PDA

View Full Version : Is level 84 the last one?

Orangepeeleater
06-23-13, 01:50 PM
I did it! I have now passed all the 84 levels. The game gave me at once 50 gems after level 83 but I did not use them. What's next?

The game says I should have collected some more stars on each level to be able to play on further levels which I think, do not exist at all, yet because the authors have not created anything after level 84!

Did someone pass level 84 successfully, - please help me understand whether there is level 85 or not. If not, I would be glad to uninstall finally this game that has been making me crazy and even slightly mad for 8 weeks!

Sorry for my English, fellows, I am from Russia. Thanks in advance!

dragontraineer
06-27-13, 03:41 AM
I'm on level 82 got stuck to fill the whole % if you know how to pass it it'll be nice from you, by the way, i'm sure there more other levels because somewhere the picture of fruit mania with ( + 100 levels) which means that there are more other levels also now i can see through the smoke the next level looking like a pyramid which mean you won't be ready to uninstall it yet

vanessaleon
06-30-13, 05:39 PM
I was finishing the few last levels and it seemed to be the end of the game. There were no island previews at the time. However, one day I noticed that an island popped up. I Am now on level 89 and so far there ar no other islands after level 90.

dragontraineer
07-01-13, 04:25 PM
The level 90 isn't the end there is another island i'm just on it level 91 so it seems that we'll get island by island and it'll get harder and 5 trials won't be enough i guess team lava still thinking about many things i ask them to make the money convertible to gems or to anything that would be helpful in the game to make it more interesting