PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

kooky panda
09-03-14, 08:46 AM
New version update for IOS. 1.7.8
You can now store your animals!

ciarjen
09-05-14, 08:30 AM
New version update for IOS. 1.7.8
You can now store your animals!

Thank you TL :)

Salanytr
09-08-14, 06:39 AM
Hi, I installed farm story 2 but the screen won't stop flashing. It like stuck between the farm story 2 opening scene and the game itself. I can't even see the game at all because it keeps flashing back and forth between scenes. I wish I could take a picture but it is not possible. I have a Samsung Galaxy player 5.0. Can anyone help me?

I have the same problem :-(. Did you solve it somehow?

kooky panda
09-08-14, 07:41 AM
I have a galaxytab 3. I had Farm Story 2 installed on my device. 2 days ago it disappeared and now the playstore says it's not compatible with my device. HELP! I enjoy playing the game!

Hi, I installed farm story 2 but the screen won't stop flashing. It like stuck between the farm story 2 opening scene and the game itself. I can't even see the game at all because it keeps flashing back and forth between scenes. I wish I could take a picture but it is not possible. I have a Samsung Galaxy player 5.0. Can anyone help me?

I have the same problem :-(. Did you solve it somehow?

There are some android devices that the game is not compatible with.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and give then your device and the problems that you having with the game.

Thanks!

ameliebu
09-14-14, 12:59 PM
have not received any parts or certificates or anything with my deliveries for 2 days........

NikosCafe429
09-14-14, 05:50 PM
I haven't had any drops, permits/maps,etc, with deliveries for the past 3 days. I've sent 10- 20 deliveries each day. I'm playing on an android. Ready to quit since i can't expand or clear shrubs. Very frustrated!

kooky panda
09-14-14, 06:46 PM
have not received any parts or certificates or anything with my deliveries for 2 days........

I haven't had any drops, permits/maps,etc, with deliveries for the past 3 days. I've sent 10- 20 deliveries each day. I'm playing on an android. Ready to quit since i can't expand or clear shrubs. Very frustrated!
This has been reported.
Current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73056-Parts-from-deliveries&p=966136&viewfull=1#post966136)

kooky panda
09-16-14, 08:45 AM
New IOS Version Update- 1.7.9

knochenlese1958
09-16-14, 01:20 PM
New IOS Version Update- 1.7.9

After this update - the game is constantly crashing.
Two actions on the farm, screen goes black and I had to start again.
I lost twice rewards for fullfilling a collection, axes and so on. Not amused.

RACERGIRL08
09-20-14, 06:39 AM
I have not received any parts for a week now. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling fs2 many times and still nothing but an occasional pic ax. Help, I need paint and land deeds to keep playing!

ciarjen
09-20-14, 07:46 AM
Since the last update a couple of days ago there has been a bug with the newspaper. When it refreshes at the 5 minute mark, it all changes and just as you are about to buy something, it changes again and you lose what you were going to buy.

This does not happen at every refresh, just sometimes.

spajdr
09-20-14, 08:43 PM
Never reported this, but it's been going like this for few months already.
I'm checking alot of other farms, to see what else they offer to sell, and randomly i get
blue ground, while building are always shown, then i can do only something, so best is
**** the game and start again, then it's fine.
Also alot of patches mentions performance improvements, well that's one big bull****
I never seen any speed improvement, not on GF Ipad 4 (IOS 7) or my Ipad Mini Retina (IOS 8).
What is even weirder, i don't see any speed improvements compared to Ipad 4 on my Ipad Mini Retina.
This game is one big failure and i'm only playing it, because i love to helping stuff that my GF need do in game.

WinnyWoos
09-22-14, 01:34 PM
Never reported this, but it's been going like this for few months already.
I'm checking alot of other farms, to see what else they offer to sell, and randomly i get
blue ground, while building are always shown, then i can do only something, so best is
**** the game and start again, then it's fine.
Also alot of patches mentions performance improvements, well that's one big bull****
I never seen any speed improvement, not on GF Ipad 4 (IOS 7) or my Ipad Mini Retina (IOS 8).
What is even weirder, i don't see any speed improvements compared to Ipad 4 on my Ipad Mini Retina.
This game is one big failure and i'm only playing it, because i love to helping stuff that my GF need do in game.

I also get the blue screen as well. Mostly while doing my visits. This has been a problem for quite some time now. Probably won't be fixed anytime soon, if ever.

michelle1900
09-29-14, 12:17 PM
I am playing version 21.7.3.9g on the Samsung 10.1 note for 2014, storm id is michelle1900 . I am having several problems
1. I keep loosing my money on the game, I will exit the game with 50,000 and when I return it is 49,000
2. I keep loosing crops, I will plant crops and when I come back it's just blank plots.
3. I will purchase something from the newspaper, it will deduct the funds but the items won't show up in my barn or silo
4. Unlike some people who have said the game keeps closing on them, I have problems exiting from the game. About 40% of the time it won't let me exit

thanks,
Michelle

Bauxjangles
09-30-14, 09:51 AM
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I didn't know where else to ask this, and to be honest I feel kinda stupid for asking. I have repaired the pond and dehydrator so I can grow new crops and i have grown and dehydrated both rice and seaweed. When I go to the bakery to make the rice cookies, it says that I have the rice but not the seaweed (which isn't true). Is there something else I have to do with the seaweed before I can make those or is this a problem with the game? Thanks in advance for the help. The S8/TL community is the best.

Bauxjangles
09-30-14, 09:54 AM
michelle1900:

Have your tried deleting the app and downloading it again? That's a HUGE problem that you have. If you haven't already, I would email the TL support team. They are quick to resolve issues but I suggest getting it to them before the weekend.

kooky panda
09-30-14, 10:16 AM
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I didn't know where else to ask this, and to be honest I feel kinda stupid for asking. I have repaired the pond and dehydrator so I can grow new crops and i have grown and dehydrated both rice and seaweed. When I go to the bakery to make the rice cookies, it says that I have the rice but not the seaweed (which isn't true). Is there something else I have to do with the seaweed before I can make those or is this a problem with the game? Thanks in advance for the help. The S8/TL community is the best.

For the Rice cracker in the bakery you need 2 grained rice and 2 nori.
You make the nori in the Deep fryer- it takes 2 seaweed leaves

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67170-Water-Garden-amp-Expansion-Update-is-available&p=879589&viewfull=1#post879589

kooky panda
09-30-14, 10:25 AM
I am playing version 21.7.3.9g on the Samsung 10.1 note for 2014, storm id is michelle1900 . I am having several problems
1. I keep loosing my money on the game, I will exit the game with 50,000 and when I return it is 49,000
2. I keep loosing crops, I will plant crops and when I come back it's just blank plots.
3. I will purchase something from the newspaper, it will deduct the funds but the items won't show up in my barn or silo
4. Unlike some people who have said the game keeps closing on them, I have problems exiting from the game. About 40% of the time it won't let me exit

thanks,
Michelle

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you are still having these issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent
can check your game.

queenkat3
10-01-14, 07:34 AM
Im queenkat3 I finally purchased a cat w habitat and pretty psyched about it. Only I can not seem to ever feed it which defeats the purpose of having it and I regret spending so much money on the two items. I'm on an iPad 2 running 7.0.4 and updated to the latest east version of the game 1.7.9

What am I supposed to do? I old love if it worked but otherwise want the money back

driver1711
10-01-14, 07:41 AM
Im queenkat3 I finally purchased a cat w habitat and pretty psyched about it. Only I can not seem to ever feed it which defeats the purpose of having it and I regret spending so much money on the two items. I'm on an iPad 2 running 7.0.4 and updated to the latest east version of the game 1.7.9

What am I supposed to do? I old love if it worked but otherwise want the money backHave you collected from the cat? Swipe over it with the bucket. Then, you should be able to feed it.

queenkat3
10-01-14, 07:45 AM
Have you collected from the cat? Swipe over it with the bucket. Then, you should be able to feed it.

Thanks so much for your help! I guess I spaced on that one. Wow

gigi03833
10-02-14, 06:03 PM
This happens to me sometimes. I shut down and. Later I can log on. Crazy!

menps1
10-20-14, 05:23 PM
Is it just me or game is down right now?

kooky panda
10-21-14, 10:07 AM
The games were down for maintenance last night. You should be up and running now.

tf82cl
10-23-14, 01:48 AM
I have an android phone the game version is original and my game always make me redo my last action. If I make feed for animals and log off. When I come back there is no record of me making feed but my crop is gone. If I buy from the market and log out. My money is gone but there is nothing in my storage. If I go in the coal mine and use gems to accurately find rocks use them for the train and log out. When I log back in my gems are gone the coals are not in storage and my train is there now I have to try to get the coals again, but my gems or shovels have not come back. Today was the last straw. I only needed 3 black rocks dor my train. I won a pick axe from the mole man collection. I used it in the coal mine. I used the compass for 2 gems 3 times. I found all 3 black rocks. I sent my train on its way. I collected my winnings with 4hours to spare. I logged out. I logged right back in to cook chocolate oranges and the train was there. My mission was still waiting for 3 black rocks. My pick axe and gems were gone!!!!!

trilliyn42
10-25-14, 05:18 PM
I have an android 4.1.2 and I am having a problem with the game crashing when I mine. This is frustrating because I lose the pick or axe im using (which are hard to come by) and I get nothing - gems, coins, ore.

hgdgij
10-25-14, 11:43 PM
I'm having the same issue as trilliyn42… I've lost 4 or 5 axes now, and those things are hard to come by!

ariellemc
10-26-14, 12:23 PM
Game crashing repeatedly
Whenever I mine, the game crashes.
Whenever I fish, the the fish gets away 90%+ of the time (not fun or funny)
After a crash, I will lose inventory items.

I have restarted my device, pulled the battery, cleared cache, uninstalled and re-installed Farm Story 2 - none of these steps have cleared the issue.

Farm Story 2 1.7.3.9g
Playing on Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.2

mamaroann
10-27-14, 07:57 AM
There is glitch in the mine on farm story 2. It is freezing up & you lose jewels, ore & implement used. I lost 28 jewels this way because it happens at the end of session. It has happened four times since Saturday (every time I have tried to mine). I am also having problem fishing & losing product.

Playing on Samsung Galaxy Tablet

kooky panda
10-27-14, 08:15 AM
The game crashing while mining has been reported.

See current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74467-mine-crashing&p=989257&viewfull=1#post989257)
Come over and post the device you play on .
Thanks!

ciarjen
11-08-14, 03:16 AM
Since the last update a couple of days ago there has been a bug with the newspaper. When it refreshes at the 5 minute mark, it all changes and just as you are about to buy something, it changes again and you lose what you were going to buy.

This does not happen at every refresh, just sometimes.

This is still happening and I have bought the wrong items as the game just refreshes as I am about to purchase from the newspaper. Any news on when it will be fixed please?

IttyBittyInc
11-14-14, 04:32 PM
Is anyone else having difficulty getting tools for their mine. Over the last few days mining tools have been few and far between. I just made a delivery and happily received both a pick and a shovel. I saw them fly up with my coins yetwhen I went to the mine, they were not there. Then I double checked my barn and they were not there either. Is anyone else having difficulty or is this just a hiccup in my system? Thabks for any insight you can provide. ;)

I have no idea what happened but the pick and shovel just showed up inmy barn a few minutes ago (a couple of hours after they disappeared). If any of the staff had anything to do with finding them for me, thank you!

sunstorm07
11-14-14, 05:39 PM
Is anyone having problems with constant refreshing issues? When I load the game and complete a few actions, the app refreshes and none of my previous progress was saved. I just transfered my game from Iphone 5 to LG G3. Any ideas?

WinnyWoos
11-18-14, 11:31 AM
Is anyone having problems with constant refreshing issues? When I load the game and complete a few actions, the app refreshes and none of my previous progress was saved. I just transfered my game from Iphone 5 to LG G3. Any ideas?

YES!!! I am having the same issue and just talk to a neighbor that is also having this problem. I just posted in the "Bugs and Issues" and hope to hear something soon because I cannot even play due to this problem. They will say it's a sync issue I'm sure but I've tried all the things they repeatedly tell you to do and none of that has helped so it makes me think this is something on their end and not ours:mad:

amanipeach
11-23-14, 06:23 PM
Hi I just wanted to make a comment about piper's treehouse. When you are given an extra dart, as a gift in the collections for example, it disappears when you go to the treehouse to use it. In addition to that experience, I have purchased extra darts by using Gems and discovered that they disappear as well. I'm on an iPad using iOS. Thank you in advance for your answer.

mymummy789
12-03-14, 09:40 AM
My neighbour shop list is not refreshing properly. It usually goes in order from the most items for sale to the least but the last couple of days I have clicked to view a (for example) 10 item shop but there are only 2 items. The list will then change to show the 2 items but the shop stays in the same place on the list. If I exit the shop then go back that same shop will be back to saying 10 items but it still has the same 2 for sale. I hope this makes sense!! (And it isn't just one neighbours shop, it is happening to several)

minidemon88
12-03-14, 11:13 AM
My neighbour shop list is not refreshing properly. It usually goes in order from the most items for sale to the least but the last couple of days I have clicked to view a (for example) 10 item shop but there are only 2 items. The list will then change to show the 2 items but the shop stays in the same place on the list. If I exit the shop then go back that same shop will be back to saying 10 items but it still has the same 2 for sale. I hope this makes sense!! (And it isn't just one neighbours shop, it is happening to several)

Yes, I got this issue too! Was wondering why it show 10 items or more, but when you click on their shop there's usually 1-2 or nothing available in their shop. =.="

ciarjen
12-03-14, 01:35 PM
Same problem here. I had a neighbour yesterday showing 10, 11, 12 items all day but when I went into the shop it was always empty.

bss18974
12-03-14, 11:36 PM
Same problem here. I had a neighbour yesterday showing 10, 11, 12 items all day but when I went into the shop it was always empty.

I have a few neighbors that show up as 12 items for sale and I go in and everything is blank. I'm afraid to cick on a blank spot because there may be items there but invisible and I'd buy a pig in a poke!

And every time I go in the same neighbors are always blank

mymummy789
12-04-14, 02:23 AM
I have a few neighbors that show up as 12 items for sale and I go in and everything is blank. I'm afraid to cick on a blank spot because there may be items there but invisible and I'd buy a pig in a poke!

I think it is the same few neighbours of mine that aren't working properly too. If I remember I will try and make a note!!

minidemon88
12-04-14, 02:46 AM

I don't think it's invisible. Because I tried tapping on some of the empty spots, hoping it will refresh itself. But nada. Nothing happen! Just so weird. =/

mymummy789
12-05-14, 02:26 AM
I seem to have even more neighbours this morning that are not showing the correct items, yet are stuck in the high end of my list. At this rate I will end up with no items showing to buy!!! Should I have started a new thread for this so it gets noticed?

kooky panda
12-05-14, 12:02 PM
Have you tried restarting your device?

It may be a delay in the number changing after others buy some of the items.

Does it eventually match up?

What specific device do you play on?

ciarjen
12-05-14, 01:20 PM

I restart my device regularly and it's still a problem.

mymummy789
12-08-14, 08:03 AM

I have even deleted and reinstalled the game and am still getting problems. I am on an ipad mini, ios 8.1.1 and most up to date FS2 version.
The shops only seem to match up properly when they have been restocked. But they then stick at a different place.

I have played in the morning, closed the app, come back in the afternoon and the same shops will be showing the same number of items but with nothing for sale when you look. If that is a normal delay, they need to rethink their definition of "normal"!!!!!

WinnyWoos
12-08-14, 10:49 AM
If that is a normal delay, they need to rethink their definition of "normal"!!!!!

LOL right!!! Don't ya love that it's always assumed that it's gotta be something we're doing or not doing...smh:rolleyes:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's noticed this. It's gotten worse it seems over the weekend. And yes, I FC game, close other apps...yadda yadda. As crazy as it may be, this seems to be a problem on the actual game and not all of our devices. SHOCKING I know. Haha
(Playing on iPad 2 with newest version of game and current on my apple updates)

Also, last night I had a neighbor send me a screenshot they took of the newspaper where a farm had 80 Flax for $1600?!?!? So instead of the max quantity being x10 it showed x80....very strange!!

kooky panda
12-08-14, 11:47 AM
I will go ahead and report this over.

FrozenTurtle
12-08-14, 02:16 PM
Yes, I got this issue too! Was wondering why it show 10 items or more, but when you click on their shop there's usually 1-2 or nothing available in their shop. =.="

I think it is the same few neighbours of mine that aren't working properly too. If I remember I will try and make a note!!

Does this happen all the time? Or does it only happen if you have been playing for awhile? Does it seem like the numbers don't update if an item gets sold?

WinnyWoos
12-08-14, 05:41 PM
It's not like it all the sudden happens. Ive got more than 2 right now that have been in the same spot on my line up saying that (for instance) they have 8 items and when you click on them it's empty stalls. Go to the farm and even the stand shows empty. It's been that way since Friday night I believe. And I've been on and off several times throughout the weekend and they were still showing up with 8 items, yet nothing was there all weekend long. Another case several neighbors shops are showing up that say they have 10 items but only have 2. I would assume it's players that aren't currently on or that aren't constantly loading their shop cause others that are on are at the same time I am, will show up in different places on the list as they load more or items sell (if that makes any sense)

FrozenTurtle
12-09-14, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the additional info! Do you guys have any screenshots of the issue that I can share with the engineering team? You can send a PM directly to me if you have any privacy concerns.

WinnyWoos
12-09-14, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the additional info! Do you guys have any screenshots of the issue that I can share with the engineering team? You can send a PM directly to me if you have any privacy concerns.

I do not currently have any atm but I'll take a couple. I do however have the ss of the flax x80 in the newspaper. Not sure if you want that tho.

I was hoping the update would fix this but it didn't:confused: Curious to know what it did fix sense it wasn't this or the lv 35 requirement for honey instead of lv 30. Do you happen to know what it fixed by chance?

I'll take some ss and send to you to pass along to them. Thanks for the response!

minidemon88
12-10-14, 04:15 AM
Does this happen all the time? Or does it only happen if you have been playing for awhile? Does it seem like the numbers don't update if an item gets sold?

I can said this issue is still happening right now. But I'll try to take a ss when I come across again. Caused it's hard to identify which shops are the bugged one, unless you scroll through them one by one and tap on it. Like a random bugs running around.

FrozenTurtle
12-10-14, 12:48 PM
I can said this issue is still happening right now. But I'll try to take a ss when I come across again. Caused it's hard to identify which shops are the bugged one, unless you scroll through them one by one and tap on it. Like a random bugs running around.

Thanks for updating me! I'll let the team the fix doesn't work. Sorry about that!

FrozenTurtle
12-11-14, 01:51 PM
I do not currently have any atm but I'll take a couple. I do however have the ss of the flax x80 in the newspaper. Not sure if you want that tho.

I was hoping the update would fix this but it didn't:confused: Curious to know what it did fix sense it wasn't this or the lv 35 requirement for honey instead of lv 30. Do you happen to know what it fixed by chance?

I'll take some ss and send to you to pass along to them. Thanks for the response!

Thanks!

If anyone else has any issues with their neighbor's shop updating, please email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number. Please try to include screenshots of the issue.

KMitch64
12-15-14, 03:24 AM
1. IPOD Touch 5thG Version: 6.1.6 (10B500) Model: ME178ZP/A
2. Games version Farm Story 2 1.8.3
3. Since the second last update my game has been crashing a lot!!. When?
-When moving across my farm (not all the time)
-When i go into neighbours farm (crashes EVERY time)
-Adding items to my shop (sometimes)

Rynetory2
12-19-14, 05:55 PM
Stormie disappeared from my social list and side shop. In news, she appeared as "Unknown".

Rynetory2
12-19-14, 06:25 PM
Stormie disappeared from my social list and side shop. In news, she appeared as "Unknown".

Stormie got home, now all good. :)

Tictoclolo
12-22-14, 03:59 AM
Hi! I think I have a problem. Since this morning (it's almost 12am where I live) I receive no more parts from deliveries. My Christmas Tree is stuck at level 7 because I don't get any decorations at all. I'm already late because I couldn't start the event in time and my chances to get the Reinder were pretty low but now it's Impossible Mission if nothing change. Please, I don't know what to do. Some help will be really appreciated. Thanks by advance.

Edit: Well, after almost 40 deliveries, I finally get again parts. Things seem back to the normal. I don't understand what's happened, why it take so much try to get something but I'm just happy that it works now. Maybe someone from TL did something on my account? In that case, big thanks to that person. In any case, good game everyone! ;)

FrozenTurtle
12-22-14, 02:55 PM
Hi! I think I have a problem. Since this morning (it's almost 12am where I live) I receive no more parts from deliveries. My Christmas Tree is stuck at level 7 because I don't get any decorations at all. I'm already late because I couldn't start the event in time and my chances to get the Reinder were pretty low but now it's Impossible Mission if nothing change. Please, I don't know what to do. Some help will be really appreciated. Thanks by advance.

Edit: Well, after almost 40 deliveries, I finally get again parts. Things seem back to the normal. I don't understand what's happened, why it take so much try to get something but I'm just happy that it works now. Maybe someone from TL did something on my account? In that case, big thanks to that person. In any case, good game everyone! ;)

Glad to hear you're getting your Christmas Tree parts! We haven't changed anything, but the drop rates are somewhat uncommon. Good luck!

diverDestiny
12-22-14, 07:45 PM
Now that I expanded the last 2 new plots, I lost the ability to expand my farm and I still have to expand to the wishing well. I don't have the expansion arrow sign anymore. I am on an ipad, original one. Please help me find a solution.

FrozenTurtle
12-23-14, 04:07 PM
Now that I expanded the last 2 new plots, I lost the ability to expand my farm and I still have to expand to the wishing well. I don't have the expansion arrow sign anymore. I am on an ipad, original one. Please help me find a solution.

You should still have an expansion arrow sign to the right of your Mine. :)

KMitch64
12-24-14, 05:44 AM
1. IPOD Touch 5thG Version: 6.1.6 (10B500) Model: ME178ZP/A
2. Games version Farm Story 2 1.8.3
3. Since the second last update my game has been crashing a lot!!. When?
-When moving across my farm (not all the time)
-When i go into neighbours farm (crashes EVERY time)
-Adding items to my shop (sometimes)

OK...Now It's got to the stage where I can't do anything!!!!!!!!!!

diverDestiny
12-24-14, 09:22 AM
You should still have an expansion arrow sign to the right of your Mine. :)

I see it now, THANKS!

kabuki55
12-25-14, 02:28 AM
I am experiencing a new issue. The game keeps resetting itself every minute. I keep on loosing lots of stuff, and I hate it! It just started, hopefully will stop soon. I can't play it like this.
ID kabuki55 Lvl 60
Thanks, Staci

fish63
12-25-14, 03:23 PM
Just filled ballon! 200$ past amount, two checks, but lock doesn't open and balloon leave! Anyone else with this problem?

callanheap2
12-25-14, 09:49 PM
Just filled ballon! 200$ past amount, two checks, but lock doesn't open and balloon leave! Anyone else with this problem?

Buying good and they disappear and money also gone. Game seems very buggy to day and unreliable.

KadeeDid
12-25-14, 10:04 PM
Buying good and they disappear and money also gone. Game seems very buggy to day and unreliable.

I am having issues with resetting every time the Monopoly ad pops up. Happens on various games. All apps and games not TL related working fine. I had to keep starting food in RS or BS, it would disappear, try again, disappear. Once, it reset and I put on a different recipe. the first recipe showed up!I have to keep going back and checking. Find ovens empty. On DS, I had to breed the same dragons 6 times, breeding den was empty again, moved out and they appeared with same breeding time as the first try.

Totally crazy and frustrating.

dlc1977
12-27-14, 07:21 AM
I have a Samsung galaxy tablet 4. Every time I make a move the chicken pops up and I lose everything I have done.can't do anythjng.

vanitee878
12-28-14, 10:29 AM
I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 version 4.3. Farm Story 2 version 1.7.3.10g. I transferred my storm id from my iPhone 4. Castle story has run fine. Farm Story 2 has me at the level I was on from my iPhone but has none of the same updates. The Christmas goals were not there and many of the expansions are not there either. Currently the game will not let me progress from where I am currently. The chicken keeps coming across the screen and restarting not allowing me to move on.

dlc1977
12-28-14, 11:12 AM
I am having the exact same problem as vanitee878. I transferred my id from my iPad to Samsung tablet 4.

Rosie_573
01-02-15, 07:31 AM
I have a samsung galaxy s4 tab android version 4.4.2. Experiencing problems both with Farm story 2 & castle story. One minute it's fine,but next minute it's saying 'unfortunately _ has stopped' and force closes on me. Really a shame since I enjoy both. :(

pf180606
01-09-15, 05:24 AM
Hello

I can't play Farm Story 2, the game doesn't allow me enter, its stop after 2 or 3 seconds, with this message (in spanish): Anfortunately, Farm Story 2 has stopped. I've tried delete and reinstalling for nothing. I just touch its icon to play

My information:
Device: Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Android version: 4.0.4
Game version: Farm Story 2 Winter 1.7.3.10g

FrozenTurtle
01-09-15, 11:42 AM
I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 version 4.3. Farm Story 2 version 1.7.3.10g. I transferred my storm id from my iPhone 4. Castle story has run fine. Farm Story 2 has me at the level I was on from my iPhone but has none of the same updates. The Christmas goals were not there and many of the expansions are not there either. Currently the game will not let me progress from where I am currently. The chicken keeps coming across the screen and restarting not allowing me to move on.

I am having the exact same problem as vanitee878. I transferred my id from my iPad to Samsung tablet 4.

Sorry for the confusion! Farm Story 2 for Android does not have some of the more recent updates that are available on iOS devices.

Hello

I can't play Farm Story 2, the game doesn't allow me enter, its stop after 2 or 3 seconds, with this message (in spanish): Anfortunately, Farm Story 2 has stopped. I've tried delete and reinstalling for nothing. I just touch its icon to play

My information:
Device: Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Android version: 4.0.4
Game version: Farm Story 2 Winter 1.7.3.10g

Do you get into the game or does the game crash at the loading screen?

I have a samsung galaxy s4 tab android version 4.4.2. Experiencing problems both with Farm story 2 & castle story. One minute it's fine,but next minute it's saying 'unfortunately _ has stopped' and force closes on me. Really a shame since I enjoy both. :(

Can you try closing any apps you may have running in the background? This might free up some resources on your device and improve the performance of your game.

Rosie_573
01-09-15, 03:06 PM
Unfortunately nothing seems to help. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app, closing any & all opened apps, clearing cache,ect. I have plenty of storage space available for app. I can get it to load and usually after closing news feed or collecting from animals is when it decides to force close.

pf180606
01-09-15, 03:54 PM
Sorry for the confusion! Farm Story 2 for Android does not have some of the more recent updates that are available on iOS devices.

Do you get into the game or does the game crash at the loading screen?

Can you try closing any apps you may have running in the background? This might free up some resources on your device and improve the performance of your game.

Crash at the loading scren

cosytown
01-09-15, 05:08 PM
I have the same problem, crash at loading screen, storm 8.

pf180606
01-10-15, 11:19 AM
I tried closing other apps, and nothing. Please, fix that bug, I want to play. Thanks.

jennarator11
01-26-15, 02:50 PM
Can anyone help - I've stopped getting expansion parts in my deliveries. I had a really buggy day where I kept loosing things, then no expansion parts/documents for over a week. Now I'm getting them on maybe 1 in 5 deliveries. It's making the game really slow. I emailed support and they sent me here for tips on how to play, but I'm not being clear - it's of that I don't get parts I want, most times I get NO parts, just coins and experience points. I'm playing on a iphone.

bbieprnc
01-26-15, 06:08 PM
Can anyone help - I've stopped getting expansion parts in my deliveries. I had a really buggy day where I kept loosing things, then no expansion parts/documents for over a week. Now I'm getting them on maybe 1 in 5 deliveries. It's making the game really slow. I emailed support and they sent me here for tips on how to play, but I'm not being clear - it's of that I don't get parts I want, most times I get NO parts, just coins and experience points. I'm playing on a iphone.

I am experiencing the same issue and I play on Android - no parts, tools....

pepperjoan
01-31-15, 09:22 AM
Hi, game keep reloading. Cant send out deliveries or filled up train. not sure anyone out there facing the same problem. its frustrating because i cant clear my stocks thru deliveries to make new items for train deliveries, and the clock is ticking away.
Am playing on samsung tab s.

FabuEllaBoutique
01-31-15, 11:20 AM
Same thing here. A chicken comes across my screen and it's like I have done nothing. If I milk the cows, that chicken comes across and it's like I never milked them.

Tanchy123
01-31-15, 02:38 PM
I have the same problem, the game keeps refreshing with that chicken in the middle and all the progress is lost! It started today and it is really annoying. I have android on my tablet 4.2.2. version, and version of Farm Story 2 is 1.7.3.10g

NanyeNelia
01-31-15, 03:37 PM
I have the same problem, the game keeps refreshing with that chicken in the middle and all the progress is lost! It started today and it is really annoying. I have android on my tablet 4.2.2. version, and version of Farm Story 2 is 1.7.3.10g

I have same problem!

zodienne
01-31-15, 04:32 PM
Help loading train and plane that darn chicken comes and it goes back to before loading over and over again and again but time is still ticking away, tried uninstall reinstalled makes no difference

pawscause
01-31-15, 11:48 PM
Help loading train and plane that darn chicken comes and it goes back to before loading over and over again and again but time is still ticking away, tried uninstall reinstalled makes no difference

Same problem here! Just started today. I'm on Android 4.4.4 on Samsung Galaxy S5 running Farm Story 2 Winter 1.7.3.10g. It's annoying, I cannot play the game at all!

maiarest
02-01-15, 04:13 AM
Same problem too

Tanchy123
02-01-15, 09:24 AM
It has something to do with the number of objects in the barn since I have noticed that each time the number went over 140 ( had barn with limit of 155), that stupid chicken appeared. So I tried to sell some of the supplies in order to lower the amount of objects and it worked. I also managed to increase the barn to 170 and it works for now. Good luck with the game!

FrozenTurtle
02-01-15, 01:22 PM
Thanks for all your reports! The issue with the game refreshing should be fixed.

This should now be fixed! Please force-close/restart your games so you can receive the update. Thank you all for your patience!

freesiawoods
02-06-15, 06:57 PM
Can't play on android at all since resetting occurs every few seconds. Just reinstalled and no help.

On both Ios and android I am not allowed to craft in the juicer at all since a few days ago. It says I have to buy the ingredients for gems even though I have enough. Please fix this ... ID is sparklesp.

LuvsHorror
02-07-15, 01:48 PM
Why is my wheat smoking?

Em_storm
02-07-15, 04:33 PM
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag22/firefly276/39FA9FCA-4115-4165-A83F-509058058510_zpsbsyxyscx.png (http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/firefly276/media/39FA9FCA-4115-4165-A83F-509058058510_zpsbsyxyscx.png.html)
Here's my problem, the picture should say it all. I am unable to craft the Valentine bait though I have the required items to do so. I am on iOS, and have the most current version of the game.

kooky panda
02-07-15, 04:46 PM
I just crafted the bait.
Try restarting your game/device.

Em_storm
02-07-15, 07:40 PM
I just crafted the bait.
Try restarting your game/device.

Seems to be working now. Not sure why I didn't try that sooner. :rolleyes:

LuvsHorror
02-08-15, 11:21 AM
Nevermind, it's good now.

sweetdeda
02-08-15, 03:08 PM
Nevermind, it's good now.

Do you have items piled up outside your bait shop? I seem to have that same issue with feeds, when I have too many piled up it will not let me craft more until I pick some up.

RedStella13
02-16-15, 10:17 PM
I'm having problems crafting items connected to the sauce maker, as shown in the attached. "Buying" the ingredients for zero coins doesn't work. Yes, I've force quit, several times, but that hasn't resolved it. Any thoughts?

It seemed to be working for a few minutes, but the problem is back. *sigh*

minky451
02-18-15, 08:25 AM
Having the same problem, even restored iPad to factory settings, 18494id minky451

m0y0r0
02-18-15, 08:33 AM
Having the same problem, even restored iPad to factory settings...

Ditto. Exactly the same "Buy for 0" option but no way to actually start making the drink. I've been trying to make this drink for several days (with several reboots, restarts, etc. along the way) but still no love.

FrozenTurtle
02-18-15, 11:15 AM
Having the same problem, even restored iPad to factory settings, 18494id minky451

Ditto. Exactly the same "Buy for 0" option but no way to actually start making the drink. I've been trying to make this drink for several days (with several reboots, restarts, etc. along the way) but still no love.

This is a known issue that happens when you have too many items ready to collect on your Farm. You will need to collect some of the items in front of your buildings and it should temporarily resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

RedStella13
02-18-15, 01:56 PM
This is a known issue that happens when you have too many items ready to collect on your Farm. You will need to collect some of the items in front of your buildings and it should temporarily resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

Frozen, I have zero items ready to collect and I still can't make the drink. To add insult to injury, I now need the stupid thing for a plane delivery AND the hot air balloon.

Lioness907
02-18-15, 04:54 PM
Problem selling chocolate sauce.....I cannot even get to the market price...the maximum amount it will allow me is $100 LESS than the market price.18497

kttnfriend
02-18-15, 05:32 PM
Hello there!

I wanted to try out the Farm Story 2 game, so I downloaded it, opened it up, the FarmStory2 screen comes up and stays on that screen, then the video starts flashing/moving left and right. I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, same thing, did that 3 times now. I have Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, they lock up occasionally but other than that, they work very well and I love them. Please advise, thanks! :confused:

I have a Motorola Droid3, version 2.3.4

Donno38
02-18-15, 08:36 PM
This is a known issue that happens when you have too many items ready to collect on your Farm. You will need to collect some of the items in front of your buildings and it should temporarily resolve the issue. Hope this helps! I also have the same problem and there is nothing in frount of the building. I can make all the other new drink items except the forth one from the left

ciarjen
02-19-15, 04:29 AM
Problem selling chocolate sauce.....I cannot even get to the market price...the maximum amount it will allow me is $100 LESS than the market price.18497

The original price (and ingredients) was wrong. They have changed it and it will take a while for the market price to reflect what it is currently being sold at in the market.

Lioness907
02-19-15, 07:47 AM
Thank you for letting me know. I was getting excited since I was able to sell the chocolate sauce for more than $1000 each earlier in the day.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted, lol.

FrozenTurtle
02-19-15, 11:48 AM

Frozen, I have zero items ready to collect and I still can't make the drink. To add insult to injury, I now need the stupid thing for a plane delivery AND the hot air balloon.

Thanks for the additional info! This looks to be an unrelated issue and we'll check it out.

m0y0r0
02-19-15, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the additional info! This looks to be an unrelated issue and we'll check it out.

Fantastic. Thanks, FrozenTurtle--I had to dump a train to this bug so great to hear it's on your radar!

m0y0r0
02-21-15, 07:26 AM
Fantastic. Thanks, FrozenTurtle--I had to dump a train to this bug so great to hear it's on your radar!

Just had to follow up and say that I was able to make the drink yesterday! Thanks TL for the fix. :)

lenariner
02-22-15, 04:39 AM
so my farm looks now

kirsty050
02-22-15, 07:48 AM
so my farm looks now

That happened to me a few days ago, i closed the app to play something else for a few mins and when i came back it was back to normal

AstronomyDan
03-10-15, 12:48 AM
Good evening everyone,

Ok, I'm now at level 56 and STILL have yet to have any indication of when I can expand next - when clicking on the expansion arrows near the airfield, I still get the pop-up that says "Your farm is as big as it can be for now". What gives? I'm a higher level than many of the other players that have expanded to areas that I cannot? I have plenty of the maps, permits, and deeds (60+ of each).

Can someone please tell me what level I need to be at in order to expand again? I know it's possible since I've seen so many others have expanded further than me (most of whom are lower levels than I am, so I don't understand how this can be???)

Thank you for your replies... (btw, I am running Android and have heard that this could be part of the problem? It was suggested that I post this in this forum, fyi. Also, I cannot get to the Truffle Forest or the Hot Air Balloon, and the Tree House does nothing).

AstronomyDan

FrozenTurtle
03-10-15, 11:28 AM
Good evening everyone,

Ok, I'm now at level 56 and STILL have yet to have any indication of when I can expand next - when clicking on the expansion arrows near the airfield, I still get the pop-up that says "Your farm is as big as it can be for now". What gives? I'm a higher level than many of the other players that have expanded to areas that I cannot? I have plenty of the maps, permits, and deeds (60+ of each).

Can someone please tell me what level I need to be at in order to expand again? I know it's possible since I've seen so many others have expanded further than me (most of whom are lower levels than I am, so I don't understand how this can be???)

Thank you for your replies... (btw, I am running Android and have heard that this could be part of the problem? It was suggested that I post this in this forum, fyi. Also, I cannot get to the Truffle Forest or the Hot Air Balloon, and the Tree House does nothing).

AstronomyDan

Unfortunately, there are some features that are not yet available on Android devices. The Truffle Forest (on the far left) and Hot Air Balloon (on top) are expandable areas for iOS only. Sorry!

AstronomyDan
03-10-15, 10:20 PM
So am I done then? If there aren't any other goals to achieve, and no further plans are in the works to allow additional expansion capability, then what's the incentive to continue playing? Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy playing and chatting with my neighbors from time to time, and likely will for a while still... I just want to know what to expect when it comes to TL's plans on supporting and developing the game to the same level as those on iOS.

I don't know if you have the ability or knowledge to answer that, or if anyone at TL monitors this thread and jumps in when appropriate, but it would be nice to know what else is in store for the game on Android (as well as iOS since I have a few neighbors who are using iPhones and they are also high levels and looking for growth info).

Thank you for your attention - have a wonderful night.

AstronomyDan

brown9598
03-16-15, 12:46 PM
Help!! Can you take a look at my open ticket #1659228
I play on an iPod 5th generation. I play Bakery, Restaurant, Farm 2, Castle & restaurant 2
I'm having major crashing issues with Bakery, Restaurant & Farm 2.
I cannot post on nbrs walls or delete posts from my walls without game crashing
I can take this IOS 8.2 device to other locations with wifi connections and NOT have any issues ONLY at home
Why can I play 2 of your games without any problems but 3 of them I can not play

sunshinesuperstar
03-19-15, 06:53 AM
I have deleted and reloaded update for Farm Story 2 Easter Egg Hunt and it still is not showing up when I play. It is suppose to start today the 19th so it would be nice to find eggs! Can this be fixed?

queentina3
03-19-15, 07:01 AM
I have deleted and reloaded update for Farm Story 2 Easter Egg Hunt and it still is not showing up when I play. It is suppose to start today the 19th so it would be nice to find eggs! Can this be fixed?

Yes it starts today but updates don't happen until after 12p Pacific Time.

sunshinesuperstar
03-19-15, 09:01 AM
Ok Tks I live in Eastern time :)

queentina3
03-19-15, 06:39 PM
Ok Tks I live in Eastern time :)

Same here! NH and very cold, very windy, and really want to **** that groundhog for saying we'd have another 6 weeks of winter. :mad::p

chaarlikar
03-20-15, 05:44 PM
I have finished the scrambling around goal but no new goal has opened up for me..anyone else having this issue...second event that this has happened. Also I decided to buy gems to upgrade pit of gold...but it won't let me upgrade.

ginrae22
04-06-15, 06:46 PM
So I put off posting about this but now it's kind of bothering me. I play on iOS 8.2, an iPhone 6 plus playing version 1.8.5.
After the st patricks day event ended, I noticed that in my little farm store (the one where you buy trees and buildings etc.) or market or whatever we call it, you could purchase a pot of gold. I don't know what possessed me to do so, but I bought it. It's sitting on my land as we speak and I can't finish it, or store it or sell it. Can't do anything with it. Can you guys please remove it or make it so I can finish it and store it or sell it or something ? I clearly didn't think it through when I bought it and I think I thought since it was a glitch that it was still up for sale that it wouldn't actually let me buy it anyway but it did and now I'm stuck with it. Help please!

Storm ID is ginrae22

pundoggity
04-06-15, 06:55 PM
So I put off posting about this but now it's kind of bothering me. I play on iOS 8.2, an iPhone 6 plus playing version 1.8.5.
After the st patricks day event ended, I noticed that in my little farm store (the one where you buy trees and buildings etc.) or market or whatever we call it, you could purchase a pot of gold. I don't know what possessed me to do so, but I bought it. It's sitting on my land as we speak and I can't finish it, or store it or sell it. Can't do anything with it. Can you guys please remove it or make it so I can finish it and store it or sell it or something ? I clearly didn't think it through when I bought it and I think I thought since it was a glitch that it was still up for sale that it wouldn't actually let me buy it anyway but it did and now I'm stuck with it. Help please!

Storm ID is ginrae22

Try this thread ...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80170-Pot-o-Gold-redux
Hope it helps

ginrae22
04-06-15, 06:58 PM
Thanks! I guess I waited long enough because they fixed it just a few days ago it looks like. Thanks! I guess I'm not the only silly one to buy it lol!

janet2055
04-22-15, 06:03 AM
Hi, I am using Iphone 5 with IOS 8.0.2, my game version is 1.8.5. Today some of my plots disapeared and no matter what I do(restarting and closing the game) they are still missing and I cant buy new, because it says that I have reached the limit....

queentina3
04-22-15, 08:38 AM
Hi, I am using Iphone 5 with IOS 8.0.2, my game version is 1.8.5. Today some of my plots disapeared and no matter what I do(restarting and closing the game) they are still missing and I cant buy new, because it says that I have reached the limit....

First, you should check your updates as there is a newer version iOS available, 8.3.
Second, see this thread. It sounds like you purchased plots over the weekend when there was a glitch and unlimited plots could be purchased. TL took those plots back but gave you back your coin as well as any crops that were growing at the time. It left an unfair advantage to those that were able to capitalize on the glitch while the majority of players were not. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80806-Urgent-No-Limits-on-Crops

Rynetory2
05-01-15, 08:51 AM
S8 - can you check why the blossom path is different to the other paths? I placed it on the path where my pets normally walked, now my pets just refused to step on it. to test this further, I placed the blossom path on the area near the bridge, now the pets refused to cross over. Pls help. Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
05-05-15, 02:05 AM
S8 - can you check why the blossom path is different to the other paths? I placed it on the path where my pets normally walked, now my pets just refused to step on it. to test this further, I placed the blossom path on the area near the bridge, now the pets refused to cross over. Pls help. Thanks in advance.

No acknowledgement from S8... Several players including myself are facing this issue. Umm do you need me to start a new thread before you notice? :confused:

kooky panda
05-05-15, 10:08 AM

No acknowledgement from S8... Several players including myself are facing this issue. Umm do you need me to start a new thread before you notice? :confused:Sometimes posts can be missed. You can always contact a moderator or community by PM if you post has been missed.

I will flag this over.

kooky panda
05-05-15, 11:26 AM
This should be fixed!

Rynetory2
05-06-15, 01:16 AM
This should be fixed!

Thank you so much Kooky and S8. :D

jrhgohawks
05-11-15, 09:49 AM
I have a somewhat related bug to the walking pets one. I just reorganized my farm yesterday and I constructed a "play pen" for my pets. (I don't like them to have free reign all over my farm) I placed it right next to the bridge over the creek on the water garden side. To my surprise, the pets would just walk right through the fence to cross the bridge. I tried it with hedges and it did the same thing. I moved the location of my pets away from the bridge and the fence holds them in now, but I thought you might want to know. Thanks.

donnasanford
05-13-15, 08:20 PM
I'm level 41 and have unlocked the truffle forest but I don't have any truffle recipes. The plane keeps asking for truffle butter but I can't make it? I also can't craft feed for them. I have tried uninstalling and also tried restarting my iPhone. Nothing has worked.

User id: 2fn2nu
Level: 41
Version 1.8.5
iOS iPhone 5

ElButterVonBean
05-17-15, 02:02 PM
Where's my baby fawn. I won the fawn and habitat in the spring blossom event, but they are missing from my storage.
I am playing on:

iOS 7.0.4
Farm Story 2 Version 1.8.5
Please tell me where my baby fawn is hiding out!

kooky panda
05-18-15, 11:44 AM
Where's my baby fawn. I won the fawn and habitat in the spring blossom event, but they are missing from my storage.
I am playing on:

iOS 7.0.4
Farm Story 2 Version 1.8.5
Please tell me where my baby fawn is hiding out!

Try closing out your game , then check your storage again. If he is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

lnztrekfan
06-08-15, 06:42 PM
there is a glitch with the teacup pig. I cannot touch the habitat without it closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine.

kooky panda
06-09-15, 10:41 AM
there is a glitch with the teacup pig. I cannot touch the habitat without it closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine.
This should now be fixed.
Try closing our your game or restarting you device.

atseng
06-16-15, 10:48 PM
Once updated to the 2nd birthday version this morning, every time I open the tree house (daily free gift), the game shut down immediately, this happened in both iPhone 6S and iPad.

kima65
06-17-15, 06:32 AM
Same thing happened to me, every time I tap on pipers treehouse game boots me out

grameys
06-17-15, 07:44 AM
ditto ;)

kooky panda
06-17-15, 10:41 AM
Once updated to the 2nd birthday version this morning, every time I open the tree house (daily free gift), the game shut down immediately, this happened in both iPhone 6S and iPad.

Same thing happened to me, every time I tap on pipers treehouse game boots me out

ditto ;)

This has been reported.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82406-New-update-unusable-honey&p=1126883&viewfull=1#post1126883

kittyhugs
06-17-15, 02:51 PM
Hi Kooky,

I'm having problems with Farm Story 2 this morning with the birthday celebration update.

I am experiencing the following problems:

1. I am preparing food in various buildings yet the building does not show the items are currently being prepared. For example, the chocolatier, the preparation slots are fully loaded to prepare food items yet the beater is in the up position as though no food is currently being prepared. The same issue is happening with the pizza oven, the dairy, the kitchen, the ice creamery, the juicer, the studio, the sushi shop, the candy maker, the candle maker, the jelly maker, the deep fryer, and bait shop. These are the shops I have checked thus far.

2. As for my feed mill 3/5 are not functioning at all. I attempt to prepare pig feed, sheep feed, and chicken feed and at first indications show they are being prepared then the chicken appears and wipes it all away. The feed mill I make cow feed will load to make feed but the bar on the top does not spin. Only the feed mill that I make alpaca feed and animal feed successful loads and the top bar spins.

3. I have been able to load two of the four slots I have open in the jelly maker. When I load slots 3 and 4 the chicken comes and removes slots 3 and 4.

My Farm Story 2 name is maggie, the emoji symbol - pink bow, may, no spaces. I have an iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, Farm Story 2 1.9. I have forced closed my phone, and I have deleted the game and reinstalled Farm Story 2 app with no resolution of the issues. Please could you provide some assistance.

Thank you

pandey1234
06-17-15, 05:17 PM
I am facing the exact problem as kittyhugs. It is almost as if the game refreshes itself every second but a few things will manage to load while the rest won't, over and over again. This problem arose since yesterday on June 17th.

My Farm Story 2 name is pandey1234, playing on iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, Farm Story 2 1.9.

Hi Kooky,

I'm having problems with Farm Story 2 this morning with the birthday celebration update.

I am experiencing the following problems:

1. I am preparing food in various buildings yet the building does not show the items are currently being prepared. For example, the chocolatier, the preparation slots are fully loaded to prepare food items yet the beater is in the up position as though no food is currently being prepared. The same issue is happening with the pizza oven, the dairy, the kitchen, the ice creamery, the juicer, the studio, the sushi shop, the candy maker, the candle maker, the jelly maker, the deep fryer, and bait shop. These are the shops I have checked thus far.

2. As for my feed mill 3/5 are not functioning at all. I attempt to prepare pig feed, sheep feed, and chicken feed and at first indications show they are being prepared then the chicken appears and wipes it all away. The feed mill I make cow feed will load to make feed but the bar on the top does not spin. Only the feed mill that I make alpaca feed and animal feed successful loads and the top bar spins.

3. I have been able to load two of the four slots I have open in the jelly maker. When I load slots 3 and 4 the chicken comes and removes slots 3 and 4.

My Farm Story 2 name is maggie, the emoji symbol - pink bow, may, no spaces. I have an iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, Farm Story 2 1.9. I have forced closed my phone, and I have deleted the game and reinstalled Farm Story 2 app with no resolution of the issues. Please could you provide some assistance.

Thank you

ginrae22
06-18-15, 08:23 PM
Hey so... I just got an order for my plane asking for purple orchids... it shouldn't be asking for those anymore right ?!
iPhone 6 plus, iOS 8 or whatever the most current iOS version is, fs 2 version 1.9 (current version with the bday event)

2xMommy1109712
06-19-15, 12:01 AM
I bought the gift boxes and the mailbox in the birthday update. Placed them on my farm, game reset and now my purchases are gone along with my gems! Please help!

iOS 8.3
games version 2.1.9

jerirat
06-19-15, 05:48 AM
Same here! I purchased the birthday cake, placed it and the game reset. No birthday cake and I am out all the gems. Plus, like an idiot I did this twice and am out double the gems.

IPad Air IOS 8

yppahc
06-19-15, 09:21 AM
Urgh, this happened to me too. I have deleted and reloaded but it hasn't come back.

2xMommy1109712
06-19-15, 09:58 AM
Urgh, this happened to me too. I have deleted and reloaded but it hasn't come back.

Me too! I've done everything s8 says to do first and they're still gone! That's 95 gems that I'd been saving! If I can't get the items I purchased I at least want all my gems back.

FrozenTurtle
06-19-15, 01:03 PM
I bought the gift boxes and the mailbox in the birthday update. Placed them on my farm, game reset and now my purchases are gone along with my gems! Please help!

iOS 8.3
games version 2.1.9

Same here! I purchased the birthday cake, placed it and the game reset. No birthday cake and I am out all the gems. Plus, like an idiot I did this twice and am out double the gems.

IPad Air IOS 8

Me too! I've done everything s8 says to do first and they're still gone! That's 95 gems that I'd been saving! If I can't get the items I purchased I at least want all my gems back.

This should be fixed and these items should be able to be purchased without any issues. If you've lost any Gems due to this, please email support@storm8.com so we can assist you. Thanks!

yppahc
06-19-15, 01:15 PM
Well I don't have enough gems to buy it again so will have to wait to see what happens to my game. I have already emailed support. Hopefully they will just replace it.

Plus a few cake slices that I am unable to collect in the mean time.

Edited to say I got my gems back and have rebought the cake. No issues so far this time but a pity I lost out on a couple of cake slices.

otgland
06-21-15, 09:12 AM
I can't sell or dump extra plates & icing... Hoping this is a glitch as barn is full & need space for plane delivery stuff!

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 10:08 AM
I can't sell or dump extra plates & icing... Hoping this is a glitch as barn is full & need space for plane delivery stuff!

I am in the same mess as you are.
Both of my studios are full of cake plates because unfortunately we could make them before we won the actual cake mixer and seen the recipe. I been making non stop since event started. Sigh laying on the ground and slots in store full.

Now cannot dump them or sell them.
Barn is full.....

What I thought was going to be the best event ever just became a huge mess of excess tubes of frosting and cake plates!

Help Frozen Turtle!

judyandthecat
06-21-15, 11:39 AM
I am in the same mess as you are.
Both of my studios are full of cake plates because unfortunately we could make them before we won the actual cake mixer and seen the recipe. I been making non stop since event started. Sigh laying on the ground and slots in store full.

Now cannot dump them or sell them.
Barn is full.....

What I thought was going to be the best event ever just became a huge mess of excess tubes of frosting and cake plates!

Help Frozen Turtle! Help

A solution that would work is give us plane deliveries for cake plates and frosting!
Or haha a massive train order for them!
Mr. Merry Weather would you like some cake plates?
Please Please Please

ginrae22
06-25-15, 03:49 PM
my plane just asked me for green frosting from last year's bday event!!! Weird....first the purple orchid and now frosting. what's going on?!

Cyan51
06-26-15, 12:48 PM
the game refreshes itself every second!!help!!would it be fixed soon?I can't play it now!can't finish the birthday thing omg??do I have to wirte my id down???

FrozenTurtle
06-26-15, 02:03 PM
the game refreshes itself every second!!help!!would it be fixed soon?I can't play it now!can't finish the birthday thing omg??do I have to wirte my id down???

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com.

buzz110
06-27-15, 10:04 AM
I can't buy anything from the market! Happens on my phone, galaxy s6 and tablet, Samsung tab s. Have restarted, deleted and re downloaded. Still doesn't work.

americangirl2310
06-29-15, 06:04 PM
I have looked all over the boards and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

Every time I open my game my deli is sparkling like someone has left coins on the building. When I click on it to collect my coins, the rooster pops up for a few seconds and then disappears. Sometimes I am missing an item that I collected right before I clicked on the deli and sometimes it seems like I haven't lost anything. After the game resets, the deli will begin glowing again. If I click it, the same thing happens over and over again. It has become virtually impossible to craft anything in my deli.

I am playing on an IPhone 5s and have the latest updates on my phone as well as the game.

Sandybellee
06-30-15, 10:01 AM
Since yesterday I haven't been able to play Piper's treehouse. Every time I tap on a balloon, the game throws me to my phone's home screen. I tried deleting and reinstalling - didn't help. My phone and the game are up to date. I have iPhone 6.

kooky panda
06-30-15, 10:35 AM
I can't buy anything from the market! Happens on my phone, galaxy s6 and tablet, Samsung tab s. Have restarted, deleted and re downloaded. Still doesn't work.

I have looked all over the boards and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

Every time I open my game my deli is sparkling like someone has left coins on the building. When I click on it to collect my coins, the rooster pops up for a few seconds and then disappears. Sometimes I am missing an item that I collected right before I clicked on the deli and sometimes it seems like I haven't lost anything. After the game resets, the deli will begin glowing again. If I click it, the same thing happens over and over again. It has become virtually impossible to craft anything in my deli.

I am playing on an IPhone 5s and have the latest updates on my phone as well as the game.

Since yesterday I haven't been able to play Piper's treehouse. Every time I tap on a balloon, the game throws me to my phone's home screen. I tried deleting and reinstalling - didn't help. My phone and the game are up to date. I have iPhone 6.
Try deleting and redownloading the game, then restart your device.

If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

bozit
07-05-15, 12:14 AM
Mined 2 gems but when ended mining and returned to farm they disappeared. Finding a lot of glitches when mining, so will avoid in future. using lenovo pad and Android

princessskykennedy
07-05-15, 11:09 PM
Game crashes when trying to visit certain neighbours!! Deleted game and re-installed-same thing. Ugh well seems that I can't visit any neighbours without it crashing!!!

janewill
07-08-15, 07:06 AM
Hi. I'm playing on iPhone version 8.4. Farm story 2 version 8.1.9. I can't see all things I have eg paths, gift station. Also my deliveries station and my shop look rather odd. All work fine but it involves guess work when using my gift station! Please fix as spoiling a good game

PalaceDiner1
07-09-15, 04:47 PM
Anyone else experiencing problem with newspaper? When the timer runs down and it refreshes I get items for a few seconds and then the entire page refreshes again with new items. frustrating when you were trying to buy items and they go away... :(

FrozenTurtle
07-10-15, 11:21 AM
Hi. I'm playing on iPhone version 8.4. Farm story 2 version 8.1.9. I can't see all things I have eg paths, gift station. Also my deliveries station and my shop look rather odd. All work fine but it involves guess work when using my gift station! Please fix as spoiling a good game

Can you try deleting and reinstalling, then leaving your game open for several minutes during your first session? It may take some time for your game to re-download new images after you upgrade your game. Hope this helps! :)

Anyone else experiencing problem with newspaper? When the timer runs down and it refreshes I get items for a few seconds and then the entire page refreshes again with new items. frustrating when you were trying to buy items and they go away... :(

Due to the live nature of the Newspaper and Sideshop, we always recommend closing these windows when not viewing them to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information appearing for you.

wonderboy9848
07-15-15, 06:23 AM
the game refreshes itself every second!!help!!would it be fixed soon?I can't play it now!

how can i do?

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:17 AM
the game refreshes itself every second!!help!!would it be fixed soon?I can't play it now!

how can i do?
What specific device do you play on? What version of the game are you playing?

FrozenTurtle
07-15-15, 10:31 AM

how can i do?

This can happen if you have too many crafts ready to collect in front of your buildings. Please try collecting some of these items before starting any new crafts. You may need to free up some space in your Barn and Silo. Hope this helps!

bethjoy20
07-19-15, 10:54 PM
Hello,

1. My device: Android, DroidMaxx phone, version 24.13.2.en.US
2. My games version: 1.7.3.12.
3. A description of the problem: For about the last day, my 2 feed mills only work when I have the game open. If I start making food and leave the game running, they will work normally and produce bags of food. However, if I start them and then close the game....when I open the game again, the mills aren't moving and nothing was made or is being made. This happens whether I close the game for 30 seconds, 30 min, or 3 hours. My barn/silo are not full, and all my other buildings and crops seem to be functioning normally. I just can't feed my animals or collect any more from them because they need food. I've tried visiting neighbors to make sure I'm synced with your server, but no luck. I can't leave the game running all the time because of the drain on the battery. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Beth
ID: bethjoy20

CleoHotel
07-21-15, 04:28 AM
I'm playing on an ipadAir and I'm Cleo's Farm level 60 for the past few days I have been having problems with my feed mills. I put a number of feed to set off, then30 seconds later the chicken comes along and the items have gone again. This means my game is grinding to a halt as a I can't makes feed - help. I have tried rebooting game and deleting it and reloading it - any suggestions PLEASE!

CleoHotel
07-21-15, 06:04 AM
Thank you, it does seem to have helped. �� Could you also tell me is there any way to get rid of the birthday batter and candles etc out of the barn? They are filling up space - before we could put them in the shop and then delete them, but that doesn't work now - thanks ��

kooky panda
07-21-15, 09:48 AM
I'm playing on an ipadAir and I'm Cleo's Farm level 60 for the past few days I have been having problems with my feed mills. I put a number of feed to set off, then30 seconds later the chicken comes along and the items have gone again. This means my game is grinding to a halt as a I can't makes feed - help. I have tried rebooting game and deleting it and reloading it - any suggestions PLEASE!

Hello,

1. My device: Android, DroidMaxx phone, version 24.13.2.en.US
2. My games version: 1.7.3.12.
3. A description of the problem: For about the last day, my 2 feed mills only work when I have the game open. If I start making food and leave the game running, they will work normally and produce bags of food. However, if I start them and then close the game....when I open the game again, the mills aren't moving and nothing was made or is being made. This happens whether I close the game for 30 seconds, 30 min, or 3 hours. My barn/silo are not full, and all my other buildings and crops seem to be functioning normally. I just can't feed my animals or collect any more from them because they need food. I've tried visiting neighbors to make sure I'm synced with your server, but no luck. I can't leave the game running all the time because of the drain on the battery. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Beth
ID: bethjoy20
It is possible that your game progress is not saving. Before closing or leaving the game go visit a neighbor and come back to check to make sure your progress was saved.

kooky panda
07-21-15, 09:50 AM
Thank you, it does seem to have helped. �� Could you also tell me is there any way to get rid of the birthday batter and candles etc out of the barn? They are filling up space - before we could put them in the shop and then delete them, but that doesn't work now - thanks ��
I believe there was a fix added so you can put these items up for sale.
You can wait for them to sell, or cancel the order.

kikiyoshi
07-21-15, 06:16 PM
Hello to anyone who can help me,
I just updated my iPad2 to iOS 8.4 and farm story 2 to 1.9 at the same time.
When I started to play farm story2, my previous level was gone and I am forced to start everything fresh from level 1.
I am currently at level 47 and I don't want to start from level 1.
I have tried to restart my device, and also tried to uninstall and reinstall again but nothing helped.
What should I do?

Thank you

Glamzz
07-30-15, 10:56 AM
Hi kooki panda, I can't craft anything now. Farm Story 2 now unplayable. HELP!!!

princessskykennedy
07-31-15, 04:44 AM
Black truffles are locked now for me on new version! Help

kooky panda
07-31-15, 09:28 AM
Hi kooki panda, I can't craft anything now. Farm Story 2 now unplayable. HELP!!!
Try collecting some of your crafts that are ready, then see if you can craft something new.

Glamzz
08-01-15, 12:20 PM
Thanks kooki panda. It worked.

myrnabert
08-02-15, 05:23 PM
I am having the same problem. When I try to make chicken, pig or other feed, the game refreshes and the feed slots are empty. I "get back" the grain, but it is getting harder to have food available to feed the animals. It sometimes seems connected to other players visiting my farm. I have deleted and reinstalled the game also but it did not help. I am playing on an iPad. I am level 52.

ID: myrnabert

PalaceDiner1
08-02-15, 06:43 PM
I have had several issues with "sweet retreat". I was mining last night caught a ruby and then found another item and the program crashed...I lost ruby and whatever else I had found. also bought the candy maker last night when I woke up this morning machine wasn't there and had to start over luckily coins were refunded but frustrating I have to wait longer to use candy maker!

LipGloss911
08-03-15, 04:59 PM
I keep on baking brownies, and it refuses to show in the goals? I also can't make that brownie ice cream, and I already made 9 brownies. Help please?

Nastylilhobbits
08-04-15, 03:59 AM
I can't make Rainbow-latos, the first one was fine but now when I go to make the next one it shows that I have 0 ice cream, I've checked my barn and I have six. I have deleted and reinstalled but the problem remains. If this stays the same the event is over for me:(

bozit
08-04-15, 12:44 PM
I have a corgi on my farm and occasionally I collect a gem from him. trouble is the gems are never added into the total. I have monitored this over a number of days, I have tried quitting and restarting the game but the gem total doesn't change. Over the last couple of weeks I reckon I am down 3 gems. So its not a small loss at all! I use android 4.3 version.
Was mining last night and was fortunate enough to get two gems from the mine, they have not been added in to the total.Gems are so difficult to get ...it is extremely disappointing when they are continually being lost by the programming.

jentlezat
08-05-15, 01:10 PM
I have an Ipad2, just have had the game a week or so. Expanded to playhouse and said play a dart game. I touch the ballonos & the game crashes (goes to my desk top) I've turned my Ipad completely off & on several times. Still happens. I only have 24 hours to do this activity to get the prizes. So need help. oh, My farm story version 21.9.1

fancyminipanda
08-09-15, 04:20 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for troubling you, I made a mistake by selling 1 decoration item (the cerise bush from the first goal of the sweet retreat event), is it possible to undone the action?
I'm playing on IOS device.

Thank you for reading this post.

Sweet_Oranges
08-10-15, 05:02 AM
Hello,

I play on a iOS 8.4

I have both Farm story 2 (1.9)and got a notice to install Farm story 2 sweet retreat (1.9.1) so I have both for now that I'm doing the ice-cream event.

I am at level 27 and I've noticed on Farm story 2: sweet retreat that I can't seem to buy any gold/silver/iron/ruby (It says I can't until level 30) from Stormie. I am however able to buy it in Farm Story 2 (not the event-app).

And even though I get jewelry as an option on deliveries they are locked when I check others shop (also not avaiable until level 30).

/SO

Momica324
08-12-15, 04:49 AM
I keep on baking brownies, and it refuses to show in the goals? I also can't make that brownie ice cream, and I already made 9 brownies. Help please?
I am having the same problem on fudge in fixins goal. Did you ever figure it out? I am up to about 6 brownies now with none counting in my goals. I am getting ready to forget whatever is left of this challenge. This is frustrating and sad. I am playing on iOS.

venicej
08-12-15, 08:25 PM
I am having the same problem on fudge in fixins goal. Did you ever figure it out? I am up to about 6 brownies now with none counting in my goals. I am getting ready to forget whatever is left of this challenge. This is frustrating and sad. I am playing on iOS.

I am having this problem too. The brownies are in the barn but not getting credit in the goal tab so I can't go further till this is fixed. PLEASE HELP US!

SparklyOctopus
08-13-15, 10:46 AM
I am having this problem too. The brownies are in the barn but not getting credit in the goal tab so I can't go further till this is fixed. PLEASE HELP US!

Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Are you making Brownies or Brownie Squares? The Goal is requesting for you to make Brownie Squares so if you're making Brownies, unfortunately, they're not counting towards the Goal. :( If you are making Brownie Squares and they're not counting towards the Goal, please let me know so I can take a look at this further.

HappyKampers
08-18-15, 05:14 PM
Farm Story 2. 1.9. IOS
iPad version 8.1
HappyKampers
Level 47

Silo shows 10 wasabi plants. I am unable to craft in the Sushi Shop as it shows 0 plants. I have closed and restarted, and reloaded the game.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

HappyKampers
08-18-15, 07:19 PM
Farm Story 2. 1.9. IOS
iPad version 8.1
HappyKampers
Level 47

Silo shows 10 wasabi plants. I am unable to craft in the Sushi Shop as it shows 0 plants. I have closed and restarted, and reloaded the game.

HappyKampers
08-18-15, 07:22 PM
Sorry for duplicate post. Silo capacity shows almost 100 more than actual total.

Thanks.

FrozenTurtle
08-19-15, 11:13 AM
Farm Story 2. 1.9. IOS
iPad version 8.1
HappyKampers
Level 47

It sounds like you're trying to make Wasabi Paste. This requires Wasabi Roots, not Wasabi Plants. You will need to use your Crop Dryer and make Wasabi Roots from your Wasabi Plants. Hope this helps!

HappyJ8
08-22-15, 12:06 AM
Farm Story 2. 1.9
iOS
iPad version 8.4.1
ID: HappyJ8
Level 60

I have played Hungry Babies Mania and bought a decoration item, but the task still stays there and never give me 30 gems and the XP.
It just got stuck as shown in this screenshot regardless of how many decoration items I have bought.

Is this another glitch of Farm Story 2 because I received gems in other games after I played Hungry Babies Mania?

Please help.

priscillasp
08-22-15, 09:43 AM
Hi, I play Farm Story 2 on an iPad. My issue is not getting my gems for reaching goal levels in Hungry Babies. I've forced closed and deleted and re download the game. I've bought four decorations now. Still no gems. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks!!

HappyKampers
08-22-15, 10:16 AM
Thanks. They looked similar but I should have known! Duh!

doodles4fun2
08-23-15, 11:40 AM
Every time I try to craft from one of my dairies & the studio I get the dreaded "rooster screen" & it resets to nothing being crafted. It happened before in the pizzeria but somehow corrected itself. This is getting annoying, please help!

mrscuffee21
08-23-15, 05:13 PM
Won new colorful lures in fishing event but cant craft I use android I.d mrscuffee21 please help and what does the tree house do and I cant access the airr balloon neither

HappyJ8
08-23-15, 08:18 PM
Dear Kooky Panda & FrozenTurtle,

Please help.

Thanks!

Farm Story 2. 1.9
iOS
iPad version 8.4.1
ID: HappyJ8
Level 60

I have played Hungry Babies Mania and bought a decoration item, but the task still stays there and never give me 30 gems and the XP.
It just got stuck as shown in this screenshot regardless of how many decoration items I have bought.

Is this another glitch of Farm Story 2 because I received gems in other games after I played Hungry Babies Mania?

Please help.

Rynetory2
08-24-15, 02:38 AM

Please help.

Thanks!

Whilst waiting for the experts, try buying a floor decoration. E.g. Barrel, crate etc. Dont buy fence or floor tile or skin, these don't work.

FrozenTurtle
08-24-15, 11:28 AM
Every time I try to craft from one of my dairies & the studio I get the dreaded "rooster screen" & it resets to nothing being crafted. It happened before in the pizzeria but somehow corrected itself. This is getting annoying, please help!

This happens if you have too many items ready to be collected in front of your craft buildings. Try collecting a few and trying again.

Please help.

Thanks!

I've forwarded this to the game team, but for now, please purchase lawn decorations only - paths, hedges, fences, and skins do not count towards this goal. Sorry!

HappyJ8
08-25-15, 04:40 AM
Whilst waiting for the experts, try buying a floor decoration. E.g. Barrel, crate etc. Dont buy fence or floor tile or skin, these don't work.

Oh gee! It works! Got the gems after I bought a barrel.
Thank you so much, rynetory2! :)

Rynetory2
08-26-15, 06:14 AM
Oh gee! It works! Got the gems after I bought a barrel.
Thank you so much, rynetory2! :)

Great that you got your gems! Happy for you. :D

13eater
08-27-15, 12:43 AM

thank you. did as advised and got my gems....cool!

bakeymcbakerson
08-31-15, 08:18 PM
I play farm story 2 on my iphone and it works fine, but it is slow so I wanted to install the game on my Dragon Touoch Tablet (android). I installed the game using my app downloader, mobo genie. The game was much faster, but it doesn't have the balloon or my truffle hogs. I believe that the version available through mobogenie is outdated, but it is the only one there.

I do NOT plan to use any other app installer so if this is the only way to make it work, then I will just keep it as a phone game. If there is a way to put a more current, updated version of the game on mobogenie, I would be happy because I could play more often with a faster device.

Thank you.

kooky panda
09-01-15, 09:32 AM
I play farm story 2 on my iphone and it works fine, but it is slow so I wanted to install the game on my Dragon Touoch Tablet (android). I installed the game using my app downloader, mobo genie. The game was much faster, but it doesn't have the balloon or my truffle hogs. I believe that the version available through mobogenie is outdated, but it is the only one there.

I do NOT plan to use any other app installer so if this is the only way to make it work, then I will just keep it as a phone game. If there is a way to put a more current, updated version of the game on mobogenie, I would be happy because I could play more often with a faster device.

Thank you.

The only acceptable and approved markets to download the games are iTunes, google play and the amazon market. Downloading from any other third party site is a Terms of Service violation.

The game can have unpredictable results and because it's a Terms violation, the support team wouldn't be able to offer support if the game were to be completely messed up by this access method.

avian946
09-01-15, 05:36 PM
Hey currently on iOS 8.4.1 with game version 21.9 and I've noticed that since the last update my buildings stop animating after they've cooked one item. This happens even if there are other items in the queue. This is a bit annoying as I tend to leave some things building up until they're all done to save on barn space! A fix for this would be brilliant as I've tried reinstalling the game and updating my iOS but nothing has worked so far.

Elisha63
09-06-15, 03:00 AM
I have summer bait in my barn but it does not show as an option when fishing. Have shut down and restarted several times. Is any one else having this problem?

09-06-15, 03:21 AM
Hi there! I 've got 2 swimming turtles but only 1 sand castle. What am I supposed to do with that? How can I get another sand castle? Or maybe TeamLava can place several turtles into 1 castle?

ciarjen
09-06-15, 05:20 AM
I have summer bait in my barn but it does not show as an option when fishing. Have shut down and restarted several times. Is any one else having this problem?

You need to use the green button with arrows on it, just above the other bait, to switch to the other screen which has the summer bait on it.

KazzaM16
09-08-15, 02:40 AM
Hi I made 5 summer baits for the pool toy challenge but when fishing it says i have none. They are in the barn though. I couldnt get any of the last item to win prizes as it is finished now. Can you help?

SparklyOctopus
09-08-15, 11:19 AM
Hi I made 5 summer baits for the pool toy challenge but when fishing it says i have none. They are in the barn though. I couldnt get any of the last item to win prizes as it is finished now. Can you help?

Sorry to hear that! There should be a green button when you go fishing. Try tapping on it. You should be able to locate your Summer Bait there.

Oneyellowlab
09-09-15, 09:04 AM
I was lucky and won 4 turtles but I can only put out 1. Will there be a fix to allow us to either buy another sandcastle or have the current sandcastle hold more than 1 turtle? Thanks! (That was a fun event!)

LuvsHorror
09-09-15, 08:40 PM
Are we going to be able to place our turtles soon?

kooky panda
09-10-15, 08:47 AM
I was lucky and won 4 turtles but I can only put out 1. Will there be a fix to allow us to either buy another sandcastle or have the current sandcastle hold more than 1 turtle? Thanks! (That was a fun event!)

Are we going to be able to place our turtles soon?
S8 is still looking into this issue.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84253-Pool-Party-Event-August-27th-IOS-Only&p=1167758&viewfull=1#post1167758

kooky panda
09-10-15, 01:42 PM
S8 is still looking into this issue.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84253-Pool-Party-Event-August-27th-IOS-Only&p=1167758&viewfull=1#post1167758
For anyone having issues placing duplicate turtles, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Thanks

ctoots
09-10-15, 04:03 PM
I am on level 26 and just unlocked all the plots to get to the train but when I hit the train it says you need to be at level 25? What's up?

CottageRose
09-10-15, 07:32 PM
For anyone having issues placing duplicate turtles, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Thanks
I think I just posted in the wrong place (the event thread), but I also have multiple turtles and can only place one. I have sent an email as advised to support@storm8.com with screen captures. Thanks!

ciaobella64
09-18-15, 10:26 AM
I unlocked the alpaca farm and repaired it. The alpaca jumps up and down, but when I touch it, I don't get anything. How do I collect? It doesn't need food, cause that is gray. I've shut down and restarted--same thing.

moinkmama
09-19-15, 04:56 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or deliberate design feature, just curious. I mostly play from my iPad and have a cat I won from Pipers treehouse. When I do play from my phone (android) I can see my cats home, but not the cat itself. I do still have the ability to make pet food on android, but not feed or collect since the cat isn't there.

kooky panda
09-19-15, 06:48 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or deliberate design feature, just curious. I mostly play from my iPad and have a cat I won from Pipers treehouse. When I do play from my phone (android) I can see my cats home, but not the cat itself. I do still have the ability to make pet food on android, but not feed or collect since the cat isn't there.
Since pipers tree house is not a feature offered to androids, you will not be able to interact with any of the prizes when you are on your android device.

kooky panda
09-19-15, 06:49 PM
I unlocked the alpaca farm and repaired it. The alpaca jumps up and down, but when I touch it, I don't get anything. How do I collect? It doesn't need food, cause that is gray. I've shut down and restarted--same thing.
Drag the bucket over the alpaca.

rjdispoto
09-20-15, 01:36 PM
A. I cant not make spicy bait in my baiy shop ..not showing as option but does when i go fishing.
B. Have got no paint in a week with obesesively playing
C. Finally got 1 shovel from a delivery then was not in my inventory.
Gettting annoyed at bugs in this game

ginrae22
09-29-15, 10:56 AM
so... I'm on IOS 9.0.1 newest version for iphones... and I'm playing fs2 on the as far as I know the most current version being 2.0. I just saw that I had 3 updates available for my phone and one of them says sept. 28th but it says County Fair as new for the version and the event that we already had a couple of weeks ago. Weird right?! It just now popped up. It also says bug fixes but I'm wondering why this is in the available app updates??

Rynetory2
09-30-15, 05:38 AM
The latest version is version 2.1.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24355 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24355)

skiilar791
10-02-15, 02:51 PM
I switched from iOS to android a while ago. There is something left over from a iOS event in Farm Story 2 that the android didn't get and it's stuck on the ground between my two dairies. I can't get rid of it. Also, my game keeps resetting mostly when I plant and harvest. Sometimes during other activities but I usually have to harvest/plant several times before it'll stay.

FrozenTurtle
10-02-15, 03:12 PM
I switched from iOS to android a while ago. There is something left over from a iOS event in Farm Story 2 that the android didn't get and it's stuck on the ground between my two dairies. I can't get rid of it. Also, my game keeps resetting mostly when I plant and harvest. Sometimes during other activities but I usually have to harvest/plant several times before it'll stay.

Can you please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number? I'll have someone take a look at your account.

engr21b
10-05-15, 02:09 PM
Device: IPad2 & iPhone 5 w/ iOS 9.0.2/Farm Story 2: version 2.1 I have been having weird graphic glitches on both my iPhone and iPad. Crop patches randomly show up with squares of random background pieces. The current quest prizes can be seen in my inventory but not when placed on the farm. There is a box showing placement and while in edit mode I can put items back into storage. The barn allowed the paint job, but the silo won't. In my screenshot, you can see the silo is a warped version of something. The silo can change depending on where it is placed too. My castle is invisible but I have it highlighted so you can see it exists. It keeps time for the crescents and I receive my allotted amount. On my phone, the castle appears half-formed. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and hard restarted. I have used different servers in three different states. I'm at a complete loss. Please advise.:confused::confused:24543

guenhwyvar_george
10-05-15, 02:42 PM
When I send train deliveries, I only receive "gems" if I send more than 6 items. The 1st tier reward is that you are supposed to get a gem for sending any items at all on the train, but that reward tier never actually pays out. The 2nd and 3rd tier rewards (2 gems for sending 6 items or 5 gems for sending all items) seem to pay out no problem. I'm playing the android version on a Samsung tablet.

Rynetory2
10-05-15, 04:45 PM
When I send train deliveries, I only receive "gems" if I send more than 6 items. The 1st tier reward is that you are supposed to get a gem for sending any items at all on the train, but that reward tier never actually pays out. The 2nd and 3rd tier rewards (2 gems for sending 6 items or 5 gems for sending all items) seem to pay out no problem. I'm playing the android version on a Samsung tablet.

Where did you get the info that you are supposed to get a gem for sending any items at all on the train for 1st tier reward? Does android version gives a gem for less than 6 items loaded? I have only known and gotten coins and xp for 1st tier, no gems at all.

notcallas
10-12-15, 05:37 PM
I expanded to the truffle farm and repaired it (I think) - the screen flickered and then I see a jumping pig but no bucket to us to collect. I wondered if it needed to be fed, but with 19 bags of feed, I can't collect, I can't feed, and there's no bucket. I've soft/hard restarted the device, updated the device, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, nothing is working. Anyone else having this problem?

Rynetory2
10-13-15, 06:05 AM
Can we be allowed to store the training targets and archery targets now that the Renaissance World Event is over?

FrozenTurtle
10-13-15, 03:41 PM
Can we be allowed to store the training targets and archery targets now that the Renaissance World Event is over?

You should be able to store the targets now, thanks! :)

kooky panda
10-14-15, 09:54 AM
I expanded to the truffle farm and repaired it (I think) - the screen flickered and then I see a jumping pig but no bucket to us to collect. I wondered if it needed to be fed, but with 19 bags of feed, I can't collect, I can't feed, and there's no bucket. I've soft/hard restarted the device, updated the device, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, nothing is working. Anyone else having this problem?
Click on the jumping pig, then you should see the option to feed .

rjcqh
10-16-15, 12:41 PM
I don't see a way to upgrade the Spooky Tree. I have items pumpkins, bats, and leaves but don't know how many I need or how to do the upgrade. Can you please help?

fish63
10-16-15, 02:41 PM
Is there a bug in game? Just bought value pack and did not get the bags of goodies. Promised Ten only got the box. Earlier won leaves in game and they never showed up. Please check! I want what I paid for!

FrozenTurtle
10-16-15, 02:50 PM
Is there a bug in game? Just bought value pack and did not get the bags of goodies. Promised Ten only got the box. Earlier won leaves in game and they never showed up. Please check! I want what I paid for!

Please force close and restart the game to see if it shows up. If not, please email support@storm8.com so we can take a look.

fish63
10-23-15, 05:09 PM
Bought value pack. 50 gems and 5 bags and 5 bags. Got the gems. But goodie bags for game machine have not showed up! Help! Want my ghost!

rachinme
10-23-15, 05:17 PM
Bought value pack. 50 gems and 5 bags and 5 bags. Got the gems. But goodie bags for game machine have not showed up! Help! Want my ghost!

Same thing happened to me. I emailed support.

SparklyOctopus
10-23-15, 05:18 PM
Same thing happened to me. I emailed support.

Hey guys! Sorry about that! If you force close out of the game and open the game again, they should show up. :)

ghjvcucjb
10-23-15, 11:18 PM
Posted on the other thread. Got a notice to update. When I did, my game stated it was "cleaning" and every building was gone. After waiting I tried to force close, start and restart my ipad and finally deleted and reinstall but my game reverted back an entire year ago. I re deleted and found another edition but then my farm was that mint green and it stated I had not started the event and lost all progress and all gems I've collected from playing a million new games for gems. I need someone to help fix this please

kooky panda
10-24-15, 07:19 AM
Posted on the other thread. Got a notice to update. When I did, my game stated it was "cleaning" and every building was gone. After waiting I tried to force close, start and restart my ipad and finally deleted and reinstall but my game reverted back an entire year ago. I re deleted and found another edition but then my farm was that mint green and it stated I had not started the event and lost all progress and all gems I've collected from playing a million new games for gems. I need someone to help fix this please
I am sorry this happened!
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

(I removed your other post on the other thread)

ghjvcucjb
10-24-15, 10:45 AM
I deleted and reinstalled each edition until I found one that looked sort of normal, with all the missing buildings and left it alone. About 2 hours later everything reappeared and seems to be back to normal.

kooky panda
10-25-15, 10:03 AM
I deleted and reinstalled each edition until I found one that looked sort of normal, with all the missing buildings and left it alone. About 2 hours later everything reappeared and seems to be back to normal.
Oh good! Let me know if you start having issues again.

butsparkles
10-31-15, 06:02 AM
I'm using the iPhone 6 Plus on the latest iOS 9.1.
For some reason, I have 2 treehouses and I'm unable to get rid of one. Is this a bug?
I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game but that extra treehouse is still there.
Is there any way to resolve this?
I'd be grateful for any help! :)

MsScarlet29
10-31-15, 08:39 AM
I am on iOS playing the Halloween spooktacular. Been working fine until you uploaded the double fish event, now it is impossible to use the Halloween bait....just getting an empty hook and it says try again, but the bait is taken from us. How is this fair with only a few days of the event left. I have one prize to go but can no longer fish for the gummy fish to make the bags? I suspect you are not going to fix this over the weekend, so I would like to know how you are going to compensate for this glitch. I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled, closed down my iPad...nothing fixes it so please help, I have been playing this event for days now with no chance of winning the main prize! Have so far wasted 6 bait testing if the problem has gone..... No it hasn't. 25524

Em_storm
10-31-15, 09:17 AM
Having the fish issue at my farm too. Have lost 3 Halloween bait. :(

Also having trouble with my prizes from the silver machine. I won the webbed gate, then the sync chicken crossed the road and the gate is not in my storage even though it shows as attained on the machine.

gerrywerry
10-31-15, 09:32 AM
I have also lost 2 Halloween bait, still need 1 more silver prize for the ghost so I cannot make any more prize bags at the moment.

kooky panda
10-31-15, 01:06 PM
I'm using the iPhone 6 Plus on the latest iOS 9.1.
For some reason, I have 2 treehouses and I'm unable to get rid of one. Is this a bug?
I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game but that extra treehouse is still there.
Is there any way to resolve this?
I'd be grateful for any help! :)

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

kooky panda
10-31-15, 01:07 PM
Also having trouble with my prizes from the silver machine. I won the webbed gate, then the sync chicken crossed the road and the gate is not in my storage even though it shows as attained on the machine.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

kooky panda
10-31-15, 01:08 PM
I am on iOS playing the Halloween spooktacular. Been working fine until you uploaded the double fish event, now it is impossible to use the Halloween bait....just getting an empty hook and it says try again, but the bait is taken from us. How is this fair with only a few days of the event left. I have one prize to go but can no longer fish for the gummy fish to make the bags? I suspect you are not going to fix this over the weekend, so I would like to know how you are going to compensate for this glitch. I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled, closed down my iPad...nothing fixes it so please help, I have been playing this event for days now with no chance of winning the main prize! Have so far wasted 6 bait testing if the problem has gone..... No it hasn't. 25524

This has been reported. See Current thread:

Double fish weekend not working correctly! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?85987-Double-fish-weekend-not-working-correctly!)

nec912
10-31-15, 01:13 PM
Will we be notified when the fish problem is fixed, I have already lost 15 spooky bait and don't want to lose more!

edit(KP)- You can send an email to support@storm8.com for your lost bait.