PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Resa2016
06-12-16, 10:39 AM
Trying to upload picture

Meowmeowbeans
06-13-16, 10:59 AM
Trying to upload picture

Please try tapping on an expansion sign on your farm, then try tapping on the area where the Train Station is. You'll need to expand to this area before you can rebuild the Train Station.

krisscritters
06-25-16, 09:28 PM
Hi.

I am currently running Farmstory 2 version 2.4.2 on an iPad with iOS 9.3.2. My FS id is: krisscritters

I have a couple of issues to address.

1. I received the notice about the peach tree event that is currently running for players at level 50+ even though I am at level 49. It allowed me to purchase the peach trees. I just found out that I am not running the current version of FS2 which is 2.5. If I update to the current version, will I lose the peach trees and thus all the coins I used to purchase them?

2. I am also working a time limited quest and am currently on Guilding the Lilly where I have to make 4 candles with the Lilly flowers and give these candles. I have made one so far and can not give it.

I do not let the game run in the background and use my home internet/wifi and do not have any issues running other games.

Any advise would be a great help.

Thank you.

Rynetory2
06-25-16, 09:43 PM
Hi krisscritters. It's safe to update your app to the latest. I did that and didn't lose anything. You can take a screenshot of your farm if that makes you feel better. Please update and check if the other issue is resolved. If it persists, please post a screenshot and let us know. :)

krisscritters
06-26-16, 04:08 AM
Hi krisscritters. It's safe to update your app to the latest. I did that and didn't lose anything. You can take a screenshot of your farm if that makes you feel better. Please update and check if the other issue is resolved. If it persists, please post a screenshot and let us know. :)

Thank you. I updated and was able to give the candle so everything seems to be working fine.

Rynetory2
06-26-16, 06:00 AM
Thank you. I updated and was able to give the candle so everything seems to be working fine.

Great to hear that! Thank you for update. All the best for your quests.

fish63
06-30-16, 11:26 AM
Just collected 5 tea and it does not register in silo?! Shows one.

fish63
06-30-16, 04:47 PM
I now have no tea to plant! I have hard closed twice. Is anyone else having this problem with crops? How can I fill orders?

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 08:48 PM
Were you able to plant the 1 tea leaf in your silo? Can you reinstall your game and try? Please also make sure your connection is good. You can purchase more tea leaves from neighbours or newspaper to plant more.

mustangsally88
07-08-16, 03:07 PM
Hello... I have a concern with my game today.
I'm a very loyal player (constant player) at Level 79 and I was so thrilled to see that the gems were on sale. I purchase gems (not on sale) quite often. So today I purchased my iTunes card, got it loaded, went to Farm Story and so happy to see that the gems were still on sale. I opened that section, entered my ID and password and I was trying to click on the gem amount I wanted to purchase and up comes a pop-up ad to show the current game you can play this month. It stayed on my screen for awhile and when it finally faded, the gem sale was gone. Now I notice there is a different sale with the gems with an add on. That is not the one I was in the middle of trying to get. Please advise if there is anyway that I can buy the gems at the stated sale prices. Like I said I play this game on constant basis and having extra gems would really help out.
I'm playing this game on an IOS Mini iPad 2
Game Version: 2 2.5
User ID: 63YS39
Login Name: mustangsally88
I'm so bummed since you don't put the gems on sale very often and today was a bummer that it was there as I was typing....then it was gone.
Please let me know if there is anyway to resolve this situation.
Thanks, Beth (mustangsally88)

Rynetory2
07-08-16, 07:26 PM
Hi mustangsally88. Oh dear that's a bummer since I guess you must had been waiting for the gem sale. Sorry that you missed the other one. :( You will need to send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you on this as the previous offer is replaced by a newer offer.

oldino
07-13-16, 03:31 AM
Ipad4 ,lastest iOS , cannot log on and wheel won't stop spinning, have done a reboot but no change

Rynetory2
07-14-16, 07:19 AM
Are you still having issues getting into game? Can you check your connection or try using a different network?

onaysqueen
07-14-16, 09:37 PM
I have been unable to successfully log onto Farm Story 2 for a least 4 days.

It will spin slowly, and I am only able get into to the game for a few seconds. About 85% of attempted logins only peripheral icons (quest log, etc) show, except for

Rynetory2
07-15-16, 12:07 AM
I have been unable to successfully log onto Farm Story 2 for a least 4 days.

It will spin slowly, and I am only able get into to the game for a few seconds. About 85% of attempted logins only peripheral icons (quest log, etc) show, except for

Can you check that your connection is good and that you have sufficient space on your device. I like you to try reinstalling the game again. Start the game with no other apps running in the background. Hope this helps.

FunkyJM
07-30-16, 05:07 AM
Hi all,
Wanted to let u know that some of my nbr friends can't get into the Farm Story 2 game or on this forum. One can't get into the Castle story either. They are living in the USA and Germany.

Rynetory2
07-30-16, 06:07 AM
Hi all,
Wanted to let u know that some of my nbr friends can't get into the Farm Story 2 game or on this forum. One can't get into the Castle story either. They are living in the USA and Germany.

Thanks for reporting this. What error messages do they get? From what the CMs said previously, S8 doesn't block anyone from their games. Is it possible their ISP is having issues? Can you ask your nbrs to try using another network?

Aside to the community: anyone else having issues?

FunkyJM
07-30-16, 07:06 AM
Thanks for reporting this. What error messages do they get? From what the CMs said previously, S8 doesn't block anyone from their games. Is it possible their ISP is having issues? Can you ask your nbrs to try using another network?

Aside to the community: anyone else having issues?

Hi Rynetory :)
Thanks for ur reply.
I'm asking them now (3 are in the USA, 1 in Germany). 1 has problems accessing Castle, Bakery, Reastaurant story as well. And her Dream City get stuck at 29% loading. Other apps they can enter so it's not their wifi.
1 got the message: Please double check your connection and try again.
I have had the message above sometimes while my wifi was working fine.
I will ask them if they have updated there IOS device. I did not yet. 2 other nbr friends did and we 3 can still acces the game without problems.
Maybe a Storm8 server problem?

Oh, and my nbr friends, who can't acces Storm8 games can't visit this forum site either so they can't post anything. So I think, all who are having problems with the S8 games, can't report it on here :(

Rynetory2
07-30-16, 07:52 AM
Sorry I got kicked off too. I've reported over and now the games seem fine. Please try again. Thank you for your feedback.

FunkyJM
07-30-16, 07:56 AM
Sorry I got kicked off too. I've reported over and now the games seem fine. Please try again. Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks. Some are able to enter the game again. Some haven't replied me yet.

Rynetory2
07-30-16, 07:57 AM
That's so sweet of you to help them to report. Please let me know if they're still unable to get in. I got into those games that you've mentioned.

fish63
08-04-16, 01:34 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting feathers? Three pens of chickens, collected ,no feathers next time two! Not fun!

Rynetory2
08-04-16, 04:46 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting feathers? Three pens of chickens, collected ,no feathers next time two! Not fun!

I'm afraid we all are having trouble with feathers. :( See event thread. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93100-PURRFECT-Quest-July-28-2016

mymummy789
09-23-16, 02:15 PM
The Apple Store claims this game is 104 mb. How come the current size of my game is 1.3 GB? That is seriously huge. I can shrink it by reinstalling but it doesn't take long to get back to huge size.

Why is it so big and is there any way I can permanently reduce its size?

mymummy789
09-26-16, 05:30 AM
The Apple Store claims this game is 104 mb. How come the current size of my game is 1.3 GB? That is seriously huge. I can shrink it by reinstalling but it doesn't take long to get back to huge size.

Why is it so big and is there any way I can permanently reduce its size?

Since the latest event started the game is painfully slow to run. I have put away animated decorations and even stored a few pets but it has made no difference. I guess my iPad mini is just to small to cope with the massive size of this game so I guess I will have to say goodbye again.

Maybe you should consider giving users the option to stop animations? Or consider why the size of this game is three times the size of another, heavily animated game I play with no problem at all?

Rynetory2
09-26-16, 07:03 AM
See below post with regards to game size. I'm still checking for you to see if there's a permanent way to reduce it. I know reinstallation helps but it grows over time as you said. Some members tried reducing the number of neighbours when they had close to a thousand and that helped. I'm not sure if your device may be affected by the latest IOS 10 which is 1 GB. Some found their devices running heavier in general. There are some suggestions you may like to try, if you havent, under Device Performance in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035.

Elsa']When you initially download the game, you download the base images, animations, sounds, etc. When you encounter new images through game progress, content updates, and visiting the images are cached so that you're not downloading an image every time you encounter it. It's for performance and efficiency. This is common for online apps that receive regular updates.

You can clear cache to delete the cache. :)

mymummy789
09-26-16, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the info. Unless iOS 10 has changed anything I don't think I can clear the cache (only way at the moment is to delete and reinstall.

I haven't upgraded to iOS 10 yet. It's sitting waiting but hasn't prompted me yet! I will look into the neighbours though and see if it helps.

kooky panda
09-26-16, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the info. Unless iOS 10 has changed anything I don't think I can clear the cache (only way at the moment is to delete and reinstall.

I haven't upgraded to iOS 10 yet. It's sitting waiting but hasn't prompted me yet! I will look into the neighbours though and see if it helps.
On your device go to settings-safari-scroll down to "Clear History and Website Data"

This should clear your cache.

Rynetory2
09-26-16, 06:27 PM

Sorry to say there's no way to reduce it. I hope clearing your cache and lessening your neighbours will help somewhat. All the best!

The 104 MB is for installing the game. Once you run the game and add more items to your board, your device saves the images and items hence the large amount of 1.3 GB. Unfortunately, there is no way to reduce the size. :(

mymummy789
09-27-16, 09:12 AM
On your device go to settings-safari-scroll down to "Clear History and Website Data"

This should clear your cache.

This doesn't actually have an effect on apps.

PinkPiggie1230
09-29-16, 08:04 PM
So I have maple leaves and syrup but they don't show up in my silo. I collected a few times after the event ended but neither item shows when I try to see my stock or sell. But it shows I have them when I select an item in the bed and breakfast.

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 04:34 AM
So I have maple leaves and syrup but they don't show up in my silo. I collected a few times after the event ended but neither item shows when I try to see my stock or sell. But it shows I have them when I select an item in the bed and breakfast.

Are they still not showing up in your silo? If so, can you reinstall the game and see if it works? Please let me know how it goes for you.

zxzxzp
10-05-16, 06:01 PM
Not sure if this is where I should post...but since the event pop up....my farm is all glitchy! N when visiting farms they don't load properly...All was ok two days bk...

Rynetory2
10-05-16, 06:46 PM
Not sure if this is where I should post...but since the event pop up....my farm is all glitchy! N when visiting farms they don't load properly...All was ok two days bk...

Can you reinstall your game and see if it works better? Please check that you have sufficient space on your device. Can you post screenshots if issue persists? Thanks.

Moved to bugs forum.

aroara
10-06-16, 07:08 PM
My turkey has disappeared even thou it said I had 6 hours left. It's been an hour and not one turkey has showed up :(. Paid gems for the bird house and loved the turkey!!!

Rynetory2
10-07-16, 12:10 AM
My turkey has disappeared even thou it said I had 6 hours left. It's been an hour and not one turkey has showed up :(. Paid gems for the bird house and loved the turkey!!!

Sorry sweetie, the event has ended before the time of your post. I only got a handful of turkeys while they were here; those birds were pretty difficult to find but it was fun trying to spot them haha.

lucamel
10-07-16, 11:25 PM
Hi, apologies if this is not the correct place to post. I have a question regarding the candy that we have to collect to unlock the haunted husky. The orange sweets are collected from deliveries and the purple sweets it says is made in the chocolatier, but I don't have the option to make this if I open the chocolatier? Am i just being very blonde? Thanks!

Rynetory2
10-08-16, 01:14 AM
Hi, apologies if this is not the correct place to post. I have a question regarding the candy that we have to collect to unlock the haunted husky. The orange sweets are collected from deliveries and the purple sweets it says is made in the chocolatier, but I don't have the option to make this if I open the chocolatier? Am i just being very blonde? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, lucamel!

You will be able to make purple sweets once you reach Goal 3. The event crafts will appear in your machines when you reach the goals that ask for them. Hope this helps. See Post 1 of event thread for more info. http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?94607-Halloween-Quest-Oct-6-2016

MisterBlu
10-09-16, 11:55 AM
I bought the duck pond and the fountain in the recent Autumn event and I am sure I read that we would be able to keep them after the event ended (I would not have bought them otherwise) but at the end of the event they disappeared completely. If we were supposed to keep them where will I find them? They are not in my storage.

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:05 PM
I bought the duck pond and the fountain in the recent Autumn event and I am sure I read that we would be able to keep them after the event ended (I would not have bought them otherwise) but at the end of the event they disappeared completely. If we were supposed to keep them where will I find them? They are not in my storage.

Your boosts will turn into decorations some time this week. :)

See http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94664-Fountain-County-Fair-Boost

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:07 PM
@ProjectDragon - Your post is moved to http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87123-Tree-glitches-on-my-farm&p=1351843#post1351843. Please check there. Thanks.

RegalRosie
10-10-16, 06:20 AM
Hi,
I purchased a duck pond during the county fair, but when the fair ended, the duck pond disappeared. I tried to move it before the fair ended, but that was not possible, and it's not in my storage. I am on iPad iOS 10.0.1, and am playing FS2 version 2.5. I have restarted my game several times in the past few days, but still no duck pond.
Thanks!

Rynetory2
10-10-16, 06:23 AM
Hi,
I purchased a duck pond during the county fair, but when the fair ended, the duck pond disappeared. I tried to move it before the fair ended, but that was not possible, and it's not in my storage. I am on iPad iOS 10.0.1, and am playing FS2 version 2.5. I have restarted my game several times in the past few days, but still no duck pond.
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, RegalRosie! Don't worry, nothing is wrong with your game. It'll turn this week.

Your boosts will turn into decorations some time this week. :)

See http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94664-Fountain-County-Fair-Boost

doglover859
10-12-16, 08:01 PM
I am currently on level 7 of Husky Halloween. Twice I have mined for silver to complete the level, received confirmation of completion and moved on to 8. When I click on the kitchen to make silver scales they aren't there. When I go back to goals it has bumped me back to 7 again. No biggie except each time it reduces my mining tools and I don't get those back!

I am on iOS and it is updated. I have restarted my device too.

Rynetory2
10-12-16, 09:53 PM
I am currently on level 7 of Husky Halloween. Twice I have mined for silver to complete the level, received confirmation of completion and moved on to 8. When I click on the kitchen to make silver scales they aren't there. When I go back to goals it has bumped me back to 7 again. No biggie except each time it reduces my mining tools and I don't get those back!

I am on iOS and it is updated. I have restarted my device too.

Sorry to hear about this. Hmm sounds like your game progress is not saved properly. Do you leave your game running in the background? Try starting the game afresh before you proceed with event to avoid sync issues. Or do check your connection is good to keep your progress saved regularly. As for your lost progress, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent to check. You can send me your ticket number and I'll help you to pass it in.

Btw there are some suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my issues? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035) that you may want to have a read.

yppahc
10-20-16, 08:15 AM
Anybody else getting odd numbers of truffles even though we are meant to be getting double?

Also my game is updated but the farm isn't a hallowe'en version?

lsloman
10-20-16, 03:51 PM
What's up with the game? I got a message that the farm stand could not refresh and got booted off game. Can't get on castle either. Internet is working fine as I can go to other games/sites.

judyandthecat
10-20-16, 03:56 PM
What's up with the game? I got a message that the farm stand could not refresh and got booted off game. Can't get on castle either. Internet is working fine as I can go to other games/sites.

I came here I am knocked off all my games
Fantasy forest
Dragon story
Farm story 2 which new event just started
Says this is an online game check your internet connection
I checked other games and they work just the storm games are offline

Weird must of been an internet glitch...all games are connecting

irishmeagan
10-20-16, 04:07 PM
I can get on other games, but cannot connect to farm story 2.

SparklyOctopus
10-20-16, 04:13 PM

Sorry to hear that! Do you mind force closing and reopening and seeing if you can get in?

Ffasiwn
10-21-16, 10:53 AM
Playing on Android 5.1.1. Not sure which version of Farm Story 2 I am playing as it isn't loading. The Storm 8 screen appears but nothing else. I've tried force closing and reopening, as well as switching my phone off and back on again but I've had no luck.

Rynetory2
10-21-16, 07:52 PM
Playing on Android 5.1.1. Not sure which version of Farm Story 2 I am playing as it isn't loading. The Storm 8 screen appears but nothing else. I've tried force closing and reopening, as well as switching my phone off and back on again but I've had no luck.

Can you try to reinstall your game? Please check that you have plenty of space on your device. All the best!

Ffasiwn
10-22-16, 08:36 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won't load.

Rynetory2
10-22-16, 08:39 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won't load.

Oh dear... Can you check that you have plenty of space on your device or try using another network? If it still doesnt work, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Sorry that you're having issues. :(

fish63
10-23-16, 05:36 PM
Game said I got a flag as a gift. Got it out of the cellar and it said to buy another. Says I reached my limit and won't let me buy it, so I can't complete that for gems.

Rynetory2
10-23-16, 06:12 PM
You will be able to buy another when your current flag expires. :)

sachertorte19
10-24-16, 07:11 AM
I am on android and have received the pirat cow in my cellar but I can?t change my cows !
I?ve 3 x 4 cows but it wrote I ve to buy 1 corall

Rynetory2
10-24-16, 07:29 AM
I am on android and have received the pirat cow in my cellar but I can?t change my cows !

Can you post a screenshot in the Bugs forum?

sachertorte19
10-24-16, 07:36 AM
how can I made this ? when the pop up is there there is no foto to make

Rynetory2
10-24-16, 07:46 AM
Try going into Edit mode, click on your cow pen and select the paint can icon and select the skin to apply. Or open your cellar and drag the skin over your cows.

sachertorte19
10-24-16, 08:34 AM
I do it in that way open cellar and drag the skin over cows than it wrote I ve to buy 1 corall
there is no edit mode when I tip on the cow

Rynetory2
10-24-16, 08:49 AM
I do it in that way open cellar and drag the skin over cows than it wrote I ve to buy 1 corall
there is no edit mode when I tip on the cow

Hmmm strange, not sure why it doesn't allow you to change. Can you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game?

Aside to other Android members: anyone having this issue?

Moving bug posts to Bugs forum later.

ajtx14
10-24-16, 07:00 PM

Same issue for me!

Droptilushop2
10-25-16, 03:28 AM

Same thing happened for me too on Android. Pirate Cow Skin was in cellar. I uninstalled & reinstalled, tapped on the hammer & spanner edit button in the right hand corner of the game, tapped on cows & paint button & the cow pirate skin was there. Hope this helps ☺

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 07:15 AM
how can I made this ? when the pop up is there there is no foto to make

Same issue for me!

Hi guys, I've checked further with the team and please try the following suggestions they have advised. Hopefully it works for you.

For Android users to apply the skin:
1) Go into Edit Mode.
2) Tap the farm animal habitat, e.g. Cow Pasture, Chicken Coop, etc.
3) Tap the newly-earned skin.
4) If the skin does not appear in the menu, force-closing and re-opening the game should fix the issue.

Stherng
10-25-16, 08:09 AM

same here. cant connect to farm story 2
tried re install but it doesnt work too.
i am able to load other games

Rynetory2
10-25-16, 08:43 AM
same here. cant connect to farm story 2
tried re install but it doesnt work too.
i am able to load other games

Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further.

vickielea
10-27-16, 05:57 AM
Playing on samgsung tab S android. I'd is: vickielea

Issue 1: have tried all suggestions to apply cow skins, does not apply.

Issue 2: bought 2 Halloween bait from friends, not showing in inventory.

Issue 3: bought 3 gummy worms from same friend, not showing in inventory.

Issue 4: when getting saws from selling items (airplane), shows I earned one, but does not show in inventory.

Please help.

Thank you!

Rynetory2
10-27-16, 07:42 AM
Playing on samgsung tab S android. I'd is: vickielea

Issue 1: Just want to make sure we are on the same page. Can you try the suggestions from the team if you have not?

Android members: Please take note

Here are some suggestions from the team if you are having difficulties in applying your animal prize skins. Hope it helps. Please post in Current Bugs and Issues (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54301-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1360647#post1360647) thread if you are still having issues. Thanks.

For Android users to apply the skin:
1) Go into Edit Mode.
2) Tap the farm animal habitat, e.g. Cow Pasture, Chicken Coop, etc.
3) Tap the newly-earned skin.
4) If the skin does not appear in the menu, force-closing and re-opening the game should fix the issue.

Issues 2-4: By inventory, are you referring to your barn or cellar? Can you check your barn? If they are still missing, do you think it could be due to your connection? You may want to restart your device and try the suggestions under Connection Issues in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035.

Please let me know if issues persist and I'll help you further.

vickielea
10-27-16, 06:29 PM
Thank you for replying. Issue 1: I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have seen and tried the suggestions from the team. The skin window comes up, says go, but will not release the skins onto the cows.
Issue 2-4: I am sorry that I was not clear. Items are missing in barn inventory, in pond, not showing the black bait to catch the gummy worms and the actual gummy worms purchased from a neighbor, katesachenback. PLEASE see original request for exact number of each number. As to the saws, they never show when I go to chop a tree for logs.

My connection is high speed CenturyLink DSL.

NEW INFO UPDATE : I GOT MY SKINS TO GO ON MY COWS!!!! Still have the other issues.

Rynetory2
10-27-16, 07:01 PM
Thank you for replying. Issue 1: I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have seen and tried the suggestions from the team. The skin window comes up, says go, but will not release the skins onto the cows.
Issue 2-4: I am sorry that I was not clear. Items are missing in barn inventory, in pond, not showing the black bait to catch the gummy worms and the actual gummy worms purchased from a neighbor, katesachenback. PLEASE see original request for exact number of each number. As to the saws, they never show when I go to chop a tree for logs.

My connection is high speed CenturyLink DSL.

NEW INFO UPDATE : I GOT MY SKINS TO GO ON MY COWS!!!! Still have the other issues.

Great that you got your prize skin finally! :D As for your missing items, since you have just reinstalled your game, can you buy an item from newspapers or shop and see if it gets into your barn? If this issue still persists, send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in. Hope to sort this out soon so you can complete your event.

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 07:45 PM
I could have sworn I had 3 Alicolts in my kingdom in Castle Story but, after rearranging my kingdom he is no where to be found either on my board or in my inventory. I have the regular and Witch Alicolt but, a third that I can't remember his name or where I got him from, is missing. Have I gone crazy? Please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

I've moved your post to Castle Story: Current Known Bugs and Issues forum. :)
Click on the link to find your post. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35883-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Castle-Story&p=1363487&viewfull=1#post1363487

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 08:50 PM
I've created a separate thread for members having game issues due to the Haunted House. Bugs post here were moved to that thread. Please check there for updates or to make a report. Thanks.

Haunted House causing game to reboot (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95226-Haunted-House-causing-game-to-reboot)

caron7
11-03-16, 04:21 PM
Hi, I have a problem. My farm has the voting booths and election tent and I bought those. I went to my sons farm to buy for him but the voting booth is to the right of something called ballot box in the market. In dragging the second voting booth over, I somehow bought this ballot box, which I think cost 149 gems!! Can anything be done about this? I feel awful about this, but this is not even available in my higher level farm. Thank you. :(

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 05:11 PM
Hi, I have a problem. My farm has the voting booths and election tent and I bought those. I went to my sons farm to buy for him but the voting booth is to the right of something called ballot box in the market. In dragging the second voting booth over, I somehow bought this ballot box, which I think cost 149 gems!! Can anything be done about this? I feel awful about this, but this is not even available in my higher level farm. Thank you. :(

Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

caron7
11-03-16, 06:37 PM
Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Thank you. I did send it via the form.

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 06:50 PM
Thank you. I did send it via the form.

Thanks. All the best sweetie! :)

fish63
11-05-16, 08:31 AM
Don't know where to post, but I can't put last years ghost back in storage. I took it out, but it won't let me store it. Also wish the turtle could be stored. He doesn't fit the fall decor.

Rynetory2
11-05-16, 08:48 AM
Don't know where to post, but I can't put last years ghost back in storage. I took it out, but it won't let me store it. Also wish the turtle could be stored. He doesn't fit the fall decor.

If you're on iOS, see Post #2 of Pets Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?94215-Pets-Guide) on how to store your pet.

FunkyJM
11-11-16, 06:22 AM
Bug :confused:: The Autumn Bushes can't be stored in your Cellar, ones you have placed them on your farm.
@ S8, can you pls look into this? Thanks :)

Rynetory2
11-11-16, 08:02 AM
Bug :confused:: The Autumn Bushes can't be stored in your Cellar, ones you have placed them on your farm.
@ S8, can you pls look into this? Thanks :)

The Autumn Bushes look exactly like the Fall Flower Bush which was used in the previous event and they cannot be stored. I am not sure if this is a bug but I'll check on this since it's under the Decoration tab.

FunkyJM
11-11-16, 10:15 AM
The Bait Shop Boost is not working when making the Parade Streamers at the Bait Shop... Is this a bug or meant to be this way?:confused:

Hi :)
The Bait Shop Boost is not working when making the Parade Streamers at the Bait Shop AND the extra event items made can't be sold. Are these bugs too? :confused:

mearro
11-11-16, 12:12 PM
The Bait Shop Boost is not working when making the Parade Streamers at the Bait Shop... Is this a bug or meant to be this way?:confused:

I was about to ask the same. Very unfair if this is intentional :/ complete waste of 2 brown cowbells...

I can't sell event items either...

FunkyJM
11-11-16, 01:48 PM
The Autumn Bushes look exactly like the Fall Flower Bush which was used in the previous event and they cannot be stored. I am not sure if this is a bug but I'll check on this since it's under the Decoration tab.

Thanks S8 & Rynetory :) Just checked and the Autumn Bushes can be stored again.

Rynetory2
11-11-16, 05:27 PM
Thanks S8 & Rynetory :) Just checked and the Autumn Bushes can be stored again.

The team has fixed this very quickly for everyone.

Rynetory2
11-11-16, 07:11 PM

I was about to ask the same. Very unfair if this is intentional :/ complete waste of 2 brown cowbells...

I'll check on the Bait Shop Boost.

Update

The team did an awesome speedy fix on the Bait Shop Boost for us! :D:D

FunkyJM
11-12-16, 12:20 AM
I'll check on the Bait Shop Boost.

Update

The team did an awesome speedy fix on the Bait Shop Boost for us! :D:D

They really fixed it fast :D ... Thanks Team

mearro
11-12-16, 03:21 AM
Thanks for fixing the bait shop
booster!

FunkyJM
11-12-16, 05:01 AM
I can't sell event items either...

Hi S8 Team, can you pls also look into Not being able to sell the event crafts.
I've made extra baits to help out other farmers and I've a few extra Metal Sheets from Mining but now I'm stuck with them in my barn :eek: It's taking up the space in our barn, which we so hard need ;) :o

Rynetory2
11-12-16, 05:25 AM
We do have some events whereby we arent able to sell event items. The crafts of the Parade Stand are priced much lower and the Sell button is disabled, it is possible that this event is intended the way it is. Since this event is short, I would suggest that it's faster that you sell some other stuffs in your barn to make room instead. I'll try to find out more and will post when I have more information.

Meowmeowbeans
11-14-16, 11:48 AM
Items for this event will not be able to be sold until after the event is over. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Windracer321
11-15-16, 09:45 AM
A big part of the fun of this game is meeting people from all over the world and helping each other out in events. This is the first event in this game that I have played where this doesn't happen. The game, therefore, isn't as much fun and I am doing other things instead. I don't know why you decided to do this. It defeats a major purpose of the game. If you are trying to make more money by getting people to buy gems to finish instead of trading, it may work against you. Since it is SO HARD to get the nickel in the float event I won't even try to use any gems. If I were one nickel away, then I probably would. I have two farms on different devices and I can't even help myself with this event. Please reconsider or at least have all the Stormies sell nothing but nickel for the rest of the event.

Items for this event will not be able to be sold until after the event is over. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Mamatampa
11-15-16, 12:29 PM
After the game removed my voting tent, I am no longer able to,use the spots it was sitting on..they turn red everytime I try to put anything there. Building spots are invaluable so please fix or let me know what is up. I sent a ticket to support, but can never find any answers to,anything I submit for the actual submission.

FunkyJM
11-15-16, 01:26 PM
After the game removed my voting tent, I am no longer able to,use the spots it was sitting on..they turn red everytime I try to put anything there. Building spots are invaluable so please fix or let me know what is up. I sent a ticket to support, but can never find any answers to,anything I submit for the actual submission.

Hi Mamatampa,

The Voting Booths aren't showing on our farm anymore but you can store them up into ur cellar by keep on pressing on the spot until a menu shows up, whereby you have the option to store them. There you will see them. Putting them back on your farm, they will be invisible again.
1 of our Moderators -> Rynetory has flagged it over.
See more at the link below (last few messages on the Thread):
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95299-Farm-Election-Event!-Nov-3-2016/page11

Mamatampa
11-15-16, 06:22 PM
Thanks! Now I have a few more spots!

Rynetory2
11-15-16, 06:42 PM
Thanks! Now I have a few more spots!

Haha we really need those few precious spots!

Thanks FunkyJM for your help.

MiriellaBella
11-16-16, 12:52 AM
I was looking at my quests today and saw "Guilding the Lily" - EXPIRED! I don't even know what that was or why it expired. Does anyone know what it was?

Rynetory2
11-16-16, 05:03 AM
I was looking at my quests today and saw "Guilding the Lily" - EXPIRED! I don't even know what that was or why it expired. Does anyone know what it was?

Such a pity that you missed out the Blossom Fawn which is the final reward for completing this series of goals! :*(
See Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91622-Blossom-Fawn-Quests-May-17-2016).

You may like to check out the Goal Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide) for a list of other goals. Hope this helps.

MiriellaBella
11-16-16, 01:02 PM
You are right. I would love a little deer. I've seen them on other farms. I am not sure that I was playing yet in May. Maybe the quest was up there anyway? I guess I will watch for something in the future.

Rynetory2
11-16-16, 04:19 PM
You are right. I would love a little deer. I've seen them on other farms. I am not sure that I was playing yet in May. Maybe the quest was up there anyway? I guess I will watch for something in the future.

The goal was released in May but you'll get it only when you have reached the level for it, i.e. Level 23 in this case. These regular game goals are triggered by individual farm level, unlike event which happens at the same time for all. Yes there'll be more goals for you as your farm levels up.

beatbama
12-01-16, 01:50 PM
My neighbor opened his farm and another farm was there instead and he cannot move around the farm. From my farm his farm remains just as it always looked.

FunkyJM
12-01-16, 03:15 PM
Hi,

I've installed the Update of FS2. Since this evening my visitors farmnames are not showing up in my Messages list anymore :confused: When I do visit them, they do have farmnames. Some are even my neighbors, which I could see before in my Message list.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2aahr42.jpg

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 07:17 PM
My neighbor opened his farm and another farm was there instead and he cannot move around the farm. From my farm his farm remains just as it always looked.

Can you ask your neighbour to restart his device and check his game again? Please ask him to check that he is actually in his own farm in case he was at his neighbour's farm.

Rynetory2
12-01-16, 07:19 PM
Hi,

I've installed the Update of FS2. Since this evening my visitors farmnames are not showing up in my Messages list anymore :confused: When I do visit them, they do have farmnames. Some are even my neighbors, which I could see before in my Message list.

Can you restart your game and check again? You may want to reinstall your game as well. Please let me know how it goes for you.

HappyAsA
12-08-16, 12:52 AM
In the Duck Leaderboard challenge I have bought 2 duck crossing signs.
Neither of them are working & haven't been for hours. Took me a while to catch on when all the white truffles went missing & I rebooted and restarted device several times. I give up.
I think you should refund gems given there is only 12 hrs left.
I'm on an iPad, I have version 2.6 of FS.
My username is HappyAsA
User ID JM33VK
Thanks

Rynetory2
12-08-16, 01:16 AM
Neither of them are working & haven't been for hours. Took me a while to catch on when all the white truffles went missing & I rebooted and restarted device several times. I give up.
My username is HappyAsA
User ID JM33VK
Thanks

Sorry to hear this. I've reported this over. Thanks.

HappyAsA
12-08-16, 02:47 AM
Yup, me too.
I reported on Bugs & Fixes and reply from Rynetory2...."sorry to hear this. I have reported this over. Thanks"
i have no idea what they mean, reported it over? Over what? That signs are over now? No idea ����But doubt they are going to do anything to fix it.

Rynetory2
12-08-16, 03:21 AM
Yup, me too.
I reported on Bugs & Fixes and reply from Rynetory2...."sorry to hear this. I have reported this over. Thanks"
i have no idea what they mean, reported it over? Over what? That signs are over now? No idea ����But doubt they are going to do anything to fix it.

Storm8 is in US which means it's night time for them. Reporting over means I've sent this information to them but they'll only be able to look at this when they start work in the morning. Moved your post from another thread so others won't be confused. Please reply here or ask me if you have questions. Hope this clarifies.

lsloman
12-08-16, 04:19 AM
Several of my neighbors shops indicate that there are items in their shops, but when I look in their shops they're empty. Is this a bug?

HappyAsA
12-08-16, 04:38 AM
I understand this game is in US, but I'm in Australia, it's 10.34pm here now & I only posted that a couple of hours ago. Pretty sure US is 12-14hrs behind me, given I just had a morning convo with my sister in Washington DC. So telling me now it's nighttime in US doesn't make sense.

HappyAsA
12-08-16, 04:40 AM
Oh, that's storm hiding them from players. If you check the discussion forum for this event on last couple of pages you can read all about it. The items being hidden are white truffles, they gave you leaderboard points, players worked it out & Farmstory put a stop to it. Now heaps of people have backed up shops & barns with no way to off load. I'm not one of them luckily.

HappyAsA
12-08-16, 04:43 AM
Several of my neighbors shops indicate that there are items in their shops, but when I look in their shops they're empty. Is this a bug?
Please see my reply above, forgot to reply with quote

Rynetory2
12-08-16, 05:13 AM
I understand this game is in US, but I'm in Australia, it's 10.34pm here now & I only posted that a couple of hours ago. Pretty sure US is 12-14hrs behind me, given I just had a morning convo with my sister in Washington DC. So telling me now it's nighttime in US doesn't make sense.

I've reported this over at midnight California time, same time as I posted about reporting over.

Rynetory2
12-08-16, 05:36 AM

My shop is the same as yours. I think those items could be the truffle items. See event thread for more info.

Rynetory2
12-08-16, 11:58 AM
My username is HappyAsA
User ID JM33VK
Thanks

The Community Manager has checked and seems like you have collected from your Sign as it's counting down. Please check. Thanks.

EmmaLedger95
12-11-16, 01:47 AM
I not only had no option to get the log cabin, but I purchased the Elf House and it took my gems and didn't give me the House?? It's not in storage, I've restarted the game multiple times and now it shows I've already purchased it and cannot buy another...so what am I to do since we have no real "support" anymore to rectify mistakes in a timely manner? I also purchased the 4.99 value pack to get the items on sale and they've shown up but really this is just ridiculous. We've never been excluded from getting a free item such as the log cabin. What is the rationale behind this, and how do I either get the elf house or my money refunded? Mods..need a little help here. Thank you.

I sent a report to support but if anyone has had this happen or has a suggestion of what may have happened, please feel free to respond.

Rynetory2
12-11-16, 02:16 AM
Hi EmmaLedger95. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to report in.

HappyAsA
12-12-16, 06:27 PM
The Community Manager has checked and seems like you have collected from your Sign as it's counting down. Please check. Thanks.
No, they never did start working again.

Rynetory2
12-12-16, 06:56 PM
No, they never did start working again.

I'll pass your feedback over. Thanks for your updates.

ginrae22
01-06-17, 08:24 AM
I can't sell the ice picks. Please fix this asap TL! I don't want to be forced to hold onto items that I'm not going to use. Haven't attempted to sell any other event items but we should have the freedom to sell whatever we wish. Thanks!

IPhone 6+ V. 2.6.2 iOS 10.2

vinafarm2015
01-06-17, 08:30 AM
I got stuck at task #2 winter-gro from delivery. I got the first one but I could not get the second one to complete the task after hundreds deliveries. Please help. Thank you.

vinafarm2015
01-06-17, 09:00 AM
TL please help! I got no drop from deliveries not even 1 ice pick for over hundreds deliveries.

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 09:22 AM
TL please help! I got no drop from deliveries not even 1 ice pick for over hundreds deliveries.

I'm getting help for you.

@vinafarm2015 - I noted your issue and am getting help for you. Will further communicate with you via private message once I have updates.

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 10:09 AM
I can't sell the ice picks. Please fix this asap TL! I don't want to be forced to hold onto items that I'm not going to use. Haven't attempted to sell any other event items but we should have the freedom to sell whatever we wish. Thanks!

IPhone 6+ V. 2.6.2 iOS 10.2

Hi ginrae22, I'm afraid this isnt a bug. Some events allow us to sell event parts/crafts and some events don't. This event does not let us do this.

Hallorenkugel2
01-06-17, 10:10 AM
Have problems with selling ice picks, too. I need the place of my barn for other and more important things.

iPhone 6S, iOS 10.2

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 10:11 AM
Have problems with selling ice picks, too. I need the place of my barn for other and more important things.

iPhone 6S, iOS 10.2

My barn is bursting too but I'm afraid this isnt a bug. Please see my post above yours.

sgr1953
01-06-17, 10:12 AM
I want to chime in on how frustrating it is to not be able to sell excess parts from the Artic Fox event. I can't fulfill my truck delivery because I have winter-gro, snow shovles and pine cones taking up space; 30 spaces to be exact. I'd like to help other players by selling off these extra parts.

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 10:17 AM
I want to chime in on how frustrating it is to not be able to sell excess parts from the Artic Fox event. I can't fulfill my truck delivery because I have winter-gro, snow shovles and pine cones taking up space; 30 spaces to be exact. I'd like to help other players by selling off these extra parts.

How I wish we could!! Hahaha I'm chiming with you all. I have 30+ ice picks alone lol. yucks! :eek:

ginrae22
01-06-17, 10:18 AM
Hi ginrae22, I'm afraid this isnt a bug. Some events allow us to sell event parts/crafts and some events don't. This event does not let us do this.

I understand that it's not a bug they are not allowing us to help neighbors and friends by making extra tools and parts and selling them, but please there has to be something they can do to at least let us dump items like the ice picks. If the ice blocks were for coins and not gems I would gladly get rid of them that way but they unfortunately are not. We all need our precious barn space. Please if you can make a case for this. We cant avoid when we get the ice picks so it is unfair to force us to take up space unless we are willing to use or buy gems. I hope that they change this.

Thank you for your help and responses Rynetory. Even when we don't get the answers that we like its good to be heard.

rembetiko
01-06-17, 10:20 AM
No, it means they have placed items for selling which were leftovers from time limited quests. Those cannot be bought by fellow players (so they can't see them) but will be bought by stormie.

Hallorenkugel2
01-06-17, 10:20 AM
If there is no option to sell the ice picks, it is no possible for me to continue playing the game. I have no more place in my barn!
It's inconceivable!

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 10:27 AM
I understand that it's not a bug they are not allowing us to help neighbors and friends by making extra tools and parts and selling them, but please there has to be something they can do to at least let us dump items like the ice picks. If the ice blocks were for coins and not gems I would gladly get rid of them that way but they unfortunately are not. We all need our precious barn space. Please if you can make a case for this. We cant avoid when we get the ice picks so it is unfair to force us to take up space unless we are willing to use or buy gems. I hope that they change this.

Thank you for your help and responses Rynetory. Even when we don't get the answers that we like its good to be heard.

Dont worry, I've submitted a request for us though I cant promise anything and besides it's weekend so I dont have high hopes about this. Thanks sweetie for being so understanding :) - I know that sometimes I dont have favourable answers for you all but I will always try my best to push for it.

ginrae22
01-06-17, 02:55 PM
Dont worry, I've submitted a request for us though I cant promise anything and besides it's weekend so I dont have high hopes about this. Thanks sweetie for being so understanding :) - I know that sometimes I dont have favourable answers for you all but I will always try my best to push for it.

Thank you for always having our back Rynetory! I'm sure I can say that we all appreciate you. And I definitely do! Thank you so much for asking them. All we can do is hope! Have a wonderful weekend! : )

Rynetory2
01-06-17, 07:06 PM
Fyi

Update:

Great news guys, the team considered our requests and ice picks can now be sold! :D

RenZenGoddess
01-07-17, 05:40 AM
Playing version 2.6.2 on ipad ios version 10.2
Storm8 what is your problem?.... I have sent over 10 orders and have not gotten a single winter gro. I have only 4 of 15 to upgrade to level 2. According to other players this might not be a bad thing since my barn isn't full yet of unsellable, undeletable items! I do not get the point in this-unless you guys want us to spend gems to upgrade our barns to make more room to store items we can't use? REALLY?! I might just follow the "rate me" box and do just that: warn people this game is now so unreasonable they should go elsewhere before getting hooked and put into such a situation...i used to really enjoy this game. I cannot believe this is an error and I am so very disappointed that we even have to beg for this on a timed event (arctic fox winter quest event). Only 5 days left now. Sorry Rynetory, I know you are placed in a hard position.

Rynetory2
01-07-17, 07:41 AM
Hi RenZenGoddess,

I think my winter-gro rate is quite like yours. I go through very dry spells like sending more than 10 deliveries and not getting winter-gro. It gets better when I play at different times of the day, I go through dry spells and then I get a few and back and forth. Perhaps you can try to play at different times and see if that works for you? And thank you for being so understanding. :)

13dracon
01-09-17, 05:13 PM
Does anyone else have a value pack they can't buy? 75 gems, 3 sacks of Winter-Gro, and 3 ice picks, 75% off but no price listed... only 1 hour and 40-odd minutes left. Shame, cause I want one (or two or three!).

Rynetory2
01-09-17, 05:28 PM
Haha me too, no price in mine. Let me flag this over now. Thanks for reporting.

Edit to add: The bundle without price is gone. I'm seeing a different offer now.

persezabar
01-09-17, 11:08 PM
For finish event step 7....I put in my farm flag for bakery boost, but time in bakery running the same, this not working. or I do not know how it works boost. If I send a report bug It takes too long for have ticket and my boost It will have ended.
Please help me!!!

Rynetory2
01-10-17, 06:28 AM
Did you put the flag while your Bakery is already crafting? Can you keep a lookout on the timer of the next item in the queue when it starts crafting? It should reflect the 50% reduction. Please let me know how it goes for you.

persezabar
01-11-17, 05:14 AM
Did you put the flag while your Bakery is already crafting? Can you keep a lookout on the timer of the next item in the queue when it starts crafting? It should reflect the 50% reduction. Please let me know how it goes for you.

I followed timer of all item in bakery,but didn't work . Right now I put the flag boost for Windmill and the problem is the same. Time is the same is nothing short. I watched all the time when I put them to work after I put the flag,but nothing. Please help me and report a bug. I apologize for my bad English, greetings from Slovenia!

Rynetory2
01-11-17, 07:42 AM
Hmmm strange that your boosts arent working as they should. I've just reported this over for them to check. I wont be online later but someone will help to post if there is any update. Hope you are able to complete your event, all the best!! By the way, please dont apologise for your English. Your English is perfect. :) Appreciate your update on this. Thanks.

Rynetory2
01-11-17, 07:53 PM
I followed timer of all item in bakery,but didn't work . Right now I put the flag boost for Windmill and the problem is the same. Time is the same is nothing short. I watched all the time when I put them to work after I put the flag,but nothing. Please help me and report a bug. I apologize for my bad English, greetings from Slovenia!

They tried taking a look at your account and you have already completed the event. Congratulations!! :D On their end, they confirmed that shovel and the Fox cookie half in time once the boost is placed out. Can you help to provide screenshots, if this happens again, so that they may investigate further? Thanks.

sgr1953
01-13-17, 08:24 PM
Recently converted from Android to IOS. I have the quest to expand to the hot air balloon. After visiting other players farms I see that they have the hot air balloon and haven't expanded their farms as far as I have. Not sure why. Can someone explain why? Also I don't have the county fair plot. Seems like I'm missing a lot. Can someone help me?

Rynetory2
01-14-17, 03:33 AM
Recently converted from Android to IOS. I have the quest to expand to the hot air balloon. After visiting other players farms I see that they have the hot air balloon and haven't expanded their farms as far as I have. Not sure why. Can someone explain why? Also I don't have the county fair plot. Seems like I'm missing a lot. Can someone help me?

Cant say for sure, they may not have enough papers to expand, not enough coins, etc. Please check that you're using latest game v 2.6.2 and latest iOS. If you are and your fair grounds is still missing, you will need to contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for the Agent to assist you further.

Please see the following
- things to take note of when migrating to different device (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523)
- iOS features that you're be seeing on your farm (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250254&viewfull=1#post1250254)

13dracon
01-14-17, 09:47 PM
I got the Arctic Fox, and I'm pleased as punch... but has anyone else noticed his sprite changes size? Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

Rynetory2
01-14-17, 09:57 PM
I don't quite see it. Can you give more details or screenshots?

13dracon
01-15-17, 09:39 AM
Sure thing!

I wish I could record it, it'd show right away... but here we go.

https://i.sli.mg/5sB64l.png
https://i.sli.mg/1sq1u6.png

It's right when he changes animation from standing and looking about alertly, to sitting and grooming? He shrinks. Just a bit, and it's not a big deal anyway, just thought I should let someone know. :)

Rynetory2
01-15-17, 06:05 PM
Oh I see that now. Thanks for your screenshots and feedback. :) I've passed it to the team.

persezabar
01-16-17, 06:08 AM
They tried taking a look at your account and you have already completed the event. Congratulations!! :D On their end, they confirmed that shovel and the Fox cookie half in time once the boost is placed out. Can you help to provide screenshots, if this happens again, so that they may investigate further? Thanks.

I apologize because I did not answer so long,but I definitely wanted to check it works after event this flag boost. Nothing, didn't work! I recorded a short video where it is shown that a flag is set for a long time,and the production time is running without boost. I lost already 4 or 5 Boost flag without working not shortened time. Now I have raised the flag of chocolate, because I want to get faster a point of Leaderboard, but didn't work.
Where can I send my video (mail) to show that the flag boost does not work?
Thanks in advance for all the help!

Rynetory2
01-16-17, 07:03 AM
I apologize because I did not answer so long,but I definitely wanted to check it works after event this flag boost. Nothing, didn't work! I recorded a short video where it is shown that a flag is set for a long time,and the production time is running without boost. I lost already 4 or 5 Boost flag without working not shortened time. Now I have raised the flag of chocolate, because I want to get faster a point of Leaderboard, but didn't work.
Where can I send my video (mail) to show that the flag boost does not work?
Thanks in advance for all the help!

No worries about late reply, it's good that you tested it out. You can attach the video by posting here (use the film reel icon, 2nd from right in the toolbar) or send it in to Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). If you're sending it to Support, please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add that to my report. Thanks for your updates.

persezabar
01-16-17, 09:07 AM
No worries about late reply, it's good that you tested it out. You can attach the video by posting here (use the film reel icon, 2nd from right in the toolbar) or send it in to Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). If you're sending it to Support, please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add that to my report. Thanks for your updates.

Now I have sent to Support, because did not want upload this format (apple avi) here. As soon as I will know about my ticket number, I will send you via private message. THANK YOU!

Rynetory2
01-16-17, 07:10 PM
Now I have sent to Support, because did not want upload this format (apple avi) here. As soon as I will know about my ticket number, I will send you via private message. THANK YOU!

Thanks I got your ticket number.

Rynetory2
01-19-17, 05:45 PM

I've a question for you. Is your device's time setting set to automatic? If it's not, can you set it to automatic before you try using a boost? Thanks.

persezabar
01-20-17, 04:13 AM
I've a question for you. Is your device's time setting set to automatic? If it's not, can you set it to automatic before you try using a boost? Thanks.

If you have in mind this sitting, (settings>>General>>Date&Time>>Set Automatically "on"") than, yes always it has been set on automatic. 10min ago I have again put boost for chocolatier but didn't working :-(.

Rynetory2
01-20-17, 10:11 PM
If you have in mind this sitting, (settings>>General>>Date&Time>>Set Automatically "on"") than, yes always it has been set on automatic. 10min ago I have again put boost for chocolatier but didn't working :-(.

Aye that was exactly it. Hmmm, sorry though it wasnt the solution. I've passed along your update to the team for more investigation. Thank you very much.

thumaunyna
01-26-17, 06:45 AM
Hi I'm playing farm story 2 version 22.6.3 on iphone63 iOS 10.2. I have three pets and one of them the dark corgi always freezes when the time ends and I'm never able to collect anything from it. The only option available is to put it in storage. And then ahgain put him on the farm and after I feed it again the same thing happens. My storm8 is is thumaunyna. Pls fix it

vinafarm2015
01-26-17, 03:59 PM
Hi TL! Please help me, my order warehouse doesn't send out delivery. I have bugs issues again. Please help me asap. Thank you.

eneke
01-26-17, 04:02 PM
Once the event started today, my deliveries no longer work. Every time I send a delivery, it resets and the delivery is not sent. This also goes for trying to discard a delivery. I have restarted the game several times and the problem was not solved. Please help.

**Nevermind, it is back working again.

tjm112
01-26-17, 04:04 PM
I have the same problem.

vinafarm2015
01-26-17, 04:13 PM
Hi TL! Everything in my farm are working perfectly except my order warehouse. It doesn't send out delivery. Please fix this problem for me ASAP. Thank you!

SparklyOctopus
01-26-17, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear that. Can you guys try forceclosing the game to see if you are able to send Delivery orders through the Warehouse?

bwroop0323
01-27-17, 07:17 AM
I can't harvest anything from my berry bushes. No timer, no berries. At least had timer last night. Have latest game version and latest iOS update. Makes it hard to participate in event.

kooky panda
01-27-17, 11:19 AM
I can't harvest anything from my berry bushes. No timer, no berries. At least had timer last night. Have latest game version and latest iOS update. Makes it hard to participate in event.
Please try force closing and restarting your game to see if this corrects the issue.

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 12:03 PM
@ ij286 and caron7 - I've removed your posts here since you have already posted about your boost issues previously. See Thread: Boost not working (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96786-Boost-not-working)

Drachenia
02-06-17, 01:07 PM
Hello Moderators and Community Manager I do not know where I can write, or report. I visited this player and smoked the earthfields. I hope this with the video works, I've never seen before.

Rynetory2
02-07-17, 09:24 AM
Hello Moderators and Community Manager I do not know where I can write, or report. I visited this player and smoked the earthfields. I hope this with the video works, I've never seen before.

Hi Drachenia, Are you reporting by request and on the behalf of this player? If so, can you provide the Storm8 ID of the player or ask him/her to post it? I'm temporary removed the URL of your video due to privacy reason. (Please let me know if you have permission of player to post his farm.) Thanks. :)

P.S. Alternatively, the player can feel free to write to Support for help.

jsburas123
02-09-17, 05:55 PM
Hi! I have 2 fish shops and for a couple days now only one will work. It's the one on the left. It will not let me make any bait! My id is: jsburas
I'm using an IPhone 5s. I'm playing the current valentines game 2.6.4 I believe is the number.

kooky panda
02-10-17, 09:59 AM
Hi! I have 2 fish shops and for a couple days now only one will work. It's the one on the left. It will not let me make any bait! My id is: jsburas
I'm using an IPhone 5s. I'm playing the current valentines game 2.6.4 I believe is the number.
What is happening when you try to make your bait? Can you provide more details?

Drachenia
02-12-17, 01:09 PM
Hi Drachenia, Are you reporting by request and on the behalf of this player? If so, can you provide the Storm8 ID of the player or ask him/her to post it? I'm temporary removed the URL of your video due to privacy reason. (Please let me know if you have permission of player to post his farm.) Thanks. :)

P.S. Alternatively, the player can feel free to write to Support for help.

Hello! Excuse Mrs. Moderatorin Rynetory for late reply. I saw this while visiting the newspaper, I unfortunately did not get the Storm8 ID from this player. I hope he has read it here and has turned to the support for help. Thanks a lot for the reply Rynetory :D

Rynetory2
02-14-17, 06:32 AM
Hello! Excuse Mrs. Moderatorin Rynetory for late reply. I saw this while visiting the newspaper, I unfortunately did not get the Storm8 ID from this player. I hope he has read it here and has turned to the support for help. Thanks a lot for the reply Rynetory :D

That's very kind of you to try to help this player. Thank you. :)

MiriellaBella
02-15-17, 03:49 PM
Hello. I mined today not looking big ago and after several times got two rings. I went to turn in a collection, but the rings didn't show up. Tried waiting. Tried rebooting the phone. Still not there.

MiriellaBella
02-15-17, 03:50 PM
Sorry for the bad spell check typos. I mined today not long ago.... missing the two rings I found. Not in the collection. Restart and reboot unsuccessful.

Rynetory2
02-15-17, 08:44 PM
Hi MiriellaBella, I'm sad to hear that you have lost your rings. A possibility of this happening may be due to sync issue, see Sync Issue section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035) You can also contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for an agent to check your game. Thanks.

persezabar
02-21-17, 06:30 AM
Hi! Last three days I haven't got videos to see for get free gift. I reinstall game and the video didn't have any more.
it is possible that, I reached level 50, and from 50 onwards you didn't have free videos for gift?
Thank you in advance for all answers, and assistance!!!

Rynetory2
02-21-17, 08:02 AM
Sorry to hear that you don't get this feature. This is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players, regardless of farm level. I know of higher farm level players with this feature, some get it and some don't. Hopefully yours returns to you soon. :)

Chazbot1985
02-22-17, 03:15 AM
Hi, I lost 11 gems this morning as the newspaper kept resetting on its own without me touching it. I tried to send a request via the form on here but it doesn't recognise my password, went to reset my password even though I knew it was correct and this website says my email isn't recognised either despite me being able to log in and out of the site using my current password and storm8 ID. Please help!!

Rynetory2
02-22-17, 05:18 AM
http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Support site uses our email address as login ID while this forum uses our Storm8 ID as login ID. Can you try logging into the Support site again with your email address and your new password? Please make sure you have enabled your internet browser cookies before accessing the Support site. Have a look in Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Contact Storm8 Support via Form (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95143-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form) if you need.

nec912
03-20-17, 07:41 PM
I have posted this on the event thread, but I seem to be one of many that was sold a deluxe trap when purchasing the lucky pot to the tune of 50 gems ������

Rynetory2
03-21-17, 06:58 AM
Do you remember if you saw the Lucky Pot or the Deluxe Trap while you were dragging it from the Market? You will see the image of the item when we drag it out of Market. I tried dragging the Lucky Pot and tested several times in my game and all showed the image of the Lucky Pot 2x2 and it was a Lucky Pot when I placed it on my farm. I feel bad for you. :( If you like someone to check what had happened to yours, perhaps you like to contact Support for an Agent to do individual investigation on your account?

Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

PikaSquirrel
03-21-17, 11:14 AM
I have posted this on the event thread, but I seem to be one of many that was sold a deluxe trap when purchasing the lucky pot to the tune of 50 gems ������

Did you tap "Buy" from the Goal that directed you to the Market to buy the Lucky Pot? Or did you access the Market to buy the Lucky Pot by tapping on the Market icon at the bottom right? As Rynetory2 mentioned, please fill out the form HERE (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and submit a ticket to support with topic 'Issues/Bugs'.

nec912
03-21-17, 01:13 PM
I did it from the 'goal'

Rynetory2
03-23-17, 01:27 AM
I've passed in your feedback to PikiSquirrel. Thanks for your update.

Carbuck
04-28-17, 06:42 PM
Hello All

This is related to iOS devices

I was having such a terrible time getting into S8 games, particularly FS2. I've posted in this thread about game play issues I had. I was a bit rustrated at the suggestions given by the moderators. I too thought that they were pushing the problems back on us instead of dealing with them. But now I have a better understanding of the perspective they have about bug issues. I had an iPad2 which Apple discontinued supporting via new i0S updates. The functionality of this device became such that it would turn off and at times would start up as a new iPad instead of recognizing the apps I had. I had problems reloading S8 games on this device to correct bug issues. Now I have an iPad Pro with the latest iOS and I no longer have the gameplay bug issues that I had frequently with the old iPad. Granted from time to time I have intermittent issues and I know that for the most part it's other issues such as internet connectivity as I am back and forth between a foreign country and home in the USA. I have no gameplay problems at home but when using a VPN that can go off and on without warning it will interfere with gameplay. I take that into consideration and focus on resolving the VPN issues.

I say all of this to say, try not to get too frustrated with the moderators' advice about bug issues. Granted sometimes there will be a few that S8 will have to solve differently from their end. Most of the other issues will be impacted by your devices. As Apple brings out new devices they gradually stop supporting older devices. So be mindful of that and send a {{hug }} to the moderators for they are giving you the best advice possible to solve your problems. They want you to have an enjoyable experience with the games.

C

Rynetory2
04-29-17, 05:58 AM
Hi Carbuck,

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this and I do appreciate your feedback. It is so wonderful to hear that your game issues are resolved with your new iPad. :) Secondly, thank you for your understanding that the advise given wasn't meant to be push backs. I am sorry for frustrating you, I could assure you it wasn't my intention. But as you have mentioned that sometimes the issues lie with our devices and unfortunately under those circumstances, I am afraid I gave those advise. To be honest, I struggled and am still struggling to give such advise because I know players find them difficult to accept. Sorry about that. :( All in all, I am so glad to hear that your games are fine now and thank you for your hug. Cheers. :)

Rynetory2
06-07-17, 06:35 PM
Can you tell me what specific issues are you having?

Chazbot1985
07-11-17, 11:50 PM
The maple bread has disappeared from my bakery. I'm not sure when as I've only noticed when asked for some for a delivery. I am on iOS on an iPad Air and my app is up to date.

Rynetory2
07-12-17, 05:32 AM
The maple bread has disappeared from my bakery. I'm not sure when as I've only noticed when asked for some for a delivery. I am on iOS on an iPad Air and my app is up to date.

This is a game bug affecting us all. See this bug thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99701-Slice-of-Cake-where-Maple-Bread-should-be-in-Bakery

qwan322
08-11-17, 06:09 PM
please someone Help me i cant cook in my bakery and i dont see my hot air ballon..and i cant see my bee hive..and i do see the truck help me please and storm 8 sent me a email and said the cant help me

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Are you playing on Android device? If so, I'm afraid you won't be able to see these features currently unavailable for Android folks. :(

LULUknopa
09-05-17, 10:34 AM
Hi :)

My chickens are not producing any feathers. Not at all. I am trying two days already. Please HELP!!

ipad mini vers. 9.3.5 (13G36)
game vers 2.6.6
deleted and reinstalled

still not working with getting feathers any how....

13dracon
09-09-17, 07:55 AM
Hi!

Please forgive me if these issues have been addressed already, but this thread is super long!

iOS 10.3.3 on iPad Air 2
Game version 2.6.6
Closed app and reopened

The delivery truck zoom-out keeps happening, several times before the start of the truck time, and after it's gone. Like right now, my next truck is due in 3h20, but the last truck keeps showing up to drive away, zooming me out from my farm in the process. I've tried letting the animation play out fully, but it seems to have no effect. It's not game-breaking, but it can get obnoxious.

Also, when filling Merriweather orders, sometimes the counter fails to register completion. My last one just did this - I had 975/868 filled, but it didn't unlock and give me a ticket. When I closed and restarted the app, I was suddenly at 700 and some (I forget exactly how much, but it was in the 700s for sure) out of 868. Lost the credit for around 100 points of trade. Considering this glitch, I'm not sure I want to keep playing Merriweather quests...

Thanks! :)

Rynetory2
09-14-17, 06:18 AM
Hi 13dracon,

Have you tried reinstalling your game? It may help to clear the issues you are having. You may also want to check your connection to make sure your game progress is synced. Hope this helps.

SKT86
09-14-17, 06:57 AM
The delivery truck zoom-out keeps happening, several times before the start of the truck time, and after it's gone. Like right now, my next truck is due in 3h20, but the last truck keeps showing up to drive away, zooming me out from my farm in the process. I've tried letting the animation play out fully, but it seems to have no effect. It's not game-breaking, but it can get obnoxious.

I got the same issue, not resolved by reinstalling the game.
It's definitely not a connection problem:

iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 7 +
Game version 2.6.6
Connection: 200Mbs DL, 20Mbps UL

Rynetory2
09-14-17, 08:28 AM
I got the same issue, not resolved by reinstalling the game.
It's definitely not a connection problem:

iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 7 +
Game version 2.6.6
Connection: 200Mbs DL, 20Mbps UL

Are you using wifi or cellular network? Are you able to try a different network? Maybe you can try the suggestions here if you have not.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035

SKT86
09-14-17, 09:19 AM
Are you using wifi or cellular network? Are you able to try a different network? Maybe you can try the suggestions here if you have not.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035

I'm on a 5Ghz connection and I work as a senior complaints employee at a internet provider so I'm quite sure
the connection will be fine ;-) I think it's a bug in the game cause it occurs random.
It's not a big deal cause it automatically disappears a few seconds after, but this "hick-up" should be removed easily?

Rynetory2
09-14-17, 11:33 PM
Thanks for confirming and I'm glad to hear that your connection is not an issue. :) Let me flag this over and see if anything could be done.

Rynetory2
09-15-17, 09:03 PM
@13dracon and SKT86

Are you able to take a video of what you're seeing for the team to investigate? It will be most helpful if you can. Thanks.

SKT86
09-18-17, 03:48 AM
I'll see what I can do, thanks :)

Rynetory2
09-18-17, 07:47 AM
Can you also let me know how often it occurs? Is it always happening or randomly? Thanks.

SKT86
09-18-17, 08:51 AM

Got some shots (to record on video I need my wife's phone which will be a problem :P

I just opened the game and the view changes automaticly from far, to narrow, back to far. (I didnt change the view)
The screen "stutters" a little for like, 5 seconds or so [focused on the farmers market]
It auto corrects itself but it looks like a bug

Rynetory2
09-18-17, 10:03 PM
I've passed in your feedback and screenshots. Thanks.

SKT86
09-19-17, 03:46 AM
you're welcome. One more, last night while catching fish
I heard the horn of the truck, I saw it driving away
while waiting for my fish to catch. At that point I couldn't
see what was happening and I wasn't able to zoom in
as you can see on the shot below;

Rynetory2
09-19-17, 07:21 AM
Wow your farm is busy with the fishing and horning. Sorry that the truck interrupts with your other farm activities. Thanks for your update, this is very helpful. Hopefully the team is able to see and identify the issue.

tromalyt
10-04-17, 11:17 AM
Why the orange ghost costs 788 gems? Is this a mistake? Does it give better prizes than the regular white ghost that is on sale for 200 gems?

Rynetory2
10-11-17, 09:34 PM
Why the orange ghost costs 788 gems? Is this a mistake? Does it give better prizes than the regular white ghost that is on sale for 200 gems?

I'm checking on this.

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 06:54 PM

Storm8 has confirmed that this is intended and they have shared your feedback with the development team. Thank you!

raukos
10-27-17, 08:44 AM
My farm story 2 game won't open. Every time I try it says: unfortunately farm story 2 has stopped.

I already recovered my account progress from bakery story, but can't play farm story 2. I used to play it on my old phone but recently upgraded to a new phone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Rynetory2
10-28-17, 11:14 PM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an Agent to assist you with recovering your farm.

raukos
10-29-17, 07:47 AM
It's not the farm I'm trying to recover lol. I'm trying to get the application to work on my phone, but ill contact them to find out if there are any solutions.

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 12:15 AM
Your game should work on your new device unless something went wrong with your transfer process or your new device is incompatible (which is very rare). The Agent will assist you further.

Ho2017
11-01-17, 11:12 AM
Suddenly my game is not working just from today. When I click the icon it goes to white stome8 screen and then it says farm story has stopped. My device is galaxy s8 plus

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 07:58 PM
Suddenly my game is not working just from today. When I click the icon it goes to white stome8 screen and then it says farm story has stopped. My device is galaxy s8 plus

Can you restart your device and start Farm 2 app without starting other apps? Hope this works.

Ho2017
11-01-17, 08:25 PM
Can you restart your device and start Farm 2 app without starting other apps? Hope this works.

Tried many times but no change. Also reinstalling game did not work. I installed older version of game and it didn't help.

Meowmeowbeans
11-01-17, 08:51 PM
Tried many times but no change. Also reinstalling game did not work. I installed older version of game and it didn't help.

Do you know if this problem started occurring after you did an update of your device's operating system? :( I'm really sorry to hear about the issue!

waywardwood
11-03-17, 05:04 PM
Hi!

RE: current quests (Pet Beaver + Birdhouse Makeover), I have not received ANY upgrade parts from orders yet.

Thanks, Wayward Wood

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-17, 07:32 PM
Hi!

RE: current quests (Pet Beaver + Birdhouse Makeover), I have not received ANY upgrade parts from orders yet.

Thanks, Wayward Wood

Hi there!

You will only get Kernels and Tree Branches from the Warehouse. For the other upgrade pieces, you'll need to check your Trees, your Pigs, and the Aspen Groves that are in the market (which take Kernels). Are you not getting any Kernels? Let us know and we'll investigate.

Heymichx
11-03-17, 09:05 PM
Hello,

For Info only couple of blips. I have current IPad and put off last update until yesterday.

About an hour ago I completed a plane order (the multiple item one, not warehouse). Since then the game pauses and the plane has taken of another 6-7 Times. I haven?t lost anything from it and time is still counting down with same new order items on show (order preview). I will put up with it for now an contact agent if doesn?t stop tomorrow.

Pauses between game when hearts are left me is about 5 seconds, wasn?t that noticeable before

Current goal - After not getting any corn I viewed discussion page - was very helpful thank you. I forced shut down with no joy but got drops after I clicked the goal which sent me to warehouse. it then all seemed to work.

Thanks to team and members, I don?t sign in often but I read and appreciate posts. This is the first time I?ve had a problem to report in and after approx 65 levels I don?t think that?s too bad.

Heymichx

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 09:08 PM
Can you restart your device and game and try again?

waywardwood
11-03-17, 09:22 PM
Hi there!

You will only get Kernels and Tree Branches from the Warehouse. For the other upgrade pieces, you'll need to check your Trees, your Pigs, and the Aspen Groves that are in the market (which take Kernels). Are you not getting any Kernels? Let us know and we'll investigate.

I have filled 25+ orders from the warehouse and gotten zero kernels or tree branches. I am getting stuff from trees, pigs etc. Please help!

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 06:00 AM
I have filled 25+ orders from the warehouse and gotten zero kernels or tree branches. I am getting stuff from trees, pigs etc. Please help!

Can you try sending more orders? I sent a lot of deliveries to get kernels. You can get tree branches by planting Aspen trees. Hope this helps.

raukos
11-04-17, 04:25 PM
Okay I've tried your other farm story 2 games and have also submitted a ticket to support. They told me that my issue has been resolved in the forums, which I have searched and haven't found anything to help me. Here's what I sent them:
I've recovered my account using the bakery story method. I did this so I can play farm story 2 again. I got a new device:
LG G6- VS988
Android version 7.0

After I download and installed farm story 2 from the playstore I try to open the game and it says "unfortunately farm story 2 has stopped", every time I try to open the game.

I've tried restarting my device, moving to sd card and restarting device, moving back to internal storage and restarting device. Yet neither have worked.

If you could provide a solution it'd be much appreciated.

So if anyone has a solution that would be awesome, if not than I guess I won't be able to play this game anymore.

Rynetory2
11-05-17, 12:23 AM
Sorry that you can’t get into your game. I’ve reported your case in.

Ceruleanina
11-05-17, 10:42 AM
The app goes to load and then force closes. Is this happening to anyone else on an iPhone X? I'm running iOS 11.1 on mine, and the latest version of Farm Story 2.

bemine39
11-06-17, 03:50 AM
I am playing Farm Story version 2.2.6.6 and have started the Damming Evidence story however my game is still set up for the previous husky game in both the to do list and the Studio where I can make the husky but not in anywhere I can get parts to fulfil either task.
The new game doesn't seem to be working properly as I have sent many deliveries all day yesterday and this morning and have had virtually no deliveries and if I have they are not showing on my counter To mend the bird table.
The pigs have not given any mud but I have collected many leaves which are clogging up my barn as I have nothing to put with them to either upgrade my beaver dam or mend the bird table.

If so unfair on the people who enjoy playing Farm Story.
Please advise.
Far

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 06:12 AM
The app goes to load and then force closes. Is this happening to anyone else on an iPhone X? I'm running iOS 11.1 on mine, and the latest version of Farm Story 2.

It seems like your device is low in resources since you were unable to start Farm 2, RS2 and FFS. Please restart your device and try again without loading other apps. I suggest that you clear your cache and make sure you have plenty of space and resources.

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 06:23 AM
I am playing Farm Story version 2.2.6.6 and have started the Damming Evidence story however my game is still set up for the previous husky game in both the to do list and the Studio where I can make the husky but not in anywhere I can get parts to fulfil either task.
The new game doesn't seem to be working properly as I have sent many deliveries all day yesterday and this morning and have had virtually no deliveries and if I have they are not showing on my counter To mend the bird table.
The pigs have not given any mud but I have collected many leaves which are clogging up my barn as I have nothing to put with them to either upgrade my beaver dam or mend the bird table.

If so unfair on the people who enjoy playing Farm Story.
Please advise.
Far

The Husky craft option is for those who have participated in the previous event. You will not be to craft it if you have not completed the event. Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101346-Wight-Husky-Event-2017-Oct-17)

What issues are you having with your deliveries? Can you post screenshot of your issues? The mud buckets are random drops; collect more from your pigs. You can discard your tree branches via your shop to make space.

bemine39
11-07-17, 01:57 AM
The Husky craft option is for those who have participated in the previous event. You will not be to craft it if you have not completed the event. Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101346-Wight-Husky-Event-2017-Oct-17)

What issues are you having with your deliveries? Can you post screenshot of your issues? The mud buckets are random drops; collect more from your pigs. You can discard your tree branches via your shop to make space.

I know I cannot make the husky but the task to do so is still in my " to do" list and it's still counting down the days whereas it is not in my friend's game and the huskies are still available in my studio list and they are not in hers.
After an event usually all things like that are removed.
I also keep getting gifts from Stormie which were relevant to games ages ago such as the feathered bait and if I don't buy them I am not offered anything else, they just keep coming up.
This is why I am wondering if my game is properly converted to the new one. I did deliveries all day yesterday and got 1 bowl of kernels at this rate I won't progress very far. I haven't been able to upgrade the beaver dam once yet.
I have taken two screenshots which I was going to include but they won't upload - is there a way of doing this please?

Rynetory2
11-07-17, 09:45 AM
I know I cannot make the husky but the task to do so is still in my " to do" list and it's still counting down the days whereas it is not in my friend's game and the huskies are still available in my studio list and they are not in hers.
After an event usually all things like that are removed.
I also keep getting gifts from Stormie which were relevant to games ages ago such as the feathered bait and if I don't buy them I am not offered anything else, they just keep coming up.
This is why I am wondering if my game is properly converted to the new one. I did deliveries all day yesterday and got 1 bowl of kernels at this rate I won't progress very far. I haven't been able to upgrade the beaver dam once yet.
I have taken two screenshots which I was going to include but they won't upload - is there a way of doing this please?

The return of the Husky goal is intended for players to finish crafting their huskies. Just ignore them in your goal list, they will expire when the timer runs out.

The team is working into removing those items in Stormie’s shop. See this thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100040-Stormie-selling-expired-Event-items

The kernels are random drops. Keep sending your deliveries to get more. I have sent hundreds of them. Here is the link to event thread.
Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101644-Beaver-Quest-2017-Nov-3)

As for photo, see How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum).

lushcakesandcoffee
11-09-17, 05:12 AM
Farm Story 2 , Not happy had 340 diamonds last night and woke up to 210!!! What is the point in collecting them? Had the odd few go missing here and there but 130 is a joke.

Rynetory2
11-09-17, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Oh dear, sorry to hear this happened to you. :( I'll check if someone can help to check your account. I'll revert to you via private message when I get more information.

Rynetory2
11-10-17, 01:07 AM
Farm Story 2 , Not happy had 340 diamonds last night and woke up to 210!!! What is the point in collecting them? Had the odd few go missing here and there but 130 is a joke.

Sent you a private message on your issue.

Rynetory2
11-14-17, 12:57 AM
Kinky_Candy, PookieBear50

I started a bug thread with your posts regarding the Beaver dam issues.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101835-Beaver-Dam-storage-issue

seesters
12-02-17, 05:35 AM
GEMS GONE- I know I had at least 200+ gems last night. This morning I have 14...??? What happened? IOS version 11.1.2 FarmStory2. 2.6.6. Dec 2, 2017

NOW...Dec 4....No response.
Dec 5......

Rynetory2
12-10-17, 06:34 AM
Replied and explained in pm few days ago. Just sent you an update.

sb12950
12-11-17, 10:37 AM
I'm using an iOS device and I've been stuck on the new challenge Spun Sugar Glider chapter 3 for a couple of days. I have all the check marks for it and it won't move on to next chapter. The other challenges are working fine. 40687

Meowmeowbeans
12-11-17, 04:05 PM
I'm using an iOS device and I've been stuck on the new challenge Spun Sugar Glider chapter 3 for a couple of days. I have all the check marks for it and it won't move on to next chapter. The other challenges are working fine. 40687

You'll need to scroll down to see the fourth task for this challenge. Sorry about that! :)

Rynetory2
12-11-17, 10:36 PM

FYI, see the goals listed Post 1 to 3 in the Event thread to help you plan ahead. Good luck. :)
Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102235-Blueberry-Bush-Sugar-Spinner-amp-Limited-Time-Quest-2017-Dec-8)

CierzoKitchen
12-14-17, 05:46 AM
Hi, I couldn't find a bug report thread so I'll do it here,
There's a problem with the mine; as soon as I pick a tool the game crashes and when the game opens back up I've lost the tool

Rynetory2
12-14-17, 06:53 AM
Hi, I couldn't find a bug report thread so I'll do it here,
There's a problem with the mine; as soon as I pick a tool the game crashes and when the game opens back up I've lost the tool

Looks like your device is low on memory and/or space and the app crashed. Try the suggestions in Device Performances in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1280824&viewfull=1#post1280824)

Rynetory2
12-23-17, 09:50 PM
Closing this thread since it has gone to 100 pages.

Please continue reporting in Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102529-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues)