PDA

View Full Version : I got the exceptional prize inside of magic box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlameyHawk
12-29-10, 09:07 AM
I JUST RECEIVED THE MIGHTY STOVE FROM THE MAGIC BOX!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABOVE RARE AND IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER GOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ADD ME MY ID IS FlameyHawk

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:13 AM
I saw it. Amazing! It would be cool if

1. Could cook every food in the game
2. Had the "sonic" and "forever" abilities.

After you cook something, tell us what it does!

FlameyHawk
12-29-10, 09:18 AM
Okay so i cooked the fruit salad and it is just like the sonic stove it cuts off 20% of the time and it cooks all of the foods that the basic stove cooks! So coooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norman
12-29-10, 07:17 PM
I JUST RECEIVED THE MIGHTY STOVE FROM THE MAGIC BOX!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABOVE RARE AND IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER GOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ADD ME MY ID IS FlameyHawk

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Congrats! :cool:

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:49 AM
I saw it. Amazing! It would be cool if

1. Could cook every food in the game
2. Had the "sonic" and "forever" abilities.

After you cook something, tell us what it does!

I won one yesterday! #2 above - It does have both the sonic and forever abilities, thus making it, "mighty."

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:40 PM
How were you able win one? I thought it was inside the magic box that you have to buy with gems?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:41 PM
How were you able win one? I thought it was inside the magic box that you have to buy with gems?

Yes they bought one with the gems, by gambling and winning that gamble and receiving the biggest reward offered for purchasing the Magic Box. It is extremely rare, and congrats to those lucky gamblers!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:46 PM
Ahhh...so it's not always inside the magic box? I thought it was one of the main contents of the magic box.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 10:30 PM
Ahhh...so it's not always inside the magic box? I thought it was one of the main contents of the magic box.

The Mighty Stove is a 1st place prize - "Exceptional". You only have a 1% chance of getting it.