PDA

View Full Version : Dragon -New Poll 6-24-2013

kooky panda
06-24-13, 08:15 AM
What new dragons/decorations would you like to see come to your Island?

You can only vote once, but you can pick multiples things.

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 08:32 AM
Yay, it's been a long time since the last poll!

Olena
06-24-13, 08:40 AM
Why there is a Brick Path? We have got a stone path already? Wouldn't it be almost the same? Give us bushes and trees please :)

Also curious about Athena dragon - would it be a mythic dragon? We have four of them now and for Helios you need or diamond field or a mythic habitat :) It would be nice to have two more mythic dragons .

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 08:48 AM
Hey how about Dragonfruit?

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 09:06 AM
Or Devilychee or Devilongan, I think I'll draw one of them

hamadrys
06-24-13, 09:08 AM
I voted for multiple things, but I would love to see the Rainbow dragon the most. And available for everyone, of course :)

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 09:11 AM
I voted for multiple things, but I would love to see the Rainbow dragon the most. And available for everyone, of course :)
Yes, it'll Red, Yellow, Green! But, of course there are other colors on its skin ;)

scottyhaha
06-24-13, 09:14 AM
A supernova dragon???

rinabunnie
06-24-13, 09:16 AM
Yeah we spend 480,000k to clean one tree or bush and still have 3 more to go to get the land clear and now we want to buy trees and bushes to put back on there lol. I'll sell ya some, Cheap!

rinabunnie 2 to add me!

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 09:16 AM
A supernova dragon???
Yes, I think kooky was tired again and forgot to put "Super" word in Nova dragon, must be Supernova dragon

enoch4
06-24-13, 09:18 AM
All I really want at this point is another island. I'm really glad they've been giving us more habitats, but I need more space or I'll lose all my decor.

enoch4
06-24-13, 09:21 AM
All I really want at this point is another island. I'm really glad they've been giving us more habitats, but I need more space or I'll lose all my decor.

Actually, a way to grow more crops would be super nice too. I can't get them to epic fast enough with these food rates. I'm getting more and more behind.

Oliver118
06-24-13, 09:24 AM
Would like to see new retro element (this isn't a mini element):
Retro dragon
Coffee dragon (Retro and yellow)
Tech dragon (Retro and yellow)
Futuristic dragon (Retro, blue and purple)
Iris dragon (Retro and diamond)
Moderncamilis dragon (Retro and pink)
Polluted dragon (Retro, yellow and black)
City diamond dragon (Retro gemstone dragon)

hamadrys
06-24-13, 09:25 AM
A "polluted dragon" ??? Really ???

Oliver118
06-24-13, 09:27 AM
A "polluted dragon" ??? Really ???

OK, I'll take that one off my wish list. And besides, now that I think of it, TL would probably make a[] design out of it;)

zerorequiemvgv
06-24-13, 12:00 PM
Well all I really want are large diamond habitats and then maybe we can get more diamond hybrids

lollipop_rp
06-24-13, 03:21 PM
What is the dragon crunch crop?

kwhales
06-24-13, 03:31 PM
Coffee dragon as long as it comes with cream and sugar !!!!!

dapplefur
06-24-13, 03:50 PM
- higher yielding crops that give 1,000 5,000, and 10,000 food.
- big diamond fields that hold three dragons.
- multicolored habitats that can hold any color dragon except treasure and stainglass for obvious reasons and holds 4-6 dragons
- lower the price of the gold habitats
- more islands
- starfish dragon
- sandcastle dragon
- crystal dragon
- magician dragon
- Wyvern dragon
- hydra dragon
- daisy dragon

dracoonic
06-25-13, 12:47 AM
honestly, please complete the 3 color sets... before creating new types... also, large habitats as per all the users requests :)

demonghoul
06-25-13, 01:07 AM
I like the new Dragon ideas, though I'd like to see other elements combined with Fairytale, Cosmic and Mythic.

kutty4
06-25-13, 01:12 AM
Sigh....I'm "shocked" that Big Diamond Habitat is not on this list. :rolleyes:

Loxieland
06-25-13, 01:44 AM
I would like a 2 day crop, and a big diamond habitat.

mikeclit
06-25-13, 05:09 AM
Coffee dragon sounds horrible. You can just imagine an Ice cream look alike. Voted for new crop and Ice Dragon. Seems like that could be a new mini element.

HenryLucky1
06-25-13, 06:24 AM
I just want Fountain of Youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MariellaAmsler
06-25-13, 08:17 AM
I don't know why TL only wants to make new dragons!?
Why no new diamond habitat??
why no "select all" button??

WHY ALWAYS NEW DRAGONS?????????????

montrianmaster
06-25-13, 02:19 PM
I don't know why TL only wants to make new dragons!?
Why no new diamond habitat??
why no "select all" button??

WHY ALWAYS NEW DRAGONS?????????????
they said they submit suggestions for new features to the staff team

dalexxx
06-25-13, 08:33 PM
ahm can i vote for something not on the list?

a cosmic diamond hybrid
a stone diamond hybrid perhaps?

devastated1978
06-25-13, 08:37 PM
Dragons i want to see:

1. A pony
2. A panda
3. A turtle

devastated1978
06-25-13, 08:39 PM
ahm can i vote for something not on the list?

a cosmic diamond hybrid
a stone diamond hybrid perhaps?

I dont like the stone idea... No diamond hybrids

lmac10
06-25-13, 08:55 PM
Here is my suggestion: Stop bringing out new dragons until they can be stored on the island without having to buy the habitats. If you insist on making things gold only purchases of ridiculous amounts, then lift the ways gold is attainable on a daily basis. Look at Quality of content and not quantity for a while. If you can't bring features into the android platform due to complications in coding or whatever the reason then make craftable dragons on Android that are available for gold available for coins (I understand it would need to be millions to make it challenging) if it is obtainable for free on IOS then at least that courtesy should be extended to our android counterparts (surely it is not that hard to change a gold symbol to a coin symbol in the marketplace for android) STOP ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS IF YOU"RE NOT WILLING TO HEAR THEM (this does you more harm than good)

kwhales
06-26-13, 03:11 AM
Here is my suggestion: Stop bringing out new dragons until they can be stored on the island without having to buy the habitats. If you insist on making things gold only purchases of ridiculous amounts, then lift the ways gold is attainable on a daily basis. Look at Quality of content and not quantity for a while. If you can't bring features into the android platform due to complications in coding or whatever the reason then make craftable dragons on Android that are available for gold available for coins (I understand it would need to be millions to make it challenging) if it is obtainable for free on IOS then at least that courtesy should be extended to our android counterparts (surely it is not that hard to change a gold symbol to a coin symbol in the marketplace for android) STOP ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS IF YOU"RE NOT WILLING TO HEAR THEM (this does you more harm than good)

Agree. I suggest the next poll be an improvement poll. Like what would you like to see TL improve on? Not a poll for more stuff. They say they take these suggestions for the polls from player request but most of the above dragons I have never seen requested. We have enough stuff.

I suggest improving the crashing, the parity, the greedy gold purchases to coin purchases.

Olena
06-26-13, 07:02 AM
Agree about both things:
- 2 new dragons a week it's too much.
- Android users need some love from TL too! I'm feeling sorry when android user asking me how I've got one or another crafting dragon that they don't have.

So, stop with introducing so many new dragons (players don't have enough place for them anyway... over a few months of this madnes there will be no place for new habitats. I'm not even want to think about keeping our islands beautiful). Better TL should put more of their thoughts towards players on Android :)

knj00
06-26-13, 03:12 PM
I'm not a fan of any of these... I could think of many things I want more. Many have already been mentioned on this thread.

MazReptile
06-26-13, 03:19 PM
They don't listen to us players and I've never seen them requested.
But can we complete the 3 colour element and have bigger and mixed habitats.

kwhales
06-26-13, 03:30 PM
I am sick of polls. TL really doesn't listen to us. Yeah, they did a few things we asked for, but it took months. Now, they keep asking what dragons we want. Haven't they heard us. NONE. Fix what's wrong first. Then give us the stuff we asked for over and over again. I am IOS, never had a crashing problem or even a freezing problem until you started dropping 2 dragons a week and more problems since the last update. FIX things first. Make all platforms equal. Read through the suggestions thread and find out what we really want.

kooky panda
06-26-13, 04:45 PM
Agree. I suggest the next poll be an improvement poll. Like what would you like to see TL improve on? Not a poll for more stuff. They say they take these suggestions for the polls from player request but most of the above dragons I have never seen requested. We have enough stuff.

I suggest improving the crashing, the parity, the greedy gold purchases to coin purchases.

I am sick of polls. TL really doesn't listen to us. Yeah, they did a few things we asked for, but it took months. Now, they keep asking what dragons we want. Haven't they heard us. NONE. Fix what's wrong first. Then give us the stuff we asked for over and over again. I am IOS, never had a crashing problem or even a freezing problem until you started dropping 2 dragons a week and more problems since the last update. FIX things first. Make all platforms equal. Read through the suggestions thread and find out what we really want.
I am sorry to hear that you guys are not enjoying the polls.
These polls are done by the moderators so you guys can help us pick out items to submit to the community managers to forward to the team instead of us just going through the suggestion threads and and picking things ourselves.

Moderator polls are for items you would like to see in the game, not fixes, changes , complaints and game features.

There has never been any guarantee that all the items will be put in the games.

They do take quite a bit of time to put together, so if you guys are not enjoying them, we can certainly cut back on putting these up.:)

infinitelove19
06-26-13, 05:26 PM
I really wish there was more of a description down below on some of the items, so we'd have a better idea of what we're actually choosing....

kwhales
06-26-13, 05:39 PM
Sorry KP. I know the poll takes time and you really do a good job. Guess frustration is setting in and we have so many dragons that the thought of more is unsettling. And because they usually come with high priced habitats.

I do like new dragons, just wish it wasn't so often. Your polls are really appreciated, just wish they would include more non dragon items. Maybe get one ready for upcoming fall / winter holidays with haystacks, scarecrows, pumpkins, Christmas trees, lights, snow, etc..

allenomg
06-26-13, 06:21 PM
i wonder why people like food dragons o:

montrianmaster
06-26-13, 06:44 PM
I hope the comet comes up soon. Though I wish you will lower the habitait prices or I will never get the big bad dragon. and I do agree with you kwhales even though this is the second poll I ever seen. I really like it though they eventually going to have to make more room.

evangelina812
06-26-13, 07:57 PM
A link for Tech Dragons:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread/page52

klaineisland
06-26-13, 10:09 PM
I need a rainbow dragon! In honor of today's Supreme Court ruling? :D

(and pleeeease available to all)

Oliver118
06-26-13, 10:23 PM
I need a Rainbow dragon, though it probably just sounds as if it will be another iOS only dragon:( Poor you, Android and Kindle Fire players! Though I play on iPad so I'm alright!:)

montrianmaster
06-27-13, 08:12 AM
A link for Tech Dragons:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread/page52

I did not notice that the rainbow dragon was your idea or the teacup and coffee for that matter.

evangelina812
06-27-13, 03:08 PM
I did not notice that the rainbow dragon was your idea or the teacup and coffee for that matter.

Hehe! thanks! I'm glad TL likes my suggestions!

herly2013
07-01-13, 07:25 PM
i wonder why people like food dragons o:

When people have food dragons, they can collect food from the dragon. Ironically, the dragon also eats food.

apehero
07-02-13, 12:12 AM
When people have food dragons, they can collect food from the dragon. Ironically, the dragon also eats food.

So the Dragon eats itself ?:p

kooky panda
07-08-13, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the votes!! Results have been sent over.