PDA

View Full Version : No More Goals

Lainilove
06-23-13, 01:06 PM
I am level 24 and have no more goals. Does anyone know what level I will get more or if I will?:confused:
Thanks!

lotuskat
06-24-13, 08:34 AM
If you finished the goals associated with the cruise, you won't get any until TL releases more.

TinksThots
06-24-13, 01:58 PM
More often than not, there aren't goals. When you complete a set, you get to go back to doing what you want, rather than being ordered around. :)

CuteTali
06-24-13, 06:52 PM
We get goals in restaurant story very often, about every couple of weeks or so. In the time where there's no goals, try to enjoy the game cooking foods that you want to see on your counter and decorate according to your own style :)

TinksThots
06-25-13, 10:35 AM
We get goals in restaurant story very often, about every couple of weeks or so. In the time where there's no goals, try to enjoy the game cooking foods that you want to see on your counter and decorate according to your own style :)
I guess it seems like longer than that between them since I get them out of the way as quick as I can so I can get back to my own stuff. :p

flenglerne
06-30-13, 01:33 AM
I still have a lot of things in my inventory to unlock by completing goals but i havent got any goals to complete for about 6 days now why is that i mean if i have complete all of my goals then i shouldent have anything left to unlock or??

nky1111
06-30-13, 01:45 AM
these are old items, their goals have expired and they can't be unlocked any more...((