PDA

View Full Version : Little Manty...sold?

tojushiro
06-24-13, 01:37 AM
I appear to have accidentally sold my baby manticore. I was tapping all over the screen and must have tapped in just the wrong place and hit "sell" when the prompt popped up. Is there any way to get him back or am I just completely unable to do this new string of goals? I didn't even get a popup that asked me to confirm if I wanted to sell him like you do for most things.

maguar
06-24-13, 01:55 AM
Have you checked in your inventory first in case you accidentally stored him?

tojushiro
06-24-13, 10:54 AM
I did, no baby.

MiniLaura
06-24-13, 11:28 AM
I suggest you do the following:
First, make sure he isn't hiding anywhere such as behind a building or a tree. (Move everything around!)
Next, try the usual trouble-shooting steps: force close and reopen, restart your device, delete game and reinstall. Then, check your inventory again.
Finally, if Manti fails to turn up, try emailing TL support: support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com)

However, the support people may not be able to do anything for you. You may have to wait until the Roost drops another manticore egg. It's a rare drop, but they do show up from time to time.

tojushiro
06-24-13, 01:01 PM
If I get another egg will I still be able to use it for the goals?

MiniLaura
06-24-13, 01:06 PM
Growing the manticore to an adult is the last goal in that goal chain, and I assume that growing any manticore to an adult will complete the goal.

I'm not 100% sure, though. I will ask.

[S8] Elsa
06-24-13, 02:46 PM
Please force close your game and check your inventory. :)

tojushiro
06-24-13, 03:11 PM
I reset the game and there was no manticore in my inventory, but there was an unhatched egg that I didn't have before and that's good enough for me. Thanks for all the help!

doodledoo20000
06-24-13, 05:27 PM
This happened to me with Sir Pigglesworth and I found him in the market. I had to "buy" him, but it didn't cost anything.