PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Goal- what was that and when?!

Merry09
06-24-13, 12:45 PM
I know it cool to keep it suspicious but really want to know where we end up to! It seems that reaching level 30 is nowhere close to an end. No shed of light does we know how much longer time we need to reach the end?!

MiniLaura
06-24-13, 12:54 PM
As TL would say, we cannot speculate as to when this will happen. :)

But I believe that TL intends for this game to last a long time, and I'll bet their desired time frame is on the order of years rather than months. (Or perhaps they are hoping that it will never end!)

arale_norimaki
06-24-13, 12:55 PM
I do hope it will never end!

lotuskat
06-24-13, 12:57 PM
Me too! CS is by far the best TL game out there. (^_^)

Merry09
06-24-13, 01:24 PM
Will there be any hints like what we are having on early stage. If you look into the market, you have a glimpse of what you will get! By viewing neighbours, we know a bit... Can we know more from here as to whether overthrowing the Baron is the goal?

vchanhs
06-25-13, 03:47 AM
We can only speculate. The stairs expansion seems to leads to a brand new world. I have seen many other iOS games where expansion to new worlds are released after some time so I think TL will go in that direction too.

The throne at the very end seems to indicate that we will eventually ascend to become kings or queens.

I think even TL don't know when to end this game.

jdelvalle1
06-25-13, 08:30 AM
We can only speculate. The stairs expansion seems to leads to a brand new world. I have seen many other iOS games where expansion to new worlds are released after some time so I think TL will go in that direction too.

The throne at the very end seems to indicate that we will eventually ascend to become kings or queens.

I think even TL don't know when to end this game.

Wow, I hadn't realized that was a throne until I zoomed way in, all these months I was like, "I wonder what the heck that is"

meme1098
06-25-13, 02:11 PM
To me it looks like a jewel encrusted crown under glass not a throne.

ghjvcucjb
06-25-13, 02:37 PM
To me it looks like a jewel encrusted crown under glass not a throne.

ITA!

Its in the shape of the royal crown of England. It's purplely blue on one side and pink on the other side. Im assuming if we could see it in 3d it would be purple blue on two dides and pink on two sides. There is gold on four sides tieing together on top in the form of a golden bow and on the lower front a plate with a red gem stone. It's sitting on what appears to be a red pillow with white w/black polka dot trim/fur. Which reminds me of the royal robes with fur trim the king always wears in movies. Maybe it's the royal robes folded up with the crown sitting on top.

The thing that appears to make it look like a throne is the rock outcroppings behind the glass.

Queenzod
06-25-13, 04:44 PM
To me it looks like a fountain with a crown on a pillow inside. Although I don't need a crown. I'm already a queen.

In my own mind, that is.

Gardienn
06-25-13, 04:58 PM
to me it looks like a fountain with a crown on a pillow inside. Although i don't need a crown. I'm already a queen.

In my own mind, that is.

lol!!!

jenj1971
06-27-13, 10:55 AM
I am at level 30.... My only goals are the mystic alicorn and the Kinght trials.... Please tell me this isn't the end.... I am just trying to expand now and upgrade as many buildings as I can and find the stupid wing and horn -_-
I miss the stories and other goals....

jimboser
06-27-13, 11:46 AM
Level 30 here also, biggest challenge is collecting enough coal to create wisps and lanterns. I think I've still got almost half the spaces to expand to, so far I've only really expanded to the visible goal areas. I'm just short of the arch/stairs in the lower right, and of course the crown in the far lower right.

I've gotten to the Alicorn goal finally, still needing the horn, and the cooking caravan was going to take years, I finally today bought an apple tree and an orange tree, since none had ever dropped from quests despite sending knights out daily.

More goals would certainly be nice while I'm ****ing time getting resources just to keep expanding.

arale_norimaki
06-27-13, 11:58 AM
[...]
I finally today bought an apple tree and an orange tree, since none had ever dropped from quests despite sending knights out daily.

[...]

Have you been sending your kights in " hunt roaming bandits" mostly? You should try the other adventures too: all my apple trees were brought from the Dark caves adventure, all my lemon trees from Hunt roaming bandits and my only orange tree was from Search the ancient vault, which I have done much less than the other two. Even maguar's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12) shows that each tree comes from a different adventure, I don't think my results are just random.

jimboser
06-27-13, 02:09 PM
Have you been sending your kights in " hunt roaming bandits" mostly? You should try the other adventures too: all my apple trees were brought from the Dark caves adventure, all my lemon trees from Hunt roaming bandits and my only orange tree was from Search the ancient vault, which I have done much less than the other two. Even maguar's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12) shows that each tree comes from a different adventure, I don't think my results are just random.

I've been doing a variety of adventures, I haven't been able to do the Dark Caves one much because of needing too many wisps to craft, and I'm using those for expansion, when I was doing it I collected a few Pumpkin Hutches, a Carriage, a few Campfires, etc. Did get the Royal Pig, but no Royal Cow. The Ancient Vaults one for me has so far been a bust as far as trees go, got a single White Cow, but that was it as far as valuable things.

Still trying... As long as those adventures take, you'd think the knights would find a bit more of value to bring back. They are SO overpaid... We need a dungeon to throw them in so they are better motivated. ;)

jenj1971
06-27-13, 03:01 PM
Lol!!! Yes!!! We need a dungeon!!! TL??
I have never got a tree from a quest and I do many and all of them. I broke down and bought my trees but have done most of the game "gem free". I didn't realize people received the fruit trees from the adventures!
Feeling jilted :(

arale_norimaki
06-27-13, 03:44 PM
My knights sure need a dungeon. 4 months later (that is over 120 adventures), they haven't brought back a single alicorn part. Not one! I want that dungeon NOW

jenj1971
06-27-13, 04:30 PM
My knights sure need a dungeon. 4 months later (that is over 120 adventures), they haven't brought back a single alicorn part. Not one! I want that dungeon NOW

Yeppers!!! I am in the same boat!!!

sdwombat
06-27-13, 04:45 PM

You need to commiserate with Rivendale--she thinks she is all alone being without an alicorn. You could really cheer her up by wallowing in you alicorn-less misery together ��

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 02:12 AM
Ohh, I didn't know. Off I go to share tips with her on how not to get the alicorn :cool: