PDA

View Full Version : Different pricing on different devices? Official response appreciated!

Fibrinogen
06-24-13, 07:03 AM
Hello Team Lava and the community,

first I would like to say I am sorry if I missed relevant information in other threads, please point me to the right place if you know where I can find it.

I am typing this because I noticed that me and my girlfriend have different prices on e.g. dragon habitats. Mine cost way more, about 50-80% more (can't remember exact number as she is not here for me to compare and calculate right now). For example, my Diamond habitat costs 180k, Cosmic habitat 6 million and the Treasure Terrace costs a whooping 8 million. I took these as examples. How much do they cost for you guys? I know for sure that my girlfriend has nearly half the price and it upsets me because I am a new player which makes it harder (or more time waiting) to build up.

My girlfriend started out long long ago on my iphone 4 and when she finally got her own iphone 4S recently we asked TL to move her account over to her own phone and I started my own dragon story. I noticed that apart from the prices, I also have to evolve the dragons to get them to level 4 and she does not. Her time between the battles in the arena is 1 hour, mine is 2 hours. It really sets me back.

So my question is, why is it that everything is much worse for me? Is it like this for all new players? If yes, why would you make it harder for new players instead of the old ones who are light years ahead (if needed to make it harder at all...)? It kind of goes against any sense of logic, at least in my world lol.

I would appreciate a sincere answer to this. Cheers!

scottyhaha
06-24-13, 07:11 AM
Everything in this game is just randomness.. If your diamond hab is 180k that mean right now you just need 4 maps to expand. So just expand while its only 4 maps. Your hab will be back to reg price soon. So you got pick randomly for this...

Fibrinogen
06-24-13, 07:17 AM
It is true, my expansions need 4 maps, and a couple of weeks back I also noticed that it cost me less to remove obstacles. But I thought this was universal. To be honest I have not checked the pricing on removing obstacles on my girlfriend's phone yet.

scottyhaha
06-24-13, 07:24 AM
You will see her price stay the same.. Just expand and chop trees because for now

scottyhaha
06-24-13, 07:25 AM
Just expand and chop trees for now*

scottyhaha
06-24-13, 07:26 AM
Remember everything is randomly pick in this game

montrianmaster
06-24-13, 02:31 PM
my sister has the same problem. my diamond habitat costs 100,0000 while hers costs 150,000. and she and I have the same type of ddevice

maguar
06-24-13, 03:05 PM
Players who started in the beginning do not need to evolve at level four (bit of a thank you for testing it). As for the habitat costs etc, TL does trial different amouts for different groups from time to time. As some one said you only need 4 maps to expand at them moment. I'd suggest taking advantage of this and doing as many expansions as you can.