PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2 - Level 30 - need 999,666,399 to level up again????

nonstopchatter
06-24-13, 04:59 PM
I just levelled up to 30. No upgrades at all. Nothing new. But the next level seems insurmountable. Is this it? End of the game?

Also, the last couple of level ups were glitchy. I would level up, and several seconds later the walking chicken would step in and I would have to level up again.

FrozenTurtle
06-24-13, 05:22 PM
Congratulations! Level 30 is the current maximum, but please look forward to future updates to increase this. Regarding your errors on previous level ups, we found the issue and this should now be resolved.

bigbux3
06-24-13, 05:27 PM
Congratulations! Level 30 is the current maximum, but please look forward to future updates to increase this. Regarding your errors on previous level ups, we found the issue and this should now be resolved.

When should Farm Story 2 be released in other countries?

mellymoo2000
06-30-13, 04:05 PM
I just levelled up to 30. No upgrades at all. Nothing new. But the next level seems insurmountable. Is this it? End of the game?

Also, the last couple of level ups were glitchy. I would level up, and several seconds later the walking chicken would step in and I would have to level up again.

I've had the same issue where I get to the next level, then the chicken appears and I'm back to needing more XP to achieve the same level again.