PDA

View Full Version : Thank you teamlava

matchbox222
06-23-13, 09:23 PM
This is a thread to thank teamlava for everything they have done.

midnightmeerkat
06-23-13, 10:22 PM
I 2nd that.... I can't wait for the battle tournament to be developed further

awsumum
06-23-13, 10:30 PM
I third it! Loving the game, even the habitats increasing by 1, I can deal with :) I've been able to meet some wonderful people because of TL, and dragon story! Either in the game or on this forum, it doesn't matter, my life is better for it.

Thankyou TL, and thankyou to my wonderful friends, new and old

doop01
06-24-13, 01:25 AM
I third it! Loving the game, even the habitats increasing by 1, I can deal with :) I've been able to meet some wonderful people because of TL, and dragon story! Either in the game or on this forum, it doesn't matter, my life is better for it.

Thankyou TL, and thankyou to my wonderful friends, new and old
Well I must agree with you there. As an android user, I have had my gripes on this forum many times. But despite those frustrations, I love it for the people I have met and the friends I have made through both the game and the forum :)

NouraMoh
06-24-13, 02:13 AM
Hear, hear :)
Totally agree
I have to admit, they're doing an awesome job with this game
Sometimes I get frustrated about certain aspects of the game, but once it's explained to me then I'm fine with it
That's the key though.. TL guys just need to communicate more and ignore less :)

I also agree about the forum!
I'm so lucky to have met each and every one of you guys
But especially my sweet friends and neighbours

A big thank you and a big hug to every member of TL ( yeah ok you too Mr. Turtle ) :p
And a bigger hug to all my friends on this forum

OlkaDragons
06-24-13, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the great game!
But, TL, I will be muuuuch more thankful if you think about us, your players, as a human, not just as a money source.

06-24-13, 02:45 AM
Hear, hear :)
Totally agree
I have to admit, they're doing an awesome job with this game
Sometimes I get frustrated about certain aspects of the game, but once it's explained to me then I'm fine with it
That's the key though.. TL guys just need to communicate more and ignore less :)

I also agree about the forum!
I'm so lucky to have met each and every one of you guys
But especially my sweet friends and neighbours

A big thank you and a big hug to every member of TL ( yeah ok you too Mr. Turtle ) :p
And a bigger hug to all my friends on this forum

Turtle Time is actually one of my more fav TL peeps. I wonder if any manager here was I'm the storm8 Harlem Shake video?.....

As much as I gripe, whine and bicker....I can't say these games and the neighbors have been a tremendous stress relief. Not to mention the hilarity that we all encounter.....from time to time.

Now if I get my duck pond on bakery and my dark devil here ill be well behaved all the time.

NouraMoh
06-24-13, 03:18 AM
I got nothing against Mr. Turtle :)
I'm just messing around with him.. Or her :)

Good luck with the Pond thing. I stopped playing Bakery, Resturant, Fashion and all other games. I had to cut down cause it was getting too time consuming. I only play DS and CS now that MS is dead. I still have my Farm but I only check on it once a day and that's it

06-24-13, 03:25 AM
I got nothing against Mr. Turtle :)
I'm just messing around with him.. Or her :)

Good luck with the Pond thing. I stopped playing Bakery, Resturant, Fashion and all other games. I had to cut down cause it was getting too time consuming. I only play DS and CS now that MS is dead. I still have my Farm but I only check on it once a day and that's it

Yeah, I only check into my bakery, fashion, restaurant and now castle games once a day. Since I'm fully expanded in all of them and those badges are a chore I don't need to do much. I play dragon and farm story 2 now the most. Harvest, replant and water on the regular farm game. But ill never give up on that pond...it's my kryponite.

hamadrys
06-24-13, 04:58 AM
Frozen Turtle used to scare me at the beginning, lol. Thought I'd get in trouble just by looking at his name :) Then, I felt like he warmed up a bit and maybe under a tough armor, there is a sweetie. At least I want to believe it. Hugs to all the mods and community managers that have a tough job to do.
Also love the friends that I made here. REAL friends that I can talk to about real life, not only about the game.
Thank you for great neighbors who are nice and always helpful.

moostermine
06-24-13, 05:25 AM
Yes! It's all true! If we didn't love the game so much we would never get as passionate about it as we do! And without the hard work from Team Lava staff and moderators we wouldn't have any of it! Game or Forum! And without the Game and Forum we would never have met any of the wonderful people we have come to know here!
It is truly amazing that such a simple little story can bring so many people from so many places together, to have fun, in this world today. It is a very, very good thing.
So thank you for that Team Lava!

belbar22
06-24-13, 07:03 AM
DS is the only game that has kept my attention. I stopped playing BS and RS after a few months as there was no challenge to it. I really enjoy trying to breed dragons even though i get frustrated when I can't get the ones I want and I still don't have a diamond after a year of playing. I think DS is a great game although I think I probably spend far too long playing the game and visiting the forum.

angellahg
06-24-13, 10:11 AM
DS is the only game that has kept my attention. I stopped playing BS and RS after a few months as there was no challenge to it. I really enjoy trying to breed dragons even though i get frustrated when I can't get the ones I want and I still don't have a diamond after a year of playing. I think DS is a great game although I think I probably spend far too long playing the game and visiting the forum.

This is the only game I've ever played this long for the same reasons!

hellg3
06-24-13, 10:40 AM
Thank you tl for a great way to waste time!!! Good thread matchbox222 :-)

NouraMoh
06-24-13, 11:00 AM
Yes! It's all true! If we didn't love the game so much we would never get as passionate about it as we do! And without the hard work from Team Lava staff and moderators we wouldn't have any of it! Game or Forum! And without the Game and Forum we would never have met any of the wonderful people we have come to know here!
It is truly amazing that such a simple little story can bring so many people from so many places together, to have fun, in this world today. It is a very, very good thing.
So thank you for that Team Lava!

That!
My command of the English language is not as good as yours
You said exactly what I wanted to say :)

CuddlyDragon
06-24-13, 11:14 AM
>.>

<.<

What's the catch... What did you guys do?! Kidding! <3

This is a wonderful community. :)

NouraMoh
06-24-13, 11:21 AM
>.>

<.<

Thank you :)
May I ask you for a huge favour ?!!
Looking at your profile picture I'm guessing you like Familiar Dagon as much as we all do!
Could you please please tell TL guys not to remove it like they did to my other favourite dragon Mistmoth ?!

RotomGuy
06-24-13, 11:25 AM
>.>

<.<

*cuddles the cuddlables*

Although I complain quite a bit, I really do like your games. It's why I don't quit. Keep up the good work :)

awsumum
06-24-13, 02:57 PM
*cuddles the cuddlables*

Although I complain quite a bit, I really do like your games. It's why I don't quit. Keep up the good work :)

DS is the only one that I play right now, got rid of BS, and RS, but DS will have a place in my heart forever!! This forum and DS, words cannot describe how I feel about the wonderful, warm, generous people I have met.

You guys are the family I choose, rather than the one I'm stuck with!

Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart :)

NouraMoh
06-24-13, 04:02 PM
DS is the only one that I play right now, got rid of BS, and RS, but DS will have a place in my heart forever!! This forum and DS, words cannot describe how I feel about the wonderful, warm, generous people I have met.

It's bed time for me ( 2am here ) and I was getting really sleepy but this woke me up!
You my friend, crack me up!!!
Bless your heart :)

Good night everybody. Nora out :p

JakeStorm8
06-24-13, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the the positive feedback and e-hugs, everyone. I've been working on this game for over a year as my primary project (very unusual around here) and while there are always ups and downs, tough decisions to make, priorities that sometimes can, sometimes can't be explained to everyone, and lots of different ideas by many talented people working on Dragon Story, I'm very proud of how this game has grown and the amazing community that's responsible for keeping us going.

It's unusual in the fast-changing mobile game industry to have the opportunity to evolve a game as much as we have with Dragon Story. If you look at what you could do in this game in the summer of 2012 vs all the new activities we've added, the staggering number of dragons we've been able to concept and produce, and the enormous player base who's played with us every day since launch, well, it's very exciting and humbling.

Thanks again, and here's hoping for another great year of Dragon Story :)

funnyrandomness5112
06-24-13, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the the positive feedback and e-hugs, everyone. I've been working on this game for over a year as my primary project (very unusual around here) and while there are always ups and downs, tough decisions to make, priorities that sometimes can, sometimes can't be explained to everyone, and lots of different ideas by many talented people working on Dragon Story, I'm very proud of how this game has grown and the amazing community that's responsible for keeping us going.

It's unusual in the fast-changing mobile game industry to have the opportunity to evolve a game as much as we have with Dragon Story. If you look at what you could do in this game in the summer of 2012 vs all the new activities we've added, the staggering number of dragons we've been able to concept and produce, and the enormous player base who's played with us every day since launch, well, it's very exciting and humbling.

Jake, thank you for all you do for this game!! If it weren't for you my favorite game wouldn't be running the way it is. Please keep working hard! Maybe someday I can come ad work for you ;D

mrarfan
06-25-13, 07:09 AM

Yeah! But it would be greater if you slow down on releasing new dragons for at least a month...Can't keep up! :(

mrarfan
06-25-13, 07:17 AM

TeamLava is the best developer since now I only play DS and MS! I would like to see updates on MS right now cause it's getting bored :p
For DS, They have been releasing dragons too quickly now and I can't keep up! With all the limited edition dragons? And Super Rare dragons some more....I mean, c'mon man..The 'new' dragons aren't actually NEW dragons they were just retextured and redesigned...And the food amount for the new ones are very high...12 500 apples at lvl 9 for Cosmic/Stone? That's ridiculous!! What about 75K silver coins for 4000 food? That would be a bit easy for us! More habitats please!

I'm sorry if I had to say something mean here..Just wanna give a little feedback!

scottyhaha
06-25-13, 08:25 AM
As an iOS player, I'm really happy how this game. However our android and kindle fire need to catch up with us. Please make them on the 1st to do list..

matchbox222
06-25-13, 10:04 AM
Thank you teamlava for fixing bugs and making your games really fun and enjoyable and thank you staff and monitors for listening to feedback from the members. I really enjoy the forum because I get to meet new people everyday thank you team lava for everything you have done

matchbox222
12-30-13, 04:05 PM
THANK YOU!

Team Lava