn't sell, then it may not be back in the newspaper for quite some time. There are some tips in this thread about getting your items back into the newspaper and sold fast
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67721-Tips-to-sell-fast-and-make-coins

jennie2277
04-28-14, 11:46 AM
I did not load every item but in the past if you load more than half of the items you get 5 gems but you have to load at least half. It's just recently I have loaded over half & only received 2 gems every other time I've received 5.

kooky panda
04-28-14, 12:37 PM
I did not load every item but in the past if you load more than half of the items you get 5 gems but you have to load at least half. It's just recently I have loaded over half & only received 2 gems every other time I've received 5.
Ever since I have gotten the Train, I only get 5 gems if I load all the orders.

ciarjen
04-28-14, 12:48 PM

It is 5 gems for a complete train order loaded, so that is why you are only getting 2.

I have never heard of getting 5 gems for a partial train delivery.

fish63
04-29-14, 08:33 AM
The side store is still freezing! I have closed and reinstalled so many times I've lost track! I 'm not playing until you fix it!

kiuw
05-01-14, 10:03 AM
For my last 30 deliveries I can't get any expansion permits,land deeds etc. Really I got nothing except coins and xp. Can you please help me?

kooky panda
05-01-14, 10:15 AM
For my last 30 deliveries I can't get any expansion permits,land deeds etc. Really I got nothing except coins and xp. Can you please help me?

The land deeds, expansion permits are rare drops from the Train.

kiuw
05-01-14, 10:35 AM
No not the train.I can't get anything from airplane deliveries.Is there a solution for this?

kooky panda
05-01-14, 10:55 AM
No not the train.I can't get anything from airplane deliveries.Is there a solution for this?
I have noticed that the land deeds, etc have been more rare with the plane deliveries too.

alyson1984
05-02-14, 12:25 AM
1. Apple iPhone 5c
2. Farm story 2 version 1.7.3
3. Materials gathered from mining not going into barn storage. Completely lost.

ciarjen
05-02-14, 02:17 AM
1. Apple iPhone 5c
2. Farm story 2 version 1.7.3
3. Materials gathered from mining not going into barn storage. Completely lost.

Do you have space in your barn to store them?

1Bar4G
05-04-14, 07:17 AM
Hi kooky panda! I'm new to Farm Story 2 (and any games like it). I LOVE it and have been obsessed for a month. Thanks so much for this awesome game! :D

I'm about ready to expand to the train station but it is telling me that I require level 25. I'm on level 26, Farm 1Bar4G, iPad 2, iOS 7.1.1, FS2 2 1.7.3.

Thanks so much for your help!

kooky panda
05-04-14, 10:14 AM
Hi kooky panda! I'm new to Farm Story 2 (and any games like it). I LOVE it and have been obsessed for a month. Thanks so much for this awesome game! :D

I'm about ready to expand to the train station but it is telling me that I require level 25. I'm on level 26, Farm 1Bar4G, iPad 2, iOS 7.1.1, FS2 2 1.7.3.

Thanks so much for your help!
Hi 1Bar!

Make sure you have expanded up to the train station. Then click on an expansion sign and it will show you need to click the Train to expand.
When you click on the train you will get a pop up showing the items you will need to expand.

T (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide&p=741273&viewfull=1#post741273)rain Station (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide&p=741273&viewfull=1#post741273)
5 bricks , 5 hammers and 5 boards...
8 expansion permits, 8 land deeds, and 8 old maps

1Bar4G
05-04-14, 02:49 PM
I figured out what my problem was. Thanks!

000ALF000
05-06-14, 02:08 AM
Hi,
I'm playing on an Ipad Mini with IOS 7.1.1
Suddenly I can't feed my animals any more.
Restarted the game, restarted the Ipad, still can't feed the animals.
The food icons are all transparent. If I tap on it, nothing happens. All animals need food and are jumping like crazy.

judyandthecat
05-09-14, 07:08 AM
Says to buy ingredients for dough balls and attaching screenshot I have ingredients

mymummy789
05-09-14, 08:28 AM
Hi,
The food icons are all transparent. If I tap on it, nothing happens. All animals need food and are jumping like crazy.

If they are jumping around you haven't collected from them yet. They all go to sleep when they need food.

kooky panda
05-09-14, 09:52 AM
Says to buy ingredients for dough balls and attaching screenshot I have ingredients

kooky panda
05-09-14, 09:53 AM
Hi,
Click somewhere else on your farm then come back and you should see your bucket show up. Drag the bucket across the animals to collect your goodies, then you should be able to feed them.

fish63
05-13-14, 12:04 PM
The side store is still freezing. Anybody else still having this problem?I'm tired off closing and reinstalling. It was better for a short while, but now I can only do a few things and when I try to restock store it freezes. AaStill am not getting gems from dogs and no my barn is not full, not that gems go to barn!

kooky panda
05-13-14, 01:20 PM
The side store is still freezing. Anybody else still having this problem?I'm tired off closing and reinstalling. It was better for a short while, but now I can only do a few things and when I try to restock store it freezes. AaStill am not getting gems from dogs and no my barn is not full, not that gems go to barn!

We should see a fix for side store in the next version update.
Gem are rare drops from the animals , it may take a few collections to get one.

grameys
05-14-14, 06:29 PM
YAY.. happy for side store fix.. as far as gems from animals I get several a day I have 9 animals and they are very generous.. ;)

fish63
05-15-14, 08:39 AM
No! They are giving gems! They just don't get added to my total of gems! Barn is not full, not that that should affect gems!

kooky panda
05-15-14, 10:37 AM
No! They are giving gems! They just don't get added to my total of gems! Barn is not full, not that that should affect gems!

When collecting gems from the animals, I notice that right before I collect the gem gets added.
If you are looking at you gem total when you get the gem, you may not see it added.

Right before I collect from my animals I check my gem total so I will know for sure if one does not get added.

deltared
05-19-14, 09:58 AM
I recently got the pony pen and the chestnut pony to complete the goals from 5/9/14. Since placing them, I haven't been able to collect from the pony. When I click the pen, the sound fx is there, and the pen options show. The only active option is to add another pony. The pet food and the bell is greyed out. I also moved the pen to a less restrictive location, and the pony did not roam. I have forced closed, deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Could you please advise?

FS2 1.7.3. iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Thanks!

kooky panda
05-19-14, 10:18 AM
I recently got the pony pen and the chestnut pony to complete the goals from 5/9/14. Since placing them, I haven't been able to collect from the pony. When I click the pen, the sound fx is there, and the pen options show. The only active option is to add another pony. The pet food and the bell is greyed out. I also moved the pen to a less restrictive location, and the pony did not roam. I have forced closed, deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Could you please advise?

FS2 1.7.3. iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Thanks!
Click someplace else on your farm, then you should see the bucket. Swipe your pony with the bucket to collect. Then you will have the option to feed him.

deltared
05-19-14, 11:16 AM
Click someplace else on your farm, then you should see the bucket. Swipe your pony with the bucket to collect. Then you will have the option to feed him.

Ok. I didn't think to collect from it immediately. I was looking for the timer.

Thanks.

alirob
05-19-14, 04:35 PM
When should we expect a fix for this bug? I'm forced to close because of screen freeze several times a day. At least adding stock seems to be working correctly again.

kooky panda
05-28-14, 02:21 PM
New version update in iTunes!!! Version 1.7.4. Looks like a lot of cool stuff!!

secrettreasures
06-02-14, 06:28 AM
Seeing all kinds of orders for new items, I don't have any new recipes in my machines...glitch or have to expand first to new spots first hmm,..weird as I'm seeing new animal feed in newsstand yet I don't see that either and they are not fully expanded.. Level 80. - using iPad mini ..please fix !

Sanibelsue
06-07-14, 06:17 AM
Hi! My barn is full with items I do not have with no picture showing up. For instance 1 item has 440 next to it. My shushi pond items have disappeared along with the dryer. I have no Truffle forest. Because of barn full issue I am unable to play the game at all.

kooky panda
06-07-14, 12:35 PM
Seeing all kinds of orders for new items, I don't have any new recipes in my machines...glitch or have to expand first to new spots first hmm,..weird as I'm seeing new animal feed in newsstand yet I don't see that either and they are not fully expanded.. Level 80. - using iPad mini ..please fix !

You may see items for plane and train orders that you cannot make yet due to your level. If you have orders for items you cannot make due to your level, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Hi! My barn is full with items I do not have with no picture showing up. For instance 1 item has 440 next to it. My shushi pond items have disappeared along with the dryer. I have no Truffle forest. Because of barn full issue I am unable to play the game at all.

Try restarting your device . If you have an older device, it make longer for all your graphics to download.
Also check to make sure you have the most current version of the game.

Sanibelsue
06-07-14, 06:12 PM
I did all that and still have the problem. Can not lay the game. It was working fine till they added the flags. Wondering ID that has something tomgo with it

trish982
06-09-14, 11:11 PM
I upgraded my barn storage which was at 305 but there has been no increase. I'm badly stuck for storage now. I play on Ipad 2, game version 1.7.4 I'd trish982

orleansparish
06-09-14, 11:39 PM
Im having problems with the mine. It keeps taking my tools, resetting, when i finish using a tool the pop up lingers to where i lost gems twice.

Then when i click cancel to use a fresh tool, it goes back to where the pop up for the used one comes, takes the tool i was using and starts over. Im losing three tools for every time i go to the mine.

It sucks. Those things are difficult and time consuming to come by.

synsanity
06-11-14, 09:33 AM
I will second the mine problem. It is taking tools away. One mines then says mine again then it goes to the end screen and your tool is gone. Sometimes there is a flash of the end screen of the previous (you won this and this for example)
I've lost several tools so now I'm here to complain. One or two I let it go but this is now
at least six or more.

Ty

synsanity
06-17-14, 05:01 AM
All I can say is we are doomed when IOS 8 is released. If you don't have an iPad Air or the latest iPhone I suspect there will be nothing but crashes bugs and lack of support.

kooky panda
06-19-14, 01:10 PM
New version available in ITunes. Version 1.7.6.

and888
06-19-14, 05:47 PM
Hello

I cant feed my pet. It is never hungry. What can I do?

kooky panda
06-19-14, 06:27 PM
Hello

I cant feed my pet. It is never hungry. What can I do?
Be sure and collect from your pet by dragging the bucket over it.
Your pet should be jumping up and down when it is time to collect.
After you collect, you should be able to feed him.

fish63
06-20-14, 06:30 AM
Down loaded new fix yesterday, but still freezes when trying to add items to side store!Just leave game and when I come back it is O.K., but makes it lot less enjoyable!

PepperWoo
06-21-14, 11:18 AM
I am on Android and when I open my game, sometimes not all of my cows/chickens show up. It takes about 3-5 times of exiting/force closing the game before all of them are seen on my farm. I do have a pretty fast internet and playing on a GS4 device... so this might be a bug?

and888
06-23-14, 07:08 PM
The dog is jumping but nothing happens.
Also the time left until next time that the dog would be hungry disappeared too.

bss18974
06-23-14, 08:28 PM
The dog is jumping but nothing happens.
Also the time left until next time that the dog would be hungry disappeared too.
1. Use the bucket to collect from your dog.
2. Feed your dog using the pet food.
3. Your timer is now reset to 5 hrs. The next time you can collect.

RyanSyn
06-27-14, 12:48 AM
An order calls from Grocery Store for a bowl of something made with truffle. The system said it was from the kitchen. I made the only one in the kitchen said it was Black Truffle Polenta. However, the order is not calling for this item. No ideas how I can fulfill the order!

harleymom1000
06-27-14, 07:09 AM
Harleymom1000
IOS 6+
Ver 2.1.7.6
Updated barn from 305 items because got 6 of each
Did not update. Stayed at 305 and took away 2 paint instead.

kittyhugs
06-27-14, 06:12 PM
Hi kooky, it's maggie (pink bow) may, we were neighbors on Farm Story and Bakery Story

I have a problem with Farm Story 2, the truffle pen. This afternoon, 6/27, I had completed the 3/3 stage and was on 4/4 stage. I had collected 3 of the 4 truffles needed and had additional chances to seek for the 4th truffle when the my search was interrupted by the system maintenance notification. What I found interesting is the system maintenance notification did not appear for Farm Story or Bakery Story. I waited more than an hour and when I was able to return, of course, the truffles I had found did not appear in my barn and my additional chances were lost. Of course, I had found enough truffles to fulfill my pending train delivery but they did not appear in my barn and my remaining chances were lost. So two hours later I decide to try again, and I get the chicken walking, and walking, and walking, then I get the check your online connection notification. Once again, there are no such problems with Farm Story or Bakery Story and my internet connection is working just fine for all my other devices. Tap the screen my internet connection is fine, my pig is asleep, and I had no opportunity to have any chances to search for truffles. I have 3 pigs, I paid a lot of gems for them! You have to wait 12 hours to use a pig and you have to feed it. It would be nice that when your having system problems that your customer doesn't get the short end of the stick. I feel that the continuing expansions, buildings, fishing ponds, and truffle pens are excessive, and it would be greatly appreciated if the bugs, like this issue, the blue screen, and the others users have commented on were fixed. This is my favorite game but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with its ceaseless demands and glitches.

I have an Apple 5s IOS
Farm Story 2 Version 1.7.6
Name: maggie the Emoji pink bow may (no spaces)
Storm8 ID: kitthugs
Level 53

bss18974
06-27-14, 08:36 PM
Hi kooky, it's maggie (pink bow) may, we were neighbors on Farm Story and Bakery Story

I have a problem with Farm Story 2, the truffle pen. This afternoon, 6/27, I had completed the 3/3 stage and was on 4/4 stage. I had collected 3 of the 4 truffles needed and had additional chances to seek for the 4th truffle when the my search was interrupted by the system maintenance notification. What I found interesting is the system maintenance notification did not appear for Farm Story or Bakery Story. I waited more than an hour and when I was able to return, of course, the truffles I had found did not appear in my barn and my additional chances were lost. Of course, I had found enough truffles to fulfill my pending train delivery but they did not appear in my barn and my remaining chances were lost. So two hours later I decide to try again, and I get the chicken walking, and walking, and walking, then I get the check your online connection notification. Once again, there are no such problems with Farm Story or Bakery Story and my internet connection is working just fine for all my other devices. Tap the screen my internet connection is fine, my pig is asleep, and I had no opportunity to have any chances to search for truffles. I have 3 pigs, I paid a lot of gems for them! You have to wait 12 hours to use a pig and you have to feed it. It would be nice that when your having system problems that your customer doesn't get the short end of the stick. I feel that the continuing expansions, buildings, fishing ponds, and truffle pens are excessive, and it would be greatly appreciated if the bugs, like this issue, the blue screen, and the others users have commented on were fixed. This is my favorite game but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with its ceaseless demands and glitches.

I have an Apple 5s IOS
Farm Story 2 Version 1.7.6
Name: maggie the Emoji pink bow may (no spaces)
Storm8 ID: kitthugs
Level 53
Almost same thing happened to me... Chicken walking, check connection, reconnected, lost use of pig...

MBerkay
07-05-14, 11:27 PM
I think there is another bug with deliveries. I've had multiple shovels come back after a delivery but when I go to clear an area that requires the shovel it isn't in my inventory. It must have gotten sucked into the black hole that sits in front of my inventory because I've lost at least 10 shovels after a delivery. Anyone else have this problem as well?

DeeDeeBird70
07-06-14, 03:59 PM
Version 1.7.6 iPad version 7.1
Game occasionally freezes when store is clicked on. Yellow box is around store and menu for adding to my store only appears when I start to close game but it cannot be accessed. Force closing the iPad does restore but that is a pain.

KadeeDid
07-06-14, 04:01 PM
I have the same issue.

fish63
07-07-14, 06:30 AM
Me, too! I have closed and restarted Sooo many times! It is ruining game! We just had a new update, but it didn't fix it! I spend a fair amount on this game and was going to update cake one last time, but it is frozen, again.

Rynetory2
07-08-14, 06:27 AM
I have the same issue of side shop freeze, plus blue bug (reported in The Blue Bug thread) and the crawling chicken (reported in Grrr the chicken thread).

Fishbait17
07-08-14, 01:31 PM
The game "resetting" issue has gotten much, much worse over the last week or so and is beginning to make the game very difficult to play. To preface, I'll say that I hard close the game every time I leave it and it doesn't seem to help at all. For example, I got two orders today for one pair of earring each. I was low on iron, so I went mining. Used 3 pick axes, got the iron I needed for one, and went out and set the Jewelry maker to work. Went back in to mine for more iron, had 4 pick axes left, started mining, and the walking chicken appears, booting me from the mine. Now the Jewelry maker has reset and is not making anything, I have ZERO iron, and I only have 3 pick axes left. Before that, I was waiting to get a saw to get wood to make a button. I get the saw, cut down the tree, and I get a quick reset (no walking chicken). I now have no tree, no wood, and no saw. This happens over and over, at least six to eight times per day, on various things (setting candle maker or any other machine, picking herbs, collecting from sheep, upgrading silo and barn, etc, etc, etc, etc). It's gotten to the point that I feel like not playing any more. I dread trying to expand to the truffle farm - I've been saving maps for more than three weeks and I'm afraid to even try to expand ( I'll use all my maps, and POOF! They will be gone and I'll have no expansion). PLEASE LET US KNOW THE STATUS OF THIS REPAIR SO THAT I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!

Robin
Fishbait Farm
level 37

Fishbait17
07-14-14, 08:47 AM
Posted above last week with no response, and it just keeps happening. Just now I collected honey from the beehive. Went to jelly maker and set it for berry jelly. Went to collect something but barn was full, so I went into side store and put four bacon up for sale. In the middle of pricing the bacon, game reset (crawling chicken, sent out of side store). I now have full time to wait for beehive, no honey, my berries are gone, and no new berry jelly being processed. I waited four hours for that honey AND used up all my berries, now have to wait a full day to get it all back!!!.

Not one single other app running in background. Game was freshly opened for less than a minute after being hard closed for an hour. Please respond to this issue!!

Robin
Fishbait Farm

Rynetory2
07-18-14, 05:01 AM
Posted above last week with no response, and it just keeps happening. Just now I collected honey from the beehive. Went to jelly maker and set it for berry jelly. Went to collect something but barn was full, so I went into side store and put four bacon up for sale. In the middle of pricing the bacon, game reset (crawling chicken, sent out of side store). I now have full time to wait for beehive, no honey, my berries are gone, and no new berry jelly being processed. I waited four hours for that honey AND used up all my berries, now have to wait a full day to get it all back!!!.

Not one single other app running in background. Game was freshly opened for less than a minute after being hard closed for an hour. Please respond to this issue!!

Robin
Fishbait Farm

I had the same problem as you today. Collected the honey and set to make jelly. Then the walking chicken came. After which I checked my jelly maker, nothing is making and the honey and wax weren't in my barn. Need to wait all over again.

olcastle
07-18-14, 06:52 PM
I had the same problem as you today. Collected the honey and set to make jelly. Then the walking chicken came. After which I checked my jelly maker, nothing is making and the honey and wax weren't in my barn. Need to wait all over again.

Did you have enough room in your barn? This issue was discussed there http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63132-Can-t-craft-any-jelly-from-Jelly-Maker&p=825998&viewfull=1#post825998. Still not fixed.

kooky panda
08-01-14, 08:47 AM
New version Update in the app store!
Version 1.7.7.

Hostler
08-04-14, 07:06 AM
Since the last upgrade, whenever I fish at the pond, my game locks up and I cannot get out of the fishing area. I have a Apple Air I-pad. I have to restart the computer and game. Also, since I started playing Farm Story 2, I have a problem with the Market locking up when I put items on sale or go to shop from my neighbors.

kooky panda
08-04-14, 02:02 PM
For Android:

Farm Story 2- In google play version 1.7.3.6.

Citruswtf
08-06-14, 03:48 PM
I can't feed or use the bell on my Dark Corgi, it is asking my to add another dog but I don't want to. He is stuck in the dog house and when I move the dog house he goes with it. I have restated and closed all the windows and everything and still he stays.
Ipad version 7.1.2
farm story 2 version 1.7.7

kooky panda
08-06-14, 05:58 PM
Tap somewhere else then if you see the bucket, swipe the bucket over him to collect, then you should be able to feed him.

angelikalie
08-08-14, 06:53 PM
When someone visit my farm and popped the hearts, I can see only some of the sparkles! I have to force close the game and restart it, then I can see all the sparkles! It is quite annoying since I have to force close and restart it all the time, so I can clear all the sparkles, so the next visitor has hearts to popped! TL please do something to get rid of this annoying bugs! It just happened for the last few days. Thanks!

08-09-14, 06:19 AM
I am unable to make wasabi. I have the ingredients but it constantly shows I only have 1/2. Rebooting the game and deleting and reloading doesn't help.

Morcion
08-09-14, 04:26 PM
Android 4.4.2, game version 21.7.3.6g I cant type more than 1 letter both on messages and when im trying to name my farm

horsey3
08-16-14, 06:09 PM
I'm horsey3 on farm story 2 using iPad with high resolution Twice this evening I've tried making the food with paw print for horses, dogs, etc and I'm told I need to buy supplies for 0 gems. I have plenty of supplies to make the food. Then I can not make it anyway...I've force closed it twice. The first time it let me do it. Not the second time ��. Finally it's working yay

finnth12
08-16-14, 08:11 PM
I just expanded to the truffle, my pig went out for truffles, when he came back he was asleep, how do I feed him? Do I need to feed him? And when do I feed him?

polispol
08-17-14, 09:16 AM
I just expanded to the truffle, my pig went out for truffles, when he came back he was asleep, how do I feed him? Do I need to feed him? And when do I feed him?
Truffle pigs awake every 12h, then you can feed them and look for truffles

Hawk711
08-17-14, 07:12 PM
I can't install on my trio PC760 from the Google Play store. It keeps coming up with error 24

horsey3
08-18-14, 01:58 PM
Still having trouble with the animal food mill �� not wanting me to grow anything after a few moving animal feed. Also can't grow anything else there til I keep closing and trying

4fun2day
08-21-14, 11:37 AM
I have a galaxytab 3. I had Farm Story 2 installed on my device. 2 days ago it disappeared and now the playstore says it's not compatible with my device. HELP! I enjoy playing the game!

Lucys27
08-21-14, 02:47 PM
Hi, I installed farm story 2 but the screen won't stop flashing. It like stuck between the farm story 2 opening scene and the game itself. I can't even see the game at all because it keeps flashing back and forth between scenes. I wish I could take a picture but it is not possible. I have a Samsung Galaxy player 5.0. Can anyone help me?

FriendlyNeighbours
08-21-14, 07:56 PM
Very strange - all my paths have disappeared. When I visit nbrs it appears that all their paths have gone too.
I have tried shutting the game down and re-opening, but still no paths.
Is this happening to anybody else?

Ipad 4 v. 7.1.2(11D257), FS v. 2.1.7.7

For me there is at least 3 things that are weird:
1) the building at the left of the fishing pound, on the little hill, that needs level 25, Doesn't appear on my farm, but it does on my daughter's ipad (exact same model)
2) Lately, on my shop (and my daughter's too) only articles place on ONE spot get sold, and it's not the same spot for the both of us!
3) When I visit neighbors or other community members, after maybe 15 visit, the background of the farm fields becomes blue and a lot of things doesn't appear, and on my farm too. If I continu, links to their shop stops working and eventually I can't even return to my farm.

Thanks for your help!

813vv
08-23-14, 09:54 AM
I have a galaxytab 3. I had Farm Story 2 installed on my device. 2 days ago it disappeared and now the playstore says it's not compatible with my device. HELP! I enjoy playing the game!

Me too. I have the same problem, I'm in level 16 an android, version 4.3.
Still wait for the new update because I cant download it from market.

Rynetory2
08-25-14, 09:09 PM
FYI TL. I got a tree from the darts game but didn't register in my cellar.

maguar
08-26-14, 02:48 AM
FYI TL. I got a tree from the darts game but didn't register in my cellar.

Did you try force closing and restarting the game and then checking your cellar?

Rynetory2
08-27-14, 12:21 PM
Did you try force closing and restarting the game and then checking your cellar?

I did a few times but didn't appear. It turned up many hours later, after reset time. Thanks.

chicharrera61
08-27-14, 02:58 PM
I am very happy with the new game farm story 2 is funny because full life, animated.
Can't post my pic profile of facebook but any problems because not like unite both because if some time like finishing my account facebook, lost my farm story 2.

chicharrera61
08-27-14, 03:04 PM
This game is the most best ,congratulations to Storm and coworkers for doing this fantastic and fun game, enjoy so much, thanks very much.
Marian from Spain, island's Canary.