PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you fill all the hearts in?

savannadry
06-23-13, 07:30 AM
I have finally today filled all the hearts in for doing a social interactions... Does nothing happen for filling them all in?

Queenzod
06-23-13, 07:58 AM
I have finally today filled all the hearts in for doing a social interactions... Does nothing happen for filling them all in?

You get the satisfaction of being a really nice person. Go revel in your fabulosity. :)

bobbert29
06-23-13, 08:30 AM
Has anyone else noticed social rating now drops immediately again instead of over time? As always, I visit each of my neighbors every day and click all available hearts as well as gift my max number of recipients. It's discouraging when your hard work appears to be punished despite your good intentions.

MiniLaura
06-23-13, 08:41 AM
How "immediately" is your rating dropping? Right when you visit the next neighbor? Each time you log into the game? Each day? (It's supposed to drop each day.)

if you could provide more details and possibly some screenshots, we can flag the issue over.

bobbert29
06-23-13, 10:03 AM
I can get screenshots tomorrow. It dropped a heart overnight and took about 20 neighbors to recover that heart. The last time this happened was before the Valentine's Day release.

ghjvcucjb
06-23-13, 10:28 AM
You get the satisfaction of being a really nice person. Go revel in your fabulosity. :)
LOL!!!

I can get screenshots tomorrow. It dropped a heart overnight and took about 20 neighbors to recover that heart. The last time this happened was before the Valentine's Day release.
This is how it's always been for me, not only in this game but in the other TL games I occasionally play for gems. Each evening I would get my heart/star rating up and by the following evening it would be down one heart/star rating. I assume there's a quota and if you're only a few hearts over then it appears to diminish faster.

I use to get stressed out trying to keep up but Now I don't really care about my rating. I visit other people for only three reasons: 1. Curteousy return because they visited me 2. To get me 10 extra energies (which usually goes hand in hand with #1 and 3. Because I really like that specific neighbor.

Once you hit a certain level, make a bunch of friends who visit you regularly and vice versa, you realize it's not that important. There's only so many hearts that can be collected to increase your collecting. Just my 2 cents.

MiniLaura
06-23-13, 10:40 AM

It sounds like the game is acting normally, and you are just at the border of 3 and 4 hearts. You can build up a "buffer" by helping lots of people after you get the 4th heart. That way you won't drop to 3 hearts every day.

bobbert29
06-23-13, 12:29 PM
It sounds like the game is acting normally, and you are just at the border of 3 and 4 hearts. You can build up a "buffer" by helping lots of people after you get the 4th heart. That way you won't drop to 3 hearts every day.

I apologize for sounding frustrated, but I already mentioned in my first comment that I visit all of my neighbors daily and click on all available hearts. I specifically keep my neighbor count below 100 active neighbors for this specific reason. Trust me when I say I've already been working on a stockpile and this shouldn't be seen after weeks of constantly visiting my neighbors. But like the other poster said, I guess it really isn't important to go visit neighbors.

Queenzod
06-23-13, 03:58 PM
I apologize for sounding frustrated, but I already mentioned in my first comment that I visit all of my neighbors daily and click on all available hearts. I specifically keep my neighbor count below 100 active neighbors for this specific reason. Trust me when I say I've already been working on a stockpile and this shouldn't be seen after weeks of constantly visiting my neighbors. But like the other poster said, I guess it really isn't important to go visit neighbors.

I think that it's right around 100 neighbors that you hover between 3 or 4 hearts. I had that issue, but now I'm up to 120 neighbors and I'm consistently at 4. I know it doesn't have any "meaning" but it makes me feel like I'm somehow a better person. :)

bogusiawieder
04-10-14, 12:08 PM
I found out that people with most social rating hearts get on top of the community list